Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
It's a sad day when you have to go to a leftwing website to find the truth.

Seems very sad indeed!

I was just reminding some pro Trump Birchers at another website that the same people that Donald Trump met with in 1986 and has had a very friendly on-going relationship with for over 30 years, murdered John Birch Society President Larry McDonald and 268 other human beings on Korean Airlines Flight #007 back on Sept. 1, 1983.

KAL007.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_Air_Lines_Flight_007

Maybe that will clear the cobwebs out of a few memories and get some people to thinking straight.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The power and influence of the LGBT movement comes through again:

All Criminal Charges Against Jussie Smollett Dropped

3-26-19

All criminal charges against Jussie Smollett were dropped Tuesday after the "Empire" star was indicted on 16 felony counts of filing a false police report earlier this month.
"After reviewing all of the facts and circumstances of the case, including Mr. Smollett's volunteer service in the community and agreement to forfeit his bond to the City of Chicago, we believe this outcome is a just disposition and appropriate resolution to this case," the Cook County State's Attorney's Office said in a statement to TheWrap Tuesday.

… During a press conference last month, hours after Smollett's Feb. 21 surrender, Chicago PD Superintendent Eddie Johnson said that the actor staged an attack on himself because he was "dissatisfied with his salary." He also told reporters the police were in possession of a $3,500 check, which he said Smollett used to pay brothers Olabinjo ("Ola") and Abimbola ("Abel") Osundairo for the incident.
The Osundairos were released without charges Feb. 15, following an arrest and 48-hour hold, after the police said "new evidence" had emerged and that the investigation's "trajectory" had changed course. Smollett was arrested a few days later.

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebr...e-smollett-dropped/ar-BBVfo5e?ocid=spartanntp

Jussie_Smollett.jpg

16 felony charges dropped? Think of the all the money and manpower put into the investigation. Evidently it's ok to lie to law enforcement officials if you're a homosexual.

Fake 'hate crime' allegations and the perversion of justice: Reasons "Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!"

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Next up: The Equality Act, also known as H.R. 5 in the House and S. 788 in the Senate and what it means for Christians, Jews and Muslims that adhere to traditional teachings on sexual immorality.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Before I delve into the 'Equality Act' legislation, I wanted to share yet another 'conservative' judge that Donald Trump appointed ('conservative like Trump SCOTUS appointee Neil Gorsuch who didn't side with religious freedom in the Masterpiece Cakeshop case. 'Conservative' like Trump SCOTUS appointee Brett Kavanaugh who sided with Planned Parenthood in his first SCOTUS ruling. 'Conservative' like the openly homosexual/homosexual activist judges Trump has appointed, one of them being Patrick Bumatay at the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals).

Steinles Lose In Ninth Circuit; Trump Judge Rules for Sanctuary City

March 29, 2019

The federal Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, in keeping with its many other decisions subversive of American law and sovereignty, says San Francisco is not responsible for the killer of Kate Steinle. The court shot down the family’s lawsuit in a ruling published on Monday.
Instead of turning over illegal alien José Inez García Zárate to Immigration and Customs Enforcement when they had him in jail, the city sheriff loosed him upon the city’s unsuspecting residents.
One of them was Steinle. Zárate, a five-time deportee and major felon, found a stolen .40-caliber SIG Sauer P239 and shot Steinle. Zárate said the gun just went off and the killing was a fluke. A jury agreed and acquitted him.
Steinle’s parents sued the city, among other defendants, and lost. At the nutty Ninth, they lost again...

The author of the opinion is Mark J. Bennett. President Trump appointed him.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_J._Bennett

Read more: https://www.thenewamerican.com/usne...-circuit-trump-judge-rules-for-sanctuary-city

c3e81c2287fe0f2fa88c6b72b0474ec3_XL.jpg

Rest in peace Kate

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The 2019 'Equality Act' legislation. Basically it boils down to what Donald Trump suggested in his 2000 interview with the homosexual periodical 'The Advocate' where he said that the 1964 Civil Rights Act should be amended to protect sexual orientation (i.e. homosexuality).

