ECT WHY DID PAUL HAVE AND UNTIMELY BIRTH , 1 COR 15:8 ?

glorydaz

Paul had an untimely birth means that he was not with Jesus while Jesus had his earthly ministry as the other apostles.
Which is more proof that it is the one and same gospel message.
One and the same covenant.
Paul had an untimely birth as an apostle to the one and only gospel.

Nope.
The Kingdom Gospel required works of righteousness and faith.
The Gospel of Grace is faith alone.

Until you get that figured out, you'll remain stuck on the fence between law and grace.

Derf

Dan is not lazy. He doesn't claim to be a teacher any more than the rest of us do.

Here's what I think. I think you have been posting with Rosenritter too long, and that "style" is rubbing off on you. One is enough. You were always way more understanding...as I recall, and Dan doesn't deserve your condescending attitude.

We're all teachers when we promote our particular views. No claims to such are necessary. Dan posts regularly with things that he is trying to teach people--that IS the purpose of such threads as this--surely you don't think he was asking in oreder to learn something, do you?--and most others he initiates--and he initiates a lot of them.

And there's no need to tarnish our friend [MENTION=18255]Rosenritter[/MENTION] with my bad mood. But I appreciate the admonition/rebuke, GD.

Derf

glorydaz

We're all teachers when we promote our particular views. No claims to such are necessary. Dan posts regularly with things that he is trying to teach people--that IS the purpose of such threads as this--surely you don't think he was asking in oreder to learn something, do you?--and most others he initiates--and he initiates a lot of them.

And there's no need to tarnish our friend [MENTION=18255]Rosenritter[/MENTION] with my bad mood. But I appreciate the admonition/rebuke, GD.

Derf

Dan is one of my favorite posters, and I always appreciate his humility, so perhaps you will see why I spoke up. He is neither pushy nor demanding....and is always just as happy to be ignored as listened to. I would say he is one of the least offensive posters on this site.

Also, I don't believe I'm tarnishing Rosenritter, since there is nothing there that others can't see clearly for themselves. I was just noting a comparison of an attitude which I don't often see from you.

God's Truth

Nope.
The Kingdom Gospel required works of righteousness and faith.
The Gospel of Grace is faith alone.

Until you get that figured out, you'll remain stuck on the fence between law and grace.

Jesus' words don't change.
This world may pass away but not his words.
Jesus says to believe and obey.

God's Truth

Hi and it proves that since ONLY Paul was the only one BORN OUT OF DUE TIME !!
Paul explains that he really is an apostle.
An apostle had to be directly taught by Jesus and not by another apostle/man.

Paul explains he was taught by Jesus after he ascended to heaven.

That is what makes Paul one born untimely.

The one BORN IN DUE TIME is Israel in Rom 11:26 and not before !!
That scripture has nothing to do with being born out of due time.
That scripture is about Paul getting it straight to everyone that the JEWS WERE NOT CUT OFF FOREVER, THUS ALL ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED.

All the saved are Israel.
In the Old Testament before Jesus came, there are many things about earthy land and flesh man that had a spiritual meaning later to be revealed through Jesus.

Israel that is spiritual is the Israel of saved people.

If God cut off a whole nation of people, then there would be some true Israel people, and then not all Israel will be saved; but since God did NOT cut off and harden Israel forever, they too can be saved.

Even the Jews who had a part in killing Jesus repented and were saved.

All have a chance to be saved; and, it had better happen before Jesus comes again. When Jesus comes again it will be too late.

He comes as a thief in the night, and he is not coming to bear sins.
This also prove that Paul was given a NEW MESSAGE in Gal 1:12 ,
It was a new message for Paul and a new message for the people Paul spoke to; however, Jesus gave the message first when he walked the earth and even after being raised from the dead he taught his apostles.
Same one AND ONLY GOSPEL, MESSAGE, AND COVENANT.

and THE GOSPEL of THE UN-CIRCUMCISION
That is about the Jews. Not about a different gospel and a different Jesus.

and there is another GOSPEL in Gal 3:8 to Abraham and another in Rom 5:14 the GOSPEL of SACRIFICE , and , in Rev 14:6 and 7 !!

dan p

There is only one gospel in the New Testament. It is only one. It is for everyone.
Good grief, haven't you read what it says in John?!

John 1:9The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

DAN P

Paul explains that he really is an apostle.
An apostle had to be directly taught by Jesus and not by another apostle/man.

Paul explains he was taught by Jesus after he ascended to heaven.

That is what makes Paul one born untimely.

That scripture has nothing to do with being born out of due time.
That scripture is about Paul getting it straight to everyone that the JEWS WERE NOT CUT OFF FOREVER, THUS ALL ISRAEL WILL BE SAVED.

All the saved are Israel.
In the Old Testament before Jesus came, there are many things about earthy land and flesh man that had a spiritual meaning later to be revealed through Jesus.

Israel that is spiritual is the Israel of saved people.

If God cut off a whole nation of people, then there would be some true Israel people, and then not all Israel will be saved; but since God did NOT cut off and harden Israel forever, they too can be saved.

Even the Jews who had a part in killing Jesus repented and were saved.

All have a chance to be saved; and, it had better happen before Jesus comes again. When Jesus comes again it will be too late.

He comes as a thief in the night, and he is not coming to bear sins.

It was a new message for Paul and a new message for the people Paul spoke to; however, Jesus gave the message first when he walked the earth and even after being raised from the dead he taught his apostles.
Same one AND ONLY GOSPEL, MESSAGE, AND COVENANT.

That is about the Jews. Not about a different gospel and a different Jesus.

There is only one gospel in the New Testament. It is only one. It is for everyone.
Good grief, haven't you read what it says in John?!

John 1:9The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

Hi GT and we all have and opinion and the HOLY SPIRIT BY Paul have the right answer , just as I wrote it !!
dan p