Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're constantly here...

:AMR:

I was thinking more about Alan Turing and how he took the choice of chemical castration over incarceration (he wasn't convicted of sodomy, he was convicted of "gross indecency", which appears to be the equivalent of statutory rape here in the US).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Turing

Based on what I've read, Turing was unrepentant about his homosexuality, but chose a treatment that was supposed to decrease his sex drive. Perhaps Turing was tired of his perverse desires and behavior and wanted a way out. Unfortunately, like many homosexuals, Alan Turing took his own life instead of asking and then trusting in Jesus Christ to save him from his life of misery.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
then we're left to ponder your bizarre fascination with acw :idunno:

I temporarily closed the thread this afternoon while I was out and about because I didn't want a Libertarian and member of whatever far left Party the UK has, leaving a trail of slime in this thread while I was gone.

I was kinda hoping for some debate the night before the election, but as we've seen with Art Brain's posts, and now ok doser's, it aint gonna happen with either of them.

Arthur Brain

I was thinking more about Alan Turing and how he took the choice of chemical castration over incarceration (he wasn't convicted of sodomy, he was convicted of "gross indecency", which appears to be the equivalent of statutory rape here in the US).

Turing wasn't convicted of anything approaching statutory rape. He shouldn't have been convicted of anything as the posthumous pardon and unreserved governmental apology reflected. You, however, are desperate to paint one of the biggest hero's of WWII as nothing other than a child molester. He was blatantly anything but.

Based on what I've read, Turing was unrepentant about his homosexuality, but chose a treatment that was supposed to decrease his sex drive. Perhaps Turing was tired of his perverse desires and behavior and wanted a way out. Unfortunately, like many homosexuals, Alan Turing took his own life instead of asking and then trusting in Jesus Christ to save him from his life of misery.

His 'choices' at the time were jail or enforced chemical castration. Some choice eh? That's how society rewarded a guy who was paramount in shortening a war and saving so many lives in the process. What do you do exactly? Try to find any sort of filth on the guy.

It's your brand of "love" that led to this mans death. So well done you you brave, brave little crusader you...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Turing wasn't convicted of anything approaching statutory rape.

According to my earlier link from a couple of pages ago Turing was:

Alan Turing was the criminal, his lover the victim
First of all, Turing was not prosecuted for homosexuality, but for ‘gross indecency’ –* against a teenage boy. The 19 year old labourer that Alan Turing was found guilty of buggering, was not convicted of any crime, and was below the age of majority in the UK at the time (21).* He was seen as the child victim of Alan Turing, and the law against homosexuality, or rather ‘gross indecency’, was seen as protecting children and young people against sexual abuse.

http://www.returnofkings.com/26006/...t-another-attack-against-male-heterosexuality

What is it with homosexuals and underage youth Art? The North American Man Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) and the UK's Pedophile Information Exchange (PIE) were both founded by homosexual activists, not to mention "icons" of the LGBTQueer movement such as Harry Hay and Frank Kameny promoting NAMBLA in parades and speeches. The UK's Peter Tatchell, a well known homosexual activist wrote a letter to the editor saying that some youth as young as 9 years old enjoyed their sexual experiences with adults. HRC founder and accused pederast Terry Bean and the dead and rotting in Hell Harvey Milk had underage 'boy toys', etc. etc. etc. and now this information about Alan Turing buggerizing an underage youth.

I kinda sorta get the feeling that since many of these men were themselves victimized by homosexual elders during their youth, they're doing the same.

He shouldn't have been convicted of anything as the posthumous pardon and unreserved governmental apology reflected. You, however, are desperate to paint one of the biggest hero's of WWII as nothing other than a child molester. He was blatantly anything but.

Keep in mind that we're talking about a country (your country) that knighted this:

rick-warren-elton-john-holding-hands-joke-about-kissing-each-other.jpg

https://nteb-mudflowermedia.netdna-...lding-hands-joke-about-kissing-each-other.jpg

(Elton John, the proud and unrepentant homosexual on the right, not the fraudulent supposed man of God, Rick Warren, on the left seen here holding hands and kissing before the Congress of the United States).

