Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
ACultureWarrior said:
I'm extremely comfortable when I say that God made mankind in His Image and hence gave us natural sexual desires upon conception in the womb.
No, he didn't. It is learned, but teaching it to a male toddler is stupid, and totally impossible for a female toddler. If something goes wrong with puberty, the person could become bisexual. How does one argue homoism is genetic, when the genitals don't work that way?

There should be some slight intelligent design in the genitals for homoism, if it was genetic.

TracerBullet

Speaking of Ryan Sorba and the "Gay gene hoax":

I just love watching these fairies and dykes at Smith College show how much they value freedom of speech during Sorba's speech there a few years back.

This is Part 2; Part 1 can be found in the index on page 1.

Makes you wonder how many of them are still alive today, i.e. how many have died from HIV/AIDS, overdosed on drugs, have cirrhosis of the liver from alcoholism, committed suicide after having their genitals mutilated ;-) , were murdered by a jealous lover or just couldn't live with the fact that they wanted a way out of their perverted desires and behavior but were constantly told by their fellow queers that there was none and ended up committing suicide.

Such a sad sad way of life that you defend TracerBullet.

This is a really sad attempt at distraction.

This has nothing to do with the simple fact that Ryan Sorba based his book "The Gay Gene Hoax" on well known fraudulent material.

TracerBullet

No, he didn't. It is learned,
prove it

but teaching it to a male toddler is stupid, and totally impossible for a female toddler.
Can you explain this because it makes no sense

If something goes wrong with puberty, the person could become bisexual.
what?

How does one argue homoism is genetic, when the genitals don't work that way?

There should be some slight intelligent design in the genitals for homoism, if it was genetic.

First you might want to learn what the word homoism means.

Homoism: The practice of favoring gays or lesbians, especially in the workplace.

alwight

Again: God doesn't make mistakes and we are made in His Image. Environmental factors cause homosexual desires and with His help those desires can change.
Are people who are colour blind also made in His image?
Maybe colour blind people are all perverse liars who can actually see colour just like everyone else? :rolleyes:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
aCW,

You know I don't endorse Gay marriage or anything associate with it.

Why even have an opinion on it if you're "not of this world"?

Jesus also says let the dead bury their own dead.

Luke 9:60. If you were trying to make a point I must have missed it.

Jesus' followers are supposed to be evangelists.

And as Dr. Archie P. Jones points out in his article

"Civil Government: The Neglected Ministry"

"His [the civil magistrate] teaching, punishing function is a pastoring function, for by it he guides his sheep toward what he considers green pastures and the safety of the fold, and away from what he considers precipices and beasts of prey. His sword is like the shepherd's staff: "if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil" (vs. 4). By striking fear into the hearts of the evil, he diverts them from their destruction and toward doing that which is good."
http://www.reformed-theology.org/html/issue08/civil_government.htm

You know we don't force anyone to become Christians.

I've said that many times in this and other threads, hence it's impossible to have a Christian theocracy.

But that has absolutely nothing to do with legislating righteous (Godly) laws.

The world is doing just fine. Take a look at Japan. They are Buddhist mostly. They are more peaceful than USA.

So your 15 year old grandson or granddaughter comes home one day and tells you that he or she wants a sex change operation. You find out that you can't do a thing to stop it.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4425884&postcount=223

Your teenage grandson or granddaughter is struggling with same sex desires and wants professional help to change. You find out that you can't legally seek therapy for him or her.

Legislation to override parental rights and prohibit therapy for sexually/gender confused youth
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4417532&postcount=4

Your ignorance of what's going on in our country is downright embarrassing.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Again: God doesn't make mistakes and we are made in His Image. Environmental factors cause homosexual desires and with His help those desires can change.

Are people who are colour blind also made in His image?
Maybe colour blind people are all perverse liars who can actually see colour just like everyone else? :rolleyes:

Perverse desires and physical handicaps (which this article points out we all have), are entirely two different things.

http://www.gotquestions.org/God-allow-disabled-handicapped.html

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Homoism: The practice of favoring gays or lesbians, especially in the workplace.
Has it occurred to you that homophobia is fearing of the same thing, that homoism is practice of the same thing? A homo is some who doesn't want to mix his parts properly. The term is still an insult. Please to explain to me why a homo has hetero parts.

Since all I hear from you is same homo, same homo.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Perverse desires and physical handicaps (which this article points out we all have), are entirely two different things.

http://www.gotquestions.org/God-allow-disabled-handicapped.html

Simply because you deem someone's mental circumstances to be "perverse" aCW really has no bearing at all on whether or not it has nevertheless occurred naturally.

There's physical imperfections and then there's immoral behavior. God talks quite a bit about the latter, the acts that define them and the way to help overcome them (spirituality to help the individual and laws that guide morally confused people and a nation as a whole in the right direction).

