Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
As we've seen time after time, and most recently with homosexual activist Candace Owens, the homosexual movement has permeated the conservative movement. It's become so insane that even (alleged) conservative websites publish articles such as this where the author compares the Puritans of early America to today's homosexual movement. Yes, for those of you that can't believe your eyes, I'll say it again:

It's become so insane that even (alleged) conservative websites publish articles such as this where the author compares the Puritans of early America to today's homosexual movement.

How Americans of Conscience Can Co-Exist with the LGBT Community: A Possible Path Forward

April 12, 2019

by Amy Haywood

"...If the LGBT movement is viewed through the lens of religion—instead of comparing it to race, a legally and historically faulty analogy—we might be able to find a peaceable way forward where orthodox Christians, Muslims, Jews and others will not be forced to affirm LGBT ways of life, and, conversely, where religious people would not be able to force LGBT citizens back into the closet...

Unless a meaningful accommodation is reached, and if laws like the puritanical Equality Act are passed, we will likely see history repeat itself as orthodox Christians, Muslims, Jews, etc., will be forced to confess with their word and deed that they affirm an ideology that goes against their conscience and millennia of practice, and they will be forced out of their jobs and ultimately, the public square...

Under the First Amendment, Americans need not abide forced indoctrination, whether by Puritans or progressives. And hopefully, today’s progressive agenda on sexuality goes the way of the Puritans’ harsh penal codes. Until then, the question is whether we will reach an accommodation before our social fabric becomes too torn to repair. Nothing less than the fate of our ordered liberty hangs in the balance.

Read more: https://townhall.com/columnists/amy...bt-community-a-possible-path-forward-n2544615

In a nutshell, so that we can all 'coexist', Amy Haywood believes that the 'gaystapo' should be treated as a religion and laws should be passed to keep their 'religion' out of public places.

unnamed-1-480x486.jpg

Amy Haywood: LGBT activist/pretend conservative writer for Townhall

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
As we've seen time after time, and most recently with homosexual activist Candace Owens, the homosexual movement has permeated the conservative movement. It's become so insane that even (alleged) conservative websites publish articles such as this where the author compares the Puritans of early America to today's homosexual movement. Yes, for those of you that can't believe your eyes, I'll say it again:

It's become so insane that even (alleged) conservative websites publish articles such as this where the author compares the Puritans of early America to today's homosexual movement.

What is with this guy. Is he mentally unstable or something? Everyone is a homosexual activist for him. Why do the moderators allow this person to continue with this sick nonsense

Thanks for stopping by fellas. I was concerned that you had me on ignore and because of that I didn't sleep a wink last night.

7ba73fd94eb9824a73ee913e693179b7.gif

If you're interested in commenting on the last article, I would love to hear your thoughts.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
If you're interested in commenting on the last article, I would love to hear your thoughts.

Yes, I would say that five threads full of reasons to throw people with issues in jail would be quite sufficient

And here I was so hoping that you'd comment on the above article where a homosexual activist passing herself off as a conservative compared the Puritans of America with the 'gaystapo'/LGBT movement.

I've been actively recruiting people throughout the www to come to TOL and debate not only in my now 5 part thread, but in others as well.

TOL is a great place and I'm proud to share it with others!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
...Everyone is a homosexual activist for him...

That was an excellent comment that needs addressing.

First let's define the word activist/activism:

a doctrine or practice that emphasizes direct vigorous action especially in support of or opposition to one side of a controversial issue
political activism
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/activism

Was Donald Trump "vigorous" in his words and actions that promoted homosexuality and transgenderism for years prior to becoming President of the United States?

Was Donald Trump "vigorous" when he waved the rainbow flag of perversion and death at his rally two days before the general election in Greeley CO?

Was Donald Trump "vigorous" when he stated this about God's institution of marriage and the nucleus of society (the traditional family via marriage) on '60 Minutes' just a month after being sworn in as POTUS:

"{Obergefell v Hodges] is settled law, it's done, and I'm fine with that".

Trump supporters like Candace Owens might not be "vigorous" in her homosexual activism, as it's not necessary as the homosexual movement is winning the culture war by leaps and bounds.

It's what people like Candace Owens don't say is what people of faith and decency should notice.

activism1.png

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Yes, I would say that five threads full of reasons to throw people with issues in jail would be quite sufficient

the mods have been happy to leave him alone in his own weird little world here - he tends to get in trouble when he ventures out into the rest of the board.

best to catch him in a lie, call him on it and leave - he sees any attention as an opportunity to pathetically attempt to draw you into a squabble-fest

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
the mods have been happy to leave him alone in his own weird little world here - he tends to get in trouble when he ventures out into the rest of the board.

best to catch him in a lie, call him on it and leave - he sees any attention as an opportunity to pathetically attempt to draw you into a squabble-fest

I have nothing but the utmost respect for the two active moderators, Sherman and JudgeRightly. The owner of TOL did a fantastic job when he chose them as moderators, as they not only strongly embrace Judeo-Christian values, they're very fair.

Regarding any misinformation that I might have posted in this thread: As I mentioned way back in the original opening post of Part 1: If there is anything that has been posted that is incorrect, please have someone point it out, as I'm not interested in playing partisan politics, I'm only interested in the truth.

John 8:32

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned

We just called him out on a ton of lies about Candace Owens. Being a habitual liar seems to be the least of his issues.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
We just called him out on a ton of lies about Candace Owens. Being a habitual liar seems to be the least of his issues.