Will Donald the Degenerate actually sign the legislation if it makes it's way through Congress? LOL...remember that we're talking about sociopath that want to decriminalize homosexuality throughout the world.

… ‘Equality Act’ Would Be Disastrous. Here Are 5 Likely Victim Groups.

March 20, 2019

Equality is a central value that unites us as Americans, and is enshrined in our nation’s legal motto, “Equal justice under law.”
It is egregious, then, to misuse that term, to use it to divide us and further inequality...
Far from advancing equality, the bill would rob Americans of some of their most cherished liberties.
The Equality Act would add “sexual orientation” and “gender identity” as protected classes under federal civil rights law. But whereas the original Civil Rights Act of 1964 furthered equality by ensuring that African-Americans had equal access to public accommodations and material goods, the Equality Act would further penalize everyday Americans for their beliefs about marriage and biological sex.
Similar sexual orientation and gender identity laws at the state and local level have already been used in this way.

Here are five groups who would be harmed if the Equality Act were to become law.

1. Employers and Workers
The Equality Act would force employers and workers to conform to new sexual norms or else lose their businesses and jobs.
The most high-profile example involves Colorado baker Jack Phillips, whose case went all the way to the Supreme Court after the Colorado Civil Rights Commission accused him of discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation when he declined to create a custom cake for a same-sex wedding...

2. Medical Professionals
The Equality Act would force hospitals and insurers to provide—and pay for—these therapies against any moral or medical objections.
It would politicize medicine by forcing professionals to act against their best medical judgment and provide transition-affirming therapies.
That fight is already here. Catholic hospitals in California and New Jersey have been sued for declining to perform hysterectomies on otherwise healthy women who want to become male...

To be continued...

Trump_The_Advocate_interview_2000.png

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Continuing with the pro homosexual/anti Judeo-Christian, anti traditional family values "Equality Act" that is trying to make it's way into law and the people and groups that will be adversely effected if passed:

3. Parents and Children

This politicization of medicine would ultimately harm families by normalizing hormonal and surgical interventions for gender-dysphoric children, as well as ideological “education” in schools and other public venues.
Some 80 to 95 percent of children with gender dysphoria no longer feel distressed by their bodies after puberty. Yet activists continue to push their own radical protocol: social transition as young as 4, puberty-blocking drugs as young as 9, cross-sex hormones as young as 14, and surgery by 18 (or, in some cases, even younger).
This protocol could become mandatory in the future.
The latest issue of the American Journal of Bioethics includes an article arguing that the state should overrule the parents of gender-dysphoric children who do not consent to giving them puberty-blocking drugs.

By silencing the scientific debate on transgender-affirming therapies through the politicization of medicine, the Equality Act would further normalize this radical protocol—and create an expectation that parents comply.

In fact, parents in Ohio lost custody of their 17-year-old daughter because they declined to put her on testosterone supplements.

The Equality Act would put at risk parental rights to make decisions about their own children’s medical treatment and education.

It’s no secret that radical gender ideology has found its way into our schools.... This bill would stigmatize any and all opposition to such indoctrination.

To be continued...

LGBT-Equality-Act.jpg

Arthur Brain

The 2019 'Equality Act' legislation. Basically it boils down to what Donald Trump suggested in his 2000 interview with the homosexual periodical 'The Advocate' where he said that the 1964 Civil Rights Act should be amended to protect sexual orientation (i.e. homosexuality).

Will Donald the Degenerate actually sign the legislation if it makes it's way through Congress? LOL...remember that we're talking about sociopath that want to decriminalize homosexuality throughout the world.

… ‘Equality Act’ Would Be Disastrous. Here Are 5 Likely Victim Groups.

