Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
There are thoughts and then there are actions jgarden. Which do you think have been and should continue to be criminalized?

Watch the video: direct eye contact, firm handshake. My dad taught me that (yet another plus to having a dad).

Unfortunately, "aCultureWarrior's" dad spent so much time teaching him about superficial traits like direct eye contact and firm handshakes...

There is nothing "superficial" about a dad helping build character in his son jgarden.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/character?s=t

ext

that he forgot to mention that in a democracy, even "morally confused people" have rights!

And if we truly love our neighbor as we love ourselves, we'll do everything possible to help those morally confused people to find a way out of their confusion.

Jesus, Himself, was crucified and His followers persecuted for being "morally confused people" - a classic example of tyranny by the majority.

"ACultureWarrior" is nothing more than a modern day Nero intent on making those, whose sexual orientation places them in the minority, as the designated "scapegoats" for society's ills!

Jesus/the Son of God/God in the flesh was "morally confused"?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Thank you for (once) getting to the gist of the thread Al (in your roundabout God bashing way). In order for there to be laws against a certain action (behavior), there must be some kind of 'harm' done to the individual, to people around him or her, and/or society in general.

I however think that your fundie version of God is fair game to me, if only for the absurdity of the daft beliefs that you and other fundie individuals seem to be able to maintain.
Not God bashing, it's called fundie bashing aCW.
Any real God up there probably despairs of the arrogance, stupidity and idiocy.

For someone who goes between not believing in the "imaginary sky god" to being not surrrrrre if God exists, you seem to feel confident telling people how He thinks.

If two people are of age and willingly consent...

(Once again Al sets guidelines for his morality: "two people", "of age" "and "willingly consent").

I see that you're borrowing off of Judeo Christian doctrine again Al. Can't you atheists write your own rules without having to use ours?

to certain actions that remain between themselves then you sticking your oar in, so to speak, isn't welcome or required, even if you are deluded enough to think that you are actually representing God.

It depends on what "certain actions" you're talking about Al. For instance, if one of two people, of age, willingly consent for a body part to go someplace that it should never ever go :nono: , bad things are going to happen to that person's body.

Quote:
I've shown that since the decriminalization of homosexuality, the jackbooted thug 'gaystapo' not only indoctrinates and physically molests children (amongst other things encouraging gender confused children to cross dress and to eventually go through with gender reassignment surgery is a part of physical molestation), permeate, change and eventually destroy societies invaluable institutions, as well as cause physical and emotional harm to the individual engaging in homosexual behavior.

Gay men dressing up as Nazis whatever is nothing but a parody which I'm not in the least bit worried by.

Try reading an article once in a while instead of just looking at pictures Al. The 'gaystapo' refers to the LGBTQueer movement that learned from and uses many of the tactics that Hitler's Nazis used.

Gender reassignment surgery however is not something that should be taken lightly or something that would ever naturally flow from the wearing of fancy dress or the ability to arrange cushions properly.

They're all a part of the "T" in the LGBTQ acronym Al (cross dressing interior decorators as well).

Quote:
Since the decriminalization of homosexuality, it's been a 'lose-lose' situation for the individual, children and anyone who dares to speak out against the 'gay' agenda, and society in general.

Rubbish, these days being gay does not involve being automatically rejected by society, unless that society just happens to be mainly conservative Christian fundamentalists perhaps.

Yes Al, many in our society take 'pride' in their disease ridden, child molesting lifestyle, and many who don't partake in the behavior applaud those that do.

Hence the reason behind this thread: Educating people about the extreme harm behind homosexual behavior, the 'gay' agenda and the sexual anarchist movement in general.

Last edited:

alwight

For someone who goes between not believing in the "imaginary sky god" to being not surrrrrre if God exists, you seem to feel confident telling people how He thinks.
If I do make up my own godly assumption as you do, so what? But unlike you I never pretend to know.

(Once again Al sets guidelines for his morality: "two people", "of age" "and "willingly consent").

I see that you're borrowing off of Judeo Christian doctrine again Al. Can't you atheists write your own rules without having to use ours?
Morals are clearly human constructs aCW that existed before and later adopted by religions as if their own.

