Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwight

Jr. thinks these type of things should be legal:

Children-Gay-Pride-2.png
On closer inspection aCW the "naked" blonde guy here could actually be wearing skin coloured trunks after all, I see clear signs of elastic.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Eh, just fire away at the little pervert supporter.

Which pervert supporter: Aaron, Art, Al, the Doper or the Jr. Libertarian? They're all a bunch of nutcases that need spiritual and psychological help.

Perhaps one of TOL's moderators could contact Jr.'s mommy and daddy and tell them that he's supporting public nudity at parades where degenerates openly expose themselves to children. Hopefully they'd take his internet privileges away and send him to his room to play with his GI Joe dolls.

gungho-and-shipwreck-r-gay-copy-300x216.jpg

Christian Liberty

Which pervert supporter: Aaron, Art, Al, the Doper or the Jr. Libertarian? They're all a bunch of nutcases that need spiritual and psychological help.

Perhaps one of TOL's moderators could contact Jr.'s mommy and daddy and tell them that he's supporting public nudity at parades where degenerates openly expose themselves to children. Hopefully they'd take his internet privileges away and send him to his room to play with his GI Joe dolls.

gungho-and-shipwreck-r-gay-copy-300x216.jpg

First of all, I am 19 years old and in college.

Second of all, when did I say "support?" My parents know where I stand politically, and they understand the difference between "not passing a law" and "support."

Third of all, I am reporting you for the personal attacks. Cut it out and have a conversation, if you know how.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Before I move on with other news, I'll talk more about the marches of the moral degenerates that are going on across our once great nation and throughout the world, as I know how excited the "boyz" of TOL get when I do so.

Selwyn Duke wrote an article last year that is spot on, as it uses a word in it's title that describes those that proudly and unrepentantly embrace homosexual behavior and it's evil agenda:

Nihilism

1. total rejection of established laws and institutions.

2. anarchy, terrorism, or other revolutionary activity.

3. total and absolute destructiveness, especially toward the world at large and including oneself:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/nihilism?s=t

“Gay Pride” Parades, Nudity, and Nihilism

Wednesday, 03 July 2013 14:51

Bolstered by the Supreme Court’s recent DOMA decision, it is reported that two million people attended this past Sunday’s homosexual “Pride” parade in New York City. This mirrors increased attendance in such parades nationwide, with participants eager to celebrate what is viewed as a milestone in the advancement of the homosexual agenda.

As per usual, the “Pride” events were supported by liberal politicians and celebrities. Writes CBS New York:

Mayor Michael Bloomberg, Gov. Andrew Cuomo and other political leaders marched in the [NYC] parade. Mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner also courted support in the crowd speaking to spectators through a bullhorn, and Public Advocate and candidate Bill de Blasio also marched.

… Serving as this year’s grand marshal is musician and activist Harry Belafonte.

… Lady Gaga kicked off the weekend of celebrations with an appearance and performance at the pride rally in TriBeCa.

… Gov. Cuomo also launched the “I Love NY LGBT” tourism website.

In attendance as well was City Council Speaker Christine Quinn, who hopes to become NYC’s first openly homosexual mayor.

As for notables making appearances elsewhere, CBS writes:

In Chicago, the parade down Halsted Street, Broadway and Diversey Parkway in the city’s Boystown and East Lakeview districts was expected to top last year’s record attendance of 850,000 people in the wake of the DOMA decision, WBBM Newsradio reported. Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel and Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn were among the participants, and retired NHL player Wade Davis served as grand marshal.

Yet the picture of unity presented by the media belies the controversy over homosexual parades bubbling beneath the surface. Much of this centers around the nudity and simulated sex acts that are staples of such events and the double standard that allows for them in violation of local decency laws. As Peter LaBarbera writes about what he witnessed during Chicago “Pride” parades:

In 2004, a disgusting gay (oral-anal) sex act that was allowed to go on in the middle of the street (children were seen nearby) — right in front of a row of Chicago cops — involving two guys who were trying to get under the skin of a group of Christian protesters whom the cops were protecting;...
in 2007, a male transvestite (?) going topless with “his” breasts exposed for block after block as cops and parade organizers did nothing; see: http://americansfortruth.com/news/a...l-christians-at-chicago-gay-pride-parade.html
lewd acts (e.g., simulated sodomy) and gyrating sexual dances on floats — including one by an apparent lesbian cop who appeared to be drunk or high, riding atop a Chicago PD float;
a contingent of sadomasochists marching in the parades as they do every year;
blatant anti-religious and anti-conservative bigotry on display — usually equating Christianity or the Catholic Church with “hate”;
after the 2007 parade, homosexual “pride” celebrants assaulted two peaceful men giving a Christian street witness in opposition to homosexuality; see http://americansfortruth.com/news/a...-christians-at-chicago-gay-pride-parade.html;
a homosexual bathhouse called “Steamworks,” which fields a float every year at the parade. Steamworks is a 24/7 sex club on Halsted Street in Boystown where men go for anonymous sexual liaisons with other men

In his article LaBarbera points out that the young often witness the above and asks, “Should children attend lewd ‘Gay Pride’ parades?”

