Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The theme is honesty...I can see why you would have so much trouble recognizing it

Good theme, everyone that comes into this thread should use it.

I'll go first:

I'm a Trinity believing Christian male, born with male DNA, married to a female born with female DNA. Our biological children have our DNA.

Your turn:

BTW: Eat Jelly Bellys'

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/famou...vbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxMAR2dGlkA0IwMzQxXzEEc2VjA3Ny

JB2poundsm.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm a man born as a boy and a proud American native. As a white male I'm a minority. eat cheese

Actually the question was specifically asked to TB, who constantly calls me a liar.

That being said: Why is a 46 year old male who calls me a closeted fag and defends homosexuality single?

TracerBullet

I'll go first:

I'm a Trinity believing Christian male, born with male DNA, married to a female born with female DNA. Our biological children have our DNA.
DNA is chemical structure and as such it is neither male or female

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I'll go first:

DNA is chemical structure and as such it is neither male or female

I know a guy, who happens to be a very strong supporter of LGBTQueer supposed "rights". This particular guy is "married" to another male who had genital mutilation surgery and now calls himself a woman. They went to a foreign country and adopted children (with physical handicaps), yet this guy is too ashamed to admit to others about his lifestyle.

Do you think that this person is being honest TracerBullet?

TracerBullet

Quote:

I'll go first:

I know a guy, who happens to be a very strong supporter of LGBTQueer supposed "rights". This particular guy is "married" to another male who had genital mutilation surgery and now calls himself a woman. They went to a foreign country and adopted children (with physical handicaps), yet this guy is too ashamed to admit to others about his lifestyle.

is continuing to present the REI story as true even after it has been exposed as false being honest?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
is continuing to present the REI story as true even after it has been exposed as false being honest?

"Exposed as false", let's review the REI response that you linked a couple of pages ago:

A Message to Our Customers

We’ve been listening closely to your comments and concerns and fully appreciate the request that we clarify our practices. Thank you for your patience waiting for our response as we continued to look into this.

Customer safety—especially where children are involved—is paramount in our stores. Whenever we receive a customer concern about safety, we take it seriously. We investigate it thoroughly from all sides, which we are doing in this case. In full transparency, we have not had an opportunity to speak directly with the customer since the incident, but have made that request. (1)

To date, based upon our investigation, which includes reviewing relevant video footage, we have found no evidence to suggest that a man entered the women’s restroom on the date in question. (2) As a co-op, we are owned by our members and so we focus huge energy on ensuring that experiences in our stores are overwhelmingly positive.

On the subject that is being discussed in this thread, we want to clarify that when you visit an REI store, you will see that we have bathrooms designated as men’s and women’s, as required by California state law. Our practice is–-and has always been—to comply with applicable state law in all of our store locations.

The disagreement between the customer and our staff was not consistent with a usual experience in REI and we have asked to speak with the customer to understand how we could improve our service in the future. As we have said before, however, the customer was not asked to leave the store and she is welcome to come back at any time. (3)

Our members and customers are the heart of the co-op and we look forward to continuing to serve them on their outdoor adventures.
http://newsroom.rei.com/rei/a-messa...wsroom&sf41478063=1&sf41490225=1&sf41505062=1

(1) So even though REI corporate hasn't been able to speak with the customer (and her 12 year old daughter and the daughter's 10 year old friend), you're claiming that the story is false?

(2). Does that REI store have surveillance cameras on their restrooms, and if so, if this man was dressed as a woman, how would they know if someone dressed in female apparel was a man?

(3) Someone's lying: Either the mom and her 12 year old daughter and her daughter's 10 year old friend, or LGBTQueer friendly REI.
Not that I don't trust Godless corporations, but....

Will the mom come forward? If she wants continual harassment and death threats from the ever so tolerant LGBTQueer community, why not?

300 Examples You Have to Read to Understand the Term ‘Homofascism’
Read more at http://barbwire.com/2014/07/07/300-examples-read-understand-meant-term-homofascism/

Sarah-Crank.jpg

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4193504

TracerBullet

(1) So even though REI corporate hasn't been able to speak with the customer (and her 12 year old daughter and the daughter's 10 year old friend), you're claiming that the story is false?
no man dressed in any way went into REI's woman's restroom.
all those security cams couldn't find anyone much less a woman with a couple girls being asked to leave the store.

(2). Does that REI store have surveillance cameras on their restrooms, and if so, if this man was dressed as a woman, how would they know if someone dressed in female apparel was a man?
how could the girls know if someone dressed in female apparel was a man?

(3) Someone's lying: Either the mom and her 12 year old daughter and her daughter's 10 year old friend, or LGBTQueer friendly REI.
REI has surveillance video to back them up

Will the mom come forward?
Considering her claims are a lie I can't imagine why she would.

In the meantime will you keep presenting this false story as true? I have no doubt you will.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

no man dressed in any way went into REI's woman's restroom.
all those security cams couldn't find anyone much less a woman with a couple girls being asked to leave the store.

You and REI act ashamed to defend a male, who very well might identify as a female, who was using a women's restroom.

So what's it going to be TB, enforce laws that outlaw males or females/cross dressers/genital mutilated people from using restrooms that don't match their birth sex, or make laws that allow anyone to use a restroom that matches their "gender identity".

