Who would be the last superhero standing in a bar room brawl?

Who would be the last superhero standing in a bar room brawl?

• Batman

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Spiderman

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Wonder Woman

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • The Wolverine

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Captain Marvel

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Silver Surfer

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Flash

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Aquaman

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Howard the Duck

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Plasticman

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm sure Batman could come up with some way to beat the Surfer. He always manages to best Superman, after all.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Ultra Man is a lot bigger than the rest of these guys, besides, he can do that 'karate hand' thing and melt everyone in the bar in one, cool, Japanese move!

One Eyed Jack

Originally posted by Turbo
I'm sure Batman could come up with some way to beat the Surfer. He always manages to best Superman, after all.

That's because Superman has a weakness. The Silver Surfer doesn't have any -- that is, unless you count compassion. Just trust me on this one -- I used to have the Marvel Super Heroes roleplaying game, and I wouldn't let anybody play the Silver Surfer because he was too powerful.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Batman doesn't always use Kryptonite to get Superman.

Ever read the Man of Steel miniseries?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
If compassion is his weekness, then it stands to reason that some mini-skirt wearing tramp that Batman brought with him will start batting her eyes [no pun intended] and make the Surfer flinch.

Then Batman will puke all over the the Surfer and his game is over.

One Eyed Jack

Originally posted by Turbo
Batman doesn't always use Kryptonite to get Superman.

Ever read the Man of Steel miniseries?

Nah, I've never really been into DC comics. I read the Dark Knight Returns though, and that's what he used in it.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Or maybe Speed racer! His brakes could fail and he drives right into the bar with those 'saw-blade-thingies' chopping up everybody in his path.

rfburnhertz

Repent Leo, repent
Batman and Flash are tied?

Oh come on,
first Batman is the baddest of the Bad.

Secondly, the only reason Flash would still be standing is because he can out run everyone.

Unless of course, as Knight mentioned, they were drunk.

philosophizer

I gotta go with OneEyedJack on this one. I haven't read much Silver Surfer, but he's one powerful dude. But in these kind of things, Wolverine has an annoying way of getting a lot further than he should. I like Wolverine, but sometimes they make him ridiculous.

lucybelle

TOL Princess
Wonder Woman...cause she's got that secret weapon that none of the rest have...

....Superman and Batman are beating each other senseless when they happen to notice Wonder Woman watching them-

Superman: Hey hottie- are you seeing me land this punch?
Batman: She's not watching YOU- you loser- she's watching me! Hey baby!
Plastic Man: No Way! She's been looking at me the whole time!
Wonder Woman: Gentlemen , gentlemen! Please! Whoever is left standing...he's the one I want to be with. *bats eyes*

Room fills with testosterone.
Superheros beat the crap out of each other while Wonder Woman sits back, drinks her margarita and shakes her head...

Sozo

In walks Neo, kicks everyones butt, grabs Wonder Woman in his arms and carries her away!

lucybelle

TOL Princess
Ugh! Wonder Woman DOES NOT ALLOW ANYONE to just pick her up and toss her over their shoulder! She is a person not a sack of potatos! She kicks Neo in the ribs as hard as she can- he drops her and then she lasso's him and launches him out into space. Then goes back to her margarita...and shakes her head some more...
"when are they gonna learn?"

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Originally posted by shilohproject
There are a lot of guys in tights...
:: singing ::
We're men, we're men in tights!
We go from bar to bar looking for fights...:bannana:

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Now Knight...

Now Knight...

You should have put the most popular superheroes of the seventies in this. Underdog, Hong Kong Phooey, Captain Caveman, and Dad. :D