It depends on what "certain actions" you're talking about Al. For instance, if one of two people, of age, willingly consent for a body part to go someplace that it should never ever go :nono: , bad things are going to happen to that person's body.
Who decides where a body part is allowed to go aCW, you?

Yes Al, many in our society take 'pride' in their disease ridden, child molesting lifestyle, and many who don't partake in the behavior applaud those that do.

Hence the reason behind this thread: Educating people about the extreme harm behind homosexual behavior, the 'gay' agenda and the sexual anarchist movement in general.
Oh please, any more recent actions by a gay "agenda" makes no difference at all to your own claimed agenda of locking away homosexuals for the sake of your religious fundamentalism.
It doesn't matter what "sins" or diseases you so desperately try to pin on all homosexuals, as if it didn't equally apply to heterosexuals too, you will no doubt remain mindlessly and dogmatically bigoted against them regardless of any human compassion, common sense and rationality. In your eyes apparently homosexuals should simply have remained forbidden just as they were in the middle of the last century. You might in that way think you can remain safe from all their perhaps bodily temptations that seems to attract you so much. :plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

If I do make up my own godly assumption as you do, so what? But unlike you I never pretend to know.

It's all written down in Holy Scripture Al. If there is any confusion on what God's expectations are when it comes to human sexuality, I'll gladly go over them with you.

Quote:

Morals are clearly human constructs aCW that existed before and later adopted by religions as if their own.

Judeo-Christian doctrine is responsible for civilizing a world full of barbarians (and then the barbarians took over western civilization again, hence the reason behind this 4 part thread).

Quote:

It depends on what "certain actions" you're talking about Al. For instance, if one of two people, of age, willingly consent for a body part to go someplace that it should never ever go , bad things are going to happen to that person's body.

Who decides where a body part is allowed to go aCW, you?

I'm thinking The One who designed the human body. Need we review how the Designer of the human body made the sphincter muscle and that the anus is only for expelling human waste?

Have I mentioned that the anus should never ever :nono: be used as a sex object Al?

Quote:

Oh please, any more recent actions by a gay "agenda" makes no difference at all to your own claimed agenda of locking away homosexuals for the sake of your religious fundamentalism.
It doesn't matter what "sins" or diseases you so desperately try to pin on all homosexuals, as if it didn't equally apply to heterosexuals too, you will no doubt remain mindlessly and dogmatically bigoted against them regardless of any human compassion, common sense and rationality. In your eyes apparently homosexuals should simply have remained forbidden just as they were in the middle of the last century. You might in that way think you can remain safe from all their perhaps bodily temptations that seems to attract you so much.

For someone who has been abstinent for over 30 years, you're sure taking a personal interest in this thread Al.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
There is nothing "superficial" about a dad helping build character in his son jgarden.
Attila the Hun and Genghis Khan could also look you straight in the eye and have a firm handshake - but that's no indicator of their true character.

And if we truly love our neighbor as we love ourselves, we'll do everything possible to help those morally confused people to find a way out of their confusion.
I don't think Jesus had criminalizing and placing one's neighbor behind bars in mind as an appropriate way of expressing "The Greatest Commandment!"

I sincerely doubt that there is anyone in this forum who truly believes that "aCultureWarrior" is motivated to promote this course of action out of any "love" for his same-sex neighbor!
It isn't Jesus/the Son of God/God in the flesh who is "morally confused" - its those who employ Christianity as a pretext for promoting their own personal agenda.

I think its "aCultureWarrior"who is "morally confused" but in a democratic society, that's no justification for having him criminalized!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Attila the Hun and Genghis Khan could also look you straight in the eye and have a firm handshake - but that's no indicator of their true character.

Followed by murder, rape and pillaging (I bet that they had "daddy issues" too).

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

I don't think Jesus had criminalizing and placing one's neighbor behind bars in mind as an appropriate way of expressing "The Greatest Commandment!"

Need we review what He (God) did in the OT when it came to those who engaged in homosexuality? In the NT He forgave people when they repented, but as shown in the story of the prostitute, He didn't become a sexual anarchist by demanding that criminals be released from jails.

