• Bob Enyart

Votes: 26 72.2%
  • Zakath

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Bring him on, I'll moiderize da bum! :D

(I can't spell Bug's Bunny's language well, but you get the idea...)

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think I want to wait until I read the opening statements in the Battle Royal. :D

Shaun

Don't worry Zakath: it's only 12-2. I'm sure you'll get 3 or 4 before the votes are over. :D :chuckle:

lucybelle

TOL Princess
Poor Zak...you're getting the short end of the stick aren't you??
Well...you'll just have to convert Bob and show the world what atheism is all about!

Goose

LOL Oh man. that's so funny. I remember those images. I bet you felt kind a weird having to stare at some dudes backside while doing Zakath's logo.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Particularly one-sided humor since only Knight can post them, as I am not permitted to post images... :rolleyes:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Zakath
Particularly one-sided humor since only Knight can post them, as I am not permitted to post images... :rolleyes:
And who is keeping you from becomming a subscriber? :D

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by Zakath
Never give aid or succor to the enemy... ;)
Hmmmm......

I am glad I do not live by that moral law in a strict sense.

If I found an atheist web forum that I found very entertaining and I found many friends there and they were accepting of me and I was able to reach people there..... I would have no problem helping financially (if I were able of course).

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Originally posted by Knight
Hmmmm......

I am glad I do not live by that moral law in a strict sense.
Naw, you just believe that killing homosexuals is morally correct. ;)

If I found an atheist web forum that I found very entertaining and I found many friends there and they were accepting of me and I was able to reach people there..... I would have no problem helping financially (if I were able of course).
Good for you. Perhaps I should start a forum and invite you. (If I had time, of course.) :)