Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
I hope that Christians following this thread pray for Vicky Beeching to overcome her homosexual desires and the destructive lifestyle that goes with it. I hope that Christians following this thread will also take note how the LGBTQ movement is permeating the Church in an attempt to redefine Judeo-Christian doctrine to satisfy their own selfish and perverted desires.

He and his ilk were part of the problem for people like Vicky not the solution as she outlines. Her honesty is as obvious as your insincerity.

Pastor Scott Lively loves a total stranger like Vicky Beeching so much that he's willing to tell her that the behavior that she proudly engages in is not only dangerous:
http://americansfortruth.com/2016/1...e-medical-and-psychological-research-reveals/
http://www.massresistance.org/docs/issues/homosexuality-health- book/paperback-here.html

The Health Hazards of Homosexuality

TABLE OF CONTENTS
FOREWORD by Brian Camenker
PREFACE
INTRODUCTION: WHY BE CONCERNED about HOMOSEXUALITY?
1 • SEXUAL ORIENTATION, the “BORN GAY” MYTH, and POPULATION ESTIMATES
2 • GAY-LESBIAN-BISEXUAL HEALTH ISSUES
3 • GLB MENTAL HEALTH DISORDERS
4 • GLB PARTNER ABUSE
5 • BDSM: Bondage, Dominance, Sexual Sadomasochism
6 • MSM: “Men Who Have Sex with Men”
7 • MSM LIFESTYLE and DISEASE RISK
8 • MSM SEXUAL PRACTICES
9 • DISEASE RESULTING from MSM LIFESTYLE and SEXUAL PRACTICES
10 • HIV/AIDS EPIDEMIC
11 • HIV/AIDS EXCEPTIONALISM: Public Health Measures Not Taken
12 • HIV/AIDS IS a “GAY” DISEASE: A Closer Look at CDC Statistics
13 • BISEXUALS: MEN and WOMEN
14 • HETEROSEXUAL ANAL INTERCOURSE
15 • LESBIANS and BISEXUAL WOMEN
16 • LESBIAN and BISEXUAL WOMEN: LIFESTYLE and DISEASE RISK
17 • LESBIAN SEXUAL PRACTICES
18 • DISEASE RESULTING from LESBIAN LIFESTYLE and SEXUAL PRACTICES
19 • GLB ELDERS: SOCIAL and HEALTH ISSUES
20 • TRANSGENDERISM
21 • PUBLIC HEALTH COSTS of STD and HIV/AIDS EPIDEMICS
ENDNOTES

but more importantly will keep her from spending eternity with God.

That, is true Christian love.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I hope that Christians following this thread will also take note how the LGBTQ movement is permeating the Church in an attempt to redefine Judeo-Christian doctrine to satisfy their own selfish and perverted desires.

Yeah, they say things like:

Quote: Originally posted by patrick jane
P.S. i am not against homosexuals or gay marriage either when based on love and family and doing good and charitable deeds. Jesus Christ's Commandments are from the Father and His teachings are as well. Meshak is right -

Quote: Originally posted by patrick jane
gay basher alert - ACW IS anti-freedom
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?112026-remember&p=4404165&viewfull=1#post4404165
OK J. Edgar, but I'm just glad you love me and pray for me !!!

Arthur Brain

I hope that Christians following this thread pray for Vicky Beeching to overcome her homosexual desires and the destructive lifestyle that goes with it. I hope that Christians following this thread will also take note how the LGBTQ movement is permeating the Church in an attempt to redefine Judeo-Christian doctrine to satisfy their own selfish and perverted desires.

Pastor Scott Lively loves a total stranger like Vicky Beeching so much that he's willing to tell her that the behavior that she proudly engages in is not only dangerous:
http://americansfortruth.com/2016/1...e-medical-and-psychological-research-reveals/
http://www.massresistance.org/docs/issues/homosexuality-health- book/paperback-here.html

TABLE OF CONTENTS
PREFACE
4 • GLB PARTNER ABUSE
8 • MSM SEXUAL PRACTICES
10 • HIV/AIDS EPIDEMIC
20 • TRANSGENDERISM
ENDNOTES

'Massresistance' and 'Americansfortruth' are just far right crackpot sites. There is nothing loving about anything with your blog.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Did you hear about the big sting on child sex ring - 474 arrests in CA

Yet the civil authorities turn a blind eye to the millions of children being spiritually and psychologically exploited (and in many cases physically) by the LGBTQueer movement.

13428016_259573434407784_4539728908001323646_n.jpg

400x300_TSR%20-%20Copy.png

boy_scout_rainbow_flag.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
'Massresistance' and 'Americansfortruth' are just far right crackpot sites. There is nothing loving about anything with your blog.

