Who is Neg Repping Who and Why?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I'm not sure I understand neg repping someone for not sharing one's religious beliefs. Seems counter-productive. Neg reps for being mean to someone, this I understand. Also for saying something ignorantly idiotic and/or hypocritical. But not because their core beliefs differ from mine.

exactly.

They claim they are only rebuking. Actually, they are only mocking, ridiculing and slandering. It is nothing but hateful behavior. It is not of Jesus.

MarkA

Here are a few latest ones fresh from the "neg-rep" thread:

neg reps July 12th, 2013 08:25 AM Grosnick Marowbe Here's an idea! How about trying, not to be a jerk! Isn't that a novel idea?
neg reps July 12th, 2013 01:32 AM Grosnick Marowbe I disapprove of you
neg reps July 12th, 2013 12:16 AM Grosnick Marowbe Neg-rep

as to the why? hard to say, I do have the name "Jew" under my name here, since Hebrew is not an option.

He didn't seem to like my answer when he asked the racist question of whether I was of Jewish descent, said it was not direct enough, but notice where I say quite clearly "so in those aspects I am not a Jew"

it seems reading comprehension is not GM's forte'. poor guy, I wish I could help but I haven't the license to teach remedial. :)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
... Actually, they are only mocking, ridiculing and slandering.....It is not of Jesus.

The Lord Jesus Christ said:
Woe to you, blind guides, who say, ‘Whoever swears by the temple, it is nothing; but whoever swears by the gold of the temple, he is obliged to perform it.’ 17 Fools and blind!

23 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!

25 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cleanse the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of extortion and self-indulgence. 26 Blind Pharisee, first cleanse the inside of the cup and dish, that the outside of them may be clean also.

27 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which indeed appear beautiful outwardly, but inside are full of dead men’s bones and all uncleanness.

33 Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell?

43 Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word. 44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him.

Because you disdained all my counsel, And would have none of my rebuke, 26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your terror comes, 27 When your terror comes like a storm, And your destruction comes like a whirlwind, When distress and anguish come upon you.

You don't know the Lord Jesus Christ at all. You are the pharisee. You are an actor. You preach the law, and you do not keep it. You are an actor.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
neg reps July 8th, 2013 03:00 PM Grosnick Marowbe I can't believe you're denying what you wrote??

neg reps July 9th, 2013 10:38 PM Grosnick Marowbe ?

neg reps July 11th, 2013 11:01 PM Grosnick Marowbe Not nice
neg reps July 11th, 2013 01:53 PM Grosnick Marowbe Another for your collection
neg reps July 11th, 2013 12:01 AM Grosnick Marowbe Another pension!

neg reps Bybee, what went wrong?? July 13th, 2013 11:38 PM Grosnick Marowbe Not very nice! But, then again, you're kind of emotionally ill, so I'll consider the source!

neg reps July 14th, 2013 04:40 AM Grosnick Marowbe Your little ploy didnt work out so well! In fact, it backfired on you!

neg reps July 14th, 2013 10:20 AM Grosnick Marowbe Get over it!

Tells me to "get over it" :rotfl:

glorydaz

Here are a few latest ones fresh from the "neg-rep" thread:

neg reps July 12th, 2013 08:25 AM Grosnick Marowbe Here's an idea! How about trying, not to be a jerk! Isn't that a novel idea?
neg reps July 12th, 2013 01:32 AM Grosnick Marowbe I disapprove of you
neg reps July 12th, 2013 12:16 AM Grosnick Marowbe Neg-rep

as to the why? hard to say, I do have the name "Jew" under my name here, since Hebrew is not an option.

He didn't seem to like my answer when he asked the racist question of whether I was of Jewish descent, said it was not direct enough, but notice where I say quite clearly "so in those aspects I am not a Jew"

it seems reading comprehension is not GM's forte'. poor guy, I wish I could help but I haven't the license to teach remedial. :)

That "poor guy" understands spiritual things. You, on the other hand, are a "wanna be" teacher without any spiritual understanding. That's why you guys have to sit back and moan over your neg reps. If you don't like neg reps, you should be spending time in the Word instead of spending time whining.

glorydaz

exactly.

They claim they are only rebuking. Actually, they are only mocking, ridiculing and slandering. It is nothing but hateful behavior. It is not of Jesus.

Was it "hateful" behaviour when Jesus called the hypocrites a generation of vipers? Tell us how "hateful" He was, Meshak. Come on, I'd love to hear you critique our Lord.

MarkA

That "poor guy" understands spiritual things. You, on the other hand, are a "wanna be" teacher without any spiritual understanding. That's why you guys have to sit back and moan over your neg reps. If you don't like neg reps, you should be spending time in the Word instead of spending time whining.

who said I didn't like neg reps? perhaps you missed the many times I have said it was a blessing to me.....:duh:

anywho, it's always a clear sign of a failed argument when people resort to ad hominem....great demonstration! :thumb:

it sure is easier than dealing with what is on the table (scripture). :)

epic.

Lon

Post your neg reps, who they're from and the reason they say they gave you one.

This should be interesting :)
Don't get 'em, don't give 'em.

My iggy works and I think it works pre-emptively against getting someone to that point? :idunno:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
yeah, if you actually address the issues within it.....

just ignoring all the scripture and pretending you won doesn't cut it. :)
In other words ...... using ad hominem is NOT "always a clear sign of a failed argument".

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
neg reps July 8th, 2013 03:00 PM Grosnick Marowbe I can't believe you're denying what you wrote??

neg reps July 9th, 2013 10:38 PM Grosnick Marowbe ?

neg reps July 11th, 2013 11:01 PM Grosnick Marowbe Not nice
neg reps July 11th, 2013 01:53 PM Grosnick Marowbe Another for your collection
neg reps July 11th, 2013 12:01 AM Grosnick Marowbe Another pension!

neg reps Bybee, what went wrong?? July 13th, 2013 11:38 PM Grosnick Marowbe Not very nice! But, then again, you're kind of emotionally ill, so I'll consider the source!

neg reps July 14th, 2013 04:40 AM Grosnick Marowbe Your little ploy didnt work out so well! In fact, it backfired on you!

neg reps July 14th, 2013 10:20 AM Grosnick Marowbe Get over it!

Tells me to "get over it" :rotfl:

Happy to help you out!