Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

Why would I leave out the fact that man boy "love" is a huge part of the homosexual lifestyle and movement in a thread that deals with homosexuality?

As I'd shown in an earlier thread, man boy "love" is huge in academia (many college professors are pederasts/pedophiles or openly support it). Here's the latest example:

UT Austin Professor Under Fire for Defending Sex with Underage Boys

Jan. 11, 2020

Professor Thomas Hubbard of the University of Texas at Austin has come under fire from members of the community for his scholarly writing on the relationship between men and teenage boys. Some members of the community have even begun calling for Hubbard’s termination.

According to a report by The College Fix, UT Austin Professor Thomas Hubbard has come under fire for a series of scholarly pieces that have defended relationships between older men and teenage boys.

In December, the Dallas Morning News published an editorial entitled “A UT professor ‘researches’ pederasty. Why are we paying for it?” which focused on Hubbard’s research. “Pederasty” refers to sexual relationships between adult men and pubescent or adolescent boys. Such relationships are considered child sexual abuse or statutory rape in most of the modern world.

In one passage from Hubbard’s published research, the classics professor went as far as to argue that pederastic relationships were beneficial to young men in Ancient Greece.

In Ancient Greece, “where age-discrepant relationships are commonplace and positively reinforced, they cause little or no long-term harm to the younger partner and often confer great benefit,” Hubbard wrote.

Hubbard claims that he does not hold a radical position on age of consent laws. In an interview, he claimed that he has advocated for a softening of America’s age of consent laws, but only to match those of most European states.
Read more: https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/...underage-boys/

I haven't seen who is doing the alleged "protesting". It very well could be Hubbard's LGBT activist allies, who don't want it known that man boy "love" is a huge part of the homosexual lifestyle and movement.

Your thoughts?

My thoughts?

Get a life.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Tell us a little bit about yourself. Undoubtedly like Arthur Brain you're a heterosexual (Art mentioned it 7 times in one post in an earlier thread). Even though he's in his late 40's, never married, doesn't have a girlfriend and is a huge supporter of the LGBT movement (he wouldn't even tell a child that homosexuality is morally wrong), I believe that he is heterosexual.

On a side note: Are you interested in purchasing some prime real estate property in the swamplands of Florida?

And once again the creepy loon doth project too much. Yeah, I'm straight so add that to the numbers tally. As has been pointed out to you numerous times, if any of us were gay we'd admit it. It's not like you could do anything other than try to bore us to death with this whacko blog is there? My age is hardly a secret given I provided my date of birth when I joined. Otherwise, you don't know anything about my private life and relations, you never have and you never will. I don't share details of my personal life on public forums and certainly not with wingnuts like you. Funny how you profess to be a Christian, yet bearing false witness about people is no big deal for you apparently.

(Get out of the closet already)

It appears that McCoy doesn't want to talk about himself.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post

I remember this one time my partner and I were checking toilet stalls in a popular restroom with the homosexuals....

I bet you did.....partner!

Did you peek through the drilled hole?

I really do need to stay up with what words and images the LGBT movement has hijacked: the word 'gay', the image of the rainbow and the word 'partner' to name 3. I should go back to the 'gay' slang dictionary in the index in Part 4 and see what they define it as.
Second thought, I don't wanna know, as it undoubtedly involves a young boy (they likez em young ya know).

McCoy

I have already said to you in another forum, that I’m perfectly OK with someone like you labeling me a homosexual. If you think I am, I’m cool with that. I do like good leather shoes, as well as poetry and literature, so maybe you’re on to something. :*

I will confess that I’ve never gone peeping in men’s stalls looking for sex and open glory holes, so you’ve got me beat there.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I have already said to you in another forum,

I was hoping that you'd share your personal life, maybe then people can understand why you defend what you defend.

that I’m perfectly OK with someone like you labeling me a homosexual.

The term that was used throughout the early threads was "homosexualist". i.e. someone who may or may not be a practicing homosexual, but defends homosexual behavior and the agenda of the homosexual movement.

BTW, are you going to reply about what you meant when you talked about conspiracies?

If you think I am, I’m cool with that. I do like good leather shoes, as well as poetry and literature, so maybe you’re on to something. :*

Being that we met in a Christian forum, I'm just trying to understand why you don't stand up for God's Word and decency.

I will confess that I’ve never gone peeping in men’s stalls looking for sex and open glory holes, so you’ve got me beat there.

