Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
More will be revealed in Parts 2 and 3 of the article. Speaking of Part 1 of the MassResistance article:

Marquitta and others get a rude awakening

so can't answer any of my questions huh? What a surprise.

Being that part 2 and 3 of the article haven't been published yet...

you know what else is a surprise? that a woman associated with Massresisitance, a group known for making up ...everything... just happens to be the only woman in Georgia to have multiple encounters with transsexuals in restrooms.

Per the MassResistance article: When the Republicrat Governor of Georgia pulled a Mike Pence and cowered on signing the religious freedom bill, the LGBTQ movement saw that as an opening to invade public restrooms. Hence the flood gates were open and perverts and gender confused people started using opposite gender restrooms without any threat of retaliation from law enforcement officials.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Just a few months ago, a man was arrested for assaulting a six-year-old girl in a mall restroom. Yep… he walked right in there.

In 2014, a Toronto man who claimed to be transgender assaulted multiple women at women’s shelters.

Christopher Hambrook has a long history of being a sexual predator and a long history of sever mental illness and rated to be a high re-offense risk during psychiatric assessments made while in prison as part of his parole hearings. He has however no history of being a transsexual. How sad for you that you have to lie about Hambrook to try to keep up they myth of the transgender/bathroom predator.

It's been well established that those who cross dress and/or mutilate their genitalia have severe mental problems. That being said:

Christopher Hambrook, 37, leaned on the ever expanding legal “rights” offered to people who “identify” with the sex opposite their biology. Under the name “Jessica,” he was able to get into the women’s shelters, where he sexually assaulted several women in 2012, the Toronto Sun reports.
Court heard how one woman awoke to find Hambrook assaulting her on her bed. “Her tights had been pulled down past her bottom and her bathing suit had been pulled to the side,” court documents reveal. “She yelled at the accused, demanding to know what he was doing. He simply covered his face with his hands, said ‘Oops!’ and started giggling.”

http://www.gopusa.com/target-trump-and-nba-are-wrong-about-men-in-womens-restrooms-heres-why/

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Speaking of violence amongst transgender people (a stroll down memory lane from Part 4 of WHMBR!)

Robert Lewis Dear, 57, was taken into custody Friday night after allegedly opening fire inside a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, killing three and injuring nine others.

When a reporter reminded the Texas senator that the suspect allegedly made a comment about “baby parts” while being arrested, Cruz countered, “It’s also been reported that he was registered as an independent and a woman and transgendered leftist activist, if that’s what he is.”

I exposed Snopes for the left wing biased website that it is in Part 4. Here's a link talking about Snopes and its' founder Kim Lacapria:

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/17/f...act-checker-is-just-a-failed-liberal-blogger/

Regarding Robert Lewis Dear: If I was a bearded? man named 'Robert' and the DMV mistakenly put "female" on my drivers license and the county did as well on my voters registration card, I'd act very quickly to rectify the mistake. Chances are is that Dear 'identified' as a woman, and as we've seen throughout this 5 part thread, one only need to 'identify' as a member of the opposite gender in order to gain access to restrooms, fitting rooms, locker rooms and be treated as one in the workplace and in the eyes of the law.

https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-ove...reference-materials/gender-identity-guidance/

It would be interesting to find out the source of Dear's transgender activism.

MrDante

More will be revealed in Parts 2 and 3 of the article. Speaking of Part 1 of the MassResistance article:

Marquitta and others get a rude awakening

Being that part 2 and 3 of the article haven't been published yet...

Per the MassResistance article: When the Republicrat Governor of Georgia pulled a Mike Pence and cowered on signing the religious freedom bill, the LGBTQ movement saw that as an opening to invade public restrooms. Hence the flood gates were open and perverts and gender confused people started using opposite gender restrooms without any threat of retaliation from law enforcement officials.
so are you saying that you can use public restrooms in Georgia?

into the women’s shelters,[/B] where he sexually assaulted several women in 2012, the Toronto Sun reports.
Court heard how one woman awoke to find Hambrook assaulting her on her bed. “Her tights had been pulled down past her bottom and her bathing suit had been pulled to the side,” court documents reveal. “She yelled at the accused, demanding to know what he was doing. He simply covered his face with his hands, said ‘Oops!’ and started giggling.”[/I]
http://www.gopusa.com/target-trump-and-nba-are-wrong-about-men-in-womens-restrooms-heres-why/

is he a transsexual? No he isn't.
Are you going to keep lying about that? It's the only thing you do

MrDante

Speaking of violence amongst transgender people (a stroll down memory lane from Part 4 of WHMBR!)

