Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
My my, did I ever open up a can of gossip worms with my speculation.

Using the following guidelines, show me just one case (just one) where LGBTQ activists are telling the truth about unethical practices being used against them in conversion/reparative therapy sessions.

1) The name of the patient
2) The approximate date(s) that the therapy took place
3) The location of the therapy (City, State, Country)
4) And most importantly the name of the therapist and what kind of techniques were used.

Dude, I've offered you a fair exchange. Provide some proof as to why there's a load of people who are the same person under different accounts and that Sherman's verification of this not being the case isn't good enough for you and I'll reciprocate, not that it hasn't been done time and again already.

If it's gossip then it's all of your own making.

Your call.

:)

I'm purely speculating that one person in this forum is using numerous user names. How about you start a thread about that and we can concentrate on the lies the LGBTQ movement perpetrates in this thread?

Your turn:

Using the following guidelines, show me just one case (just one) where LGBTQ activists are telling the truth about unethical practices being used against them in conversion/reparative therapy sessions.

4) And most importantly the name of the therapist and what kind of techniques were used.

Arthur Brain

I'm purely speculating that one person in this forum is using numerous user names. How about you start a thread about that and we can concentrate on the lies the LGBTQ movement perpetrates in this thread?

Your turn:

So you can't supply any proof and yet maintain that you "know what's going on on here"? Your speculation was proved wrong by a mod and yet you've still flung it about time and again. Nobody needs multiple accounts to address your ongoing obsession and to maintain otherwise is just completely whacko. Are you prepared to accept that your speculation is completely without foundation and that your "Aaron" nonsense is just that, nonsense? You concede that and I'll answer you. Otherwise, the internet is your friend. Ain't difficult to find many cases of abuse in conversion therapy and why it's being outlawed across America and the West in general.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Ain't difficult to find many cases of abuse in conversion therapy and why it's being outlawed across America and the West in general.

Then provide one (just one).

Let me help: Here's some testimonies (remember that testimonies aren't reliable, just ask Kit the Coyote) from proud and unrepentant homosexuals who allegedly tried and failed at conversion therapy.

http://conversiontherapysurvivors.org/survivors-statement#Hager

Pick one, two or more of those testimonies and we can discuss them.

Arthur Brain

Concede your silliness in regards to "Aaron" and that your speculation was silly at best and that people don't have numerous accounts on here and I'll answer, unless you once again want to "speculate" that moderators on here don't know how to verify separate accounts?

Your call dude. Easy enough to bring up cases of conversion therapy atrocities as you should well know by now.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Easy enough to bring up cases of conversion therapy atrocities as you should well know by now.

If it's that easy, why haven't you done so?

Again: here are some supposed testimonies from proud and unrepentant homosexuals who allegedly tried and failed conversion therapy:

Note how little to no specific information is given.

It's sad to think about how many of those people are dead from homosexual related diseases or committed suicide or were murdered by another homosexual because they decided to continue the homosexual lifestyle.

Arthur Brain

If it's that easy, why haven't you done so?

Again: here are some supposed testimonies from proud and unrepentant homosexuals who allegedly tried and failed conversion therapy:

Note how little to no specific information is given.

It's sad to think about how many of those people are dead from homosexual related diseases or committed suicide or were murdered by another homosexual because they decided to continue the homosexual lifestyle.

Concede your silliness in regards to "Aaron" and that your speculation was silly at best and that people don't have numerous accounts on here and I'll answer, unless you once again want to "speculate" that moderators on here don't know how to verify separate accounts?

Your call dude. Easy enough to bring up cases of conversion therapy atrocities as you should well know by now.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
...It's sad to think about how many of those people are dead from homosexual related diseases or committed suicide or were murdered by another homosexual because they decided to continue the homosexual lifestyle.

How about you start that thread and amongst other things we can discuss whether or not TOL allows people to have numerous accounts.

I see that you don't even want to discuss testimonies given by a pro homosexual website.