Of all of the pro traditional family values websites out there, I've been very impressed with Americans For Truth About Homosexuality and MassResistance for not playing partisan politics; instead, they're interested in the truth.

MR's Brian Camenker acknowledges what I said in the link that I posted above:

"We live in a society where a subject and behaviors that were unthinkable are now being forced into schools (as early as Kindergarten), businesses, government, churches – and even the nation’s restrooms. But the mainstream pro-family movement has been largely in retreat for decades. They’re afraid to confront this by boldly telling the truth. As a result, the LGBT movement is virtually unopposed, and is getting more powerful every year. And the public health crisis is worsening.
In particular, virtually nobody in the pro-family movement has been willing (or able) to confront the medical and psychological health problems surrounding LGBT behavior. In years of battles over “gay” clubs in schools, draconian anti-discrimination mandates, the “gay marriage” crusade, and now with the transgender agenda, the obvious has simply been ignored. Why? Partly because the reality is so disturbing and difficult to talk about. So “culture war” battles everywhere have been lost – and countless people have needlessly suffered."

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/issues/homosexuality-health-book/paperback-here.html

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Speaking of Americans For Truth About Homosexuality:

I've posted information earlier in this thread that shows that when it comes to embracing traditional family values, former Indiana Governor and now Vice President Mike Pence is a fraud. Peter LaBarbera has just confirmed it.

VP Mike Pence Cheers Trump on LGBT Rights – Ivanka Trump, Husband Jared Kushner Helped Sink Religious Liberty Executive Order

Pence praises Trump’s lack of ‘prejudice,’ implying opposing to homosexuality-based laws is bigoted

Feb. 9, 2017

Donald Trump’s daughter Ivanka and her husband, Jared Kushner, are being credited in the media for sinking a potential Trump executive order designed to protect the freedom of conscience for people of faith.
The power couple, though identifying as Orthodox Jewish, have a history of supporting homosexual activism, including co-hosting a fundraiser for a leading pro-homosexual “marriage” group in 2011.
Meanwhile, in an interview Sunday on ABC’s “This Week,” Vice President Mike Pence defended his boss’ extension of a pro-LGBT executive order issued by President Obama in 2014.
After ABC’s George Stephanopoulos asked Pence to react to influential Iowa pro-family leader Bob Vander Plaats, who said, “Our base is wondering why Obama’s [pro-LGBT] executive order is allowed to stand,” Pence answered:
“I think throughout the campaign, President Trump made it clear that discrimination would have no place in our administration. I mean, he was the very first Republican nominee to mention the LGBTQ community at our Republican National Convention and was applauded for it. And I was there applauding with him.
“I think the generosity of his spirit, recognizing that in the patriot’s heart, there’s no room for prejudice is part of who this president is.”

Read more: http://americansfortruth.com/2017/0...elped-sink-religious-liberty-executive-order/

Trump-VP-Pick-Mike-Pence-Fraud-1024x512.png

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lG5XqCV1...0/Trump-VP-Pick-Mike-Pence-Fraud-1024x512.png

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Just when you'd thought the name of homosexual pedophile/pederast Jerry Sandusky had faded from your memory, another one surfaces:

Jerry Sandusky’s adopted son arrested for sexually assaulting a child

Feb. 13, 2017

Pennsylvania State Police arrested Jeffrey Sandusky, 41 and charged him with sexually assaulting a child. Sandusky is the adopted son of Jerry Sandusky, the former Penn State football coach who was convicted on multiple counts of child sex abuse.
Sandusky was arraigned on charges Monday afternoon in Bellefonte. His mother, Dottie Sandusky, was also at the District Magistrate’s office.
Pennsylvania State Police began an investigation in November 2016 after a child claimed to have received text messages from Sandusky, including some that asked for naked photographs.

Read more: http://wishtv.com/2017/02/13/jerry-sanduskys-adopted-son-arrested-for-sexually-assaulting-a-child/

The sexually abused often times become the abuser later in life. What are the chances that homosexual pedophile/pederast Jerry Sandusky molested his adopted son when he was a young boy?

"A child abuse expert says the allegations raise the possibility that he may not have been raised in a healthy sexual environment, whether or not he was himself victimized."
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca...gations/ar-AAmUz5i?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

jerry-and-jeffrey-sandusky.jpg

https://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/jerry-and-jeffrey-sandusky.jpg?w=700&h=477

Last edited:

MrDante

TABLE OF CONTENTS
PREFACE
4 • GLB PARTNER ABUSE
8 • MSM SEXUAL PRACTICES
10 • HIV/AIDS EPIDEMIC
20 • TRANSGENDERISM
ENDNOTES

got anything that hasn't been thoroughly discredited?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
COVER_480.jpg

got anything that hasn't been thoroughly discredited?