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

His 'choices' at the time were jail or enforced chemical castration. Some choice eh? That's how society rewarded a guy who was paramount in shortening a war and saving so many lives in the process.

Alan Turing was a pervert who preyed on underage youth.

What do you do exactly? Try to find any sort of filth on the guy.

It's your brand of "love" that led to this mans death. So well done you you brave, brave little crusader you...

I would love all homosexuals (and all of mankind for that matter) to repent and accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, but since that isn't going to happen, God in His Wisdom told man to make righteous laws based on His Word.

Your issue is with God Art, not me.

Your 15, 16, 17 18 minutes of drama are up Art, it really is time to...

move on.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
One election that I am paying close attention to today is that of the North Carolina Governors race.

I've been very impressed with Governor Pat McCrory for (unlike Mike Pence) not backing down from his stance on decency when the LGBTQ 'gaystapo' went through with a national boycott against the state because of legislation that says a male cannot use the same restrooms, fitting rooms or locker rooms as women and little girls.

If you North Carolinians haven't voted yet, be sure to vote for this good man:

mccrory1.jpeg

http://ashvegas.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/mccrory1.jpeg

Edit: This race will have national ramifications if McCrory is defeated, as his opponent is in the perverted pocket of the LGBTQ movement.

As mentioned earlier in this thread, SCOTUS will be hearing the case of a gender confused child which will also have national ramifications when it comes to the "T" in the LGBTQ acronym.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
For those of you that have forgotten or don't know what this rainbow colored flag that Donald Trump is proudly holding represents, let me remind you:

It represents the supposed freedom to have sex with any one or any amount of people (places or things) that you want to, even if you're riddled with disease, or that person or persons is a child or a relative.

It represents not the two genders that God created, but 50+ genders that the sick LGBTQueer movement created.

It represents the redefinition and hence the destruction of invaluable institutions that all societies need:

Marriage, the family, the Church, civil government, the military, Education, youth mentor groups, the media.

It represents the jack booted thug-intolerant-anti Christian movement, which has no sympathy for people of faith's beliefs.

As I've had written on the tag at the bottom of this thread for months now, the rainbow flag represents sexual anarchy and hence the destruction of everything good and decent.

donald-trump-flag-x750-500x375.jpg

https://lgbtqnation-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/assets/2016/10/donald-trump-flag-x750-500x375.jpg

Arthur Brain

First of all, Turing was not prosecuted for homosexuality, but for ‘gross indecency’ –* against a teenage boy. The 19 year old labourer that Alan Turing was found guilty of buggering, was not convicted of any crime, and was below the age of majority in the UK at the time (21).* He was seen as the child victim of Alan Turing, and the law against homosexuality, or rather ‘gross indecency’, was seen as protecting children and young people against sexual abuse.

http://www.returnofkings.com/26006/...t-another-attack-against-male-heterosexuality

I've just read your stupid link, the guy who wrote it is an absolute clown, the title of the article itself is a joke:

"How The Pardon Of Alan Turing Is An Attack Against Male Heterosexuality".

What an idiot. As if that isn't bad enough he then goes on to call the prosecutions of actual monsters like Jimmy Saville & Rolf Harris a 'witch hunt' and is obviously sympathetic towards them. You're just as much of an idiot for buying his crap.

What is it with homosexuals and underage youth Art? The North American Man Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) and the UK's Pedophile Information Exchange (PIE) were both founded by homosexual activists, not to mention "icons" of the LGBTQueer movement such as Harry Hay and Frank Kameny promoting NAMBLA in parades and speeches. The UK's Peter Tatchell, a well known homosexual activist wrote a letter to the editor saying that some youth as young as 9 years old enjoyed their sexual experiences with adults. HRC founder and accused pederast Terry Bean and the dead and rotting in Hell Harvey Milk had underage 'boy toys', etc. etc. etc. and now this information about Alan Turing buggerizing an underage youth.

He was 19, not 9 and the laws back then were silly as it was.

Oh, and *cough* Phil "Get em when they're fifteen" Robertson *cough*...

I kinda sorta get the feeling that since many of these men were themselves victimized by homosexual elders during their youth, they're doing the same.

You're kinda bat crazy though, so there's that.

