Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian Liberty

CDOM (Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor) and Criminal Conspiracy aren't protected under the First Amendment son.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Contributing+to+the+Delinquency+of+a+Minor

http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/criminal+conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
CDOM (Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor) and Criminal Conspiracy aren't protected under the First Amendment son.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedicti...ncy+of+a+Minor

http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionar...nal+conspiracy

This is the kind of sickness we're dealing with in today's society people.

Again, how is saying it should be legal to expose your genitals to children conspiracy to commit a crime or contributing to the delinquency of a minor?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
I know this seems odd to you Art, but there are some people that aren't aware that children are taken to places where moral degenerates march in the nude in the name of "pride".

And....even though that would transgress public decency laws for both men and women outside of any parade, these apparently go on without any lawful intervention? Are all the police gay as well as the gestapo?

You tell me Art.

cops-on-parade.jpg

What is darn odd to me is the amount of parade pics you feel compelled to post with men wearing clothing albeit not that much, as there's simply no need to do so, and you even search different pics out each time. What straight bloke would do this when there's no need for it in order for argument?

Does it make you uncomfortable for people to show the "homosexual culture" Art?

Christian Liberty

Quote:
I know this seems odd to you Art, but there are some people that aren't aware that children are taken to places where moral degenerates march in the nude in the name of "pride".

You tell me Art.

cops-on-parade.jpg

It certainly makes me uncomfortable. You're a pervert.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Again, how is saying it should be legal to expose your genitals to children conspiracy to commit a crime or contributing to the delinquency of a minor?

As we've seen throughout the thread, currently it isn't illegal for perverts to congregate and propose legislation that involves the indoctrination/mental molestation of children. In a society with righteous laws, these perverts would be institutionalized for the safety of innocent children, and of course for their own safety, as if a parent overheard such talk...

Christian Liberty

As we've seen throughout the thread, currently it isn't illegal for perverts to congregate and propose legislation that involves the indoctrination/mental molestation of children. In a society with righteous laws, these perverts would be institutionalized for the safety of innocent children, and of course for their own safety, as if a parent overheard such talk...

You're advocating arresting people for speech?

Do you think anyone should be allowed to disagree with you on anything?

Lon

Hold on, you think people should be jailed over words?

Do you disagree with the 1st amendment?
Over pediphilia. Why is it that this thread is so easily distracted? I suppose the subject matter is very disturbing so can understand but we need to stick to facts. That parade had ugly naked men parading their packages before children. Those and the parents who brought these kids should have a day in jail to think about their crime. It is a crime, I believe, appropriately punishable. Is it everywhere? Unfortunately not. I don't always get what I wish but it would be nice to live in a society that was truly interested in protecting kids from garbage.

Lon

If there was no need for confusion then why was the picture superimposed in the first place? Hardly honest is it. FTR it should, and is illegal, to have nudity in public. As for the superimposed picture then that isn't exactly clear cut either frankly.
It really is if you traversed to the website. If you didn't, you are commended for being pragmatic and prudish. It just makes/d me see red.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

You're advocating arresting people for speech?

Where does this supposed 'right' to talk about molesting the minds and bodies of children come from Jr.? If you're using the lame Libertarian argument that it comes from the 1st Amendment, we've already discussed what the Founding Fathers thought of homosexuals.

Christian Liberty

Over pediphilia. Why is it that this thread is so easily distracted? I suppose the subject matter is very disturbing so can understand but we need to stick to facts. That parade had ugly naked men parading their packages before children. Those and the parents who brought these kids should have a day in jail to think about their crime. It is a crime, I believe, appropriately punishable. Is it everywhere? Unfortunately not. I don't always get what I wish but it would be nice to live in a society that was truly interested in protecting kids from garbage.

OK, I thought you were saying that people who disagreed with you that it should be illegal should go to jail. I was confused.

Now that I understand what you were actually advocating, I'll respond.

There's no denying that bringing a child to a gay pride parade is repulsive, and that parading in front of children is repulsive. I'm with you on that.

Even still, I don't think more legislation is the right solution. The right solution, in my opinion, is as follows

1. Private property. The very idea of public property is collectivist, and it leads to conflicts like this. A group of gay guys want to parade and show off their immorality (yet without using violence.) Christian parents rightly don't want their kids exposed to such filth. Now what? Well, in the end, government makes a decision, uses violence to defend its position, and somebody loses out (and based on society's track record, its unlikely to be the perverts.) Privatizing all property and eliminating discrimination laws prevents a need for a "law" or a one size fits all solution. I certainly wouldn't allow gay pride parades and streaking on my property. I wouldn't think much of any Christian who did. And I wouldn't think much of any parent who decided they would expose their children to that. But its not my decision to make for someone else. God will ultimately deal with anyone who leads their children astray.

2. Preaching the gospel. This is more important than point #1. Its no good for people to have Christian morals if they do not believe the gospel. The Pharisees had the right morals, and Jesus used harsher words to describe them than he did to describe prostitutes. Jesus told the prostitutes to repent, but did he advocate using government force to punish them? No. And again, he saved his harshest words for the self-righteous Pharisees.

3. If necessary, shunning. If people want to continue to expose their perversity to children, have nothing to do with them and encourage others to do likewise.

