Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What do you think of transgender people acw?

The "T" in the LGBTQ acronym? I've discussed it throughout this 3 part thread. What are your thoughts on gender confused people (children included) who cross dress and often times have their genitals mutilated so that they can pretend that they're a member of the opposite gender TIP?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
I don't know what happened in your childhood to bring you to this terribly sad state that you're in Art (and I honestly don't think that you do either), but change is possible.
Put your faith and trust in Jesus Christ and He will do miracles so that you too can have the happiness that millions and millions of Christians have.

Nothing happened, and heterosexuality may be sad or unattainable for you perhaps but I see nothing terrible about it. Why would you think being straight is in any way bad? Projecting again? Very strange...

Simply because you defend this detestable abomination that God abhors, you do realize that in the Eyes of God that you are a pervert don't you Art?

Are you straight?

I've never once in my life had to convince anyone of my God-given natural sexual desires, and I'm sure as heck not going to start now by trying to convince a pervert.

Arthur Brain

Simply because you defend this detestable abomination that God abhors, you do realize that in the Eyes of God that you are a pervert don't you Art?

What I 'defend' are the rights of citizens, gay or straight, to have consenting adult relations and private lives.

I've never once in my life had to convince anyone of my God-given natural sexual desires, and I'm sure as heck not going to start now by trying to convince a pervert.

Hmm, considering you've made - and continue to make - feeble homosexual innuendo up about straight people then I'd consider that rather perverse behaviour, most certainly for any man who would identify as a heterosexual Christian at any rate. One has to wonder why you would do that and how you can possibly justify such sleazy antics as well?

:think:

Weird how such a simple question is so difficult for you to answer...

Still, here's another that shouldn't tax your 'brain' too much. Do you think that it's possible for a heterosexual to choose homosexual behaviour as a 'hobby'?

(HINT: The answer is no to help you out)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

What I 'defend' are the rights of citizens, gay or straight, to have consenting adult relations and private lives.

You do realize that in the Eyes of God that you're a pervert don't you Art?

Hmm, considering you've made - and continue to make - feeble homosexual innuendo up about straight people then I'd consider that rather perverse behaviour, most certainly for any man who would identify as a heterosexual Christian at any rate. One has to wonder why you would do that and how you can possibly justify such sleazy antics as well?

Anyone that has an open mind and has followed this thread and your posts defending sexual perversion and the agenda that goes with it would know that I'm being kind when it comes to innuendos concerning you Art.

Weird how such a simple question is so difficult for you to answer...

Again, I don't answer to perverts.

Still, here's another that shouldn't tax your 'brain' too much. Do you think that it's possible for a heterosexual to choose homosexual behaviour as a 'hobby'?

(HINT: The answer is no to help you out)

You really do need to stay up with your LGBTQueer culture Art, as the topic of experimenting with homosexuality has been discussed numerous times in this 3 part thread (the answer is "yes").

Activists lure children into homosexual experimentation
http://www.afajournal.org/1999/may/activists.htm

Homosexuality: Facts for Teens
Q: I think I might be gay. How will I know if I really am?

A: You will eventually figure it out. You may consider different options or even experiment to determine what you are happy and comfortable with. The process may take a long time, and the decisions you make may be difficult for you and other people to accept.
http://familydoctor.org/familydoctor/en/teens/puberty-sexuality/homosexuality-facts-for-teens.html

More women — particularly those in their late teens and 20s — are experimenting with bisexuality or at least feel more comfortable reporting same-sex encounters, according to a new report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/9358339/n...women-experimenting-bisexuality/#.VUV_0st0wiR

Etc. etc. etc.

Did I mention that Jesus Saves Art? Yes, He can even Save an extremely morally confused person like you.

Arthur Brain

Then most Christians would be as well as few support either your ideal or public execution for homosexuality also. Some would say you're perverse for not advocating it being a capital crime so that little game of yours don't fly dude.

Anyone that has an open mind and has followed this thread and your posts defending sexual perversion and the agenda that goes with it would know that I'm being kind when it comes to innuendos concerning you Art.

Er, nah. It's simply sleazy, bizarre and feeble innuendo coming from a supposed Christian man. That's some witness you've got going there and if you think you have an army of ardent followers you're bat flip nuts.

Again, I don't answer to perverts.

Considering what your definition of a 'pervert' is you've been doing that for three years on this thread alone given how many people don't agree with your premise on it. You really don't think these things through at all do you?

To be fair however you don't really answer people for the most part but rather squirm and weasel out of doing so. Pretty sad.

Did I mention that Jesus Saves Art? Yes, He can even Save an extremely morally confused person like you.

None of the redacted cut 'n' paste job actually answered my question so here it is for you to deflect around again...

Do you think that it's possible for a heterosexual to choose homosexual behaviour as a 'hobby'?

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Then most Christians would be as well as few support either your ideal or public execution for homosexuality also. Some would say you're perverse for not advocating it being a capital crime so that little game of yours don't fly dude.

None of the redacted cut 'n' paste job actually answered my question so here it is for you to deflect around again...

Do you think that it's possible for a heterosexual to choose homosexual behaviour as a 'hobby'?

Now that it's been established that Art Brain knows that he is a pervert in the Eyes of God and doesn't want to accept Jesus' Grace to do something about it, what can I do but...

move on.

Tomorrow: Current laws on the books, if they were enforced, would help keep perverts away from children.

