"WHOSOEVER That Calls Upon the Name of the Lord Shall be Saved" Romans 10:13

Robert Pate

Banned
Yeah you believe freewill is the saviour, thats why you teach that sinners Christ died for shall be lost !

Everyone has a free will. Everyone has the ability to hear and believe the Gospel. Do you believe that God created a bunch of dumb robots that cannot hear, believe and be saved. Give me the names of some people that don't have a free will? Give me the names of some people that don't have faith in something, even if its a dumb idol like Calvinism.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Pate

No scripture proves that!

Pate

Wrong!

John 8:47
He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

You say that people are stupid. I say they are ignorant

Elia

You say that people are stupid. I say they are ignorant

Bs"d

When people are so stupid and ignorant that they start saying "1 + 1 + 1 = 1" then they are both stupid and ignorant.

שמע ישראל י-ה-ו-ה אלהנו י-ה-ו-ה אחד

Hear Israel, Y-H-W-H is our God, Y-H-W-H is
ONE.​

And you shall love Y-H-W-H your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might.
And these words which I command you this day shall be upon your heart;
and you shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.
And you shall bind them as a sign upon your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.
And you shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.
Deut 6:4-9

The Jews until this day fulfill this commandment. Every morning they put upon their arm and upon their forehead their phylacteries, (prayer belts) that consist of black straps with black leather cubes, that contain parchment upon which is written this Biblical text that says that God is one. Upon the doorposts of the houses of the religious Jews there are small boxes or containers that also contain parchment upon which is written that God is one. During the morning and evening prayers the above text is recited which says that God is one.

Y-H-W-H, the one and only God who is one.

Beside Him there is no God, no Buddha, no Christ, no David Koresh; NOBODY.

Whoever worships anything or anybody else than Y-H-W-H is an IDOL WORSHIPPER.

beloved57

Everyone has a free will. Everyone has the ability to hear and believe the Gospel. Do you believe that God created a bunch of dumb robots that cannot hear, believe and be saved. Give me the names of some people that don't have a free will? Give me the names of some people that don't have faith in something, even if its a dumb idol like Calvinism.

Freewill worship.

Ben Masada

Whosoever that Calls Upon the Name of the Lord Shall be Saved (Rom. 10:13)

I wonder if Paul consulted with Jesus to verify if he would confirm what he said. Probably not because, what Jesus said is that we must listen to "Moses" aka the Law to achieve salvation. If you don't believe it, check Luke 16:29-31.

Robert Pate

Banned
I wonder if Paul consulted with Jesus to verify if he would confirm what he said. Probably not because, what Jesus said is that we must listen to "Moses" aka the Law to achieve salvation. If you don't believe it, check Luke 16:29-31.

You apparently have not heard the law of Moses.

The law of Moses tells you that you have missed the mark and that you are in desperate need of a savior.

beloved57

He consulted with the golden calf.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

beloved57

You apparently have not heard the law of Moses.

The law of Moses tells you that you have missed the mark and that you are in desperate need of a savior.
Preach to him his own freewill, that is the savior you trust!

Robert Pate

Banned
Preach to him his own freewill, that is the savior you trust!

Everyone that I know or have known has a free will. Everyone has the ability to chose and make choices.

Did you not by your own free will chose Calvinism? How then can you say that no one has a free will?

beloved57

Everyone that I know or have known has a free will. Everyone has the ability to chose and make choices.

Did you not by your own free will chose Calvinism? How then can you say that no one has a free will?

No one I know has a freewill. Show me a scripture that says man has a freewill !

Nanja

Yes it does. You deceive yourself. Jesus says you must believe in him to be saved.

The only believing / faith that results in Salvation is Given by God in New Birth.

Eph. 2:8-9
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Gal. 5:22
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

John 3:27
John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The only believing / faith that results in Salvation is Given by God in New Birth.

Eph. 2:8-9
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Gal. 5:22
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

John 3:27
John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.

According to you, you will never know when that is since you were predestined. When did you know that you were saved? How did you know? Did B57 tell you?