Who would be the last superhero standing in a bar room brawl?

Who would be the last superhero standing in a bar room brawl?

• Batman

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Spiderman

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Wonder Woman

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • The Wolverine

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Captain Marvel

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Silver Surfer

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Flash

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Aquaman

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Howard the Duck

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Plasticman

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bmyers

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod
Originally posted by One Eyed Jack
Understand that the Marvel universe is only fiction, and when they say 'godlike,' they're referring to characteristics possessed by those such as Thor or Zeus.

Come on y'all, I get enough flack as it is...

OK, so who wins in a Zeus - Galactus matchup? :)

I mean, OK, Zeus was pretty impressive with the lightning bolts and all, but against someone who gets called the "Devourer of Worlds"....?????

bmyers

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod
Originally posted by Turbo
But Batman is the only one who characteristically carries such things. It's not uncommon for him to keep a little kryptonite handy, either.

Batman, at least in the Bad Ol' Days, carried EVERYTHING...I kept waiting for him to haul a warp drive or a mini-black-hole out of that silly utility belt...

But I'm coming to the conclusion that NO ONE would win the hypothetical bar fight being discussed here. It involves so many aliens that the Men In Black would've put a stop to it LONG before it ended....:)

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Surfer and the Duck,
The Surfer and the Duck,
Hi-ho, the derry-o
The Surfer and the Duck.

bmyers

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod
Only two aliens.

At least three - Superman, the Silver Surfer, and Howard the Duck. I'm not sure about Captain Marvel - it may depend on which vintage we're talking about.

Whether any of them ever bothered to register with MIB is questionable, of course, but hey, K would KNOW about these sorts of things, wouldn't he?

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Look again. Superman wasn't invited to this party.

Captain Marvel is a human boy who is transformed by a wizard named "Shazam."

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Don't forget the Redneck Auction!!!!

C'mon folks. If everyone gave just ten bucks, Tye would be digging his way out of a very deep hole.

I would love to see Minus 3000 posts!!!!!!!!!1

[isn't it pretty!!!!]

Ten bucks each!!!!!!!

That's less than the cost of a cup of coffee every morning for a month.

The Redneck Club will match every ten dollar donation from here on until the end of the Auction.

If you wanna donate more, all the better!

Let's watch Tye's post count sink into oblivion!!!!!

Remove Tye's Posts Here

One Eyed Jack

Captain Marvel is a human boy who is transformed by a wizard named "Shazam."

There are two other Captain Marvels that I'm aware of. One was a Kree named Mar-vel who died of cancer, or something, and the other is this human woman who can turn herself into pure energy.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh...you mean the Marvel Comics ones.

I'm pretty sure Knight was referring to the DC character, since he is more familiar to people, and Knight is using him as his avatar.

bmyers

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod

Ooops, you're right; I guess the debate would be rather pointless if someone who's invulnerable were to be involved. The whole Captain Marvel thing still leaves me an out, though.

Having Superman there would just take the wind out of this in a hurry, though. We should set up a separate discussion for the truly super super-types. Superman, Galactus, Q...hmmm...that would be interesting. (As Q once said "It's difficult to work well in groups when you're omnipotent!" :))

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by bmyers
I guess the debate would be rather pointless if someone who's invulnerable were to be involved.
Yeah, someone like the Silver Surfer. (Durability: Totally Indestructible)

Superman's tough, but Batman can keep him in his place. He's done it several times.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Knight said:
Assuming none of them were drunk of course. :D
Wolverine could be druk off his keester and still wipe the floor with everyone of those guys, at the same time. With three claws tied behind his back.