This also raises another serious question: The clarion call among homosexual activists has long been that they just want to be treated like everyone else. So will the authorities ever grant them their wish? As columnist Joe Warmington wrote in 2009 about Toronto’s homosexual parade:

"There is frequent nudity and mock sex acts on our main street and that is against the law."

— Rev. Charles McVety

Will there be as many indecent exposure charges handed out this Gay Pride weekend as there will be parking tickets?

… McVety [president of Canada Christian College] says it really comes down to nothing more than enforcing the law of the land equally — and making sure there is not a two-tiered system in which people associated with a powerful movement get away with breaking laws that those not as connected could not.

police have in the past charged participants for nudity — only to have charges dropped because it was successfully argued the suspects were wearing shoes.

It was not specified on what part of the body the shoes were worn...

Read more: http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/15886-gay-pride-parades-nudity-and-nihilism

80124.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Last year the City of Dallas, which is in probably the most conservative state in the US, decided to enforce public nudity laws and prohibit nudity and lewd acts at their annual march of the moral degenerates (I don't know whether or not nudity took place and arrests were made, but check out this response from the sodomites: )

Activists Outraged Over New Dress Code For Dallas Pride Barring Public Nudity

Controversy has erupted over a new dress code being enforced at this year's Dallas Pride, The Dallas Voice reports. The move towards a dress code is intended to prevent "lewdness" and public nudity. Though Michael Doughman, executive director of the Dallas Tavern Guild, the group that puts on the pride parade, has attempted to downplay the controversy, insisting the dress code was not being imposed by the Guild but rather the city and reflects existing laws and ordinances governing lewdness and public nudity, others remain concerned. In a Facebook post rebuking the "new rules," activist Daniel Cates addressed head on why such restrictive regulations are troublesome in the context of a pride parade:

“The ‘queer’ is effectively being erased from our Pride celebration in favor of the most polished, heteronormative representation of our community as possible,” Cates wrote. “It should be noted that the rioters at the Stonewall Inn fought to break OUT of the damn closet! Our movement was built of sex positivity and our desire to BE WHO WE ARE! I urge you ALL to openly DEFY the Tavern Guild!”

The police for their part are taking the dress code seriously:

Jeremy Liebbe, a detective sergeant at Dallas Independent School District, will oversee 95 officers from DPD and DISD as co-commander of security for the parade and festival.

Jeremy Liebbe, a detective sergeant at Dallas Independent School District, will oversee 95 officers from DPD and DISD as co-commander of security for the parade and festival. Liebbe, who’s gay, said any floats in violation of indecency standards will be warned in the lineup on Wycliff Avenue prior to the parade...

http://www.towleroad.com/2013/09/activists-outraged-over-dress-code-for-dallas-pride.html

3037817699_abc2f96a92_z.jpg

Back later with more articles...

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Part three of this?! 13,000 posts?!
Pathetic. Why this obsession with homosexuals?
"In our culture we have experienced the death of outrage--there is no outrage over sin. There is only outrage toward one who speaks out sin unashamedly" - Bob Enyart

Christian Liberty

Poor aCW thinks the bodies that God created are ugly and should be covered. He is ashamed of what God gave him.

aCW is correct about the moral issue. Nakedness in public was fine before the Fall, but if you look at Genesis 3, nakedness is shameful now because of sin.

Where aCW is wrong is in his desire to force everyone to comply with all of his morality rather than permitting peaceful actions with which he disagrees.

Christian Liberty

Then act like it. Stop requesting moderators to play a parental role; if you are so offended, then stop posting to him.

I can generally take personal attacks but what aCW is doing is just ridiculous. Its well and beyond what I could get away with reporting in an unbiased environment. My issue isn't with the doctrine/political position he's defending, nor is it even that he has issues with me. But when you combine the insults with the fact that they don't even fit the argument at hand, (ie. insinuating that I support molesting children) it gets to be too much. I guess I should just ignore him, but why should he be able to get away with doing that? Of course, if it were his house he'd have a right to do that, he has free speech rights, but on an online forum he should at least use insults that fit with the arguments being made.

alwight

I can generally take personal attacks but what aCW is doing is just ridiculous. Its well and beyond what I could get away with reporting in an unbiased environment.
aCW's MO is to wind you up if possible, sometimes imo younger people don't really know how not to get wound up, which perhaps takes experience, grasshopper. ;)

Lon

Poor aCW thinks the bodies that God created are ugly and should be covered. He is ashamed of what God gave him.
Yep. If you don't take care of an ugly house, you should not be listed in Better Homes and Gardens. Keep it to yourself. That's practical. Scripture of course speaks against it as well so you lose on both counts.

shagster01

Yep. If you don't take care of an ugly house, you should not be listed in Better Homes and Gardens. Keep it to yourself. That's practical.
Scripture of course speaks against it as well so you lose on both counts.

