Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by aCultureWarrior View Post

[Regarding Donald Trump and his pro homosexual administration wanting to decriminalize homosexuality across the globe] Because it's only fair if the USA is a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah, the rest of the world should be too.

The USA is no such thing.

Good point, Sodom and Gomorrah didn't have television to spread the indoctrination of children to homosexuality to it's populace.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Sodom and Gomorrah didn't have television to spread the indoctrination of children to homosexuality to it's populace.

why would any responsible parent allow their child to watch television?

why would any intelligent adult waste their time watching television?

ok doser

As if Germany wasn't flirting with LGBT to begin with.

"flirting with"?

try "fully embraced"

wiki said:
Germany has frequently been seen as one of the most gay-friendly countries in the world.[6][7] Recent polls have indicated that a large majority of Germans support same-sex marriage.[8][9] Another poll in 2013 indicated that 87% of Germans believed that homosexuality should be accepted by society, which was the second highest score in the world (only 39 countries were polled) following Spain (88%).

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned

[Regarding Donald Trump and his pro homosexual administration wanting to decriminalize homosexuality across the globe] Because it's only fair if the USA is a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah, the rest of the world should be too.

Good point, Sodom and Gomorrah didn't have television to spread the indoctrination of children to homosexuality to it's populace.

I see you don't want to talk about how the trap laws might encourage abortion. A parental consent [law] does not any good, if the parents are pro-abortion.

Last edited:

ok doser

You may also want to mention Pence's parental consent law. Is it pro-abortion or pro-life?

In New York State (and others) medical professionals providing abortion services are prevented by law from reporting pregnancies as potential child abuse unless the patient (who might be twelve years old or younger) directs them to. And no parental consent is necessary, regardless of the age.

By definition, a child who is pregnant has been raped

But the evil pro-aborts are willing to accept child rape (pedophilia) in order to prevent anything from obstructing their ultimate goal, abortion on demand, for any reason (or none), at any time (up to delivery), with no interference from the state or the abortion provider

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I see you don't want to talk about how the trap laws might encourage abortion. A parental consent does not any good, if the parents are pro-abortion.

Can you believe that Donald Trump and his Vice President Mike Pence support a movement that encourages young boys to dress up like little girls and entertain homosexuals, who as seen in this picture are just licking their perverted lips at the idea of having 5 minutes alone with the little boy, while his parents "consent" (Libertarians just love that word) him doing so?
Pretty sick huh?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I see you don't want to talk about how the trap laws might encourage abortion. A parental consent [law] does not any good, if the parents are pro-abortion.

IF the parents are NOT pro-abortion, parental consent laws would make a difference.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
More complications for those who are HIV positive (homosexuals disproportionately are represented).

[SIZE=+1]HIV patients lose smallpox immunity despite childhood vaccine, AIDS drugs[/SIZE]

Jan. 8, 2020

HIV patients lose immunity to smallpox even though they were vaccinated against the disease as children and have had much of their immune system restored with antiretroviral therapy, according to a study published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases. Called HIV-associated immune amnesia, the finding could explain why people living with HIV still tend to have shorter lives on average than their HIV-negative counterparts despite being on antiretroviral therapy. The study follows other research recently published in the journals Science and Science Immunology that found the immune systems of children who contracted measles similarly "forgot" their immunity against other illnesses...
Read more: https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2020-01/ohs-hpl010220.php

McCoy

After the first few threads, my L/libertarian adversaries realized that they couldn't refute the truth. Kinda like you're doing now.

I totally get conversation-- you know, interacting with other human beings on a topic. Even when there's vigorous disagreement, it can be very engaging for parties involved.

But that's not what this thread is.

This thread is primarily you going off about "homos" and their supporters for 157 pages-- to the sound of your own keyboard and labored breathing.

Let's just say for sake of argument that all your posts are factual and accurate representations of the truth. Still. Wow. That's a lot of pent-up rage and personal focus. VERY personal focus.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

After the first few threads, my L/libertarian adversaries realized that they couldn't refute the truth. Kinda like you're doing now.