I do want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your opinion, as I do take your words seriously and into consideration whenever I post.

On that note: I'll continue to post reason after reason "Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!"

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
As we've seen with the numerous posts about Donald Trump's homosexual and transgender activism before and after becoming President of the United States, and his continued support by the supposed 'conservative movement', even by those that call themselves "conservative Christians", the LGBT movement has permeated both major political parties.

Now that it's been widely accepted by society that "gay is good" and that both Democrat and Republican Parties proudly embrace homosexuality and transgenderism, isn't it about time that we as a nation have an openly homosexual 'person' (using the terms "man" or "woman" is so politically incorrect) as President? Granted, the boyz in Chi-town said that B. Hussein Obama was a regular in the homosexual dens of depravity when he was living in Chicago, but B. Hussein, while he did legislate very pro homosexual, never came out as being a proud and unrepentant homosexual.

Meet the Mayor of South Bend Indiana, Pete Buttigieg, who is not only 'married' to a man, but he's a 'gay Christian' (not to be confused with an adulterous Christian, an incestuous Christian, or a bestial Christian).

Peter LaBarbera at Americans for [some] Truth About Homosexuality writes:

Pete Buttigieg’s Fake Christianity:... Blames God for His Homosexuality

4/09/19
Mayor Pete Buttigieg is a living, walking and breathing example of the politicized sham that is religious-left “Christianity” today. He claims that God created him as a homosexual—a self-serving blasphemy as audacious as it is biblically nonsensical. (And science has refuted his “born gay” crutch.)
Buttigieg quotes Scripture even as he defies it with his very public, and very fake, “marriage” to another man (See in the Bible: Matthew 19:4-6; Romans 1: 24-27; Jude 7; 1 Timothy 1:8-10; Leviticus 18:22). (Redefining marriage to accommodate sexual perversion is beyond the Supreme Court’s pay grade.)
Predictably, “Mayor Pete” has quickly become the darling of a media who incessantly promote all things “gay” and “trans”—and who loathe socially conservative Christians who actually believe the Bible in humility, and fear God in reverence

The simple truth is that homosexual behaviors are wrong, unnatural, and often unhealthy—yet can be overcome through the grace and power of Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 6), as testified by countless ex-“gays” and former “transgenders.” No faithful Christian proudly identifies by his or her besetting sins, nor seeks to justify them before a holy God. ...

Pete_Buttigieg.png

The next President of the United States: Pete Buttigieg?

Until people of true faith along with those who simply embrace decency work together to vote God-fearing men and women into political office, we'll continue to get rainbow flag wavers like Donald Trump or openly homosexuals like Pete Buttigieg.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Speaking of moving on:

I have to update the table of contents and page 1's index, as people do enjoy the ability to go straight to hose sources to share the truth with others.

I also will be putting a couple of posts together that shows Donald Trump's homosexual and transgender activism before becoming and during his Presidency.

As you can see, there's much work to be done, and I thank God for Him giving me the strength to fight on!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I saw a short tv commercial today that was about parents that are dealing with their teenager who had recreational drug problems. The mom and dad were saying that they were told by several people to "kick the teen out of the house" and to "show them tough love".

The parents response: "We know our child and will deal with this crisis in our own way". The parents went on to say that through their love and support, their child is on the road to recovery.

While I can't find that video on the internet to share with others (I'll keep looking), it immediately got me to thinking about parents that are dealing with children with homosexual desires and/or gender confusion. I'm sad to say that those parents won't get support from society at large, as seeking the help of a professional counselor is illegal in 17 states and will soon be illegal nationally. Nor will parents get support from their school where the sexually/gender confused child can join a LGBT club without parental consent and speak with counselors who guide them in the direction of homosexuality and transgenderism, again, without parental consent.

While there are plenty of books and pro traditional family values people and organizations out that can be contacted for advice (see the index in Part 4 for their names) prayer and love towards the child is the best advice that I can give. Show the child what a loving mother and father relationship is all about while praying for that child to overcome those unnatural feelings. The single parent will have to deal with this issue without a spouse to assist, but pray to God for His advice and allow Him to work His magic in your youth.

Change probably won't happen overnight, and it's possible not in years, but God will answer your prayers and shine His love on your child.

youth-possibility.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I've been discussing the 'Equality Act' in another forum and a homosexual activist assures me that people of faith have nothing to worry about (aCW wipes the sweat off of his forehead and sighs with relief that all will be fine when the 'gaystapo' gets hold of the 1964 Civil Rights Act).

I like linking posts that deal with one subject together, so those who are interested can click the links instead of searching for the pages and post #'s themselves.

Here they are:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5329359&viewfull=1#post5329359

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5329699&viewfull=1#post5329699

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5329519&viewfull=1#post5329519

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5330267&viewfull=1#post5330267

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
I've been discussing the 'Equality Act' in another forum and a homosexual activist assures me that people of faith have nothing to worry about (aCW wipes the sweat off of his forehead and sighs with relief that all will be fine when the 'gaystapo' gets hold of the 1964 Civil Rights Act).

I like linking posts that deal with one subject together, so those who are interested can click the links instead of searching for the pages and post #'s themselves.

Here they are:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5329359&viewfull=1#post5329359

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5329699&viewfull=1#post5329699

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5329519&viewfull=1#post5329519

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5330267&viewfull=1#post5330267

It is another attempt to use the court system to promote LGBT agenda. Don't forget that. This law builds on previous judicial vocabulary on marriage. It has to get through the senate first, and I hope it fails there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.