Who is Neg Repping Who and Why?

glorydaz

Grosnick has neg repped me almost every day for years.

The fact that no moderators care about that or about all of the kind of posts Gros makes just reflects on the moderators and owner of the board.

LA

Oh, the mods should stop GM from neg repping you?

You, who has visions about GM getting his head chopped off?

Okie dokie then. :chew:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Tyrannical, dictatorial, authoritarian and obedience-based nations or people cannot abide by diversity and different opinions.

The Nazis burned books, the church tortured and killed their members and TOL folks give the little red squares to anyone they want to.

I have never willingly insulted anyone. When I was a child I did plenty of it in the sandbox but now I know better. If someone is alarmed or hurt by what I say or do, I apologize and do things differently.

The bannings and the negative notifications I have got make no sense to me at all.

There are juvenile gangs roaming the site. They are in thick with each other and are free to be gangsters and scapegoat others around here. They appear to know little about self-examination, decency to others and allowing basic human dignity for all.

It is sad.

TheologyOnline has yet to develop a legitimate standard for specific guidelines for "repping" others. I have often been told that I am being banned for being "distruptive" and "blasphemous."

What in the heck does THAT mean?

It is subjective nonsense the way I see it. The "moderators" should be honest and make their judgments based on exact information--information that any objective reader would agree with.

But heck, that's just me.

glorydaz

Tyrannical, dictatorial, authoritarian and obedience-based nations or people cannot abide by diversity and different opinions.

The Nazis burned books, the church tortured and killed their members and TOL folks give the little red squares to anyone they want to.

I have never willingly insulted anyone. When I was a child I did plenty of it in the sandbox but now I know better. If someone is alarmed or hurt by what I say or do, I apologize and do things differently.

The bannings and the negative notifications I have got make no sense to me at all.

There are juvenile gangs roaming the site. They are in thick with each other and are free to be gangsters and scapegoat others around here. They appear to know little about self-examination, decency to others and allowing basic human dignity for all.

It is sad.

TheologyOnline has yet to develop a legitimate standard for specific guidelines for "repping" others. I have often been told that I am being banned for being "distruptive" and "blasphemous."

It is subjective nonsense the way I see it. The "moderators" should be honest and make their judgments based on exact information--information that any objective reader would agree with.

Good grief. You think it's your job to correct the entire world? :doh:

Everyone needs to toe your line or they have to listen to you drone on and on about how horrible they are. :baby:

"Juvenile gangs roaming this site"? You bet there are, and they're all these whining liberals like you who cry because they are disrespected and picked on. You people should find a liberal board, and then you'd be petted and stroked....poor little itty bitty egos. :nono:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist

It is sad.

:thumb:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Grosnick has neg repped me almost every day for years.

The fact that no moderators care about that or about all of the kind of posts Gros makes just reflects on the moderators and owner of the board.

LA

Why don't you try and PM Knight and the Mods and start whining, crying, sobbing, weeping, complaining, belly-aching, griping and threatening to make some of your predictions about them? If that doesn't work, keep making your "death predictions" about poor old GM. You've been making those for at least a couple of years or so. I've named you, Nostradamus the second.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Good grief. You think it's your job to correct the entire world? :doh:

Everyone needs to toe your line or they have to listen to you drone on and on about how horrible they are. :baby:

"Juvenile gangs roaming this site"? You bet there are, and they're all these whining liberals like you who cry because they are disrespected and picked on. You people should find a liberal board, and then you'd be petted and stroked....poor little itty bitty egos. :nono:

Good post