March 20, 2019

Equality is a central value that unites us as Americans, and is enshrined in our nation’s legal motto, “Equal justice under law.”
It is egregious, then, to misuse that term, to use it to divide us and further inequality...
Far from advancing equality, the bill would rob Americans of some of their most cherished liberties.
The Equality Act would add “sexual orientation” and “gender identity” as protected classes under federal civil rights law. But whereas the original Civil Rights Act of 1964 furthered equality by ensuring that African-Americans had equal access to public accommodations and material goods, the Equality Act would further penalize everyday Americans for their beliefs about marriage and biological sex.
Similar sexual orientation and gender identity laws at the state and local level have already been used in this way.

Here are five groups who would be harmed if the Equality Act were to become law.

1. Employers and Workers
The Equality Act would force employers and workers to conform to new sexual norms or else lose their businesses and jobs.
The most high-profile example involves Colorado baker Jack Phillips, whose case went all the way to the Supreme Court after the Colorado Civil Rights Commission accused him of discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation when he declined to create a custom cake for a same-sex wedding...

2. Medical Professionals
The Equality Act would force hospitals and insurers to provide—and pay for—these therapies against any moral or medical objections.
It would politicize medicine by forcing professionals to act against their best medical judgment and provide transition-affirming therapies.
That fight is already here. Catholic hospitals in California and New Jersey have been sued for declining to perform hysterectomies on otherwise healthy women who want to become male...

To be continued...

Trump_The_Advocate_interview_2000.png

Homosexuality should be decriminalized throughout the world so there's nothing sociopathic about that. I'm no fan of Trump but in an enlightened age it's only puritanical states that have laws that make it a crime. This is the West, not Uganda, Saudi Arabia or Brunei with the new laws you're no doubt aware of?

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Homosexuality should be decriminalized throughout the world so there's nothing sociopathic about that. I'm no fan of Trump but in an enlightened age it's only puritanical states that have laws that make it a crime. This is the West, not Uganda, Saudi Arabia or Brunei with the new laws you're no doubt aware of?
I read about the Brunei. Laws authorize stoning as punishment for LGBT/I/Q/+ conjugal behavior, but you know what else? Common heterosexual adultery.

I don't know how to process the uproar over LGBT/Q/I/+, combined with the silence over adultery. My own Christian faith takes them as equally grave things. Neither are capital crimes.

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
I read about the Brunei. Laws authorize stoning as punishment for LGBT/I/Q/+ conjugal behavior, but you know what else? Common heterosexual adultery.......

In other words, the same as ancient Jewish punishment. Intrinsically, therefore, it is not evil. It may violate our so called "enlightened" sensibilities, but much of what the west has become with its gay and transgender perversions also violates the sensibilities of any decent person, so where does that leave us.

I'd say the pendulum had reached a decent middle in the 70's or 80's, but now it has swung too far in the other direction in accepting perversities and even teaching them to kids. THAT is unacceptable to me

Arthur Brain

I read about the Brunei. Laws authorize stoning as punishment for LGBT/I/Q/+ conjugal behavior, but you know what else? Common heterosexual adultery.

I don't know how to process the uproar over LGBT/Q/I/+, combined with the silence over adultery. My own Christian faith takes them as equally grave things. Neither are capital crimes.

Yes, I'm aware it's for adultery too and there's hardly silence over either in relation to people and human rights organizations speaking out against the new laws. It's barbaric on both counts.

Arthur Brain

In other words, the same as ancient Jewish punishment. Intrinsically, therefore, it is not evil. It may violate our so called "enlightened" sensibilities, but much of what the west has become with its gay and transgender perversions also violates the sensibilities of any decent person, so where does that leave us.

I'd say the pendulum had reached a decent middle in the 70's or 80's, but now it has swung too far in the other direction in accepting perversities and even teaching them to kids. THAT is unacceptable to me

Where it comes to Brunei, it's based on Islamic law and stoning or whipping people to death in the present age for being gay or committing adultery is simply barbaric.

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
Where it comes to Brunei, it's based on Islamic law and stoning or whipping people to death in the present age for being gay or committing adultery is simply barbaric.

So we are judging other cultures? I am playing Devil's advocate here.

Is it more barbaric to whip someone and send them on their way or house them in a cage for years like we do now. Animal rights people don't want chickens in cages, and yet here is a 2-man cell at San Quentin: (The picture is deceptive. In fact you have to turn sideways to walk past the bunk, its that tiny))

sqcell2.jpg

Arthur Brain

So we are judging other cultures? I am playing Devil's advocate here.

Is it more barbaric to whip someone and send them on their way or house them in a cage for years like we do now. Animal rights people don't want chickens in cages, and yet here is a 2-man cell at San Quentin: (The picture is deceptive. In fact you have to turn sideways to walk past the bunk, its that tiny))

sqcell2.jpg

This is the 21st century. There's no excuse for violating basic human rights no matter what the "culture" is and that's we have organizations that fight against such draconian injustices. It's especially ironic in Brunei given the opulent lifestyle of the sultan et al...

I only buy free range eggs nowadays as battery farming is cruel and unnecessary. I don't agree with locking humans up in cages by the same token.

TrumpTrainCA

BANNED
Banned
This is the 21st century. There's no excuse for violating basic human rights no matter what the "culture" is and that's we have organizations that fight against such draconian injustices. It's especially ironic in Brunei given the opulent lifestyle of the sultan et al...

I only buy free range eggs nowadays as battery farming is cruel and unnecessary. I don't agree with locking humans up in cages by the same token.

You don't even hear yourself do you. Okay. Have a nice day.

Arthur Brain

You don't even hear yourself do you. Okay. Have a nice day.

What, do you think I was downplaying the barbarism of locking people up in claustrophobic cells? In that case you didn't hear me at all. Do you think we should respect cultures that violate basic human rights? Oh, and btw, in Brunei the whipping of "offenders" is apparently until they die.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Homosexuality should be decriminalized throughout the world ...

I read about the Brunei. Laws authorize stoning as punishment for LGBT/I/Q/+ conjugal behavior, but you know what else? Common heterosexual adultery...

In other words, the same as ancient Jewish punishment...

I want to thank all 3 of you for your words of wisdom and your contribution to my 5 part thread. I'll most definitely take your words into consideration if the United States should ever decide to lean in the direction of being Jewish theocratic nation.

Continuing with the 'Equality Act' pending legislation and the 5 likely victim groups that would be adversely effected should it make it's way through Congress and be signed into law by rainbow flag waving President Donald Trump.

In the first post on the subject the victim groups would be

1. Employers and Workers
The Equality Act would force employers and workers to conform to new sexual norms or else lose their businesses and jobs...

and

2. Medical Professionals
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5329359&viewfull=1#post5329359

The next post talked about

3. Parents and Children
This politicization of medicine would ultimately harm families by normalizing hormonal and surgical interventions for gender-dysphoric children, as well as ideological “education” in schools and other public venues...

The Equality Act would put at risk parental rights to make decisions about their own children’s medical treatment and education.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5329519&viewfull=1#post5329519

Next up: the 4th group, a group that makes up a majority of Americans...

Trump-and-pelosi.jpg

The author of the Equality Act legislation, Nancy Pelosi, and her LGBT ally Donald Trump

Arthur Brain

when did perversion become a basic human right?

Some folk think that people having heterosexual relationships out of wedlock is "perverse" and should be punishable. Consenting adults have the right to a private and sexual life without state involvement, religious or otherwise.

i don't believe they're punished for "being gay"

In one sense you're correct if Brunei enforces such laws, they'd be being murdered, not punished. Presumably you're also alluding to actual sex acts which falls under the above.

Oh, and I know I said you were going on ignore but I decided against it for now...

Status
Not open for further replies.