Who is Neg Repping Who and Why?

WizardofOz

You got the insults mixed up. That sounds like an ACW neg. My negs are --Trolling, dumb and the like. I tend to neg you because your posts are unreasonable in their accusations against people who do not share your politics.

It seems that you follow a lot of people around to neg rep them.

Why is that? :confused:

RPf16 seems reasonable even if I don't agree with everything he writes :idunno:
How many times have you neg'd him would you guess?

I don't think aCW neg reps at all.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It seems that you follow a lot of people around to neg rep them.

Why is that? :confused:

RPf16 seems reasonable even if I don't agree with everything he writes :idunno:
How many times have you neg'd him would you guess?

I don't think aCW neg reps at all.
He goes around calling people un Christian and even saying they will burn in hell because they are not Libertarian in their views. I neg posts like that. I don't call people names like pedophile. That is a flat out lie.

WizardofOz

He goes around calling people un Christian and even saying they will burn in hell because they are not Libertarian in their views.

No, he says that to aCW because aCW does everything he can to get under people's skin. RPf16 should recognize aCW for the troll he is but that's on him. He's new. I'm sure he'll figure it out eventually.

I neg posts like that. I don't call people names like pedophile. That is a flat out lie.

Just curious, have you ever negged, say, Nick M for telling people they will burn in hell or are you OK with that?

Honestly, how many time do you think you've negged RPf16?

He hasn't called people un Christian or said they will burn in hell often.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, he says that to aCW because aCW does everything he can to get under people's skin. RPf16 should recognize aCW for the troll he is but that's on him. He's new. I'm sure he'll figure it out eventually.

Just curious, have you ever negged, say, Nick M for telling people they will burn in hell or are you OK with that?

Honestly, how many time do you think you've negged RPf16?

He hasn't called people un Christian or said they will burn in hell often.
Negging is disapproval of posting behavior. I find his posts and his one track mind on the topic distasteful.
Other one track posters to tend to neg
meshak
The Horn

Reps are approval or disapproval of posting or forum behavior. They don't hurt people. I tend to neg posts I deem bad. It is at my personal discretion and I don't have to explain myself.

john w

Hall of Fame
Post your neg reps, who they're from and the reason they say they gave you one.

This should be interesting :)

"Who is Neg Repping Who and Why?"-the Wiz

I am negatively repping you, "cuz" of your incorrect grammar-objective case:

Who is Neg Repping Whom...?

WizardofOz

Negging is disapproval of posting behavior. I find his posts and his one track mind on the topic distasteful.
Other one track posters to tend to neg
meshak
The Horn

Reps are approval or disapproval of posting or forum behavior. They don't hurt people. I tend to neg posts I deem bad. It is at my personal discretion and I don't have to explain myself.

You already did, but :wave:

Keep following people around and neg repping them if it puts a smile on your face. :thumb:

WizardofOz

"Who is Neg Repping Who and Why?"-the Wiz

I am negatively repping you, "cuz" of your incorrect grammar-objective case:

Who is Neg Repping Whom...?

:rotfl:

You're lecturing about grammar? Hilarious.

Have you actually read any of your posts?

3ptr05.jpg

john w

Hall of Fame
:rotfl:

You're lecturing about grammar? Hilarious.

Have you actually read any of your posts?

3ptr05.jpg

"Have you actually read any of your posts"-Goober

How long did it take to come up with that puzzling rhetorical q, when you surfed the net? Impressive. I've never seen that one before.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
"Have you actually read any of your posts"-Goober

How long did it take to come up with that puzzling rhetorical q, when you surfed the net? Impressive. I've never seen that one before.

I'll have to go along with WOO on this one! You're not exactly known
for being an articulate poster JW!