Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

Exactly the kind of behavior one can expect from a trolling moby seeking to throw people off his own trail. I know you disagree with that conclusion but his pattern is what it is. If it walks like a duck...

He's been at this "blog" for eight years. No "Moby" would invest all the time and effort he puts into the thing if they didn't believe in it. He's neither left nor right but just a gay obsessed loon.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
[Wannabe Dictator] Trump Overturns Obama-Era Law: Bans All Bump Stock Devices
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-23/trump-overturns-obama-era-law-bans-all-bump-stock-devices
https://www.ammoland.com/2018/11/pe...emies-but-will-alienate-allies/#axzz5a4309RWV

[Did I read that right? Donald Trump is banning a gun device that Barack Hussein Obama legalized???]

TrumpTweetBanBumpStock.png

http://blog.gunlink.info/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/TrumpTweetBanBumpStock.png

What's next fuehrer, ammo clips to 9 mm's?

s-l225.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sigh, so much corruption...

Trump agrees to shut down his charity amid allegations that he used it for personal and political benefit

Dec. 18, 2018

President Trump has agreed to shut down his embattled personal charity and to give away its remaining money amid allegations that he used the foundation for his personal and political benefit, New York Attorney General Barbara Underwood announced Tuesday.
Underwood said that the Donald J. Trump Foundation is dissolving as her office pursues its lawsuit against the charity, Trump and his three eldest children.
The suit, filed in June, alleged “persistently illegal conduct” at the foundation, which Trump began in 1987. Underwood is continuing to seek more than $2.8 million in restitution and has asked a judge to ban the Trumps temporarily from serving on the boards of other New York nonprofit organizations.
Underwood said Tuesday that her investigation found “a shocking pattern of illegality involving the Trump Foundation — including unlawful coordination with the Trump presidential campaign, repeated and willful self-dealing, and much more.”

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.aa5723877c79

corrupt-donald-trump-1200-1-1024x535.png

https://madmikesamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/corrupt-donald-trump-1200-1-1024x535.png

musterion

He's been at this "blog" for eight years. No "Moby" would invest all the time and effort he puts into the thing if they didn't believe in it. He's neither left nor right but just a gay obsessed loon.

It's called the Long Game, or deep cover. It happens.

If your goal is to make a cause look bad, but from the inside, an investment of time is vital to pull off the con. You have to appear plausible in order to fool others into believing you're legit, thereby associating you with the cause you want damaged and vice versa. You become a spokesman for the cause, the face of the cause, in the minds of those who already hate it because you're such an easy to hate ***, a ready-made caricature of what they already think the opposition looks like. They hate you but they like you because you confirm what they already think. You become the go-to who speaks for everyone else, even when you absolutely do not.

Even better, the ones legitimately associated with the cause ("true believers") have a hard time rebuking you because you ape their positions so ably. They usually aren't sure what to make of you and so give you benefit of doubt, which is a BIG mistake.

It's a real act that one has to devote time and effort to, to be successful. His is almost flawless. Almost.

But what you can't pull off in quality, make up for in quantity. The louder you are (look at his many saga-length threads), the more people associate you with what you want associated with. Such is the case with ACW.

In your case, AB, his con has worked. You believe HE believes it.

I'm telling you that he doesn't. His act is good but it's not perfect. There's been more than once he's gotten mad, gotten sloppy, and slipped up. He let himself get cornered into admitting he wanted Clinton to win, for crying out loud, and that's just one tell. He's tipped his real hand repeatedly and only those watching for it caught it. I was watching. Loon doesn't explain ACW's TOL persona. The word fake does.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

If your goal is to make a cause look bad, but from the inside, an investment of time is vital to pull off the con. You have to appear plausible in order to fool others into believing you're legit, thereby associating you with the cause you want damaged and vice versa -- you become a spokesman for the cause, in the minds of those who already hate it, because you're such an ***. But the ones legitimately associated with the cause have a hard time rebuking you because you ape their positions so ably...they usually aren't sure what to make of you and so give benefit of doubt, which is a BIG mistake.

It's a real act that one has to devote to, to be successful. His is almost flawless. Almost.

To that end, the louder you are (look at his many saga-length threads), the more people associate you with what you want associated with. In your case, the con has worked. You believe HE believes it. He doesn't -- there's been more than once he's slipped up and showed his real hand, though, and crazy doesn't explain it. He is many things but crazy is not one of them.

The word fake does.