Keep in mind that we're talking about a country (your country) that knighted that

(Elton John, the proud and unrepentant homosexual on the right, not the fraudulent supposed man of God, Rick Warren, on the left seen here holding hands and kissing before the Congress of the United States).

Eh, no fan of Elton John but so what?

Alan Turing was a pervert who preyed on underage youth.

No, he wasn't hence the apology and pardon. He was a wartime hero no matter what pompous little blowhards like to 'think'.

I would love all homosexuals (and all of mankind for that matter) to repent and accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, but since that isn't going to happen, God in His Wisdom told man to make righteous laws based on His Word.

Your 15, 16, 17 18 minutes of drama are up Art, it really is time to...

move on.

Nah, it's just with you.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

http://www.returnofkings.com/26006/h...eterosexuality

I've just read your stupid link,

So you do read the links that I provide after all? How come you didn't reply to the link I provided entitled "The Health Hazards of Homosexuality"?

the guy who wrote it is an absolute clown, the title of the article itself is a joke:

"How The Pardon Of Alan Turing Is An Attack Against Male Heterosexuality".

What an idiot. As if that isn't bad enough he then goes on to call the prosecutions of actual monsters like Jimmy Saville & Rolf Harris a 'witch hunt' and is obviously sympathetic towards them. You're just as much of an idiot for buying his crap.

I'd exposed UK perverts/pedophiles/necrophiliacs Jimmy Saville and Rolf Harris when Al was alive and active here on TOL. I'm interested in the truth, and the truth about Alan Turing is that he was convicted of "gross indecency for having homosex with an underage youth. Not to worry, if Turing were alive today, he could have sex with boys in their mid teens, infect them with HIV/AIDS and not be arrested (the LGBTQ movement calls that "progress").

He was 19, not 9 and the laws back then were silly as it was.

9 year olds is Peter the pedophile Tatchell's forte'.

Oh, and *cough* Phil "Get em when they're fifteen" Robertson *cough*...

Come on Art, you can do better than that. Why don't you *cough* up the names Bill Clinton, Jeffrey Epstein, Woody Allen and Donald Trump, they're all accused of having sex with underage girls. But then I'd have to point out that most if not all of them are close allies of the sexual anarchist LGBTQ movement too.

Quote: Originated aCultureWarrior
Keep in mind that we're talking about a country (your country) that knighted...

Eh, no fan of Elton John but so what?

You're right Art, nothing to see here. Elton John just 'married' another man (like many 'married' homosexuals they have an 'open relationship', i.e. threesomes and all kinds of kink) and adopted two innocent children so that they could be indoctrinated to the ways of perversion. On a positive note, at least Alan Turing didn't attempt to 'marry' the 19 year old that he was raping, he just turned him over to the police for a (false) burglary charge.

Your 15, 16, 17 18 19 minutes of drama are up Art, it really is time to...

move on.

Nah, it's just with you.

Not another stalker! Please say it aint so!

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

So you do read the links that I provide after all? How come you didn't reply to the link I provided entitled "The Health Hazards of Homosexuality"?

Because they're invariably as nuts as this one. Heck, given how many bat crazy links you've cited *cough* Creativity Movement' *cough* it doesn't seem as though you read them yourself half the time...

I'd exposed UK perverts/pedophiles/necrophiliacs Jimmy Saville and Rolf Harris when Al was alive and active here on TOL. I'm interested in the truth, and the truth about Alan Turing is that he was convicted of "gross indecency for having homosex with an underage youth. Not to worry, if Turing were alive today, he could have sex with boys in their mid teens, infect them with HIV/AIDS and not be arrested (the LGBTQ movement calls that "progress").

He was convicted at the time for it because the laws back then were stupid enough as it was. He was given a posthumous pardon and a full apology because he hadn't assaulted a boy but had relations with what the law now recognizes as an adult and should have at the time. That you want to make out that Turing would be molesting boys is not you being truthful, or even interested in truth. It's just you being your usual self. Turing did more good in his short life than most would do in a lifetime, and it's people like you that shortened his lifespan, not his homosexuality.

Come on Art, you can do better than that. Why don't you *cough* up the names Bill Clinton, Jeffrey Epstein, Woody Allen and Donald Trump, they're all accused of having sex with underage girls. But then I'd have to point out that most if not all of them are close allies of the sexual anarchist LGBTQ movement too.

