Who would be the last superhero standing in a bar room brawl?

Who would be the last superhero standing in a bar room brawl?

• Batman

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Spiderman

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Wonder Woman

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • The Wolverine

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Captain Marvel

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Silver Surfer

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Flash

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Aquaman

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Howard the Duck

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Plasticman

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by .Ant
Who is the Silver Surfer?
He's not quite as lame as you'd guess from his name.

Originally posted by Turbo
And who says Batman has to fight only with his fists?

'Cause I wouldn't call it a barroom brawl if there's enough space to pull out gadgets etc.

If it's a barroom brawl, there should only be punching, kicking, wrestling etc., no blades, guns or gadgets.

Flash bombs? Acid? Tear gas? Non of those other suckers ever think to bring a gas mask.

The Bat will get the job done, whatever it takes. Not even Superman's might can match Batman's wit.

.Ant

*This is a barroom brawl*... you're allowed barroom-brawl style weapons (fists, chairs, bottles, possibly knives)

lucybelle

TOL Princess
Yea- and the awesome women just use their charms and defeat the hormone driven men without even throwing one punch.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
*This is a barroom brawl*... you're allowed barroom-brawl style weapons (fists, chairs, bottles, possibly knives)
No acid?

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What if someone just happened to have some exploding gas bombs on his person?

.Ant

Then we could say that about any superhero... perhaps Wolverine just happened to be wearing haste boots, or howard the duck just happened to have a kryptonite-uzi in his pocket...

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
But Batman is the only one who characteristically carries such things. It's not uncommon for him to keep a little kryptonite handy, either.

Howard the Duck, on the other hand, wouldn't even conceive of carrying kryptonite, being published by Marvel and all.

.Ant

Yeah, I guess that's fair enough for Batman, since his equipment is his "special power".

One Eyed Jack

What's up with all these votes for Wolverine? We're not asking who your favorite superhero is, we're asking who would win in a barfight. It would be the Silver Surfer -- wielder of the Power Cosmic and former herald of Galactus.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I agree with OEJ. Wolverine is no match for the Silver Surfer. Silver Surfer is in a whole different class.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Godlike stamina? Didn't the Silver Surfer's series get cancelled?

But thou, O LORD, shall endure for ever; and thy remembrance unto all generations. Psalm 102:12

One Eyed Jack

Understand that the Marvel universe is only fiction, and when they say 'godlike,' they're referring to characteristics possessed by those such as Thor or Zeus.

Come on y'all, I get enough flack as it is...

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
HAHA!

Actually, I'm sure (post-Crisis) Superman is no match for the Surfer, so my argument, which is based on Batman being able to overcome Superman) is a bit weak. (If only the Freak could pen a concession like that.)

But it's fun rooting for the underdog.

Seriously, though... Why was the Surfer invited to this fight?

I can't believe I just typed the words "post-Crisis." I'll bet the whole reason Knight started this thread was to find out who the dorks are.