Um, no. In the early to middle days of this continuing train wreck he would act in such a bizarre manner as to invent stuff up about Wizard of Oz and other posters who took issue with his obsession. Because Wiz undermined him at every given turn he would refer to him as Aaron even long after he left the debacle, then anyone else who remotely took issue. He's been banned for it when the mods have pointed this out and he's continued with the "sock puppet" nonsense rgardless. He is not a "Moby", Musterion. He is simply a gay obsessed man/zealot and if you don't agree with him on every given point then you're a "faux Christian" or some such as such is the way of ultra fanatics.

Even you should realize that he's simply a gay obsessed crank who will continue this train wreck with his laborious fervour until he dies or the internet shuts down. Eight years he's been at it now and he ain't gonna let up. A bit like "serpentdove" and her bonkers threads...

He's neither conservative or liberal. He's unhinged.

Arthur Brain

If your goal is to make a cause look bad, but from the inside, an investment of time is vital to pull off the con. You have to appear plausible in order to fool others into believing you're legit, thereby associating you with the cause you want damaged and vice versa. You become a spokesman for the cause, the face of the cause, in the minds of those who already hate it because you're such an easy to hate ***, a ready-made caricature of what they already think the opposition looks like. They hate you but they like you because you confirm what they already think. You become the go-to who speaks for everyone else, even when you absolutely do not.

Even better, the ones legitimately associated with the cause ("true believers") have a hard time rebuking you because you ape their positions so ably. They usually aren't sure what to make of you and so give you benefit of doubt, which is a BIG mistake.

It's a real act that one has to devote time and effort to, to be successful. His is almost flawless. Almost.

But what you can't pull off in quality, make up for in quantity. The louder you are (look at his many saga-length threads), the more people associate you with what you want associated with. Such is the case with ACW.

In your case, AB, his con has worked. You believe HE believes it.

I'm telling you that he doesn't. His act is good but it's not perfect. There's been more than once he's gotten mad, gotten sloppy, and slipped up. He let himself get cornered into admitting he wanted Clinton to win, for crying out loud, and that's just one tell. He's tipped his real hand repeatedly and only those watching for it caught it. I was watching. Loon doesn't explain ACW's TOL persona. The word fake does.

Just to add to my last and with emphasis. aCW was banned for implying that a long term and amiable opponent of his had died of homosexuality related causes. He was called "Alwight" and aCW had insidiously and calculatedly thrown a cheap shot in one of his posts that was caught and called out. Alwight was a straight man who has sadly since passed and who took issue with zealotry in many guises but in relaxed and friendly fashion, even when confronted with the likes of acW's sleazy gibes.

You're wrong on this Musterion.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

If your goal is to make a cause look bad, but from the inside, an investment of time is vital to pull off the con...

Since reparative/conversion therapy (i.e using the free will that God gave mankind) is something that's been discussed on numerous occasions in this now 5 part thread, and the evidence shows that it's been extremely helpful to those with unwanted same sex desires, I'll ask you (again) to share you story about the following:

...Sometime back I confessed here to having been very briefly tempted in college, before I was a Christian, to allow a homosexual to perform oral sex on me as he'd offered. I declined and it never happened, and since being saved I am viscerally repulsed at the idea...
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...e-Homosexual&p=4874259&viewfull=1#post4874259

A couple of questions:

1). What brought on those unnatural desires that tempted you to be orally sodomized by another male when you were a young adult? Hearing the testimony of hundreds of EX homosexuals, childhood trauma was the cause of their sexual confusion, was it yours?

2). Did you go through any kind of therapy to overcome the desire to be orally sodomized by another male during your college days? I've shared the testimony of those who through prayer were able to overcome their deadly perverse desires, while others needed psychological as well as spiritual counseling.

It would be extremely helpful to those following this thread who are afflicted with homosexual desires if you'd share your story.

Thanks.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
...Sometime back I confessed here to having been very briefly tempted in college, before I was a Christian, to allow a homosexual to perform oral sex on me as he'd offered. I declined and it never happened,..

