Why "Conversion Therapy" Should Be Illegal

Arthur Brain

Most never even know what their Bibles say on one thing or another.

Let alone, in depth.

And that includes most Pastors I have observed over many a year.

We'll have to take AB's word that such are right.

:rotfl:

Dude, one thing I've observed on here is that you're just as full of yourself as any other zealot on here. As puffed up and full of yourself even if you don't tow the "far right" line on certain issues. You're not far removed from the likes of aCW in some respects and you sure do think just as highly of yourself even if nobody else sees the self proclaimed "authority" at work.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Absolutely, and they can and do which you surely can't have failed to notice?

:AMR:

I was responding to a post by Danoh directed at me in case you hadn't managed to notice that either...

:chuckle:

You can respond for me any time, friend of mine, I totally trust you to do a good job of it.*

*(With a couple of exceptions relating to peanut butter, Melissa McCarthy and music videos longer than 7 minutes)

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You may regard something as perverse for religious or personal reasons but that shouldn't mean that the rest of society should accommodate you. If I recall, you think it's perverse for heterosexual couples to live together without being married? Many don't and in a free society they have and should have the right to live as they see fit within the law. There's a good reason why there's a separation of church and state in that regard.

Live and let live indeed, provided children and the vulnerable in society etc aren't being violated and abused. You're still free to exercise your belief just as others are to theirs.

Well said. There are too many conservatives who'd love to remove protections to accommodate their religious beliefs, but that pesky constitution keeps getting in their way.

Danoh

Dude, one thing I've observed on here is that you're just as full of yourself as any other zealot on here. As puffed up and full of yourself even if you don't tow the "far right" line on certain issues. You're not far removed from the likes of aCW in some respects and you sure do think just as highly of yourself even if nobody else sees the self proclaimed "authority" at work.

It does appear that way...to your kind.

Often...

Danoh

I certainly will, Draino. Smarty Artie never practice what he preaches.

I don't mind the "Draino" instead of Danoh.

Would that my words had their intended effect.

Clearly, though, your kind...of clog, is in need of something much stronger than Draino.

Danoh

I think a recent study found that around 20% of homosexual never perform that act and somewhere up around 50% have tried it but it is not part of their normal sex life.

Makes sense.

Just as in Lesbian relationships, not all want to be "the male."

This is basically an aspect that many in the straight world fail to grasp, given their myopia going into what they think they are discerning - that, just as in a straight relationship, the attraction is not merely sexual, but encompasses every aspect of "attraction" in "a relationship."

Kit the Coyote

Makes sense.

Just as in Lesbian relationships, not all want to be "the male."

This is basically an aspect that many in the straight world fail to grasp, given their myopia going into what they think they are discerning - that, just as in a straight relationship, the attraction is not merely sexual, but encompasses every aspect of "attraction" in "a relationship."

What I found interesting was the group somewhere in the 5 - 10% who do none of the activities normally associated with legal sodomy. They are content with romantic hugging, kissing and manually pleasing their partner.

Danoh

What I found interesting was the group somewhere in the 5 - 10% who do none of the activities normally associated with legal sodomy. They are content with romantic hugging, kissing and manually pleasing their partner.

Just as not all of them might have a private dungeon in their basement where the one can inflict great pain on the other.

Lol, I once had a job cleaning homes.

One day, me and two females were sent to clean a home who's owners were away on some trip.

Turned out the place was already basically spotless, but for some minor dusting.

So we just hung around drinking their booze and exploring their home.

Next thing I know, I stumble into a dungeon in their basement: electric chair, whips, chains, a torture rack - the works.

Lol, talk about a Friday the 13th Moment.

Ya better believe I said to hell with this job and right away called the Police.

Turned out the home was owned by two Gay guys seriously into the S and M bit.

Cracks me up, thinking about that day, now.