Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed

john w

Hall of Fame
"For he taught his disciples, and said unto them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day. But they understood not that saying, and were afraid to ask him." Mark 9:31-32 KJV

"Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken." Luke 18:31-34 KJV

Jesus preached it, they heard it, but could not face it.

LA

You made this "could not face it" up, fool; no, it was hid from them. They denied, initially, the resurrection.

They did not preach the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, lost one, and yet, they did preach the good news of the kingdom, for almost 3 years-that is my point, i.e., the good news/gospel of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, which had as its foundation, the dbr, is not equivalent to the good news/gospel of the kingdom.

Thanks for, as usual, weighing in, and contributing nothing.

john w

Hall of Fame
By the way, super Saint JW, that is what is called an elipsis and is used on a continual daily basis in the English language by everyone whether they know they use it or not. However you worded your own statement in the opposite word order if you did not mean to say that Judas is your brother. This shows that you have no clue what you read in the scripture because you do not even understand the English language.

Here is how you likely meant it with the implied elipsis in brackets:

"I am not your brother-Judas is [your brother]"

But here is what you actually wrote with the implied elipsis in brackets:

"You are not my brother-Judas is [my brother]"

Also in Greek there are plentiful places where elipsis occurs so I will leave you with one of my favorites because it indeed reveals that you do not even believe the testimony and doctrine of Paul. And again I will place the implied elipsis, which is "I serve", in brackets:

Romans 7:25
25 I thank Elohim through Messiah Yeshua our Master: so then with the mind
I serve the Torah of Elohim, (Horeb and of above), but with the flesh [I serve] the Torah of Sin, (Sinai and of below).

:sheep:

Stuff your "in Greek," and all your bragging "elipsis..unicals....." jazz,con artist, as the LORD God is quite capable of communicating His word in English, without your puffed up, scam, fraud, "in Greek" "help," as you would not the difference between a Greek fraternity, and Jimmy the Greek.

john w

Hall of Fame
The gospel didn't start at the death of Jesus, that's not the truth. Jesus preached the gospel,

Made up, in your assertion of "1 piece of good news...they are all the same good news'/gospels" argument, as you were shown. You just assert....pound the podium...declare "victory," and return to "There is just one piece of good news in the bible...That is what others teach that the bible says, so I will go with it, and be just fine, as I do not study the bible" echo chamber.

Yes, the Lord Jesus Christ did preach a good news; He preached the good news of the kingdom, as did the 12, including Judas. which was void of the dbr, the foundation of the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 JHV, the good news/gospel of Christ of which Paul, your apostle, expounded.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
The gospel...

There is more than one piece of good news/gospel, in the book-the context tells us what good news/gospel, is in view. Of course, you are clueless as to what the simple word "gospel" means. My evidence? You. Absolutely clueless.

john w

Hall of Fame
. That is a false teaching made up by man!

That debate ender certainly clinches it.

Is not all false teaching, made up by man?

Next up: Wet water?

You should step aside, take your seat-TOL does not take you as a contender.

john w

Hall of Fame
Believe that Jesus is the son of God, and believe the word of God preached by him.

No, that was the content of faith, the LORD God required to be believed, prior to the dbr.....

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...lieved-in-Mt-John-prior-to-the-dbr&highlight=

Today, if you do not believe the content of faith, as progressively revealed, and summarized, through Paul, culminating in the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, which has, as its foundation, the ...

Death
Burial
Resurrection...............

...............you are, wait for it....................

lost.
and believe the word of God preached by him.]

Mormons. Jw's, Catholics,...assert that they "believe the word of God preached by him."

And yet, they are lost.

john w

Hall of Fame
He preached the ministry of reconciliation and bore witness to the truth, and those who are of the truth hear his voice.

We are reconciled by His death; and yet, Peter, twice, tried to prevent that death, the very death, that is the respective believer's basis of reconciliation, including Peter's.

Clueless, asserting, w/o any scriptural foundation.
Romans 5:10 KJV

For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

marhig

Made up, in your assertion of "1 piece of good news...they are all the same good news'/gospels" argument, as you were shown. You just assert....pound the podium...declare "victory," and return to "There is just one piece of good news in the bible...That is what others teach that the bible says, so I will go with it, and be just fine, as I do not study the bible" echo chamber.

Yes, the Lord Jesus Christ did preach a good news; He preached the good news of the kingdom, as did the 12, including Judas. which was void of the dbr, the foundation of the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 JHV, the good news/gospel of Christ of which Paul, your apostle, expounded.
You have no understanding whatsoever!

marhig

No, that was the content of faith, the LORD God required to be believed, prior to the dbr.....

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...lieved-in-Mt-John-prior-to-the-dbr&highlight=

Today, if you do not believe the content of faith, as progressively revealed, and summarized, through Paul, culminating in the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, which has, as its foundation, the ...

Death
Burial
Resurrection...............

...............you are, wait for it....................

lost.

Mormons. Jw's, Catholics,...assert that they "believe the word of God preached by him."