It's a good thing that it never happened, as being orally sodomized by another male has it's health risks.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) have been rising among gay and bisexual men, with increases in syphilis being seen across the country. In 2014, gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men accounted for 83% of primary and secondary syphilis cases where sex of sex partner was known in the United States. Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men often get other STDs, including chlamydia and gonorrhea infections. HPV (Human papillomavirus), the most common STD in the United States, is also a concern for gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men. Some types of HPV can cause genital and anal warts and some can lead to the development of anal and oral cancers. Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men are 17 times more likely to get anal cancer than heterosexual men. Men who are HIV-positive are even more likely than those who do not have HIV to get anal cancer.
How are STDs spread?
STDs are spread through sexual contact (without a condom) with someone who has an STD. Sexual contact includes oral, anal, and vaginal sex, as well as genital skin-to-skin contact. While condoms are effective, HPV and HSV can be spread by contact with the area around the genitals not protected by the condom.
Some STDs—like HIV, chlamydia and gonorrhea—are spread through body fluids, such as semen (***). Other STDs, including HIV and Hepatitis B, are also spread through blood. Genital herpes, syphilis, and HPV are most often spread through genital skin-to-skin contact.

https://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/STD.htm

ls.jpg

https://s3-media3.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/XE561wTqW28cTkof9K8u2w/ls.jpg

Bruce and what'shisname might look healthy, but if they're doing any kind of homosexual act, then they're at risk.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In "So much for Donald Trump and his Repubilcrat Party being tough on crime" news:

Senate overwhelmingly backs overhaul of criminal justice system

Dec. 18, 2018

The Senate on Tuesday overwhelmingly passed a sweeping overhaul of the criminal justice system, after a remarkable political shift from Republicans who voted in large numbers to save money by reducing prison sentences, handing a rare bipartisan victory to President Trump.

The First Step Act passed on a vote of 87 to 12, with dozens of Republicans, including longtime holdout Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), joining all 49 members of the Democratic caucus to approve legislation that even some GOP supporters fear could leave them vulnerable to charges of being soft on crime.

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Sen. Charles E. Grassley (R-Iowa) tried to allay those concerns shortly before the final vote, stressing that Trump “wants to be tough on crime, but fair on crime” — and had told him personally that he had his “pen ready to sign this bill.”

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...nal-justice-system/ar-BBR9qfn?ocid=spartanntp

The truth behind the bill in the next post...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The First Step Act — the Zombie Bill that Refuses to Die

Nov. 15, 2018

This is the third installment of my blog and Backgrounder writings on the First Step Act, a prison-reform bill that has lurched its way out of the House of Representatives and into the Senate despite being deeply flawed and opposed by various law enforcement organizations, and even the Justice Department.
The New York Times is reporting that supporters are hoping to shove it through the lame duck session and onto the president's desk, where he may indeed sign it even though it goes against his claims to be in favor of strict immigration enforcement, particularly against alien criminals.
The bill apparently survives because of behind-the-scenes influence from Jared Kushner, ensuring that it doesn't die the death it's due. I have no opposition to offer with regard to general prison and sentencing reform bills, but as I've remarked in various postings — and as is definitely the case with this bill — too often the authors of such bills do a shockingly poor job of distinguishing between citizens and removable aliens when it comes to certain programs.
Just to put this into context, the First Step Act would require the federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP) to give good time credits to prisoners, including alien criminals, that substantially reduce their sentences if they participate in recidivism reduction programs, one gauge of success being that the prisoners simply maintain the status quo and aren't determined to be an increased risk of recidivism during the duration of their participation in the program. Though I find that bizarre in general, to stick with the issue of immigration specifically, the question is why an alien, who is destined for removal from the United States for having committed crimes rendering him deportable, is entitled to participate in sentencing reduction programs whose goal is integration back into the community. Aren't the slots and financial resources better saved for candidates who will be expected to reintegrate on release?

Read more: https://www.cis.org/Cadman/First-Step-Act-Zombie-Bill-Refuses-Die

kim-kardashian-and-donald-trump.jpg

https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-pro...r-social-hp-crop-1527781336.jpeg?resize=768:*

Donald "Tough on crime" Trump, who at the advice of Hollywood bimbo Kim Kardashian, pardoned Alice Marie Johnson, who was a drug queen pin who had ties to Columbia drug cartels, and now, due to the persistence of his son-in-law Jared Kushner, will sign legislation that goes easy on alien criminals.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
More on the First Step Act and why Libertarians are ecstatic about it (the act will put many of their drug pushing brethren back out on the streets) :

Exclusive: In Letter to Trump, DOJ Blasts FIRST STEP Act
DOJ: Bill would free many, including drug dealers

August 1, 2018

The Department of Justice is forcefully opposed to a major criminal justice reform bill, according to an internal letter sent last month and obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.
The letter was authored by Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd and sent to Marc Short, the now-former director of legislative affairs for President Donald Trump. In it, Boyd outlined Justice's serious concerns about the FIRST STEP Act, a bipartisan proposal for which the White House has signaled sympathy.
Proponents have argued the bill, which passed the House in May and now awaits action in the Senate, is a "prison reform" measure that would overhaul the process of incarceration without actually reducing terms. It would do so by expanding the number of opportunities prisoners have to earn "good time" credits towards early release through participation in vocational training and rehabilitative programming.
However, critics of FIRST STEP argue it would indirectly lead to the release of some 4,000 federal prisoners thanks to the new "good time" credit rules. These prisoners, the DOJ contends in its letter, could include violent offenders and drug traffickers.

The FIRST STEP Act was opposed by both leading law-and-order conservatives in the Senate and from the law enforcement community itself. Assistant U.S. Attorneys, the National Sheriffs Association, and others have raised concerns about the dangers the bill poses to law and order in a time of rising murder rates and an exploding drug crisis.

Read more: https://freebeacon.com/politics/exclusive-letter-trump-doj-blasts-first-step-act/

It shouldn't be a surprise that Donald Trump is behind this faulty legislation, especially since he has a history of being friends with drug traffickers (and I'm not just talking about the pardon of drug queen pin Alice Marie Johnson).

Trump, Who Talks About Executing Drug Dealers, Vouched For Two of Them
He asked a judge to show mercy to the boss of a group smuggling cocaine into middle America who Trump deemed ‘a credit to the community.’

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-who-talks-about-executing-drug-dealers-vouched-for-two-of-them

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/celebrity/the-donald-and-the-dealer-173892

dealerdonald465.jpg

http://thesmokinggun.com/sites/default/files/assets/dealerdonald465.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Have I mentioned that religious freedom and homosexual so-called "rights" can't coexist?

For those of you that followed my reporting of Christian Jack Phillips, owner of the Masterpiece Bakeshop in Colorado, you know that he was charged with discrimination by the Colorado Civil Rights Commission/CCRC against two homosexuals who came into his shop to mock God's institution of marriage because he refused to bake them a cake with their immoral message on it. His case was defended by the Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF) who instead of emphasizing Phillips' right to religious freedom, played the artistic freedom angle. In any event, Donald Trump's first SCOTUS pick (not the second one who sided with Planned Parenthood) joined ultra liberal SCOTUS Judges and basically said that the CCRC were being big bullies to Phillips, and sided in his favor.

Unlike other SCOTUS rulings (Roe v Wade, Lawrence v Texas, Obergefell v Hodges), no legal precedence was set in the case, i.e. no laws were overturned that protect those who identify as homosexual against discrimination, even on religious grounds.

Jack Phillips is in the news again:

Colorado baker back in court over second LGBTQ bias allegation

Dec. 19, 2018

Attorneys for a Colorado baker who refused to make a wedding cake for a gay couple on religious grounds — a stand partially upheld by the U.S. Supreme Court — argued in federal court Tuesday that the state is punishing him again over his refusal to bake a cake celebrating a gender transition.
Lawyers for Jack Phillips, owner of Masterpiece Cakeshop in suburban Denver, are suing to try to stop the state from taking action against him over the new discrimination allegation. They say the state is treating Phillips with hostility because of his Christian faith and pressing a complaint that they call an "obvious setup."...

The Colorado Civil Rights Commission said Phillips discriminated against Denver attorney Autumn [Charlie] Scardina* because she's transgender.
Phillips' shop refused to make a cake last year that was blue on the outside and pink on the inside after Scardina revealed she wanted it to celebrate her transition from male to female...

The Supreme Court ruled in June that the Colorado commission showed anti-religious bias when it sanctioned Phillips for refusing to make the cake, voting 7-2 that it violated Phillips' First Amendment rights.

But the court did not rule on the larger issue of whether businesses can invoke religious objections to refuse service to gays and lesbians.

Read more: https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc...urt-over-second-lgbtq-bias-allegation-n949836

*https://www.avvo.com/attorneys/80218-co-autumn-scardina-254000.html

Sorry Jack, but it's perfectly legal for people of the same sex to sodomize each other as well as mock God's institution of marriage. It's also legal for them to dress up like women and have their genitals mutilated so that they can pretend that they're of the opposite sex.

Unless homosexuality is recriminalized, you and other Christians will be on the losing end of this mockery of God and everything that is good and decent.

