Why Calvinist, Catholics, Muslims, Others are Lost

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Take the name 'other' for instance. It kinda sucks don't it? Why don't you try 'utter'? It would be in keeping with your turtle theme. And it has the side benefit of being utter-ly preposterous like the rest of your ideas. (Unlike the thoughts of people like John Calvin.)

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Wait a minute. Utter, udder. So confusing. Maybe I will go back into the barn and milk a cow or some unwary Christians?

No I think your new religion should be spelled

Udder

Nanja

Strange that you use the writings of John Calvin as though they are your personal property and yet you won't associate with the man.

Pate and you have in common a rejection of the local church. If you are comfortable with that it is fine by me.

This is what I know about you now

You are not a Christian. I asked you directly and you denied being one. Pate is an apostate because of his rejection of the Word. Christ gave Himself for the church. And you have rejected that.

Do you know the Bible term for rejecting the Church?

The true Church is the Body of Christ chosen in Him before the foundation of the World Eph. 5:25; Eph. 1:4-5;
not any manmade institution, for every one of them teaches a false gospel of works to one degree or another.

The only Calvinism to which I subscribe are that the Truths of TULIP are the Gospel
because they are found directly in the scriptures, which is the only authority for Truth;
not any religion of this world, which are at this present time, all in apostasy: anathema!

God's Elect are not sitting in any pew at a local church/ congregation. I can guarantee you that:

Rev. 18:4
And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people,
that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

~~~~

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Dear AMR,

It is very tiresome when people degrade what others have suffered so that they can be silly online. This guy is totally out of touch. Has he ever read a book?
He published his own book. The daisys in his book doesn't work.
D – Diminished Depravity
A – Abrogated Election
I – Impersonal Atonement
S – Sedentary Grace
Y – Yielding Eternal Uncertainty

Robert Pate

Banned
The true Church is the Body of Christ chosen in Him before the foundation of the World Eph. 5:25; Eph. 1:4-5;
not any manmade institution, for every one of them teaches a false gospel of works to one degree or another.

The only Calvinism to which I subscribe are that the Truths of TULIP are the Gospel
because they are found directly in the scriptures, which is the only authority for Truth;
not any religion of this world, which are at this present time, all in apostasy: anathema!

God's Elect are not sitting in any pew at a local church/ congregation. I can guarantee you that:

~~~~

The Bible teaches that God chose all of humanity in Jesus Christ, John 3:16. Not just some, but all. Salvation has been provided for all, 1 Timothy 2:3-4.

Because of the doing and the dying of Jesus it is now possible for..."Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord to be saved" Romans 10:13.

Nanja

The Bible teaches that God chose all of humanity in Jesus Christ, John 3:16. Not just some, but all. Salvation has been provided for all, 1 Timothy 2:3-4.

Because of the doing and the dying of Jesus it is now possible for..."Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord to be saved" Romans 10:13.

The bible teaches that Christ died only for a remnant of humanity,
the Vessels of Mercy Rom 9:23; Is. 1:9.

But the vessels of His wrath Rom. 9:22 are the tares
that the devil sowed into the world Mat. 13:38-39.

You have no understanding of any of the scriptures you post
because you are spiritually blinded by the devil 2 Cor. 4:3-4.

You are deceived, and a deceiver!

~~~~~

Robert Pate

Banned
The bible teaches that Christ died only for a remnant of humanity,
the Vessels of Mercy Rom 9:23; Is. 1:9.

But the vessels of His wrath Rom. 9:22 are the tares
that the devil sowed into the world Mat. 13:38-39.

You have no understanding of any of the scriptures you post
because you are spiritually blinded by the devil 2 Cor. 4:3-4.

You are deceived, and a deceiver!

~~~~~

You and B57 believe that there is something wrong with the Bible.

You apparently believe that scriptures like John 3:16 are a lie or that Jesus is a liar.

And you also believe that many of the apostles are liars, like the apostle John, 1 John 2:2.

You are hostile towards the Holy Spirit who is the teacher of truth, John 16:13.

Jesus and all of the apostles will sit in judgment on you.

beloved57

I use the category, "other" to distinguish myself from false religious institutions and churches that call themselves "christian".

All of today's churches compromise the Truth, no exceptions. That's why God calls His Elect People to come out of them:

1 Pet. 2:9
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people;
that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

2 Cor. 6:14
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness?
and what communion hath light with darkness?

~~~~~

Well stated ! :)

beloved57

Strange that you use the writings of John Calvin as though they are your personal property and yet you won't associate with the man.

Pate and you have in common a rejection of the local church. If you are comfortable with that it is fine by me.

This is what I know about you now

You are not a Christian. I asked you directly and you denied being one. Pate is an apostate because of his rejection of the Word. Christ gave Himself for the church. And you have rejected that.

Do you know the Bible term for rejecting the Church?

I don't believe you are a Christian, but I believe she's one ! :)

beloved57

~~~~

He is caught up in religiosity ! You made yourself clear !

Robert Pate

Banned
The Gospel concerns the work and the person of Jesus Christ.

Because of the work of Christ that was done in our name and on our behalf, we can stand before God's holy court as justified.

This is the good news of the Gospel.

God can find no sin in the man that confesses with his mouth the Lord Jesus and believes in his heart that God has raised him from the dead, Romans 10:9.

beloved57

The Gospel concerns the work and the person of Jesus Christ.

Because of the work of Christ that was done in our name and on our behalf, we can stand before God's holy court as justified.

This is the good news of the Gospel.

God can find no sin in the man that confesses with his mouth the Lord Jesus and believes in his heart that God has raised him from the dead, Romans 10:9.

You don't believe the Gospel, you teach that people Christ died for wind up in hell for their sins!

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

~~~~

What the non-Reformed do not understand is verses like what you posted aren't requests, they are commands that cannot be refused. God is moving His hand and the elect go with it.

They need to better understand what they are reading, and recognize that God is moving pieces on the board, not merely requesting one move.

Robert Pate

Banned
What the non-Reformed do not understand is verses like what you posted aren't requests, they are commands that cannot be refused. God is moving His hand and the elect go with it.

They need to better understand what they are reading, and recognize that God is moving pieces on the board, not merely requesting one move.

God has already moved his hand in the work and the person of Jesus Christ.

Jesus has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil and is the savior of the world.

All who are the elect believe this.

Nanja

No matter what religious affiliation, God commands His Elect People to come out
of all the world's churches and congregations, and they shall, because He has ordained it.

Ezek. 36:27
And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes,
and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

1 Pet. 1:2 .
Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit,
unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

Christ's Blood which was shed for the Elect of God, His Church Eph. 5:25, redeems them from a vain
manner of life (anastrophē), to Live for His Glory 1 Pet. 1:18-19; the Spirit causing Gospel Obedience,
where in the case of false religions, they are caused to be obedient to the Gospel command to come out of them Rev. 18:4.

~~~~~