So could you by condemning the asinine words of a supposed Christian conservative. Not gonna though are you? Double standards an' all aCW...

You're right Art, nothing to see here. Elton John just 'married' another man (like many 'married' homosexuals they have an 'open relationship', i.e. threesomes and all kinds of kink) and adopted two innocent children so that they could be indoctrinated to the ways of perversion. On a positive note, at least Alan Turing didn't attempt to 'marry' the 19 year old that he was raping, he just turned him over to the police for a (false) burglary charge.

Well, the law allows gay people to marry dude, suck it up. I know you think homosexuals can't possibly be decent parents but then you're just so bonkers on the subject that you wouldn't know objectivity if it danced in front of ya...

Your 15, 16, 17 18 19 minutes of drama are up Art, it really is time to...

move on.

:kookoo:

Remember the amount of times you used to call Wiz a stalker and then hassle the guy to return to this thread?

Get a grip, and stop being that very thing you project all over the place here; a drama queen.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Because they're invariably as nuts as this one. Heck, given how many bat crazy links you've cited *cough* Creativity Movement' *cough* it doesn't seem as though you read them yourself half the time...

Have you thought about looking into that *cough* that you constantly have Art? (Psssst, you probably don't want to open up this link).

He was convicted at the time for it because the laws back then were stupid enough as it was...

A crime against nature is a crime against nature Art. You might recall in the biology classes that I've presented to the viewers of this 4 part thread that:

"This body part never goes there, and when it does, very bad things happen."

So could you by condemning the asinine words of a supposed Christian conservative. Not gonna though are you? Double standards an' all aCW...

Any LGBTQ'er worth his or her weight in cow dung can name numerous Christians who have been caught having sex with underage girls (Josh Duggar I believe is the most recent), surely you can come up with one legitimate man or woman who is a Christian that has given into sinful sexual temptation?

Wait...you don't have a "thing" for long bearded elderly white men with southern drawls do you Art? (On a positive note, at least Art's crush is way past the age of consent).

Well, the law allows gay people to marry dude,...

And I'm sure that those 'marriages' that last all of 30 minutes (until the next love of their life is viewed through a public restroom peephole or one of them way way prematurely takes the "until death do us part" route) are just faaaaaabulous.

I know you think homosexuals can't possibly be decent parents but then you're just so bonkers on the subject that you wouldn't know objectivity if it danced in front of ya...

If the child survives having 2 (or 3 or more) daddies and 2 (or 3 or more) mommies, I'm sure that they'll turn out to be mahhhhhhvelous hair dressers or floral arrangers.

Your 15, 16, 17 18 19 20 minutes of drama are up Art, it really is time to...

move on.

Remember the amount of times you used to call Wiz a stalker and then hassle the guy to return to this thread?...

Where is my #1 stalker fan these days? I figured he's running a pot shop in CO or here in WA (of course with 'gender neutral' restrooms), as those Libertarians are known for being the entrepreneur type.

Arthur Brain

Given as to how you think I'm 'obsessed' with and stalking you I'm rather bemused as to why you're even replying. I'll leave you and your bonkers fixation with gay men to it.

:e4e:

musterion

GORM McMANCRUSH, PUTTING THE MOVES ON A CULTURE MOBY!

" 'ERE, WOT'S ALL THIS, THEN, DUDE? FANCY SUMTHIN PINK WITH AN UMBRELLA INNIT?"

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
My my, I see that TOL's rainbow Libertarians for Trump crowd have slittttthered in to the thread.

Not to worry boyz, it'll be over soon. As promised, I'll give out my home address so you can do whatever you Trumpeteers have planned for those who didn't vote for the accused child molester (heck, I'll even throw in my pastor's email address so musterion can ask him how he feels about recrimnalizing homosexuality).

Arthur Brain

It's funny cuz it's TRUE!

dude

You really seem to have a hang up with the word 'dude' for some reason, and no it isn't. But hey, I'm sure your fine Christian witness is doing its job...dude.

Oh, and please carry on with the whole 'English' accent thing, it is pretty funny...

:chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.