Jack-Phillips-baker-640x360.jpg

Jack Phillips

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Continuing with Donald Trump's homosexual/transgender activism before and during his Presidency:

U.S. Embassy Participates in Prague Pride Week

August 9, 2017

The U.S. Embassy in the Czech Republic lit up with “rainbow colors,” Obama-style, to promote "Prague Pride Week” as America’s pro-homosexuality foreign policy continues under Trump with a liberal State Department bureaucracy firmly committed to LGBT “rights.”
The Embassy in Prague, the Czech capital, announced a series of events honoring homosexual-bisexual-transgender “pride week” (August 7-13) on its website and Twitter account, coming alongside the Czech LGBT organization Prague Pride.
On June 26, 2015, President Obama lit up the White House like a “rainbow flag” to mark the Supreme Court's Obergefell ruling imposing homosexuality-based “marriage” on all 50 states.
“The U.S. Embassy in Prague is a proud supporter of the Prague Pride Festival and Pride activities taking place August 7-13 throughout the city,” states the U.S. Embassy in the Czech Republic website. “We stand in solidarity with human rights defenders and civil society organizations working around the country to ensure LGBTI persons live with dignity, respect, and freedom.”

As part of Pride Week celebrations in Prague, the U.S. Embassy plans to organize the following activities:
On Monday, August 7 at 8:30 p.m., the Embassy’s Glorietta on Petrin Hill will be illuminated in rainbow colors as part of the opening ceremony of the Pride festival. The opening ceremony will take place on Strelecky Ostrov in downtown Prague. United States Chargé d’Affaires Kelly Adams-Smith will deliver welcoming remarks there at 6:50 p.m. More information here.
On Monday, August 7 at 7 p.m., the American Center (Trziste 13, Prague 1) will screen the LGBTI-themed film, Moonlight (2016), an award-winning coming-of-age drama film taking place in the Miami suburbs. More information is on the American Center website. Admission is free.
On Friday, August 11 at 7 p.m., the American Center (Trziste 13, Prague 1) will screen the documentary How to Survive a Plague (2012), an award-winning film that tells the story of how AIDS changed from a death sentence to a survivable disease. After the screening, director David France will discuss the documentary and take questions from the audience. More is found on the American Center website. Admission is free.
https://cz.usembassy.gov/u-s-embassy-participates-prague-pride-week/

GlorietteRainbow3.jpg

https://cz.usembassy.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/22/2017/08/GlorietteRainbow3.jpg

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
I think you mistakenly believe The First Act will send all drug dealers back home. Being a preliminary law, and that there is always a hearing before someone is released; I don't see how you can draw that conclusion before it happens. Does the law say that violent offenders get probation? It wouldn't or at worst, shouldn't.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Exactly the kind of behavior one can expect from a trolling moby seeking to throw people off his own trail. I know you disagree with that conclusion but his pattern is what it is. If it walks like a duck...

...with some Trump Derangement Syndrome sprinkled in throughout for a little leaven

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I think you mistakenly believe The First Act will send all drug dealers back home. Being a preliminary law, and that there is always a hearing before someone is released; I don't see how you can draw that conclusion before it happens. Does the law say that violent offenders get probation? It wouldn't or at worst, shouldn't.

You must have missed what I had highlighted in red in an earlier post:

However, critics of FIRST STEP argue it would indirectly lead to the release of some 4,000 federal prisoners thanks to the new "good time" credit rules. These prisoners, the DOJ contends in its letter, could include violent offenders and drug traffickers.
https://freebeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/DOJ_Letter_Beacon.pdf

Then there's the alien criminal aspect of it as well (an alien criminal is someone who is illegally in the country yet commits other crimes as well as breaking immigration laws) :

... the First Step Act would require the federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP) to give good time credits to prisoners, including alien criminals, that substantially reduce their sentences if they participate in recidivism reduction programs.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Continuing with Donald Trump's homosexual/transgender activism before and during his Presidency:

U.S. Embassy Participates in Prague Pride Week

August 9, 2017

That would be the fault of the ambassador in charge, not Trump.

You act like rainbow flag waving in the Trump administration is unusual.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
ACW's TDS? Only to be expected of one who wanted HRC as POTUS.

Welcome back. I guess you missed my earlier posts asking what you believe was the cause of your desire to be orally sodomized by another male during your college days, and what you did to overcome those perverse and unnatural homosexual desires that you had.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5296535&viewfull=1#post5296535

What Causes Homosexual Desire and Can It Be Changed?
http://www.familyresearchinst.org/2009/02/what-causes-homosexual-desire-and-can-it-be-changed/

Status
Not open for further replies.