Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Freak, you're not even back a day and you start in doing the same thing you were just recently banned for. I think you need a few more weeks off.

drbrumley

Poly said:
Freak, you're not even back a day and you start in doing the same thing you were just recently banned for. I think you need a few more weeks off.

At least until the debate is over.

taoist

NOOOO!!!! KNIGHT!

We had plans laid! Umm, I mean I deny everything.

Nori, I see you lurking ... but don't worry, we can keep that woodpile dry.

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
How can people stand by Sam's interpretation of the scriptures when Bob has exposed the debilitating flaws therein?

Sam is always talking about the lack of clash. It seems that he is ignoring the clash. Pastor Enyart's rebuttal is an attack of the foundation of Sam's argument. Does he not see this or is he ignoring it?

Bob has done an awesome job abating the validity of Sam's exegesis. I wonder if any Svers have started to see the light yet :think:

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
I almost forgot.

Bob has already used 54,000 words. I wonder how he'll pull off the last two rounds at only 3000 a piece.

Maybe the mods will take into account the fact that Bob has been forced to restate his position on around 3 different issues about 4 different times :rolleyes:

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
death2impiety said:
I almost forgot.

Bob has already used 54,000 words. I wonder how he'll pull off the last two rounds at only 3000 a piece.

Maybe the mods will take into account the fact that Bob has been forced to restate his position on around 3 different issues about 4 different times :rolleyes:

Yep, Bob should have an extension on the number of words used. Whenever he has to re-answer the same question, those particular words used should not be counted in the average. The Peter and Judas questions come to mind.

amosman

RightIdea said:
Before, Lamerson was only guilty of flat out ignoring whole groups of questions, and making false accusations that Bob wasnt' responding to him.

Now, Lamerson is just plain making things up, making explicitly dishonest accusations against Bob, inventing things out of whole cloth, accusing Bob of saying things that are the exact opposite of what he really said. What a clear sign that Lamerson himself knows he lost a long time ago. He's desperate and on the ropes, and he knows it. Bob, on the other hand, is going to scripture time and time again, and unlike Lamerson, does not use extra-biblical authority for doctrine, not even once.

Bob stands on scripture, Lamerson continues to stand on scholars "who cannot be questioned."

Bob again, by a landslide!

Oh please, let's be honest. Sam is doing a pretty good job of making his point.
Isaiah 40-48 says it all in my opinion.

amosman

Sam is definitly easier to read and understand.

Bob does cause me to think. But he seems to revert to emotional appeals like rapes and child abbuse
cases in an attempd to cause one to start using the human heart which can not be trusted.

MST3K

amosman said:
Sam is definitly easier to read and understand.

Bob does cause me to think. But he seems to revert to emotional appeals like rapes and child abbuse
cases in an attempd to cause one to start using the human heart which can not be trusted.

What on Earth does that mean???

death2impiety

Maximeee's Husband
This post got Sam the most votes yet. I do agree that it was one of his best...but not enough to sway me from the truth.