Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I've already done that in a previous post, but here it is again:

LGBT rights
Owens supports same-sex marriage.[57]
On July 28, 2017, Owens came out in favor of banning transgender individuals who are undergoing sex reassignment surgery from serving in the United States military, but stated that she is fine with fully transitioned transgender individuals serving in the United States military.[60]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canda..._define_American_politics_for_a_generation-57

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Well, that's wiki talking about her, and not about same sex martiage.

Got anything she's said herself?

About same sex marriage?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well, that's wiki talking about her, and not about same sex martiage.

Got anything she's said herself?

About same sex marriage?

I provided a link showing faux conservative Candace Owens' stance on homosexual so-called 'marriage', as well as her stance on allowing men and women who have already gone through genital mutilation surgery to serve in the US armed forces.

If you want to refute the Atlantic article (which talks about the white supremacist 'Alt-Right') with evidence showing that faux conservative Candace Owens really is pro traditional marriage and against transgenders serving in the military, I'd love to see it.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/12/brotherhood-of-losers/544158/

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
yeah, i saw it - a quote from wiki primarily talking about her position on allowing the mentally insane to serve in the army

what i'm looking for is a quote from her saying "i support same sex marriage" or something like that

If you want my advice, don't waste your time looking for any evidence showing faux conservative Candace Owens promoting traditional marriage, as there's none out there. Remember that she was a hardcore liberal democrat before jumping on the Libertarian leaning Trump train.

The wiki article also stated that Owens is supported by proud and unrepentant homosexual/homosexual activist/defender of pedophilia/former Republicrat heartthrob Milo Yiannopoulos.

The Alt Right, they do stick together don't they?

ok doser

If you want my advice, don't waste your time looking for any evidence showing faux conservative Candace Owens promoting traditional marriage, as there's none out there.

nice dodge

looks like you don't have any quotes from her saying "i support same sex marriage"

Remember that she was a hardcore liberal democrat before jumping on the Libertarian leaning Trump train.

don't care

The wiki article also stated that Owens is supported by proud and unrepentant homosexual/homosexual activist/defender of pedophilia/former Republicrat heartthrob Milo Yiannopoulos.

don't care
The Alt Right, they do stick together don't they?

don't care

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
so, no support for your claim

unsurprising

It looks like we're done talking about Candace Owens and her being "fine" Adolf Hitler's type of nationalism and amongst other things her embracement of transgenderism and homosexuality.

Owens praises Trump’s tax cuts and his cultural stances, but rarely advocates specific policies (she has said she supports gay marriage but hasn’t arrived at a position yet on abortion).
https://www.ozy.com/politics-and-power/this-conservative-convert-dishes-out-red-pills-online/85410

It appears that faux conservative Candace Owens needs some time to think about the right to life of the innocent unborn.

ok doser

It looks like we're done talking about Candace Owens and her being "fine" Adolf Hitler's type of nationalism ....

i'm sorry - that's a blatant lie

in fact, she was "fine" with a form of nationalism that Hitler did not actually embrace

you need to stop lying

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
On numerous occasions in the most recent threads, I've pointed out Christians, specifically ones that call themselves "Evangelical Christians" that have and continue to betray God by supporting the rainbow flag waving Presidency of Donald Trump.

One of those frauds is Jerry Falwell Jr. (who I have now nicknamed "Judas Jerry") who with his wife posed in a picture with Donald the Degenerate in front of Trump's Playboy Magazine cover.

Donald-Trump-with-Jerry-Falwell-Jr.jpg

"Judas Jerry", who is the President of Liberty University which touts itself as a private evangelical Christian university, somewhat recently had the audacity to have pro homosexual/ sitting on the fence on abortion/alt-right/ faux conservative Candace Owens speak for close to a half hour to a large assembly of students at Liberty University.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=77&v=rrKOnp1dcoo
(Owens put on quite the show, she learned well from her boss Donald Trump).

I only have one question for "Judas Jerry":

Are you preparing your students to become Brown Shirts?

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
that's an interesting consideration

do you think the US would have gone to war with Germany if Hitler had not invaded his neighbors?