As disgusting as it is, no I don't think exposing one's genitals in the presence of children is just cause to lock them up, as immoral as it is. It isn't actually a physical threat. Spiritual threats can be avoided other ways.

Christian Liberty

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Really? I thought that this type of behavior is applauded by the perverts at ronpaulforums in the name of "liberty"?

Have you ever been over there? You have no idea what you are talking about. Many of the people there (not all) are Christians. Many (again, not all) agree with Christian doctrines on homosexuality. Just because I don't think something should be illegal does not mean I applaud it.

Quote:

Where does this supposed 'right' to talk about molesting the minds and bodies of children come from Jr.? If you're using the lame Libertarian argument that it comes from the 1st Amendment, we've already discussed what the Founding Fathers thought of homosexuals.

Did the Founders support arresting people for advocating that homosexuality be legalized? I doubt it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
...[disclaimer], I don't think exposing one's genitals in the presence of children is just cause to lock them up, [disclaimer]. It isn't actually a physical threat...

Jr. thinks these type of things should be legal:

Children-Gay-Pride-2.png

SuperStock_1829-10288.jpg

Welcome back Jr. You're a goldmine, i.e. a Persephone66 without the cheap makeup and nylons (I'm giving the kid the benefit of the doubt here).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Did the Founders support arresting people for advocating that homosexuality be legalized? I doubt it.

"I will not act so disagreeable part to my readers as well as myself as to dwell any longer upon a subject the very mention of which is a disgrace to human nature [sodomy]. "
http://lasalettejourney.blogspot.com/2009/07/founding-fathers-and-homosexuality.html

Again: Where does this supposed 'right' to talk about molesting the minds and bodies of children come from Jr.?

How in the world do you molest a mind? This is one of the dumbest comments I have ever seen.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3932616&postcount=177

Seek help son.

Last edited:

WizardofOz

You have a 'guy' in striped pink leotards.

We do? How do you know? I see some skinny legs and some female ankles with flats on the feet. :idunno:

Either way, you're still completely missing the point.

EDIT: Now that aCW tracked down the original :idea: it is a woman's legs, clearly.

Of course it is a cross-dressing nude guy nightmare.

So you assume. Turns out, it isn't.

You've been had.

Who cares what the background picture is?

Because the way it is superimposed upon makes it look as though the shot of the kid is a closeup from that picture. Turns out, it isn't.

It doesn't matter if the picture came from the same parade or not.

It kinda does.

It is very very very clear that this is an inappropriate circumstance in the foreground.

There is no foreground. There is one picture on top of another. No one knows what the closeup pic is from. That is the point.

No one. No one. No one should excuse the behavior simply because on picture is superimposed upon another.

Who is? I know I'm not and never did. :idunno:

Here is the fact: There is a cross-dresser and a naked man with his package just 4 feet or so from the eye level of a child.

There are some legs in tights and a nasty nearly naked man in front of a child. That's all we know.

No, the child should not be exposed to such a scene (where are his parents?) but we don't know if the picture is question has anything to do with homosexuality, which is the point aCW is borrowing from Matt Barber's site.

Any other discussion, imho, is diversionary and sin because of it.

Sin? You're going to have to explain that one.

How dare you or anybody overlook that fact and try to make it something else!

No one is overlooking the fact or making it something else. Rather, I was trying to determine exactly what it really is without presumption and assumption.

It does seem that presuming and assuming is what you are doing.

Shame on you for being a Christian, who should know better, WoZ!
Shame on you for buying into and thereby legitimizing aCW's deceitful tactics.

Now that you see the original, do you see any gay activity going on? I see a weird dude who should be arrested for indecency. Everyone else is dressed and looking rather, well, straight. :idunno:

Notice the man and woman holding hands?

Lon

We do? How do you know?
Uhhhggg. I hate doing this over and over and over again: If you cannot be bothered to go to the website, don't be telling me what you do and do not see. Even the 'blown up' picture still isn't the whole picture. :doh:

Christian Liberty

Jr. thinks these type of things should be legal:

Children-Gay-Pride-2.png

SuperStock_1829-10288.jpg

Welcome back Jr. You're a goldmine, i.e. a Persephone66 without the cheap makeup and nylons (I'm giving the kid the benefit of the doubt here).

And yet you refused to quote the part in which I said doing that is repulsive, that no private property owner should permit such to occur on their property, and that people who do such things should be shunned.

I'm reporting this because you are a liar. If you're going to quote me, quote me in context.

Christian Liberty

"I will not act so disagreeable part to my readers as well as myself as to dwell any longer upon a subject the very mention of which is a disgrace to human nature [sodomy]. "
http://lasalettejourney.blogspot.com/2009/07/founding-fathers-and-homosexuality.html

Again: Where does this supposed 'right' to talk about molesting the minds and bodies of children come from Jr.?

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3932616&postcount=177

Seek help son.

Just because he didn't want to talk about it doesn't mean he would have locked anyone else up for talking about it.

And even if he would have, that would just mean he was wrong.

WizardofOz

Uhhhggg. I hate doing this over and over and over again: If you cannot be bothered to go to the website, don't be telling me what you do and do not see. Even the 'blown up' picture still isn't the whole picture. :doh:
I did go to the website.
The "man" in the leotard is a woman.

Just saying.

I honestly don't even know what your problem is. What is it exactly that you think we disagree on?

Status
Not open for further replies.