ECT WHY DID PAUL HAVE AND UNTIMELY BIRTH , 1 COR 15:8 ?

Derf

Hi and these assemblies were is ASIA , VERSE rEV 1:4 !!

#2 23 God is going to kill with death in verse 23 !!

#3 , And in Rev 3:16 , your WORKS can cause God to SPUE you out of his mouth , DOES that sound like the God of the DISPENSATION of Grace ??

#4 Rev is written to JEWS ONLY !!

dan p

Well, Asia Minor, perhaps:
seven-churches-of-revelation-bible-study.jpg

and:
"Turkey, by land mass, is positioned 95% in Asia and 5% in Europe. The Anatolia section covers the 95% while the 5% represents Thrace in the Balkan Peninsula located in Southeast Europe. Anatolia, also known as Asia Minor, Asiatic Turkey, or Anatolian Plateau, is a vast, rectangular peninsula between Europe and Asia.Apr 25, 2017"

Are you not at least a little bit afraid that He might spew you out of His mouth? A healthy fear of God is not altogether unwarranted, even in a dispensation of grace. Paul seemed to think there was some concern about his charges not inheriting the kingdom if the participated in sinful activity.

If Revelation was written to Jews only, then somebody must have raptured all the non-Jews out of those churches in Asia Minor in John's day, because it wasn't written to churches of our day--at least not directly--nor churches in our future--at least not directly. Are you saying the rapture happened in the 1st century AD?

If you're saying it was written to a church that is still future, then you are throwing aside all the effort some of you have gone to in observing how some New Testament letters were written specifically to the Jews of the first century. Let's be consistent, shan't we?

DAN P

and:
"Turkey, by land mass, is positioned 95% in Asia and 5% in Europe. The Anatolia section covers the 95% while the 5% represents Thrace in the Balkan Peninsula located in Southeast Europe. Anatolia, also known as Asia Minor, Asiatic Turkey, or Anatolian Plateau, is a vast, rectangular peninsula between Europe and Asia.Apr 25, 2017"

Are you not at least a little bit afraid that He might spew you out of His mouth? A healthy fear of God is not altogether unwarranted, even in a dispensation of grace. Paul seemed to think there was some concern about his charges not inheriting the kingdom if the participated in sinful activity.

If Revelation was written to Jews only, then somebody must have raptured all the non-Jews out of those churches in Asia Minor in John's day, because it wasn't written to churches of our day--at least not directly--nor churches in our future--at least not directly. Are you saying the rapture happened in the 1st century AD?

If you're saying it was written to a church that is still future, then you are throwing aside all the effort some of you have gone to in observing how some New Testament letters were written specifically to the Jews of the first century. Let's be consistent, shan't we?

Hi and IF these assemblies are not FUTURE , then where are these ASSEMBLIES NOW ??\\

Where are the 144,000 Jews m today ??

Have you seen the SATAN imprisoned ?

Have you seen a NEW HEAVEN and NEW EARTH ??

Have you seen the NEW JERUSALEM ??

Just to name a few ?

The REVELATION is yet all FUTURE !!

dan p

Last edited:

Derf

Hi and IF these assemblies are not FUTURE , that where are these ASSEMBLIES NOW ??\\

Where are the 144,000 Jews m today ??

Have you seen the SATAN imprisoned ?

Have you seen a NEW HEAVEN and NEW EARTH ??

Have you seen the NEW JERUSALEM ??

Just to name a few ?

The REVELATION is yet all FUTURE !!

dan p

The churches were real churches when the Revelation was written. The letters in the first three chapters talk both of present conditions, not to mention past actions/works by the churches, and of future potential actions Jesus will take to bring the churches in line (those that needed it) as well as future rewards.

Here are some examples

Present conditions and past works:
[Rev 2:2 KJV] I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:
[Rev 2:3 KJV] And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.

[Rev 2:9 KJV] I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but [are] the synagogue of Satan.

[Rev 2:13 KJV] I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, [even] where Satan's seat [is]: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas [was] my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.

[Rev 2:19 KJV] I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last [to be] more than the first.

These are things that were known to Jesus in the time John wrote these words down. The seven churches don't really exist today. How then are these words (first 3 chapters) still to be considered future messages?

There is an obvious discontinuity when Ch 4 begins. I won't argue whether those things (Ch 4 and beyond) are future, but the letters to the churches are definitely directed to existing churches in the first century AD.

Saying anything else is a violation of the idea of Open Theism, by the way, since you have Jesus telling of actions of people that haven't been born yet and condemning them for those actions.

And one major thing to glean from all this? John called the people from those seven churches, those seven, mostly Gentile, churches, "kings and priests".