Gender Identity defined:
One's innermost concept of self as male, female, a blend of both or neither – how individuals perceive themselves and what they call themselves. One's gender identity can be the same or different from their sex assigned at birth.
http://www.hrc.org/resources/entry/...d-gender-identity-terminology-and-definitions

From Lambda Legal, which as you know "is the oldest and largest national legal organization whose mission is to achieve full recognition of the civil rights of lesbians, gay men, bisexuals, transgender people and those with HIV through impact litigation, education and public policy work."

Q: How do you know which bathroom a transgender person should use?

A: A transgender person should use the restroom that corresponds to his or her gender identity.

Q: What if someone doesn't look masculine or feminine enough to use a particular restroom?

A: There is no rule that a person must look a certain way to use a certain restroom. This kind of “gender policing” is harmful to everyone, whether a transgender person, a butch woman, an effeminate man or anyone dressed or groomed in a way that doesn’t conform to someone else’s gender standards. Moreover, courts have increasingly found that discrimination against transgender people is sex discrimination.
http://www.lambdalegal.org/know-your-rights/transgender/restroom-faq#Q1

I look forward to your response as to what legislation should reflect:

Lambda Legal's or the lying homophobic bigoted mom's.

lambda-legal-sdgln-26993.png

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Quote:

I'll go first:

Is it you ACW ?

drbrumley

LGBT: The Newest Bully Stick
Karen De Coster

Lila Perry is a teenage boy at Hillsboro High School in Missouri. Apparently, he was a gay male until about ninth grade, at which point he decided he was actually a straight female. This is the sort of “revelation” that, in saner times, would land the confused young man in rigorous psychological and spiritual counseling. But these are not sane times, so instead it landed him in the girls’ locker room.

A bully this person is, and his bully stick is disguised as “gender confusion.”

But only “Perry’s emotions matter” in this case. The students protested, they lost, and so now we have a government school openly offering up a male who is enabled to stalk, harass, and bully peaceful young women who just want to undress and use the facilities in private, with their own gender.

Perry called these girls “bad word,” “cruel,” “bigoted,” “mean,” “transphobic,” “bullies,” and a “problem.” And the media bobbleheads refer to this heinous individual as “she.” *He* is not gender confused at all. He is just a bored, psycho, attention-seeking little prick who has to re-create himself in order to be able to stand himself. And he fully intends to take innocent females along with him as victims.

This whole LGBT thing, with its institutionalized bullying and force-fed “tolerance diarrhea” is going to be an issue that will help drive western demise.

Somewhere, Putin is laughing.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

The alleged man wasn't dressed as a woman. The mom said so:
When the mother turned the car around and went back to the store to confront the manager of the Santa Rosa store, she said she was stunned to learn that the man, who she said was not dressed in women's clothes and did not appear outwardly to be transgender, had done nothing wrong in the eyes of the employees and other customers. [FoxNews.com, 10/2/15]

Will the mom come forward? If she wants continual harassment and death threats from the ever so tolerant LGBTQueer community, why not?
According to REI, the security video doesn't show any evidence that a man walked into the women's restroom. Basically it's her word against theirs, except that it appears that REI has visual evidence which supports their side and doesn't corroborate her story.

Also, I find it interesting that she contacted The Pacific Justice Institute (were they on speed dial?), which has been involved in potty prevarications elsewhere.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The alleged man wasn't dressed as a woman. The mom said so:
When the mother turned the car around and went back to the store to confront the manager of the Santa Rosa store, she said she was stunned to learn that the man, who she said was not dressed in women's clothes and did not appear outwardly to be transgender, had done nothing wrong in the eyes of the employees and other customers.​

Thanks for confirming that 2 little girls, age 12 and 10, knew what they saw.

The woman, who spoke to FoxNews.com but asked not to be identified, said she was shopping with her 12-year-old daughter and the girl's younger friend when her daughter told her what had happened moments earlier at an REI sporting goods store during a shopping trip in late August.

"We started to drive to another store and she said to me, ‘Mom, I need to tell you something,’” said the woman. “I asked her what was wrong and she told me ‘A man used the bathroom while we were in there and it scared me.'”

BTW, REI scored 100 on HRC's corporate equality index (surprise, surprise).

CEI_2015-LandingPage_650x375.jpg

http://asp.hrc.org/issues/workplace...ization_id=1229&search_id=1&search_type=Quick

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
According to REI, the security video doesn't show any evidence that a man walked into the women's restroom. Basically it's her word against theirs, except that it appears that REI has visual evidence which supports their side and doesn't corroborate her story.

Also, I find it interesting that she contacted The Pacific Justice Institute (were they on speed dial?), which has been involved in potty prevarications elsewhere.

TracerBullet

Thanks for confirming that 2 little girls, age 12 and 10, knew what they saw.

The woman, who spoke to FoxNews.com but asked not to be identified, said she was shopping with her 12-year-old daughter and the girl's younger friend when her daughter told her what had happened moments earlier at an REI sporting goods store during a shopping trip in late August.

"We started to drive to another store and she said to me, ‘Mom, I need to tell you something,’” said the woman. “I asked her what was wrong and she told me ‘A man used the bathroom while we were in there and it scared me.'”

Status
Not open for further replies.