That was actually one of W.'s points going into Iraq. If we had gone into Germany in, say, 36' or 37', we could have mopped him up easily and avoided to worst nightmare in history. Hitler was still very weak at that point. A preemptive war could have avoided all the atrocities of WWII.

Of course, the Left made W. into the devil for such thinking, although he was actually right.

On numerous occasions in the most recent threads, I've pointed out Christians, specifically ones that call themselves "Evangelical Christians" that have and continue to betray God by supporting the rainbow flag waving Presidency of Donald Trump......

The only one I see betraying God is you with your hate and smear jobs.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
On numerous occasions in the most recent threads, I've pointed out Christians, specifically ones that call themselves "Evangelical Christians" that have and continue to betray God by supporting the rainbow flag waving Presidency of Donald Trump...

The only one I see betraying God is you with your hate and smear jobs.

Again, I would like to thank you for your opinion and the contributions that you're making to my 5 part thread.

I was watching bits of Candace Owens' speech at Judas Jerry's "Brown Shirt U" rally and did notice that she made reference to God a couple of times and Jesus Christ once. Kind of reminds me when rainbow flag waver Donald Trump met with so-called "Evangelical Christians" on several occasions and had them oohing over his words.

I wonder if Owens' mentioned God and Jesus Christ when she spoke at the pro homosexual/ultra Libertarian leaning CPAC a few months ago?

From what I've seen you've pretty much watched every Candace Owens video out there, was Jesus Christ's sacrifice on the Cross and the repentance of sin a message that she shared to the rainbow flag wavers at CPAC?

(Yeah, uh huh)

ok doser

That was actually one of W.'s points going into Iraq. If we had gone into Germany in, say, 36' or 37', we could have mopped him up easily and avoided to worst nightmare in history. Hitler was still very weak at that point. A preemptive war could have avoided all the atrocities of WWII.

Of course, the Left made W. into the devil for such thinking, although he was actually right.

the left who opposed W always ignored reminders that Saddam had killed or caused the deaths of over a million people during the Iran-Iraq war, that he was responsible for the deaths of perhaps 100,000 kurds, and that he had a history of using wmd's to commit mass slaughter

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
the left who opposed W always ignored reminders that Saddam had killed or caused the deaths of over a million people during the Iran-Iraq war, that he was responsible for the deaths of perhaps 100,000 kurds, and that he had a history of using wmd's to commit mass slaughter

I don't mean to interrupt you and TTC's conversation, as I do enjoy you fellas adding to the thread's post and view counts, but could you ask him if in the dozens of Candace Owens videos that he's viewed if once she spoke out against the Christian bashing/anti family/anti parental rights/anti property rights/anti God 'Equality Act"?
While you're at it, could you ask TTC if he's viewed any videos of Candace Owens speaking in favor of religious freedom legislation, legislation that would overrule homosexual supposed 'rights'? I have other questions about Candace Owen's videos, but let's start with those.

Thanks.

ok doser

btw [MENTION=20969]TrumpTrainCA[/MENTION] - best not to respond to this troll as well

catch him in a lie and ignore him

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't mean to interrupt you and TTC's conversation, as I do enjoy you fellas adding to the thread's post and view counts, but could you ask him if in the dozens of Candace Owens videos that he's viewed if once she spoke out against the Christian bashing/anti family/anti parental rights/anti property rights/anti God 'Equality Act"?
While you're at it, could you ask TTC if he's viewed any videos of Candace Owens speaking in favor of religious freedom legislation, legislation that would overrule homosexual supposed 'rights'? I have other questions about Candace Owen's videos, but let's start with those.

Thanks.

btw [MENTION=20969]TrumpTrainCA[/MENTION] - best not to respond to this troll as well

catch him in a lie and ignore him

While you're at it, would you ask TTC to view the video of Candace Owens speaking at the pro homosexual/ultra Libertarian leaning CPAC a few months ago and see if she put a word in for this book?

book-front2_340.jpg

https://www.massresistance.org/docs/issues/homosexuality-health-book/images3/book-front2_340.jpg

Being that MassResistance has been banned from the pro homosexual/ultra Libertarian leaning "Conservative Political Action Conference" for revealing the truth about homosexual behavior and the child molesting homosexual agenda, I figured a good conservative...cough cough cough...like Candace Owens would share the truth about homosexuality for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.