So you're not familiar with the culture that you defend?

Arthur Brain

Why would he want to to some creepy nut like you? You'd only invent some sleazy concoction of lies anyway as you've done with me and others already on your little "moral crusade" of a blog...

Why do you do that exactly, invent such stuff up? Pretend that you have any inkling of other people's lives when you don't? Why do you bear false witness when you profess to be a Christian?

Arthur Brain

I was hoping that you'd share your personal life, maybe then people can understand why you defend what you defend.

The term that was used throughout the early threads was "homosexualist". i.e. someone who may or may not be a practicing homosexual, but defends homosexual behavior and the agenda of the homosexual movement.

BTW, are you going to reply about what you meant when you talked about conspiracies?

Being that we met in a Christian forum, I'm just trying to understand why you don't stand up for God's Word and decency.

So you're not familiar with the culture that you defend?

Why would anyone with an ounce of common sense even entertain the idea of sharing their personal life with you?

Is sleazy innuendo part of this so called decency that you stand up for aCW? Or is that just something else you hide in that closet?

:rain:

Arthur Brain

I have already said to you in another forum, that I’m perfectly OK with someone like you labeling me a homosexual. If you think I am, I’m cool with that. I do like good leather shoes, as well as poetry and literature, so maybe you’re on to something. :*

Poetry and literature?! Well that's just gay all ends up! Reading is solely for "queers", or mice...and men...or of even...

:liberals:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Why would anyone with an ounce of common sense even entertain the idea of sharing their personal life with you?

I'm not here to harm you and others like you Art, I'm here to help you.
Hopefully McCoy will be honest, as I don't mock those that struggle with sinful behavior. only those that don't <wink>.
Besides explaining his comment on conspiracies, I want to know why he differentiates between Christians by calling some of them "conservative".(it seems redundant).

Originally posted by McCoy View Post

Poetry and literature?! Well that's just gay all ends up! Reading is solely for "queers", or mice...and men...or of even..

I guess it depends. If he's into Greek poetry and literature like Professor Thomas Hubbard is, that definitely would be a warning sign.

Arthur Brain

I'm not here to harm you and others like you Art, I'm here to help you.
Hopefully McCoy will be honest, as I don't mock those that struggle with sinful behavior. only those that don't <wink>.
Besides explaining his comment on conspiracies, I want to know why he differentiates between Christians by calling some of them "conservative".(it seems redundant).

The only person you're harming is yourself man. The "<wink>" thing?! Projection all ends up once again. Why do you actually do this? Me likes women only ya sleazy goofball. Once again, why do you deliberately bear false witness against people considering you're supposed to be a bastion of "conservative Christian virtue"?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I can't help you Arthur if you refuse to help yourself. There is something very wrong with those that embrace sexual perversion.

Arthur Brain

I can't help you Arthur if you refuse to help yourself. There is something very wrong with those that embrace sexual perversion.

You can't help anybody aCW unless it's yourself and you come to terms with who you are and what you've been running against. Nobody but nobody invents up fantasies about other folk being gay, certainly not if they're straight as you have. Come to terms with who you are, where your attractions lie and get help if that's what you need to live a life of abstinence or whatever in order to deal with it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

You can't help anybody aCW unless it's yourself and you come to terms with who you are and what you've been running against. Nobody but nobody invents up fantasies about other folk being gay, certainly not if they're straight as you have. Come to terms with who you are, where your attractions lie and get help if that's what you need to live a life of abstinence or whatever in order to deal with it.

Hopefully others reading this 5 part thread will look at you and see the morally confused person that you are and strive not to be like you.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post

Bingo. Creepy.

It appears that you don't want to talk about the conspiracy theories that I allegedly talk about nor the term "conservative Christian"....nor yourself. When people show the truth about homosexuality and how it's an absolutely filthy, disgusting, disease ridden unnatural act, it angers many (a foaming at the mouth kind of anger). When people expose the homosexual/bisexual/transgender movement for the jack booted thug organized crime movement that it is, they get just as angry. Hence, I understand your and others anger towards me, especially when I mock you (in a loving way, hoping that you'll repent) and expose you for the evil monsters that you are.
Thanks for stopping by and proving my point, my point being:

When LGBT activists are accused of being homosexual, most shout from the highest mountain top that they're not. I've always said that the best testimony for the EX homosexual movement is the LGBT movement, because they don't want to be associated with the perverse act that they promote.

Status
Not open for further replies.