Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It doesn't appear that your story is substantiated by any proof. Not surprising.

Hence my comment above about "yet another vast right wing conspiracy".

A mom can't get any lower than to make up a story that defames LGBTQueer friendly REI while getting her 12 year old daughter and her daughter's 10 year old friend to lie along with her.

Damn Christians.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

A mom can't get any lower than to make up a story that defames LGBTQueer friendly REI while getting her 12 year old daughter and her daughter's 10 year old friend to lie along with her.

Damn Christians.

When you have something, anything to substantiate your story, do let me know.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
When you have something, anything to substantiate your story, do let me know.

Can we both come to a mutual agreement that transgender- (genital mutilation) phobic moms who make up stories using their daughters as the source of the complaint are the scum of the earth anna?

Here's some more of those filthy disgusting lying moms:

College Protects ‘Civil Right’ of Male Crossdresser to Strip Naked in Girl’s Locker Room

Nov. 2, 2012

Parents whose swim team daughters use the locker room at a Washington college are expressing concern following the continued refusal of school officials to stop a crossdressing man from stripping naked along with the girls — many of whom are young children.

According to reports, because of the non-discrimination policy of Evergreen State College, the educational institution feels that it must protect the “civil rights” of the man to use the female locker room. Children from a variety of schools and swim teams are said to use the facility, such as the Aquatics Academy, the Evergreen Swim Club, and the Capital High School and Olympia High School swim teams. The youth range from ages 6-18.

The 45-year-old man, who goes by the name “Colleen Francis,” was recently reported to the police following complaints from parents whose daughters have witnessed the man exposing his body parts by sitting naked in the sauna. One report states that police were contacted by a mother whose 17-year-old daughter was “upset because she observed a person in the women’s locker room naked and displaying male genitalia.”

“[She] felt that her daughter shouldn’t have been a victim to this type of situation and wanted something done about it,” the report, written by Chief Ed Sorger, stated.

Sorger then continued to explain that the previous day, another complaint had been lodged by swim team officials.

Read more: http://christiannews.net/2012/11/02...sdresser-to-strip-naked-in-girls-locker-room/

Poor Colleen, he just wants to be one of the girls (even though he's still one of the boys).

colleen-francis.jpg

Don't cha just hate all those LIARS! LIARS! LIARS! out there picking on innocent LGBTQueer people anna?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Does this mean you don't have anything to substantiate the REI story?

Yes, this story:

A buddy of mine who works in a downtown LGBTQueer friendly business (they fly the rainbow flag during pervert pride month, etc.) told me about a queer that walked up behind him at work one day and jokingly rubbed his groin area along the back side of my buddy's posterior. Not finding that funny, he went to the Human Resources Dept. and filed a complaint.

Wouldn't cha know it, even though that particular business had dozens of surveillance cameras throughout their large building, including one that would have shown the incident, the so-called "investigation" didn't bring back any evidence to substantiate my friend's claim.

Damn Christians, always lying about LGBTQueer people.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Does this mean you don't have anything to substantiate the REI story?

Yes, this story:

A buddy of mine who works in a downtown LGBTQueer friendly business (they fly the rainbow flag during pervert pride month, etc.) told me about a queer that walked up behind him at work one day and jokingly rubbed his groin area along the back side of my buddy's posterior. Not finding that funny, he went to the Human Resources Dept. and filed a complaint.

Wouldn't cha know it, even though that particular business had dozens of surveillance cameras throughout their large building, including one that would have shown the incident, the so-called "investigation" didn't bring back any evidence to substantiate my friend's claim.

Damn Christians, always lying about LGBTQueer people.

You've been wandering in the weeds for such a long time, aCW. Be sure to check for ticks when you find your way back.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Pacific Justice Institute... that rings a bell. I posted a while back in a Bob Enyart thread about a kid who was suing a school district for suspending him for witnessing and he was being represented by the Pacific Justice Institute.
I tried to find the thread and can't. Apparently he'd been warned multiple times about disrupting class to tell kids they were going to hell, and during the incident that got him suspended he'd been yelling through a bullhorn for 20 minutes at a school rally...