[Rev 1:4 KJV] John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace [be] unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;
[Rev 1:5 KJV] And from Jesus Christ, [who is] the faithful witness, [and] the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
[Rev 1:6 KJV] And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him [be] glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

I'm sure [MENTION=15338]Right Divider[/MENTION] will be pleased.

DAN P

and:

Hi and since it speaks to those in Asia , NO !

Here what those of ANTI-OSAS fail to see !!

In Gal 3:28 says in the last 6 words read , ARE / ESTI all one " in CHRIST " Jesus !!

#1 ARE / ESTI is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD , and this means it is a FACT !!

#2 When PLACED /BAPTIZED into the Body of Christ , the PRESENT TENSE means CONTINUOUS ACTION because all are " in Christ FOREVER !!

#3 And this means OSAS !!

dan p

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

In Gal 3:28 says in the last 6 words read , ARE / ESTI all one " in CHRIST " Jesus !!

#1 ARE / ESTI is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD , and this means it is a FACT !!

#2 When PLACED /BAPTIZED into the Body of Christ , the PRESENT TENSE means CONTINUOUS ACTION because all are " in Christ FOREVER !!

dan p

Just fyi, "Asia" back in the New Testament is what we today call Turkey.

It wasn't called Turkey back then.

Derf

dan p

Since they were written to churches in Asia, we don't need to be consistent? I don't understand.

Nor do I understand why writing to churches in Asia somehow tells us that John was only writing to Jews. (You might not have noticed, but there are a whole lot of people in Asia that aren't Jews.)

Nor do I understand your point about OSAS. Was I somehow arguing against OSAS?

Derf

Just fyi, "Asia" back in the New Testament is what we today call Turkey.

It wasn't called Turkey back then.

Thanks, JR. I tried to hit the "Thanks" button, but it didn't have one for this post. I wonder why??

Edited: Hmmm. The "Thanks" button appeared finally, and I was able to use it.

Last edited:

DAN P

Since they were written to churches in Asia, we don't need to be consistent? I don't understand.

Nor do I understand why writing to churches in Asia somehow tells us that John was only writing to Jews. (You might not have noticed, but there are a whole lot of people in Asia that aren't Jews.)

Nor do I understand your point about OSAS. Was I somehow arguing against OSAS?

Hi and what many do not see the following !!

The 7 assemblies that were written by John is the NEAR VIEW and then are not but ruins today !!

Then Israel was set aside in 1 Cor 3:13-15 !!

Paul, then appointed an APOSTLE and preached the MYSTERY as recorded in Rom 16:25 and 26 !!

Then when the FULNESS OF THE Gentiles from the GENTILES MAY COME IN , the DEPARTURE OF THE BODY OF CHRIST is taken away , 1 Thee 4:13-18 and other verses !!

Then Rom 11:26 will be a FACT and THE FAR VIEW , then deal with Israel and Revelation show the SPIRITUAL condition of these 7 assemblies !!

dan p

Derf

The 7 assemblies that were written by John is the NEAR VIEW and then are not but ruins today !!

Paul, then appointed an APOSTLE and preached the MYSTERY as recorded in Rom 16:25 and 26 !!

Then when the FULNESS OF THE Gentiles from the GENTILES MAY COME IN , the DEPARTURE OF THE BODY OF CHRIST is taken away , 1 Thee 4:13-18 and other verses !!

Then Rom 11:26 will be a FACT and THE FAR VIEW , then deal with Israel and Revelation show the SPIRITUAL condition of these 7 assemblies !!

dan p

Did you make that all up all by yourself? How nice! What a lovely story!

Have you ever tried doing that with The Lord of the Rings or Star Wars? It's great fun to try to shove a theological position into a movie!!

Danoh

dan p

Yep - Romans 9: 22-24.

DAN P

Did you make that all up all by yourself? How nice! What a lovely story!

Have you ever tried doing that with The Lord of the Rings or Star Wars? It's great fun to try to shove a theological position into a movie!!

Hi and in the bible there are MANY NEAR VIEWS and many FAR VIEWS and only the real bible students KNOW ABOUT THEM , never hear of them ??

Here is another one for you !!

In Matt 19:28 the 12 apostles will sit on 12 thrones , judging Israel so Matthew 19:28 is the NEAR VIEW as the apostles will not sit on 12 thrones UNTIL they are KINGS and PRIESTS in the FAR VIEW , which is the MILLENNIUM and never mrntioned what the OP meant ??

I could mention more but you are very BILIOUS !!

dan p

glorydaz

Hi and in the bible there are MANY NEAR VIEWS and many FAR VIEWS and only the real bible students KNOW ABOUT THEM , never hear of them ??

Here is another one for you !!

In Matt 19:28 the 12 apostles will sit on 12 thrones , judging Israel so Matthew 19:28 is the NEAR VIEW as the apostles will not sit on 12 thrones UNTIL they are KINGS and PRIESTS in the FAR VIEW , which is the MILLENNIUM and never mrntioned what the OP meant ??

I could mention more but you are very BILIOUS !!

dan p

I was just going to say the same thing, but with a word not nearly so descriptive. :chuckle:

Danoh

Although the issues regarding those 7 assemblies written about by John in his Revelation (per his, James' and Peter's agreement with Paul, in Gal. 2, that they would confine their ministry to the Circumcision) had pertained to Circumcision or Messianic assemblies of the 1st Century, at the same time, what John wrote to them about will apply to Circumcision/Messianic assemblies that will arise once more, at some point after Romans 11:25 has taken place.

Romans 11:25 is describing both a temporary interruption of Israel's Prophetic Clock by the Mystery uniquely revealed solely to, and preached by Paul, a temporary interruption of where things had then been headed, but also, a return to that, at some point after this Mystery Age ends.

In fact, right now in Israel, per a video I recently posted to northwye, that he apparantly did not bother with, there is a huge, huge continually growing Messianic witness in Israel.

Watching that very moving witness about all these Israelites coming to know their Yeshua, I couldn't help but think on the impact said Messianics (actually, Body Members, who think they are Messianics) will have left their nation, Israel with, after Romans 11:25 takes place.

An impact that will result in the rise of actual Messianic assemblies in the Middle East, once more, one day, at some point after Romans 11:25 takes place.

It is the issues that John was addressing - not those exact assemblies themselves - that will arise once more, and as a result, John's words, will apply once more, as there are always the pew warmers, just as that been the case in the 1st Century and throughout Israel's long history.

It is the pew warmers that John had been addressing - or as Paul had described their kind within Israel: those who had "sought it not by faith" Romans 9:32.

This is the case with all of Hebrews thru Revelation - though written to Circumcision/Messianic assemblies in existence in the 1st Century, the issues they are addressing will arise once more, at some point after Romans 11:25 has taken place.

Acts 17: 11, 12.

God's Truth

Paul had an untimely birth means that he was not with Jesus while Jesus had his earthly ministry as the other apostles.
Which is more proof that it is the one and same gospel message.
One and the same covenant.
Paul had an untimely birth as an apostle to the one and only gospel.

DAN P

Paul had an untimely birth means that he was not with Jesus while Jesus had his earthly ministry as the other apostles.
Which is more proof that it is the one and same gospel message.
One and the same covenant.
Paul had an untimely birth as an apostle to the one and only gospel.

Hi and it proves that since ONLY Paul was the only one BORN OUT OF DUE TIME !!

The one BORN IN DUE TIME is Israel in Rom 11:26 and not before !!

This also prove that Paul was given a NEW MESSAGE in Gal 1:12 , and THE GOSPEL of THE UN-CIRCUMCISION
and there is another GOSPEL in Gal 3:8 to Abraham and another in Rom 5:14 the GOSPEL of SACRIFICE , and , in Rev 14:6 and 7 !!

dan p

Derf

You really shouldn't mock what you do not understand. You don't usually do that. :think:

I mock not the doctrine I don't understand, rather the teacher that won't bother to explain it nor counter my arguments, but instead merely makes claims without solid basis.

glorydaz

I mock not the doctrine I don't understand, rather the teacher that won't bother to explain it nor counter my arguments, but instead merely makes claims without solid basis.

Now you're judging him by saying he "won't bother". Dan explains things in his own way, and you have to be supple enough to follow along. He does have a "solid basis"...whether you see it yet or not.

Derf

Now you're judging him by saying he "won't bother". Dan explains things in his own way, and you have to be supple enough to follow along. He does have a "solid basis"...whether you see it yet or not.

When one explains something, it does no good to explain in a way the receiver can't understand. A teacher that can't get through to the student is ineffective. Surely some students are lazy, which is not the teacher's fault, but do you think I'm in that category?

But a teacher that is lazy, and won't explain the message he's trying to get across, nor be willing to back up his doctrine with scripture, rather than his own authority, well...

glorydaz

When one explains something, it does no good to explain in a way the receiver can't understand. A teacher that can't get through to the student is ineffective. Surely some students are lazy, which is not the teacher's fault, but do you think I'm in that category?

But a teacher that is lazy, and won't explain the message he's trying to get across, nor be willing to back up his doctrine with scripture, rather than his own authority, well...

Dan is not lazy. He doesn't claim to be a teacher any more than the rest of us do.

Here's what I think. I think you have been posting with Rosenritter too long, and that "style" is rubbing off on you. One is enough. You were always way more understanding...as I recall, and Dan doesn't deserve your condescending attitude.