One would think that you'd silence me with the evidence. But since LGBTQ'ers and their secular humanist allies are telling bold faced lies about conversion therapy...

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

How about you start that thread and amongst other things we can discuss whether or not TOL allows people to have numerous accounts.

How about you just stop being a total wingnut and quit accusing near enough the entire forum of being the same person?

:thumb:

I see that you don't even want to discuss testimonies given by a pro homosexual website.

One would think that you'd silence me with the evidence. But since LGBTQ'ers and their secular humanist allies are telling bold faced lies about conversion therapy...

Seems to me that there's plenty evidence there that it's a sham, along with...ya know, these places being outlawed because of such abuse and LMOHM's testimony, but nothing would satisfy you really, would it?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Seems to me that there's plenty evidence there that it's a sham, along with...ya know, these places being outlawed because of such abuse and LMOHM's testimony, but nothing would satisfy you really, would it?

Is that 6 posts today alone that you've written accusing conversion/reparative therapy of being abusive, yet haven't supplied one speck of evidence (not even one) backing that accusation?

If LMOHM returns to this thread, I'll be asking him the specifics of the therapy that he received.

Originally Posted by lovemeorhateme
When I was a teenager, my parents tried to put me through conversion therapy. I was also made to attend a couple of “exorcisms” to deal with my “obvious” demonic possession. I can certainly attest to it not working for me. I’ve met many others who also attest to it not working for them.

If an adult wishes to give such therapy a try, well I’ve got no problem with that. But it should never be forced on anyone.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...hould-Be-Illegal/page28&p=5260985#post5260985

Let's just say that I'll be satisfied if he answers these questions:

1) The names of "many others",

Arthur Brain

Is that 6 posts today alone that you've written accusing conversion/reparative therapy of being abusive, yet haven't supplied one speck of evidence (not even one) backing that accusation?

If LMOHM returns to this thread, I'll be asking him the specifics of the therapy that he received.

It was clearly not "therapy" as he's already attested to.

Oh honestly...

It's quackery, pure and simple.

https://www.hrc.org/resources/the-lies-and-dangers-of-reparative-therapy.

It's roundly condemned across the board through any professional and accredited body on the matter. Take it up with them you one dimensional clown.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If LMOHM returns to this thread, I'll be asking him the specifics of the therapy that he received...

It was clearly not "therapy" as he's already attested to.

Like I said, I'll feel better if he gives me specifics.

Oh honestly...

It's quackery, pure and simple.

https://www.hrc.org/resources/the-lies-and-dangers-of-reparative-therapy.

It's roundly condemned across the board through any professional and accredited body on the matter. Take it up with them you one dimensional clown.

While I do appreciate you providing a link from the world's most powerful homosexual organization, which amongst other things was founded by a known pederast:
http://www.registerguard.com/rg/news/local/33281409-75/story.csp, (have I mentioned that they likez em young?) and is supportive of 'gay' youth (i.e. they're child molesters) :
https://www.hrc.org/explore/topic/children-youth

I was hoping that you'd be able to follow my above guidelines when it comes to the horror stories behind conversion/reparative therapy.

Arthur Brain

If LMOHM returns to this thread, I'll be asking him the specifics of the therapy that he received...

Like I said, I'll feel better if he gives me specifics.

While I do appreciate you providing a link from the world's most powerful homosexual organization, which amongst other things was founded by a known pederast:
http://www.registerguard.com/rg/news/local/33281409-75/story.csp, (have I mentioned that they likez em young?) and is supportive of 'gay' youth (i.e. they're child molesters) :
https://www.hrc.org/explore/topic/children-youth

I was hoping that you'd be able to follow my above guidelines when it comes to the horror stories behind conversion/reparative therapy.

Look Aaron, your beloved "conversion therapy" is deemed ineffective and harmful across the boards by all professional outlets. Considering how clueless you were as to what any of it consisted of when put on the spot over it then how about you clue folk in as to why it's not meeting professional standards of practice and conduct?