I sincerely doubt that there is anyone in this forum who truly believes that "aCultureWarrior" is motivated to promote this course of action out of any "love" for his same-sex neighbor!

Admit it jgarden, you've been so full of HATE your entire life that you don't even know what true love is.

It isn't Jesus/the Son of God/God in the flesh who is "morally confused" - its those who employ Christianity as a pretext for promoting their own personal agenda.

I think its "aCultureWarrior"who is "morally confused" but in a democratic society, that's no justification for having him criminalized!

Perhaps you should take a step back from posting in this thread jgarden, as I think that you're taking the information a tad bit too personal, (i.e. all of the stress dealing with the truth about homosexuality can't be helping someone who probably has fragile health to begin with).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Moved here from another thread (which had nothing to do with this subject).

Where in any of Jesus' recorded ministry did He mention homosexuals? My contention is that there's no such event. If I'm incorrect then you have the floor to show where He did.

Or can't you?

While I don't wish to derail this thread by bringing up a subject that you know nothing about (Christianity, not homosexuality); first let me ask you:

Is Jesus Christ "God in the flesh"?

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4610699&postcount=125

Arthur Brain

Moved here from another thread (which had nothing to do with this subject).

While I don't wish to derail this thread by bringing up a subject that you know nothing about (Christianity, not homosexuality); first let me ask you:

Is Jesus Christ "God in the flesh"?

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4610699&postcount=125

My previous on the other thread still stands. If you can't refute me then I'm correct. If you can then get on with it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
My previous on the other thread still stands. If you can't refute me then I'm correct. If you can then get on with it.

If Jesus Christ was indeed God in the flesh, why would He talk about things that were already covered in the Old Testament? (the article covers it well Art).

While Jesus Christ, the Son Of God, God in the flesh did talk about sexual sins and His Apostle Paul did talk about homosexuality, His purpose in the New Testament was primarily to talk about eternal salvation.

Arthur Brain

If Jesus Christ was indeed God in the flesh, why would He talk about things that were already covered in the Old Testament? (the article covers it well Art).

While Jesus Christ, the Son Of God, God in the flesh did talk about sexual sins and His Apostle Paul did talk about homosexuality, His purpose in the New Testament was primarily to talk about eternal salvation.

So I'm correct then? There is no record of Jesus mentioning homosexuality even the once in His ministry? He mentioned many other things...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

So I'm correct then? There is no record of Jesus mentioning homosexuality even the once in His ministry? He mentioned many other things...

The LGBTQ movement's attempt to redefine Holy Scripture to meet their own selfish and perverted desires has been covered extensively in this and the 3 other threads prior to this one. While I don't give credence to what a bunch of morally confused (God hating) people say about Jesus Christ/the Son of God/God in the flesh, I have addressed it numerous times to show that there is absolutely no validity in implying (or coming out and directly saying) that God now somehow approves of homosexuality.

The article that I referred to in the earlier thread that I moved here, the same article that I have in the index on page 1, closes with this:

Conclusion

The Son of God did say something about homosexual behavior. Quite a bit, actually. He said it in the Old Testament, and in the New. He said it directly, by His own mouth; and indirectly, through others. He spoke about it generally, under the umbrella of all sins; and he talked about it very specifically, describing the activity. It just isn't honest to say that Christ was silent on this subject.

Or that He approves.

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/popp/140101

If you want to continue to blaspheme God, I'll go into the table of contents and bring up other posts dealing with this subject, or you can address the article that I just linked.

GAY-TheologyW.jpg

Arthur Brain

So I'm right then? Jesus made no mention of homosexuality in any gospel record of His ministry?

Thanks for clarifying.

:e4e:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
And now a few more words from the thread's undisputed "Queen of Denial":

Still can't refute the claim then

Best get back to bumping threads for people you insist are stalking you then. Nothing drama queen about that is there?