Not being one to pass up a good Christian witnessing horror story (damn those Christians for sharing God's Word!), I browsed through a few of the PJI archives and came up with this one. Does it sound familiar?

Court Strikes down School’s Ban on the Constitution, Bible Tracts

5-29-15

Seattle, WA--A federal judge today overturned the punishment of an Everett high school senior who had been suspended for handing out Christian tracts.

In a ruling from the bench following oral argument, Judge Thomas Zilly agreed with attorneys for Pacific Justice Institute that the school’s rule limiting students to the distribution of only literature that was written by themselves or fellow students could not survive First Amendment scrutiny. The rule barred students from distributing copies of the Constitution or the gospel tracts favored by plaintiff Michael Leal. On that basis, the court ordered that Leal’s suspensions be expunged. Meanwhile, the court left in place three other aspects of the school policies that PJI attorneys also challenged.

Brad Dacus, President of Pacific Justice Institute, commented, “Today’s win is a well-deserved graduation present to our client. He should not have been suspended for simply handing other students gospel tracts, and today’s ruling is a vindication of our efforts on his behalf.”
- See more at: http://www.pacificjustice.org/press...onstitution-bible-tracts#sthash.vmYp1i1x.dpuf

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The district says, though, that the issue is not free speech but that Leal was disruptive to other students, according to its filings.
Leal has been suspended three times since September.
The most visible incident was Oct. 1 when Leal reportedly yelled through a bullhorn for 20 minutes at a Cascade High School “car bash and bonfire” rally on-campus before the police were called.
Based on that kind of behavior (he was using the bullhorn to tell people they were going to hell), I'm of the opinion he deserved his suspensions.

Arthur Brain

The district says, though, that the issue is not free speech but that Leal was disruptive to other students, according to its filings.
Leal has been suspended three times since September.
The most visible incident was Oct. 1 when Leal reportedly yelled through a bullhorn for 20 minutes at a Cascade High School “car bash and bonfire” rally on-campus before the police were called.
Based on that kind of behavior (he was using the bullhorn to tell people they were going to hell), I'm of the opinion he deserved his suspensions.

What? That's censorship you darn liberal!

TracerBullet

How is it "excellent" anna that a corporation is contributing to someone's immoral lifestyle, a lifestyle that brings disease, misery and frequently an early death to those who partake in it?
Yes the lies propagated by the Pacific Justice Institute are horrible

Obviously because of REI's pro LGBTQueer stance, they didn't go out of their way (i.e. they couldn't have cared less) if an adult male was indeed sharing a restroom with two girls ages 12 and 10.

There wasn't any adult male in the woman's rest room. The whole thing is just a lie.

TracerBullet

Damn Christians.

the story is a lie. Repeating that lie won't make it true.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
"Leal was suspended for leafleting religious materials at his high school, and for incidents where he preached openly on campus."
http://www.snoho.com/stories_2014/112614_Everett_student_sues_district_over_Christianity.html

I think that we can both agree that instead of telling his fellow students archaic things that come from a book written by Middle Eastern goat herders. things like "Love your neighbor as you'd love yourself", Everett WA high school senior Michael Leah could have put his time to much better use:

1). Organizing a "Day of Silence" at his school
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_of_Silence

2). Encouraging the school to hold a "National Coming Out Day" assembly for homosexual and transgender students who have failed to publically acknowledge their sexual/gender identity.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Coming_Out_Day

3). Celebrate "Transgender Day of Remembrance Day" or "Harvey Milk Day"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_Day_of_Remembrance
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Milk_Day

4). Work with GLSEN to start a LGBTQueer club in his school.
http://www.glsen.org/

52-3.JPG

5). Get his school to make use of Planned Parenthood to teach sex education or even open a clinic on school grounds.
http://www.contracostatimes.com/con...t-planned-parenthood-out-acalanes-high-school
http://www.gurl.com/2012/05/14/planned-parenthood-in-your-school/

What's wrong with Christian kids these days, preaching things out of that homophobic Bible when they truly could be helping their fellow students by initiating the above.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Status
Not open for further replies.