Do try to answer without a load of inconsequential blather about an "LGBTQTAFEWQHJIYTR" conspiracy behind such protocols as well, okay?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Look Aaron, your beloved "conversion therapy" is deemed ineffective and harmful across the boards by all professional outlets. Considering how clueless you were as to what any of it consisted of when put on the spot over it then how about you clue folk in as to why it's not meeting professional standards of practice and conduct?

Do try to answer without a load of inconsequential blather about an "LGBTQTAFEWQHJIYTR" conspiracy behind such protocols as well, okay?

Thanks to you posting the HRC stance on reparative/conversion therapy and me showing that their founder was a child rapist and that the organization amongst other things 'molests' the minds of children, how about you provide some specific evidence from those that claimed that they went through the therapy using the guidelines that I posted numerous times?

Arthur Brain

Thanks to you posting the HRC stance on reparative/conversion therapy and me showing that their founder was a child rapist and that the organization amongst other things 'molests' the minds of children, how about you provide some specific evidence from those that claimed that they went through the therapy using the guidelines that I posted numerous times?

The official stance on "reparative therapy" is there for all to see and for all to check out. It's pathetic and a disgrace. You know this already which makes it all the worse. You'd see children subjected to such abuse and wouldn't bat an eyelid.

Your transparency was thin enough as it was when you started this obsession, it's even clearer now.

:rain:

Kit the Coyote

(Did Kit the Coyote just compare loving parents who send their child who has same sex desires to a qualified therapist for counselling with adult-child rape? It sure does look that way to me).

No, I commented on the therapy itself not the actions of the parents. Unless you are implying that the 'loving' parents are intentionally seeking out a therapist they know is going to harm their child, as opposed to simply being ignorant of it, then the comparison you draw is inaccurate.

Sounds like you're speaking in absolutes here, something that you earlier stated that you don't do. Which is it?

In this case, I'm not talking about probabilities but on how the law/society should deal with the issue. It is fairly safe to do so without worrying about absolutes since our legal system has safeguards built into it that help to deal with unlikely possibilities in a specific case.

It sounds to me that you're calling people who have finally understood what caused their homosexual desires and did something about it 'liars'.

No, I said exactly the opposite, if they believe it then they are not liars.

Regarding your alleged marriage to a woman: I've spent the last hour reviewing dozens of your posts in the forum where we met and other than you telling me that you're married to a woman, you never mentioned it once in the numerous homosexual threads that you posted in, posts where you've clearly shown that you're a hardcore homosexual activist. You even commented to one poster that his 'gaydar' was good.

Have you ever been accused of being a pathological liar Kit?

No, most people who know me consider me honest to a fault. If you intend to do so, I will amend my answer to not by anyone whose opinion mattered.

Kit the Coyote

One more thing before I move on:

Tell me more about this avatar that you use in another forum.

Gladly, I'm quite proud of him. Kit the Coyote is a fictional character I created based on the Inuyasha character from the Japanese Anime of the same name.

I was looking for a demi-god type character based on a Trickster Spirit and settled on Coyote from Amerind mythology. He is the half breed son of Coyote and an Amerind Shaman named Spring Rain. Like Inuyasha, he has physical characteristics of his supernatural parent, if you look closely, you will see he has canine ears.

I used him as a basis for some anime cross-over fan fiction and then later developed him more fully in an online fantasy role playing game, which is where the pictures come from.

His backstory:
After the sudden death of his mother and his father's physical avatar, he was abandoned as an infant to die in the wilderness. He was rescued by powerful mage of the High Elven Seelie Court, who raised him to young adulthood. This was an intentional decision on my part since I'm a fan of fantasy fiction and didn't really know enough of Amerind culture to feel I could represent it honestly. I based the Seelie Court on Mercedes Lackey's Urban Elves Fantasy stories. I highly recommend them if you like Urban Supernatural Fantasy.

