Why God Is No Respecter Of Anyone's Person

Robert Pate

Banned
How were they going all around Israel preaching the "gospel" if they did not know that Christ would die?

After almost THREE years of preaching the "gospel" to Israel, the 12 did not even know that Christ would die.

Are you just throwing out random verses, hoping that on one will notice?

You CANNOT find the gospel of the grace of God preached anywhere in Acts 1-8... it's just not there, although I know that you will try to force it in there.

Your continued use of ILLOGICAL "arguments" is nothing if not amusing.

There are many reasons that they might be there and a missionary journey is NOT one of them.

Did you MISS the fact that Peter's name is NOT there in the verses that you quoted?

Another extreme piece of ignorance from you.

You are so dumb and yet you want everyone to think that you're so smart. Get real.

Pentecost and the Gospel is what gave birth to the New Testament church.

"Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues THE WONDERFUL WORKS OF GOD" (which is the Gospel) Acts 2:11.

"Then they that cladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about 3,000 souls"

"So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God" Romans 10:17.

They heard the Gospel, they believed the Gospel and they were born again by the word of God, which is the Gospel, 1 Peter 1:23.

Calling Christians dumb is not of the Holy Spirit. It is Satanic.

Right Divider

Body part
Pentecost and the Gospel is what gave birth to the New Testament church.
  • That day of Pentecost was a JEWISH (i.e., Israeli) holy day required by their LAW.
  • The new testament has nothing to do with the church which is His body (i.e., the body of Christ)
  • The gospel of the grace of God was UNKNOWN on that day.
  • The 12 apostles that will sit on twelve thrones judging the 12 tribes of ISRAEL were not preaching the gospel of the grace of God; they were preaching what they got from Christ... the gospel of the kingdom.
"Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues THE WONDERFUL WORKS OF GOD" (which is the Gospel) Acts 2:11.
There are many wonderful works of God and they are not all the gospel of the grace of God... which was UNKNOWN on that day of Pentecost.
"Then they that cladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about 3,000 souls"
ADDED to them... nothing NEW started that day.
"So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God" Romans 10:17.
Always been true... nothing NEW.
They heard the Gospel, they believed the Gospel and they were born again by the word of God, which is the Gospel, 1 Peter 1:23.
You keep claiming FALSE definitions for things. You are either ignorant or dishonest.

Paul wrote THIRTEEN epistles to the body of Christ without even ONE MENTION of being "born again". How do you explain that?
Calling Christians dumb is not of the Holy Spirit. It is Satanic.
You are like a small child.

I've told you the TRUTH.
Gal 4:16 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:16) Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Grow up Robert.

Robert Pate

Banned
  • That day of Pentecost was a JEWISH (i.e., Israeli) holy day required by their LAW.
  • The new testament has nothing to do with the church which is His body (i.e., the body of Christ)
  • The gospel of the grace of God was UNKNOWN on that day.
  • The 12 apostles that will sit on twelve thrones judging the 12 tribes of ISRAEL were not preaching the gospel of the grace of God; they were preaching what they got from Christ... the gospel of the kingdom.

There are many wonderful works of God and they are not all the gospel of the grace of God... which was UNKNOWN on that day of Pentecost.

ADDED to them... nothing NEW started that day.

Always been true... nothing NEW.

You keep claiming FALSE definitions for things. You are either ignorant or dishonest.

Paul wrote THIRTEEN epistles to the body of Christ without even ONE MENTION of being "born again". How do you explain that?

You are like a small child.

I've told you the TRUTH.

Grow up Robert.
8,000 Jews were converted to Christ on the day of Pentecost because they heard and believed the Gospel, Acts 2:41 and Acts 4:4 and you say nothing new happened on that day? Sorry, but you don't have the truth. What you have is your own conception of what you think the Bible is saying.