Yeah, all of those CDC reports are nothing but LIES! LIES! LIES! ey ...Dante?

Quote: Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Yet the civil authorities turn a blind eye to the millions of children being spiritually and psychologically exploited (and in many cases physically) by the LGBTQueer movement.

What are children being taught? My guess would be the many uses of photoshop

Surely you're not ashamed of sharing homosexual 'culture' with impressionable young minds are you ...Dante?

While you're here:

I was hoping that you'd comment on this quote from my post about Jerry Sandusky's son Jeffrey molesting young girls:

"A child abuse expert says the allegations raise the possibility that he may not have been raised in a healthy sexual environment, whether or not he was himself victimized.
University of Pennsylvania professor Richard Gelles said adult men who seek sexual contact with adolescent girls are seeking power over them and can't have a mature relationship with another adult.
"The sexual development in that household must depart significantly from normal. Mom is denying (her husband's serial abuse) or didn't know. Jerry was accused of having some sexual contact with one of his adopted children. It's hard to imagine that this young man (Jeffrey) is going to develop normally," said Gelles, chair of child welfare and family violence at Penn's School of Social Policy and Practice."
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca...gations/ar-AAmUz5i?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Kinda sounds like something LGBTQueer boogeyman Dr. Paul Cameron would say:

http://www.familyresearchinst.org/2009/02/what-causes-homosexual-desire-and-can-it-be-changed/

MrDante

COVER_480.jpg

Yeah, all of those CDC reports are nothing but LIES! LIES! LIES! ey ...Dante?
DO you know what isn't a lie? The fact the every single child molester in Twin Falls Idaho is a white heterosexual male. Pedophilia is a sick part of being a white heterosexual man it's the foundation of their culture and it is about time good people everywhere did something to protect children form these disease spreading perverts.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Regarding the book by MassResistance entitled "The Health Hazards of Homosexuality" :

DO you know what isn't a lie? The fact the every single child molester in Twin Falls Idaho is a white heterosexual male. Pedophilia is a sick part of being a white heterosexual man it's the foundation of their culture and it is about time good people everywhere did something to protect children form these disease spreading perverts.

I wasn't aware that the above book talked about homosexual pedophilia and pederasty, as I don't see it in the table of contents.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
For you conservatives out there that are excited about the Trump administration's decision not to take on 13 States in federal court over Obama's transgender public school bathroom/locker room executive decree:

http://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/trump-drops-obamas-transgender-school-agenda

Consider it more of an economic move instead of Donald Trump finally embracing traditional family values.

Less than a year ago, when asked about the decision, Trump was pretty much silent on the issue:

Trump on Obama's Transgender Bathroom Order: Eh, No Opinion
May 13, 2016

When asked about the Obama administration’s new executive decree Friday advising all U.S. public school districts to allow transgender students to use the bathroom of their choice, Donald Trump was mum. The order is not law, but if schools don’t comply the White House warns that they could face a lawsuit or lose federal funding. Trump doesn’t seem to think that’s a big deal, saying he doesn’t have an opinion on the issue yet. Trump added that he believes the decision should be “left to the states.”

Fox News Insider reports:
Trump said this has become a "massive story" despite it only affecting a "tiny, tiny" percentage of the population.
"It's a new issue and right now I just don't have an opinion. like to see the states make that decision," he said in a phone interview on*Fox and Friends.
Trump*said last month*that he did not agree with North Carolina passing a law stating that people must use the bathroom that corresponds to their gender at birth.*
He argued that the state created a huge economic backlash to address an issue where there has been "little trouble."
- See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/...oom-order-eh-i-dont-care#sthash.suz7Joqa.dpuf

So Donald the Degenerate wants those sort of things left up to the respective states, but when a state decides to fight the LGBTQ agenda, he doesn't back them.

In case there's any confusion as to Donald Trump's loyalty to the LGBTQueer movement:

Trump Keeps Obama’s International LGBT Envoy Randy Berry – Promoting Homosexuality and Gender Confusion Abroad
Third major pro-homosexual action by Trump

Randy_Berry.png

Homosexual activist Randy Berry

Strike Three
This is Strike Three for Trump in terms of major pro-homosexual actions after his election:
1. He said in an interview as President-elect that SCOTUS’ homosexual “marriage” ruling,*Obergefell,*is “settled” law (it’s not, any more than Roe v. Wade is, or the pro-sodomy-law Bowers v. Hardwick*decision was);
2. He reinstated Obama’s 2014 pro-LGBT executive order for federal contractors, which forces homosexualism on private businesses and ministries; and
3. He now continues Obama’s pro-LGBTQ foreign policy promoting unnatural behaviors and sexual sin*as “human rights.

http://americansfortruth.com/2017/0...ng-homosexuality-and-gender-confusion-abroad/

MrDante

Regarding the book by MassResistance entitled "The Health Hazards of Homosexuality" :

I wasn't aware that the above book talked about homosexual pedophilia and pederasty, as I don't see it in the table of contents.