And yet, they are lost.
To bypass the teachings of Jesus and just believe what Paul taught is wrong.

I'll pass on your false teaching of "don't listen to Jesus" thanks, and I'll carry on following and believing in his word.

He didn't say my sheep ignore my voice, he said my sheep hear my voice and I hear him loud and clear and I totally believe in him, he's my cornerstone and my rock, the gospel didn't start at Paul, it started with and was preached by Jesus!

daqq

You have no understanding whatsoever!

He imagines himself a Roman gladiator in a colosseum death match. It makes for great theatrics in a forum atmosphere but it really does no more good than for those who like to watch brutal and bloody colosseum death matches. Too many Sylvester Stallone and Russel Crow movies, (and who knows what else), have damaged the ability to think rationally. :)

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
He imagines himself a Roman gladiator in a colosseum death match. It makes for great theatrics in a forum atmosphere but it really does no more good than for those who like to watch brutal and bloody colosseum death matches. Too many Sylvester Stallone and Russel Crow movies, (and who knows what else), have damaged the ability to think rationally. :)

He is just a plain unbeliever who thinks believing a doctrine will save him, without knowing Christ personally and doing as He says.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We are reconciled by His death; and yet, Peter, twice, tried to prevent that death, the very death, that is the respective believer's basis of reconciliation, including Peter's.

Clueless, asserting, w/o any scriptural foundation.
Romans 5:10 KJV

For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

How is He saving you by His life when you refuse Acts 2:38 and have not His Spirit nor accept Him as your mediator between you and God.

Judas refused the ministry of Christ and so do you.

LA

daqq

How is He saving you by His life when you refuse Acts 2:38 and have not His Spirit nor accept Him as your mediator between you and God.

Judas refused the ministry of Christ and so do you.

LA

Funny isn't it? He's pointing the finger trying to label me and others here as "Judas" while he himself claims that the Testimony of Messiah in the Gospel accounts does not apply to him or his brand of fellow believers. The only real difference between he and Marcion is that Marcion used a literal pair of scissors to literally cut out what he did not like from the writings of Paul, (all of the Old Testament quotes; and his "canon" consisted of only Luke and the epistles of Paul), while Saint JW and his fellow brand of believers instead use an imaginary pair of theological scissors to do the same as Marcion did. The magical imaginary pair of theological scissors is today called hyper-dispensationalism.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Funny isn't it? He's pointing the finger trying to label me and others here as "Judas" while he himself claims that the Testimony of Messiah in the Gospel accounts does not apply to him or his brand of fellow believers. The only real difference between he and Marcion is that Marcion used a literal pair of scissors to literally cut out what he did not like from the writings of Paul, (all of the Old Testament quotes; and his "canon" consisted of only Luke and the epistles of Paul), while Saint JW and his fellow brand of believers instead use an imaginary pair of theological scissors to do the same as Marcion did. The magical imaginary pair of theological scissors is today called hyper-dispensationalism.

In my book it is evidence that they do not know Jesus or respect His word.

Luk 9:23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
Luk 9:24 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.
Luk 9:25 For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?
Luk 9:26 For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.

LA

marhig

What a great way of putting it :) you sure do have a way with words :D

And yes, they have cut away all the teachings of Jesus and listen to only Paul. Then tell us we're wrong for believing in the teachings of Jesus and following him as he taught us to do.

They sure have strange beliefs, how can you say "i believe in Christ" and not follow him or listen to his teachings. Then tell others who do, that they are wrong and that they are listening to the devil for doing so?

It's bizarre!

john w

Hall of Fame
To bypass the teachings of Jesus and just believe what Paul taught is wrong.

I'll pass on your false teaching of "don't listen to Jesus" thanks, and I'll carry on following and believing in his word.

He didn't say my sheep ignore my voice, he said my sheep hear my voice and I hear him loud and clear and I totally believe in him, he's my cornerstone and my rock, the gospel didn't start at Paul, it started with and was preached by Jesus!
Deception. False dichotomy. Neither the Lord Jesus Christ, or the 12, ever preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, prior to its occurrence.

Why you sly, deceptive little devil. You do "don't listen to Jesus," lying hypocrite.

Sell all you have.

I though so-fraud, con artist....scammer.............

john w

Hall of Fame
What a great way of putting it :) you sure do have a way with words :D

And yes, they have cut away all the teachings of Jesus and listen to only Paul. Then tell us we're wrong for believing in the teachings of Jesus and following him as he taught us to do.

They sure have strange beliefs, how can you say "i believe in Christ" and not follow him or listen to his teachings. Then tell others who do, that they are wrong and that they are listening to the devil for doing so?

It's bizarre!

"they have cut away all the teachings of Jesus... not follow him or listen to his teachings."

As I predicted-more satanic hypocrisy.

Want to go over "the teachings of Jesus" you cut away, do not follow, or listen to?

I thought so-vile deception.

You deceiving, ravenous wolf.