Who is Neg Repping Who and Why?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why don't you try and PM Knight and the Mods and start whining, crying, sobbing, weeping, complaining, belly-aching, griping and threatening to make some of your predictions about them? If that doesn't work, keep making your "death predictions" about poor old GM. You've been making those for at least a couple of years or so. I've named you, Nostradamus the second.

You have rocks in your head (and a heart of stone) if you think you are fit for the first resurrection with that attitude.

LA

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
A7, you seem to be saying that the separate writers of the Bible had their
own personal agendas? How do you combine that with the Bible being God
inspired?

This is not from my own notes. I just copied and pasted part of it for your curiosity or sarcastic amusement.

You will probably find it difficult to read but perhaps there will be a few diamonds you will see out of the whole dunghill:

The prologues to the Gospels of Matthew and Luke, the infancy narratives, make clear that Jesus was of God and from God from the moment of his conception. Although we refer to these prologues as infancy narratives, they do not actually give us information about Jesus’ infancy and childhood. Rather, they answer the question, “Who is Jesus of Nazareth?” that he is a man of God, God’s Son. As Joseph Fitzmyer writes of the Lucan infancy narrative, “Its obvious purpose is to introduce and identify these two children [John and Jesus], especially Jesus, as agents of God’s salvation-history: both come from God.”74

The Gospel of Matthew. The theology in Matthew was influenced by the Christian community for which he wrote, which consisted of both Jews and Gentiles. In contrast, Luke’s Gospel was written primarily for Gentiles. According to Matthew, Jesus directed his ministry to Israel (10:5-6; 15:24), but the risen Lord sent his disciples to the Gentiles (28:18). This missionary emphasis reflects Matthew’s ecclesial and pastoral situation.75

The effort to appeal to both Jewish Christians and Gentile Christians is reflected in the first verse of Matthew’s Gospel. Jesus, the Christ, is both son of David (which ties Jesus into Jewish history) and son of Abraham (which ties Jesus into an even broader plan of salvation). This relation of Jesus to both David and Abraham predates Matthew (e.g., Rom 1:3; Gal 3:16) but nevertheles is important to Matthew’s situation and theology.76 Matthew’s infancy story identifies Jesus not only as being of David and of Abraham, but also as being of God and another Moses.

Another important theological aspect of the infancy narrative is its perception of “the christological moment.” At what point in time did Jesus become the Christ, the Messiah? The understanding and response of the early church to this question was the moment of the resurrection. Later reflection then maintained that the christological moment was at the time of the baptism. Jesus is thus already the Messiah or Christ during his life and in his ministry. This is the conviction of Matthew’s Gospel (16:16). Further reflection understood the moment to be Jesus’ conception. This is the opinion of the infancy narratives. Thus, there was no time in his life when Jesus was not already the Messiah. This means that the church grew in its awareness that Jesus had already been what they, his followers, came to perceive only after the resurrection. Fitzmyer describes it thus:

What is involved here is the growing understanding of the early church about the identity of Jesus. Though at first such titles as Son of God became attached to him primarily as of the resurrection (besides Rom. 1:4, see Acts 13:33), the time came when early Christians began to realize that he had to have been such even earlier in his career, even though it had not been recognized. It is not so much that the ‘christological moment’ … was pushed back as that there was a growth in awareness as time passed among early Christians that what Jesus was recognized to be after the resurrection he must have been still earlier.77

You can go to this link and find out more if you are still adamant about the Bible containing no discrepancies or contradictions;

http://opcentral.org/resources/2014/09/05/the-infancy-narratives/

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
For all to see.

The hypocrite Grosnick is winging about Patricks on the wood shed.

Saul to Paul is not much better.

Here are my neg reps---

Who is Neg Repping Who... November 1st, 2015 11:52 AM SaulToPaul judging again
Who is Neg Repping Who... November 1st, 2015 10:40 AM WizardofOz
Who is Neg Repping Who... November 1st, 2015 03:21 AM Grosnick Marowbe hi
Who is Neg Repping Who... October 30th, 2015 11:27 PM Grosnick Marowbe hi
The NT guarantees... October 30th, 2015 01:25 PM Grosnick Marowbe hi
Scriptures against the... October 29th, 2015 05:57 AM SaulToPaul Made up, as usual
Is your pastor... October 28th, 2015 05:22 PM Grosnick Marowbe hi
Scriptures against the... October 28th, 2015 07:40 AM SaulToPaul LA the great judge of all mankind
Scriptures against the... October 28th, 2015 04:52 AM SaulToPaul wicked
Scriptures against the... October 28th, 2015 12:58 AM Grosnick Marowbe hi
Scriptures against the... October 28th, 2015 12:48 AM Grosnick
The NT guarantees... October 27th, 2015 05:55 PM Grosnick Marowbe hi
South Carolina Cop... October 27th, 2015 05:47 PM Grosnick Marowbe hi
Scriptures against the... October 27th, 2015 05:27 AM SaulToPaul Wrong again
Neg Rep CPA October 27th, 2015 02:22 AM Grosnick Marowbe hi
Neg Rep CPA October 27th, 2015 02:15 AM Grosnick Marowbe hi

Insults??? October 26th, 2015 01:18 PM Grosnick Marowbe hi
Insults??? October 26th, 2015 11:13 AM Grosnick Marowbe hi
Conditional... October 26th, 2015 08:10 AM SaulToPaul Made up, again.
GOD MOCKS SATAN October 26th, 2015 05:53 AM SaulToPaul Uncalled for.
Why the world has still... October 26th, 2015 05:43 AM SaulToPaul Made up, as usual.
OSAS October 26th, 2015 12:03 AM Grosnick Marowbe hi

glorydaz

For all to see.

