Who will win Battle Royale VII?

• Bob Enyart

Votes: 26 72.2%
  • Zakath

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters

Zakath

Resident Atheist
I used to listen to El Rushbo, but I tired of his repetetive haranguing of anything not rabidly right-wing and his blatant stumping for the Republicans...

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Zakath
I used to listen to El Rushbo, but I tired of his repetetive haranguing of anything not rabidly right-wing and his blatant stumping for the Republicans...
Same here.

Oh... and that wasn't meant to be a joke. I really agree with you on this one.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
I think Sean Hannity's picked up some of his audience share (he follows Limbaugh on our local ABC affiliate).

But I think Hannity's going to be a shooting star unless he comes up with a more enduring schtick than beating up on liberal democrats...

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Zakath
I think Sean Hannity's picked up some of his audience share (he follows Limbaugh on our local ABC affiliate).

But I think Hannity's going to be a shooting star unless he comes up with a more enduring schtick than beating up on liberal democrats...
I like Sean but he can be such a ding-a-ling sometimes.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Knight
I like Sean but he can be such a ding-a-ling sometimes.
I agree. I once heard him say that although he agreed that Howard Stern was not a decent person, people would be surprised how he is conservative over several issues. Big deal!! It's as if he were saying that since there might be something he supported that was maybe halfway decent, it ought to cancel out some of the fact that he's a disgusting, low life, perverted pig.

jjjg

BANNED
Banned
I believe God will try to use Aquinas' First Cause arguments but will blow it because of an incorrect, narrowminded, Protestant view.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by jjjg
I believe God will try to use Aquinas' First Cause arguments but will blow it because of an incorrect, narrowminded, Protestant view.
That sentence was on the verge of making sense. :eek: