ECT WHO IS THE HEAD OF THE EKKLESIA TODAY ??

DAN P

chrysostom church is a building used for religious activities said:
Hi and JUST where does it say a building is a church !!

EKKLESIA means a called out assembly , TRY AGAIN !!:chuckle::chuckle:

DAN P

Cruciform

Thank you again for proving my point and proving God right when He said there was going to be a strong delusion.
Rejecting your personal---and entirely non-authoritative---opinion hardly requires a "strong delusion." It only takes a bit of knowledge and common sense.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Already answered in previous posts above.
"Already answered" by Paul:

Christ is "the head"

Ephesians 1:22 and hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,

Ephesians 4:15 but speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

Ephesians 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

Colossians 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

There are no more two heads of the church which is Christ's Body as there is a co-redemtrix :)nono:)! As usual, you haven't a leg to stand on.

1Way1Truth1Life

Rejecting your personal---and entirely non-authoritative---opinion hardly requires a "strong delusion." It only takes a bit of knowledge and common sense.

And still you continue to prove my point and still continue to prove God right when He spoke of a strong delusion. Thank you once again.

1Way1Truth1Life

Thus merely proving my statement in Post #222 above. :yawn:

Still you prove what I have been saying, as well as what everyone else has been saying. And what God predicted about a strong delusion. Catholics worship and bow down to the pope who is not the Head of the Ekklasia. :jump:

Cruciform

You don't believe Christ is the head.
Sure I do---hence the word "ultimate."

You believe there are two heads.
Not in the same sense. Similarly, I don't reject the fact that there are many "shepherds" (pastors) in the Church merely because Jesus called himself the Good "Shepherd." Try again.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

1Way1Truth1Life

Post #226

Straw Man Fallacy. Catholics decidedly do not "worship" the Pope, nor anything else but God alone.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

Already decisively proven refuted in previous posts on this thread. And still again you prove me and others correct as well as God's prophecy concerning the strong delusion. Thank you again.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Sure I do---hence the word "ultimate."

Not in the same sense. Similarly, I don't reject the fact that there are many "shepherds" (pastors) in the Church merely because Jesus called himself the Good "Shepherd." Try again.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+
liar. You believe a man on this earth today is the head. You try again.

Right Divider

Body part
liar. You believe a man on this earth today is the head. You try again.
They just can't handle the truth.
1Ti 2:5-6 KJV For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; (6) Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.
Paul is clear about WHO mediates and HOW, but they want to be a "middle man" so they can control their "people" and get rich doing it.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Straw Man Fallacy. Catholics decidedly do not "worship" the Pope, nor anything else but God alone.
:darwinsm: Oh, please! You would drop and bow to him if the opportunity presented itself and then go home and grab your rosary beads to pray to Mary!