You are engaging in misdirection. :jump: I obviously hit a nerve exposing the heterosexual pedophile movement.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

You are engaging in misdirection. :jump: I obviously hit a nerve exposing the heterosexual pedophile movement.

Yes, you did hit a nerve, a nerve that has made me pray for a little boy that was molested as a child in Twin Falls Idaho, who grew up to have same sex desires and unapologetically defend the LGBTQ agenda. I pray to God Almighty that he gets the spiritual and psychological help that he so desperately needs so that he can become whole once again.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Proud and unrepentant homosexual Milo Yiannapoulos has been in the news quite a bit recently, and many people mistakenly think that he is the voice of the conservative movement. Bryan Fischer explains why God-fearing conservatives should never consider a homosexual as a conservative.

February 15, 2017
The myth of the gay conservative

Picture%2B3.png

Bryan Fischer

A new and quite insidious trend has been launched in some conservative circles, a trend that unless it is stopped will eat away at the foundation of conservatism like a cancer until the foundation rots away and the whole thing collapses.

This trend is the notion that one can be a practicing homosexual and a conservative at the same time. It's impossible. Now it is certainly possible for a homosexual to hold conservative views on certain issues, and even defend them on talk shows, but it is not possible for him to be a conservative.

He, for instance, might be able to articulate a conservative view on national defense, or Second Amendment rights, or school choice, or repealing and replacing ObamaCare. But he cannot be a conservative.

Why? Because at the center of conservatism is a non-negotiable view of human sexuality and the family. At the heart of a conservative view of the world lies the family. Not the individual, mind you, but the family. At the heart and soul of conservatism is the notion that marriage consists of one man and one woman and a family consists of a married father and mother and the children they conceive together through their love for each other.

The first command God gave to the very first human beings he created was to start a family: "Be fruitful and multiply" (Genesis 1:28). God created one man and one woman at the dawn of time and designed them to be sexually complementary and productive in a way that is impossible for two men or two women.

In conservatism, the family is the cornerstone of civilized society. All the networks in a society – church, politics, business, education, law enforcement – are ultimately intended to serve the purposes and functions of the family. Churches are to nurture the spiritual lives of families, including challenging husbands and fathers to love their wives and their children as an expression of their love for God.

Lawmakers are to protect the family and parental rights and to craft policies, including tax policies, that are friendly to family formation and not hostile to it. They are to support parental choice in education, so parents can place the children they love in an optimal learning environment. Educational systems are there to serve parents, not the other way round.

Businesses are to provide meaningful work that will enable fathers to provide for their families and will give wives and mothers a range of choices as they create a nurturing environment for their families. Law enforcement and the military which protects our nation are there to keep homes, neighborhoods, and communities safe so that families can peacefully enjoy each other and their neighbors, free from the things that threaten their security and their peace of mind.

A prosperous society is founded upon the family. God created marriage before he created any other human institution. He created the family even before he created the church, and certainly before he created government. The natural family – a husband, a wife, and the children they raise – is the bedrock of civilization. No one can be a conservative whose worldview does not place the family and the interests of the family at the center of his worldview.

Thus, there is no room in conservatism for the embrace of a lifestyle in which it is impossible for children to be conceived and brought into the world. There is no room in conservatism for the acceptance of sexual behavior which deviates so radically and dangerously from God's design for intimacy. There is no room in conservatism for the embrace of a lifestyle which as a matter of course compromises human health through sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV/AIDS. To put it bluntly, sexual behavior that leads to anal cancer may represent a libertarian value but it cannot possibly represent a conservative one.

If homosexuality is allowed an affirmed place in the conservative movement, it may seem harmless at first. But eventually, tolerated rather than excised, its cancerous cells will begin to quietly and yet inexorably multiply and metastasize until it has fatally weakened its host.

Should we love homosexuals? Absolutely. We should love them enough to tell them the truth about where their lifestyle leads, both in this life and the next. Should we make homosexuality any part of the conservative movement? Absolutely not.
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/fischer/170215

Last edited:

MrDante

Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Yes, you did hit a nerve, a nerve that has made me pray for a little boy that was molested as a child in Twin Falls Idaho, who grew up to have same sex desires and unapologetically defend the LGBTQ agenda. I pray to God Almighty that he gets the spiritual and psychological help that he so desperately needs so that he can become whole once again.

I said hit a nerve not cause a full delusion.

I can understand why you would want to distract people from the truth that pedophilia is a heterosexual disorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.