Robert Lewis Dear, 57, was taken into custody Friday night after allegedly opening fire inside a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, killing three and injuring nine others.

When a reporter reminded the Texas senator that the suspect allegedly made a comment about “baby parts” while being arrested, Cruz countered, “It’s also been reported that he was registered as an independent and a woman and transgendered leftist activist, if that’s what he is.”

I exposed Snopes for the left wing biased website that it is in Part 4. Here's a link talking about Snopes and its' founder Kim Lacapria:

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/17/f...act-checker-is-just-a-failed-liberal-blogger/
and how does that make any of the documentation listed false?
of course spouting garbage like this means you could be lazy and not actually read the fact checking article.

Regarding Robert Lewis Dear: If I was a bearded? man named 'Robert' and the DMV mistakenly put "female" on my drivers license and the county did as well on my voters registration card, I'd act very quickly to rectify the mistake.
And he did just that. the same day he received his new licence.

Chances are is that Dear 'identified' as a woman, and as we've seen throughout this 5 part thread, one only need to 'identify' as a member of the opposite gender in order to gain access to restrooms, fitting rooms, locker rooms and be treated as one in the workplace and in the eyes of the law.

https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-ove...reference-materials/gender-identity-guidance/

It would be interesting to find out the source of Dear's transgender activism.
I'm sure you are already making it all up for him.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
For you Libertarians and democrats that crossed Party lines to vote for pro homosexual/pro abortion Presidential candidate Donald Trump, don't be worried about pro homosexual/pro abortion Secretary of State Rex Tillerson be ousted and replaced with Mike Pompeo. While many pseudo conservatives are fawning over Pompeo's alleged stance on traditional family values: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/r...ex-tillerson-to-be-forced-out-as-secretary-of

as seen in his CIA Senate confirmation hearing, Mike Pompeo is all talk and no action.

Pompeo tells Kamala Harris he won’t discriminate against LGBT workers at the CIA

Jan. 12, 2017
Newly minted Sen. Kamala Harris of California used her time Thursday to question CIA nominee Mike Pompeo about his views on the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender employees at the agency.
Pompeo, a three-term Republican congressman from Kansas, had opposed gay marriage and had sponsored bills to let states prevent same-sex couples from marrying and protect nonprofit organizations that opposed gay marriage.
But at his confirmation hearing in the Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday, Pompeo assured Harris that he’d treat every CIA employee “in a way that is appropriate and equal” and not work to undermine the benefits same-sex married couples have gained.

“You have my full commitment on that,” he said...

On Thursday, Harris pressed Pompeo for how he would treat LGBT employees at the CIA, “some of whom have, of course, taken great risk to their lives for our country.”
“Can you commit to me that your personal views on this issue will remain your personal views and will not impact internal policies you put in place at the CIA?” she asked.
“You have my assurance that every employee will be treated in a way that is appropriate and equal,” Pompeo responded...

Pompeo said he’d held the same views about marriage when he worked in the private sector, but that he did not discriminate against anyone.
“I treated each and every member of my workforce with dignity and respect,” he said.

Read more here: http://www.sunherald.com/news/politics-government/article126248579.html#storylink=cpy

If you truly did want to treat these lost souls with "dignity and respect" you'd tell them the truth about their deadly behavior and their child molesting/indoctrinating agenda Mike.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
but these are all lies.

Not to worry, Mike Pompeo (if confirmed as Secretary of State) most likely won't be as aggressive in promoting the LGBT agenda as was his predecessor Rex Tillerson (who was instrumental in turning the once God-fearing Boy Scouts of America into the "Boy Sodomizers of America"), but he won't do anything to harm the 'advances' the LGBT movement has made under pro homosexual Presidents Obama and Trump.

Phony Perkins of the Family Research Council (the same Phony Perkins who believes the Republican Party should be a "big tent party": https://www.frcaction.org/updatearticle/20160722/gop-big-tent,

who hires openly homosexual men and women into a supposed pro family organization and was behind MassResistance being banned at CPAC while accepting the homosexual Log Cabin Republicans: http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen3/18a/CPAC-2018-MR-banned/index.html)

is pleased with rainbow flag waver Donald Trump's nomination of Mike Pompeo.

Family Research Council: Mike Pompeo Will Be ‘Agent of Change’ to Restore ‘American Values
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-american-values-principles-state-department/

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
More on Mike Pompeo and what went on at the CIA when he was it's Director (special thanks to Cliff Kincaid for sharing the truth) :

CIA Celebrates Transgender Pride

May 31, 2017

A George Soros-funded organization calling itself the National Center for Transgender Equality (NCTE) held a conference on May 25 to celebrate 14 years of existence, while preparing “to continue the fight for trans equality.” Sponsors of this special event included Amazon, Facebook, Google and the CIA.
President Donald Trump’s new director of the CIA is former Republican Congressman and self-proclaimed conservative Christian Mike Pompeo.
“The CIA was one of more than thirty organizations that sponsored an event hosted by the National Center for Transgender Equality on May 25,” confirmed Jonathan Liu, a media spokesperson for the CIA Office of Public Affairs. “Our recruitment and hiring efforts are consistent with federal law.” He referred this journalist to the CIA’s public website regarding the CIA’s policy on diversity and information about its employee groups, including the Agency Network of Gay, Lesbian Bisexual, and Transgender Officers and Allies (ANGLE).
Honorees at the event included Gavin Grimm, a gender-confused female student who identifies as “male;” Vanita Gupta, the former Obama Justice Department official who led the effort to force transgender bathrooms and locker rooms on schools as a condition of funding; and Gunner Scott of the Massachusetts Transgender Political Coalition (MTPC).

The CIA was listed as a “bronze” sponsor for $1,000 or more in contributions to the event.
Although Trump is now president and Pompeo is now the CIA director, it looks like nothing much has changed at the agency in regard to celebrating sexual perversity and special rights for various sexual minorities.

Read more: https://www.aim.org/aim-column/cia-celebrates-transgender-pride/

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss...

images

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I see that the child molesting LGBTQ movement has murdered another youth. This time a gender confused boy by the name of Eric Peter Verbeek.

Dear Mommy, I am so sorry to do this but I have killed myself.' A transitioning teen's tale

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/d...ns-tale/ar-BBKdtpT?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Eric-Verbeeck-1520863855.jpg

Note how Eric's parents weren't 'transgenderphobic'. Instead of encouraging Eric to seek spiritual and psychological help to overcome his confusion, he took the only way out the LGBTQ movement promotes:

Death.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I see that the child molesting LGBTQ movement has murdered another youth.

No, it was you

Society has both politically and culturally embraced those who identify as a member of the opposite gender and in many cases transition from one gender to another, yet the death count still continues.

God is right, the LGBTQ movement is wrong.

Genesis 1:27

Deuteronomy 22:5

The great news is that there is a way out of their gender/sexual confusion through Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 6:11

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not to worry, Mike Pompeo (if confirmed as Secretary of State) most likely won't be as aggressive in promoting the LGBT agenda

There is no agenda

Like your boy Donald Trump has done, Secretary of State nominee Mike Pompeo will without a doubt do no harm to the advancements that the LGBTQueer movement had made under B. Hussein Obama.

MrDante

I see that the child molesting LGBTQ movement has murdered another youth.

Society has both politically and culturally embraced those who identify as a member of the opposite gender

This has to be one of the biggest whopper you've ever put up here.

MrDante

Not to worry, Mike Pompeo (if confirmed as Secretary of State) most likely won't be as aggressive in promoting the LGBT agenda

Like your boy Donald Trump has done, Secretary of State nominee Mike Pompeo will without a doubt do no harm to the advancements that the LGBTQueer movement had made under B. Hussein Obama.

still no agenda

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
still no agenda

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4827360&viewfull=1#post4827360

Pedophiles/Pederasts like Terry Bean (who founded the largest homosexual organization in the world: the Human Rights Campaign:http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4826554&viewfull=1#post4826554) and former Sodomy and Gonorrhea North Mayor Ed the Ped Murray (who raped his own cousin: https://www.seattletimes.com/seattl...-ed-murrays-cousin-he-sexually-abused-me-too/) won't be content until States #7 is accomplished.
http://www.rslevinson.com/gaylesissues/features/collect/onetime/bl_platform1972.htm

But then as we've seen with the lack of parental rights throughout our sick society, the child molesting LGBTQueer movement is close to reaching that goal.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
While updating the table of contents from Part 4 of WHMBR! I ran across this post where my good friend Patrick jane was commenting on the Republican Presidential debates and I just had to share it here:

Originally Posted by patrick jane
Trump attacked [Rand] Paul for no reason BEFORE giving his first answer, the guy is nuts. i wouldn't trust him with nuclear code - he keeps talking about money and business only - a joke -
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4823643&viewfull=1#post4823643
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?112970-The-Great-Debate&p=4455193&viewfull=1#post4455193

And then my good friend Patrick Jane realized that Donald Trump is even more pro homosexual than Libertarian Rand Paul and it's been an inseparable 'bromance' ever since.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yeah i asked just who wrote this mythical agenda. You didn't answer back there, you jut lied and said you had answered many times.

:yawn:

I thought that it was common knowledge that pedophiles and pederasts were behind the agenda to change the cultural mores and laws of America.

nambla.jpg

AAA-300x300.jpg

Without a doubt most if not all of those involved in writing the original 'gay' agenda back in 1972 are dead. With HIV/AIDS, murder, suicide, drug addiction and alcoholism running rampant throughout the LGBTQ so-called 'community', those who were involved in writing the original 'gay' agenda would be in their 60's today.
As we've seen in the numerous discussions on lifespans, those homosexuals who do live to the ripe old age of 60 years plus should legally have their name changed to "Extremely Lucky".

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
More on the child indoctrinating/molesting LGBTQ movement:

Big Brother Is Coming for Your Kids, and He’s Wearing a Dress

You want to know where the “trans” insanity is taking us—I mean, besides co-ed private spaces everywhere, which means no private spaces anywhere?
Look no further than Regulation 225, a proposed amendment to the Delaware school code, which, if passed, will allow students of any age to “self-identify” their “gender or race” at school without their parents’ knowledge if students say their parents would not be “supportive.” Don’t believe me? Read it yourself in Section 7.4 and Sec. 7.4.1:
All students enrolled in a Delaware public school may self-identify gender or race…. A school may request permission from the parent or legal guardian of a minor student before a self-identified gender or race is accepted; provided, however, that prior to requesting the permission from a parent or legal guardian, the school should consult and work closely with the student to assess the degree to which, if any, the parent or legal guardian is aware of the Protected Characteristic and is supportive of the student, and the school shall take into consideration the safety, health and well-being of the student in deciding whether to request permission from the parent or legal guardian.(emphasis added)
So, who will define “supportive,” “safety,” “health,” and “well-being”? “Progressive” school administrators, mental health “professionals,” and lawmakers who believe the nonsensical, anti-science superstition that humans can be “born in the wrong body” (which simply means someone wishes he were the opposite sex)?
Will these “progressives” define supportiveness as affirming children’s disordered desires to be the opposite sex (or race)?
Will a student’s distress over her parents’ assertion of the truth that her sex (or race) cannot change be evidence to Big Brother that the child’s “health” is jeopardized?
If a child claims that his parents will be angry if he uses the name “Mary” at school or if teachers refer to him by “she,” “her” or “ze,” will Big Brother deem his “safety” or “well-being” at risk?
And if the law determines that parental objections to Leftist language rules and co-ed private spaces constitute a threat to the safety, health and well-being of children who reject their immutable biological sex, how long will it be till the state justifies removing “trans”-identifying minors from their parents’ custody?
Oh wait, that’s already happened.
Last month in Ohio, a judge awarded custody of a 17-year-old girl who identifies as a boy to her grandparents after her parents refused to call her by the male name she’s chosen and because they refused to allow her to take cross-sex hormones that would leave her with irreversible voice changes and sterility.

Read more: https://americansfortruth.com/2018/...your-kids-and-hes-wearing-a-dress/#more-25405

Even the LGBTQ movement admits that those who identify as transgender are entering a death culture.

pic43.png

Status
Not open for further replies.