The hypocrite Grosnick is winging about Patricks on the wood shed.

Saul to Paul is not much better.

Here are my neg reps---

Who is Neg Repping Who... November 1st, 2015 11:52 AM SaulToPaul judging again
Who is Neg Repping Who... November 1st, 2015 10:40 AM WizardofOz
Who is Neg Repping Who... November 1st, 2015 03:21 AM Grosnick Marowbe hi
Who is Neg Repping Who... October 30th, 2015 11:27 PM Grosnick Marowbe hi
The NT guarantees... October 30th, 2015 01:25 PM Grosnick Marowbe hi
Scriptures against the... October 29th, 2015 05:57 AM SaulToPaul Made up, as usual
Is your pastor... October 28th, 2015 05:22 PM Grosnick Marowbe hi
Scriptures against the... October 28th, 2015 07:40 AM SaulToPaul LA the great judge of all mankind
Scriptures against the... October 28th, 2015 04:52 AM SaulToPaul wicked
Scriptures against the... October 28th, 2015 12:58 AM Grosnick Marowbe hi
Scriptures against the... October 28th, 2015 12:48 AM Grosnick
The NT guarantees... October 27th, 2015 05:55 PM Grosnick Marowbe hi
South Carolina Cop... October 27th, 2015 05:47 PM Grosnick Marowbe hi
Scriptures against the... October 27th, 2015 05:27 AM SaulToPaul Wrong again
Neg Rep CPA October 27th, 2015 02:22 AM Grosnick Marowbe hi
Neg Rep CPA October 27th, 2015 02:15 AM Grosnick Marowbe hi

Insults??? October 26th, 2015 01:18 PM Grosnick Marowbe hi
Insults??? October 26th, 2015 11:13 AM Grosnick Marowbe hi
Conditional... October 26th, 2015 08:10 AM SaulToPaul Made up, again.
GOD MOCKS SATAN October 26th, 2015 05:53 AM SaulToPaul Uncalled for.
Why the world has still... October 26th, 2015 05:43 AM SaulToPaul Made up, as usual.
OSAS October 26th, 2015 12:03 AM Grosnick Marowbe hi

Just keep whining about it. It worked for PJ. I've heard giving neg reps is a form of "bullying". STP and GM could be in big trouble if they don't knock it off. I don't know, yet, how many are going to be acceptable, but I do know that the squeaky wheel (whiners) get the grease.

You should throw in a few accusations....like stalking and slandering. That'll do the trick. :thumb:

fzappa13

I consider it a "lofty aspiration" to expose those who claim to be Christians but aren't. And I rarely see you posting where the Gospel is being preached....I'm there, and I'm talking scripture not rep. Where are you?

Most of my posts are no longer available in that they were either purged, posted long before you ever showed up or both. That said we can all see 4 pages worth of each others posts and if you have any genuine interest in where I've been that would be a good place to start. I took the liberty of looking at your 4 pages and could see a grand total of maybe two posts that might loosely be construed as concerning the gospel. The rest is neg repping and politics with most responses being some form of name calling or snide innuendo.

The question isn't where was I ... it is where were you?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Most of my posts are no longer available in that they were either purged, posted long before you ever showed up or both. That said we can all see 4 pages worth of each others posts and if you have any genuine interest in where I've been that would be a good place to start. I took the liberty of looking at your 4 pages and could see a grand total of maybe two posts that might loosely be construed as concerning the gospel. The rest is neg repping and politics with most responses being some form of name calling or snide innuendo.

This is a very excellent post with many valid points

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Why would you post a WHOLE Dunghill ?
It’s not ALL dung! There are some brilliant diamonds to be discovered. They’re EVERYWHERE in the Bible!

Personally, I love to pick my way through scripture--usually late at night.

It’s my form of prayer and it feels like settling down in a good hot bath.

Keep looking. And re-read it. Sometimes I have found out that a particularly difficult passage will finally reveal itself to me if I can be “prestent” enough.

And please feel free to let me know if you have any questions about Matthew’s unique agenda. I would be more than glad to go over it with you!

glorydaz

I was out battling the wolves who are taking over this forum. The Religion and ECT threads are being buried by the very ones I'm standing against. If you weren't just a couch potato pointing fingers you might know that.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No, it's a post slamming me, and that's why you call it excellent. You're a two faced hypocrite and a POSER....and you're not even good at it. Too obvious. :chuckle:

He did some research and the facts are the facts, no slamming involved. I believe him.

It's similar to folks running around saying "yep." or "good post"

glorydaz

He did some research and the facts are the facts, no slamming involved. I believe him.

The "research" didn't happen to mention that I was busy ripping off your sheep's costume, did it? We're in a battle, and your attempts to be "popular" and get people feeling sorry for you are the very tools your father the devil has taught you to employ. You've fooled some of the villagers, but your day will come, wolf.