If you don't want to see something, don't look at it. It's not my job to make sure you see only things you want.

And I could care less what old Jews wrote down 5000 years ago.

shagster01

:rotfl:

Oh wow, being called a nutcase by the likes of a bat crazy crank like you is just priceless...

ACW likes to tell people not to put their genitals where he doesn't think they belong when the real issue is him sticking his nose where it doesn't belong.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

If you don't want to see something, don't look at it. It's not my job to make sure you see only things you want.

And I could care less what old Jews wrote down 5000 years ago.

The queens, fairies and dykes of the lifestyle and movement that you defend sure don't have a problem displaying their genitalia in public. As I've shown throughout the thread, public nudism is very popular at pride parades and homosexual festivals. Public nudity was so bad in the libertine capital of the US (San Fransicko), that the degenerates running the city even passed legislation prohibiting public nudity.(Peter LaBarbera shows in this article how those that proudly partake in homosexual behavior are taking the law very seriously).

WARNING! Offensive pictures

So Much for San Francisco’s New Ban on Public Nudity
http://americansfortruth.com/2013/04/11/so-much-for-san-franciscos-public-nudity-ban/

I would ask you Doper why you think societies have public decency laws, but since you weren't even able to define what decency means to you, I figured that would be taxing that one live brain cell of yours again.

How about I just ask you a few personal questions and we can see how you feel about nudity.

Do you and the wifey run around in the nude around your children? (If the kids get offended, they shouldn't look at it. It's not your job to make sure they see only things that they want).

You know how when some people invite guests over to their house they ask them to take off their shoes? Do you ask them to take off their clothes? (hopefully your neighbors aren't ashamed of what God gave them).

Bathroom doors: they're for prudes. So what if the kids see you urinating or defecating, it's as natural as the naked human body, so what's the big deal?

I won't go into you showering with other members of the family, as people might think I'm talking about incest (I'm not, it's only two human beings that are closely related to each other showering in a close proximity of one another).

Bedroom doors. So what if the kids see you and the wifey getting intimate, it's natural.

I could go on and on with more examples, but I think those will keep that Libertarian brain of yours busy for a while:

cuz if it's done on private property, it's morally right.

Last edited:

alwight

I would ask you Doper why you think societies have public decency laws, but since you weren't even able to define what decency means to you, I figured that would be taxing that one live brain cell of yours again.

How about I just ask you a few personal questions and we can see how you feel about nudity.

Do you and the wifey run around in the nude around your children? (If the kids get offended, they shouldn't look at it. It's not your job to make sure they see only things that they want).

You know how when some people invite guests over to their house they ask them to take off their shoes? Do you ask them to take off their clothes? (hopefully you neighbors aren't ashamed of what God gave them).

Bathroom doors: they're for prudes. So what if the kids see you urinating or defecating, it's as natural as the naked human body, so what's the big deal?

I won't go into you showering with other members of the family, as people might think I'm talking about incest (I'm not, it's only two human beings that are closely related to each other showering in a close proximity of one another).

Bedroom doors. So what if the kids see you and the wifey getting intimate, it's natural.

I could go on and on with more examples, but I think those will keep that Libertarian brain of yours busy for a while:

cuz if it's done on private property, it's morally right.
It seems that you take nudity really seriously indeed aCW. :AMR:

However, no one but you apparently is suggesting that urinating or defecating in view of others might be considered acceptable behaviour.
No one but you seems to suppose that any of the more basic and intimate bodily functions, including having sex (gay or straight), are ever simply proceeded with without heed or thought for others who probably don't need or want to see or hear it.

So what is the real issue with nudity here?
Is there really an issue with it at all?

I'd say that generally yes there is. (Re Public nudity)
But it's only because certain body parts are nevertheless reminders of things (as above) that we may not usually want to know about in others and that conventionality and social discourse rather expects them to be covered up normally.
Of course we can't so easily escape the reminders of our own bodily functions by the wearing of clothes.

But are certain parts of the body really such shameful things in themselves that even in an arguably more acceptable context (e.g. changing rooms, saunas ...) should never be witnessed by others, who are then forced to shield their eyes from the ghastly sight of seeing someone else's "private parts"?:shocked:

Errr...no. :idunno:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Alwight,

I agree! Sounds like a bunch of homophobia here on this thread. I don't like talking about it either, but wow!

In Christ's Loving Care,

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.