I totally get conversation-- you know, interacting with other human beings on a topic. Even when there's vigorous disagreement, it can be very engaging for parties involved.

But that's not what this thread is.

This thread is primarily you going off about "homos" and their supporters for 157 pages-- to the sound of your own keyboard and labored breathing.

Let's just say for sake of argument that all your posts are factual and accurate representations of the truth. Still. Wow. That's a lot of pent-up rage and personal focus. VERY personal focus.

While all 5 threads have been very informative, perhaps my favorite of the 5 has been Part 4 with it's index and complete table of contents showing the posts that put emphasis on the morally depraved, disease ridden, child indoctrinating, institution destroying, God hating LGBT movement (Don't get me wrong, I have thoroughly enjoyed exposing Donald Trump and his long history of homosexual/transgender activism and Christians selling out God for their 30 pieces of silver in Part 5, but Part 4 seems to have a lot more substance as to

"Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!"

What are your thoughts?

ok doser

157 pages of posts-- mostly conversations with yourself. Wow. That's a LOT of protesting energy.

this is "Part 5"

if they survived in the archives, there's hundreds upon hundreds of pages of more of the same

note that "Part 4" alone has 445 pages

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
5ca61e25c6cc5078535fa766

Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

The real dilemma that "aCultureWarrior" faces is has where can he find his "heterosexual paradise" on earth should "Mayor Pete" be elected President in 2020 or sometime in the future?

At present same-sex activity is a capital offense punishable by death in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Nigeria, Sudan, and Somalia, so if "aCultureWarrior" were to emigrate to those like-minded nations that share his aversion to LGBTQ, he should start familiarizing himself with Sharia Law!

5ca61e4ec6cc507b7b1539d2

Conversely, if "aCultureWarrior" were to relax his moral standards and accept those nations that have established "morality laws" and/or barriers to LGBTQ organizations, he would have his choice of such exotic locations as north and central Africa, eastern Europe, Russia, China, Indonesia, Iraq, and Paraguay!

https://www.businessinsider.com/lgbt...d-maps-2018-10

Last edited:

McCoy

yeah, Warrior , you’re just blowing me away.

Again, this enormous project you’ve embarked upon is very clearly personal for you and I’m more interested in THAT backstory as opposed, you know, to responding to 1500 pages of ranting and copy/paste posts about the dangers of gay sex.

Arthur Brain

Wow!!!! I had no idea!

That is, quite literally, the gayest thing I think I've ever heard.

Oh, yes. He's been at this pretty much blog of his for the last eight years. I was here for its conception! (Oh, what fun...) Plenty of us engaged him on it only to be bizarrely tagged as "homos" ourselves if we didn't agree with his ridiculous premise. In fact, some of aCW's posts bordered on deranged fantasies about straight posters here being gay...

Parts one and two were (tragically) pruned in various upgrades to the site but if you want a good insomnia cure there's still parts three and four about here somewhere!

:cloud9:

Arthur Brain

While all 5 threads have been very informative, perhaps my favorite of the 5 has been Part 4 with it's index and complete table of contents showing the posts that put emphasis on the morally depraved, disease ridden, child indoctrinating, institution destroying, God hating LGBT movement (Don't get me wrong, I have thoroughly enjoyed exposing Donald Trump and his long history of homosexual/transgender activism and Christians selling out God for their 30 pieces of silver in Part 5, but Part 4 seems to have a lot more substance as to

"Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!"

What are your thoughts?

Seriously, you actually expect someone to wade through hundreds of pages of your pet gay obsession? Dude, if it wasn't for you continually propping this blog up it would have withered on the radar long ago. You used to get traction when it first came about because of the provocative nature of the subject but it wasn't too long before everyone just got bored of it and your silly antics and embarrassing innuendos etc. You were refuted time and time again and all you could come up with was projective and lurid posts about disagreeing posters being gay.

Eight years you've been at this and for what exactly?

About time you came to be at peace with yourself and drop the charade.

Status
Not open for further replies.