On reaching adulthood, he realized that the immortal fairie lands of the Seelie Sidhe was not for him and returned to the mortal world. He settled with the Wild Folk in the land of Karamoon. The Wild Folk lived in the forested wildlands of that land. The Wild Folk consisted of wild Fae, Satyrs, Centaurs, Gypsies and other 'nature' folk. There Kit became a healer and shaman.

Here is an excerpt from the introduction story I wrote for him when introducing him to the role playing community online.

Prologue

Unknown Lands beyond the Ocean, 60 Years ago

The child’s cries echoed among the tents of the Tribe, the only sound to be heard in the grief stricken camp. Inside the tent two women tried unsuccessfully to sooth the child.
“You must quiet him, sister. The Elders meet now and you know what they discuss.”
“Humph,” the woman holding the child said as she tried to pacify him. “He wasted no time, the passing ceremony barely done and he hasn’t the decency to wait out the day.”

“Maybe you should try….”
The suggestion was cut off as the leather flap opened and two males entered. A moment the child’s cries were the only sound.
“It is decided,” the older man said. “Give me the child.”
“No!” the woman holding the child cried and clutched him to her chest.
“Be silent Woman,” the younger male said
He stepped forward and wrest the leather wrapped child from her grip and passed it to the elder male. The child’s cries became a shriek at the rough handling.

They turned to leave but the women threw themselves at the elder’s feet.
“Please Wise Elder; she was your only daughter. Please have mercy for her child?”
The Shaman stood still for a moment.
“My daughter is gone,” he said at last. “And this…abomination is no relation of mine.”
The women’s cries of anguish joined the child’s echoing over the camp as the two men left.

~~~

“Wise Elder, this is not the place of the Test.” The Warrior said as the Elder placed the screaming child on the ground.
“Are you Shaman?”
“No Wise Elder.”
“This is a special…child,” the Elder said in a tone that indicated the word was undeserved. “The Spirits require a special test.”
The Elder smiled. Even as Shaman he could not deny tribal tradition. A child suspected of evil must be tested, lest the spirit of an innocent slain curse the Tribe. The child was left in the place of Testing for a day and a night. If it was innocent the Great Spirit would send the Guardian Mother to protect it, if it was evil the Destroyer would come. In this way its fate would lie in the hands of the Spirits and its death would not curse the Tribe.

The place of Testing however was isolated; animals did not reach it easily which was appropriate for the Test required at least a chance at survival. The Shaman however would be certain that this child would not be returning to the Tribe and he chose this place well. He had noted the tracks of the Cougar that frequented this valley.

“Come,” he told the Warrior and they left the screaming child behind. They had not gone far when the screaming in the distance suddenly stopped. The Shaman smiled as they walked on into the darkness.

~~~

The Coyote wandered the through the brush and the sandstone canyons looking. What she looked for she could not have said even if she were capable of such a thing as speech. She only knew the emptiness and the voice that said the emptiness could be filled in this direction. Of course it wasn’t actually a voice, more of an impulse that originated from somewhere else. It didn’t matter to her if the emptiness could be filled for at least a little while.

A moment later, she heard the sound and followed it. It led her to a clearing at the foot of a mesa. From the bushes, she watched the two Humans in the clearing. But the sound came not from them but the leather wrapped bundle one of them was placing on the ground.

As the Humans left, the Coyote wandered down and sniffed at the strange screaming bundle. She looked into the opening at one end and the screaming stopped as two sets of orange eyes beneath sandy colored fur-covered ears and recognition of similarity was exchanged. She leaned down and licked the salty tears from the babes face prompting amused chortles from him. Nose and paws quickly unwrapped to bundle sniffing and inspecting this new cub. She cleaned him as she went to sound of his laughter at the feel of her tongue.

Satisfied she laid down next to him sharing her warmth against the cold night. He was strange. The only decent fur he had was on his head, ears and tail but it didn’t matter to her. She was content, the emptiness filled in part by this new cub that now clung to her fur. They lay for thus for hours as the cub passed into sleep. She stood at last and inspected him again, wondering how to move him to a decent burrow when she picked up the scent.