Arthur Brain

Now that it's been established that Art Brain knows that he is a pervert in the Eyes of God and doesn't want to accept Jesus' Grace to do something about it, what can I do but...

move on.

Tomorrow: Current laws on the books, if they were enforced, would help keep perverts away from children.

Hmm, what's actually been established is that you can't acknowledge that most people - including most Christians - don't support your premise here. What's further been established is that you can't even answer the simplest of questions. This kinda stunt is what you always pull when put on the spot and have no recourse other than to avoid through deflection.

Still, I'll ask again to see if you have any sort of integrity left to give an answer:

:think:

alwight

But apparently you could nevertheless choose to be gay as a hobby, right?
Some people here, including me, seem to think that homosexuals are already your hobby aCW, in a way that no straight person would particularly want to be. :sherlock:
Is homosexuality your hobby aCW?

TracerBullet

Quote:

The originator of the idea that people were born with same sex attractions [Karl Heinrich Ulrichs] was a pedophile?

Not according to historian (and proud and unrepentant homosexual) Hubert Kennedy.

1 Kennedy, Hubert. “Man/Boy Love in the Writing of Karl Heinrich Ulrichs” Kennedy in Pascal,
Mark (ed.) p. 15.
http://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen/08a/born_gay_hoax/TheBornGayHoax.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubert_Kennedy

Hubert6.jpg

can you tell us what is the name of the book that contains this “Man/Boy Love in the Writing of Karl Heinrich Ulrichs”?

TracerBullet

You really do need to stay up with your LGBTQueer culture Art, as the topic of experimenting with homosexuality has been discussed numerous times in this 3 part thread (the answer is "yes").

Activists lure children into homosexual experimentation
http://www.afajournal.org/1999/may/activists.htm

yeah a nut job writing for a known hate group using the fake research of the discredited Paul Cameron. Well I'm convinced

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Is homosexuality your hobby aCW?

While I do have several hobbies Al and take time to partake in them, exposing proud and unrepentant perverts on an internet website isn't one of them.

Ask any soldier, whether it be the ones that go into battle with guns or the ones that go into battle with the Truth if they consider it a hobby.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
Edmund Burke
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3921996&postcount=1

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Frankly, I am appalled at the numbers of "Christians" who openly support something that God has called an abomination.

It's that "Christianity can be anything that you want it to be" concept that modern day society is spewing out.

You have to feel sorry for these pathetic lost souls on their personal judgment day when they meet God and find out differently.

The Truth is out there, yet they refuse to believe it.

Welcome to the thread Angeltress.

Quetzal

Frankly, I am appalled at the numbers of "Christians" who openly support something that God has called an abomination.
I am fine if you, as a Christian, do not support homosexuality for this reason. However, understand that if you do not believe in the rest of what Leviticus outlines, you are the worst kind of hypocrite.

alwight

While I do have several hobbies Al and take time to partake in them, exposing proud and unrepentant perverts on an internet website isn't one of them.

Ask any soldier, whether it be the ones that go into battle with guns or the ones that go into battle with the Truth if they consider it a hobby.
The Crusaders went to war against the Muslims in the Holy Lands, not because of their selfless desire to do the right thing but because they thought that they would reap their reward in heaven, particularly if they died fighting.
Of course some Muslims today think that their reward will be 72 virgins.
Perhaps you too aCW think that your reward will be in heaven? :think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

So you'd never eat shellfish then? :nono:

I am fine if you, as a Christian, do not support homosexuality for this reason. However, understand that if you do not believe in the rest of what Leviticus outlines, you are the worst kind of hypocrite.

you do realize that the hybrid rose you use as your avitar is an abomination don't you?

Don't take TOL's ardent defenders of buggery seriously Angeltress, as they try to make themselves feel better when they compare their absolutely filthy disease ridden behavior (the same one that they're too ashamed to admit that they engage in) with that of eating shellfish, using your left hand or growing beautiful flowers that were cross bred.

Last edited:

Quetzal

Don't take TOL's ardent defenders of buggery seriously Angeltress, as they try to make themselves feel better when they compare their absolutely filthy disease ridden behavior (the same one that they're too ashamed to admt that they engage in) with that of eating shellfish, using your left hand or growing beautiful flowers that were cross bred.
You believe in that book. You are the one who has to make peace with it, not me.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

The Crusaders went to war against the Muslims in the Holy Lands, not because of their selfless desire to do the right thing but because they thought that they would reap their reward in heaven, particularly if they died fighting.

Boy Al, aren't you a wealth of information today? (According to Al, the rampant spread of Islam and the genocide of Christians was not the motive of the Christian Crusaders to fight. The things we learn from atheists).

Of course some Muslims today think that their reward will be 72 virgins.

Keep in mind that there are little boys in the equation Al, hence the reason homosexualists like you approve of the false religion of Islam.
http://www.albatrus.org/english/religions/islam/72virgins_and_boys.htm

Perhaps you too aCW think that your reward will be in heaven? :think:

My eternal salvation was sealed when I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Why am I fighting in this culture war?

I enjoy fighting evil.

Since I just received a negative rep from Captainette Obvious (aka Aaron, aka WizardofOz, aka the "tag king queen"), for my above statement, I'd like to share this verse in Scripture regarding fighting evil and sharing God's Truth.

The Armor of God
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Ephesians 6:10-17

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.