Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This may be the most painful embarrassing defeat since BR VII. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Eowyn

Proverbs 4:11-13
LIFETIME MEMBER
I finally just got a chance to finish reading the last few posts. Great job Turbo! :BRAVO: All the posts were well put together and Biblically sound. And uh...props to Theo V for at least trying I guess.... :idunno:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lets see... who is good at math?

What are the actual percentages in the poll?

Theo 18 votes (except at least 9 of the votes were from Theo himself)
Turbo 37 votes (Turbo did not vote for himself once)

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight said:
At least 9 of Theo's votes in this poll were from Theo himself. :rolleyes:

If I hadn't already voted for Turbo, this would make me vote for him now.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight said:
Unfortunately our friend Theo decided to "stuff the ballet box" and registered almost 20 usernames today this would be in addition the 6 or so usernames we were already allowing him to use here on TOL. Due to this immature behavior Theo and all of his multiple usernames are banned from TOL.

We are not going to delete Theo's multiple votes in the BR XI pole and let the record show that Turbo never voted for himself even once. Therefore Theo voted for himself multiple times and Turbo never voted for himself once yet Turbo still leads the vote by a HUGE margin. Theo.... :nono:

:loser:

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
On Fire said:
I can't believe you said that.
I said the same thing in Round One. (And Theo actually agreed with me on that point.)

Did you read BRXI, On Fire?

On Fire

Turbo said:
So, you didn't read the debate?
I read as much of it as I could stomach.

"Forgive them for they know not what they do!" and not "Kill them because they killed me!"

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
On Fire said:
I read as much of it as I could stomach.
And how much was that?

"Forgive them for they know not what they do!" and not "Kill them because they killed me!"
What did they not know they were doing?

On Fire

Turbo said:
And how much was that?
I don't know. I will make an attempt to read the whole thing.

What did they not know they were doing?
You'd have to ask Jesus to know for sure but my guess is that they knew they were committing murder, they just didn't know that they were killing the Messiah.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
On Fire said:
I don't know. I will make an attempt to read the whole thing.
:thumb:

...my guess is that they knew they were committing murder, they just didn't know that they were killing the Messiah.
Good guess. :up:

If they knew they were committing murder, then Jesus was not forgiving them for that, so His statement is really irrelevant to the question of whether murderers should be executed.

And certainly, His statement does not imply that all murderers should be forgiven.

Even you advocate that murderers be imprisoned, thus you do not actually advocate that murderers be forgiven. Haven't you also suggested that imprisonment is a worse penalty than death?

Happy reading. :poly:

On Fire

In my opinion, spending life in prison would be worse than death. I believe it is an acceptable punishment for serious crimes. It protects society from evil people and yet it honors life.

Real Sorceror

Knight said:
Unfortunately our friend Theo decided to "stuff the ballet box" and registered almost 20 usernames today this would be in addition the 6 or so usernames we were already allowing him to use here on TOL. Due to this immature behavior Theo and all of his multiple usernames are banned from TOL.

We are not going to delete Theo's multiple votes in the BR XI pole and let the record show that Turbo never voted for himself even once. Therefore Theo voted for himself multiple times and Turbo never voted for himself once yet Turbo still leads the vote by a HUGE margin. Theo.... :nono:
:mad: What a sore loser. Theo, thats what we call "bad form". :down:
TV, if you ever return, remind me to neg you.