Hackles rose as it came nearer. The scent she knew, it was the scent she had found mixed with blood when she returned to find her old burrow empty. She growled. The scent would not have the new cub.

The Cougar circled the clearing stealthily. The prey lay exposed in the center of the clearing but the Coyote was alert. If it was quick and silent, it would get into position and snatch up the prey before the Coyote could react. If not, it was bigger and deadlier than the Coyote but it would rather not fight if it didn’t have to. It crouched and leapt into clearing but the Coyote was too fast. She turned, leapt and collided with the Cougar in mid-air. The two landed rolling out of the clearing in ball of snarling fangs, fur and claws.

Moments later the child stirred. The warmth had left and chill of the night disturbed its sleep. Then the warmth back and tiny hands gripped the fur again. The fur was ragged and wet in places but it was warm and the loving tongue soothed the child back into sleep.

The Coyote lay still as a cool night mist filled the clearing. She ignored her pain to snuggle closer to the new cub, shielding him against the cold. As she lay panting, feeling her life slipping away the mist in front of her stirred and the shape of a large coyote formed. The voice returned clearer than before.

“Rest Little Sister, soon the pain will end.”
The Coyote felt her pain fade and her panting slowed.
“You have done well, Little Sister. You have saved my cub and given retribution for you own. It is time to rest.”
The Coyote’s eyes closed and her panting stopped. Slowly a small mist rose from her to take the shape of a small mist coyote next to the large one. She looked down on her empty body and the child clinging to it.
“New cub?”
“He will be fine. You have given me the time I needed to find one who can care for him. He comes even now. Come Little Sister, your cub awaits.”
She looked back one more time on the new cub then turned and followed Coyote the Trickster into the shadows.

The Cougar limped slowly back towards the clearing. It was inconceivable that the tiny Coyote had driven him to retreat. But the Coyote had been hurt far worse than he and even now the Cougar scented her blood on the wind. If she were not already dead, she soon would be and he would have his prey at last.

The child sensed something wrong, perhaps the sudden stillness of its protector or some scent, and began to cry. The Cougar looked at the still Coyote and crying child from the edge of the clearing. He gathered himself to leap on the infant. Suddenly bluish green flame engulfed the Cougar. It screamed in pain and was consumed in moments leaving nothing but ash while the nearby plants were unharmed.

A tall robed figure entered the clearing. He strode over to the crying child and looked down on it with green cat-like eyes. The child looked up at the new stranger and stopped crying, putting his small hand in its mouth. The face that looked down at it was youthful and yet had eyes filled with an ageless depth. The face was framed in shoulder length hair, the color of moonlight broken at the side with upswept pointed ears.

The newcomer reached down and gently picked up the child, cuddling it close.
“Hello Little One, you are safe now. No more tears.”
The child stared at the glowing face and gave a half smile.
“Rest now, we have a long journey yet.”
He touched the child’s brow and the infant slipped back into sleep. Then he bent down to pet the fur of the fallen Coyote with his free hand.
“I am sorry lass, I did not come sooner. You are brave and served your master well. Rest now and I will assure your body is not disturbed.”

He stood and turned away. As he stepped clear, the Coyote’s body was consumed in blue-green flame leaving nothing but ashes picked up by the wind. A moment later the clearing was empty.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks to you posting the HRC stance on reparative/conversion therapy and me showing that their founder was a child rapist and that the organization amongst other things 'molests' the minds of children... how about you provide some specific evidence from those that claimed that they went through the therapy using the guidelines that I posted numerous times?

The official stance on "reparative therapy" is there for all to see and for all to check out. It's pathetic and a disgrace. You know this already which makes it all the worse. You'd see children subjected to such abuse and wouldn't bat an eyelid.

Your transparency was thin enough as it was when you started this obsession, it's even clearer now.

:rain:

I'm well aware of what the pro LGBTQ stance on reparative/conversion therapy is, and much of it is based on the testimonies of those who allegedly tried it and allegedly were subjected to horrendous unethical procedures.