Hey, you don't think I scared meshak off do you? In the event that she pokes her head back in this thread again I want her to remember these wise words from syndicated columnist Selwyn Duke from his article:

Why many American Christians really are un-Christian

"There are many doctrinal differences among the denominations, and good people could debate them ad nauseam and still not settle every one. Yet, if anything is central to Christianity, it's the belief that Truth is spelled with a capital "T," that it is absolute, universal and eternal. And also central is a corollary of this belief: that there is an absolute, universal and eternal answer to every moral question; that right and wrong are not a matter of opinion, that they don't change from time to time and place to place."

Read more: http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/duke/100301

The same goes with righteous (Godly) laws: Either they represent the Truth (spelled with a capital "T") or they don't.

Challenging-a-Statement-of-Truth.jpg

TracerBullet

Has it occurred to you that homophobia is fearing of the same thing, that homoism is practice of the same thing? A homo is some who doesn't want to mix his parts properly. The term is still an insult. Please to explain to me why a homo has hetero parts.

Since all I hear from you is same homo, same homo.

Homophobia - an irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or people who are identified or perceived as being lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender. It includes antipathy, contempt, prejudice, aversion, and hatred of homosexuals

alwight

There's physical imperfections and then there's immoral behavior. God talks quite a bit about the latter, the acts that define them and the way to help overcome them (spirituality to help the individual and laws that guide morally confused people and a nation as a whole in the right direction).
I see, but you in your infinite wisdom just know that while physical imperfections and variations are perhaps undeniable, mental imperfections, specifically if you disapprove of them on God's behalf, are impossible, right?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I see, but you in your infinite wisdom just know that while physical imperfections and variations are perhaps undeniable, mental imperfections, specifically if you disapprove of them on God's behalf, are impossible, right?

When we talk about "mental imperfections" we're of course talking about same sex desires.

And yes, I know how the "mental imperfections" of same sex desires happen by listening to the people who tell us frequently how they acquired them (sexual molestation, dysfunctional upbringing) and successfully overcame them.

Causes of homosexual attraction:
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4417530&postcount=3

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

alwight

When we talk about "mental imperfections" we're of course talking about same sex desires.

And yes, I know how the "mental imperfections" of same sex desires happen by listening to the people who tell us frequently how they acquired them (sexual molestation, dysfunctional upbringing) and successfully overcame them.
If we can leave aside the selected homophobic propaganda and anecdotal musings that you so like to regale us with for a moment aCW, then we are instead left with what actually are the origins of most people's individual sexuality?:think:

I suggest that most people will confirm that their own sexuality wasn't learnt or acquired, it just happened to be that way.
Most free minded gay people will say that too imo.

Yes I understand how hard some Christians may want to reject the hand they were dealt if it should conflict with their religious beliefs. But that rather shows that we are not all born in anyone's image, we are all different and clearly don't all fit in the same pigeon hole, no matter how badly we may want to fit in it. :plain:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

If we can leave aside the selected homophobic propaganda and anecdotal musings that you so like to regale us with for a moment aCW, then we are instead left with what actually are the origins of most people's individual sexuality?:think:

(Tis time for yet another one of Al's "Just Happens" speeches).

I suggest that most people will confirm that their own sexuality wasn't learnt or acquired, it just happened to be that way.

When you say "most people" of course you're talking about around 98% of the population who identify as heterosexual and don't give any thought as to why they are (they were made in God's Image, i.e. born with normal sexual desires).

Most free minded gay people will say that too imo.

I didn't know that you speak for "most free minded gay people" Al. I've documented hundreds of testimonies saying otherwise.

Yes I understand how hard some Christians may want to reject the hand they were dealt if it should conflict with their religious beliefs. But that rather shows that we are not all born in anyone's image, we are all different and clearly don't all fit in the same pigeon hole, no matter how badly we may want to fit in it. :plain:

Thanks once again for sharing your God-hating/moral relativist opinion Al. As I do with everyone of your posts, I'll file it where it belongs:

photo.jpg

alwight

I didn't know that you speak for "most free minded gay people" Al. I've documented hundreds of testimonies saying otherwise.
Really? :think:
But I don't claim to speak for free minded gay people, never did, they do that themselves, but I would at least listen to those who are not desperately trying to adhere to a Christian fundamentalist doctrine, and to take note that there are clearly more ex-ex-gays around these days than supposed ex-gays.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sorry, I am not interested in second hand knowledge the Truth

There, that's better.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by and informing me on how well Buddhism has helped Japan (one would think that meshak would have given credit to Christianity helping countries throughout the world, but if it weren't a crazy out of context post...well...it just wouldn't have come from meshak).

Status
Not open for further replies.