:rolleyes:

I'd add you to TOL's Homosexualist Christian Movement Watch
list:
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4349141&postcount=8436

but won't because of the following two things:

1). Unlike those on the list, you don't pretend to be a Christian.
2). With your limp wristed attempt at saying that Jesus Christ/the Son of God/God in the flesh approves of homosexuality because He didn't talk excessively about it, you're not even worthy of being on the list (at least the boyz on the list had some imagination when it came to mocking God).

notworthy.gif

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why do homosexuals HATE God so much?

The quintessential God hater of course is atheist Dan Savage. I've talked quite a bit about Savage in earlier threads and how a Catholic priest helped him "come out" (for those of you that can't read between the lines, ole Danny boy was undoubtedly raped by said priest, hence twisting his sexual 'appetite' later in life).

Without a doubt most homosexuals don't feel that God gave them a fair shake (i.e why would He allow a young child to be raped or grow up in a fatherless home, etc.?)

One has to feel sorry for these lost souls who have so much HATRED in their lives. It's sad that they don't realize that the only One that can really help them out of their lifestyle is the One that they HATE so much.

n-NALT-628x314.jpg

alwight

It's all written down in Holy Scripture Al. If there is any confusion on what God's expectations are when it comes to human sexuality, I'll gladly go over them with you.
Good for you and your ancient middle eastern scripture then, so what, what makes it God's expectations especially other than you think it is?

Judeo-Christian doctrine is responsible for civilizing a world full of barbarians (and then the barbarians took over western civilization again, hence the reason behind this 4 part thread).
:blabla:

I'm thinking The One who designed the human body. Need we review how the Designer of the human body made the sphincter muscle and that the anus is only for expelling human waste?

Have I mentioned that the anus should never ever :nono: be used as a sex object Al?
While you are of course entitled to hold whatever opinion you do aCW that doesn't give you the right to decide for other people or permit you to lock them away for it.

Thus the real harm done by homophobic bigotry.

For someone who has been abstinent for over 30 years, you're sure taking a personal interest in this thread Al.
If you actually had a case aCW then you wouldn't need to fabricate and mislead to the extent that you do.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Continuing with the topic of:

Why do homosexuals HATE God so much?

As we've seen time and time again throughout this 4 part thread, those who proudly engage in homosexual behavior have this out and out HATRED of God. While the vast majority identify themselves as atheist, they don't hesitate for a moment to use God to meet their own selfish and perverted desires (hence the 'Gay Christianity movement').

To make my point, one only has to look at other atheists.

Case in point: The late Christopher Hitchens. While he dabbled in homosexuality in college:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-gay-flings-Christopher-Hitchens-Oxford.html

he didn't identify with the LGBTQueer movement as an adult (I believe he even married a woman). When he debated Pastor Doug Wilson in the documentary "Collision"

51HxFI3EOeL._SY300_.jpg

Hitchens didn't try to twist Scripture showing that Jesus Christ /God approved of things like "loving homosexual relationships", he debated Pastor Wilson like any atheist should: Whether or not God exists.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If there is still a doubt in your mind as to what side of the culture war Presidential candidate Donald Trump is taking, be clueless no more:

What Trump Just Said About The LGBT Community Will Make Conservatives Go Crazy

Feb 5, 2016

In a stunning reversal, Donald Trump said that he will strengthen the rights of the LGBT community and bring people together. His new stance comes just days after he said that as president, he would “strongly consider” overturning Obergefell vs Hodges, the Supreme Court decision that found that same-sex couples have a legal and constitutional right to marry.

“I’m a lesbian, we’ve had some great progress for the gay and lesbian community,” NECN reporter Sue O’Connell told Trump. When President Trump is in office, can we look for more forward motion on equality for gays and lesbians?” Here is Trump’s response:

“Well, you can. We’re going to bring people together, and that’s your thing, and other people have their thing. We have to bring all people together and if we don’t we’re not going to have a country anymore.”

Read more (and view video): http://www.addictinginfo.org/2016/0...unity-will-make-conservatives-go-crazy-video/

Profound Donald, absolutely profound. Except that as we've seen throughout this 4 part thread, amongst other things, the LGBTQueer movement and those who value religious (Christian) freedom cannot coexist.

Why don't you go back to TV reality shows Donald, as that seems to be "your thing".

Donald-Trump-400x400.png

Status
Not open for further replies.