In order for their testimonies to have validity, they must first come forward with specifics (place, date, name of therapist, procedures used).

As I've shown through numerous examples (Samuel Britton, Brielle Goldani, etc.) these proud and unrepentant homosexuals are not only living a lie, they're telling lies about therapy for unwanted same sex desires.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
One more thing before I move on:

Tell me more about this avatar that you use in another forum.

Gladly, I'm quite proud of him. Kit the Coyote is a fictional character I created based on the Inuyasha character from the Japanese Anime of the same name...

Kinda odd that you'd create a bare chested Fabio look alike to fit in with these Inuyasha characters.

all-inuyasha-characters.jpg

Adding a touch of homosexuality to Anime are ya Kit?

Arthur Brain

I'm well aware of what the pro LGBTQ stance on reparative/conversion therapy is, and much of it is based on the testimonies of those who allegedly tried it and allegedly were subjected to horrendous unethical procedures.

In order for their testimonies to have validity, they must first come forward with specifics (place, date, name of therapist, procedures used).

As I've shown through numerous examples (Samuel Britton, Brielle Goldani, etc.) these proud and unrepentant homosexuals are not only living a lie, they're telling lies about therapy for unwanted same sex desires.

Nobody has to jump through any of your hoops aCW. The fact of the matter is that no credited professional body gives such "therapy" any credence whatsoever and it's roundly condemned from all such circles for being ineffective at best and substantially harmful on the other end of the scale. Centers aren't just being shut down on a whim. Heck, when I first asked you about such places and the "therapy" that went on you freely admitted that you didn't know, a rare moment of transparent honesty from you. You've been educated since.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
(Did Kit the Coyote just compare loving parents who send their child who has same sex desires to a qualified therapist for counselling with adult-child rape? It sure does look that way to me).

No, I commented on the therapy itself not the actions of the parents. Unless you are implying that the 'loving' parents are intentionally seeking out a therapist they know is going to harm their child, as opposed to simply being ignorant of it, then the comparison you draw is inaccurate.

Let's see what you wrote again:

Quote: Originally posted by Kit the Coyote:
So just like conversion therapy the potential harm [of adult-child sex] far outweighs any possible non-harm and thus my position on such relationships.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-5&p=5263769&viewfull=1#post5263769

So you're stating that there is "potential harm" when a homosexual adult has sex (i.e. rapes) a child? That's right, you don't deal in "absolutes" (unless it's belittling reparative/conversion therapy), hence your use of the word "potential".

What if I were to tell you that there is ALWAYS harm when a child has homosexual relationships with an adult?

Sounds like you're speaking in absolutes here, something that you earlier stated that you don't do. Which is it?

In this case, I'm not talking about probabilities but on how the law/society should deal with the issue. It is fairly safe to do so without worrying about absolutes since our legal system has safeguards built into it that help to deal with unlikely possibilities in a specific case.

Are you talking about the same legal system whose "safeguards" allow children to be indoctrinated in schools to the ways of homosexuality? "Safeguards" which allow children being taken to public displays of depravity (i.e. gay pride parades) etc. etc. etc. ?

It sounds to me that you're calling people who have finally understood what caused their homosexual desires and did something about it 'liars'.

No, I said exactly the opposite, if they believe it then they are not liars.

Yet your LGBTQ movement calls them liars, and by not supporting therapy that they've gone through for their unwanted same sex desires, wouldn't you also be calling them liars?

Regarding your alleged marriage to a woman: I've spent the last hour reviewing dozens of your posts in the forum where we met and other than you telling me that you're married to a woman, you never mentioned it once in the numerous homosexual threads that you posted in, posts where you've clearly shown that you're a hardcore homosexual activist. You even commented to one poster that his 'gaydar' was good.

Have you ever been accused of being a pathological liar Kit?

No, most people who know me consider me honest to a fault. If you intend to do so, I will amend my answer to not by anyone whose opinion mattered.

So I'm the first? You're running with the wrong crowd Kit.

Repent and accept the Word of God as the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.