Who brought Jesus back to life when he died?

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
What does the Bible say about that? The Bible clearly identifies MANY TIMES who raised Jesus.

Acts 3:13 The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.
... 5:30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.

Jesus knew very well who was the one who could SAVE HIM FROM DEATH:

Heb. 5:7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;
8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;
10 Called of God an high priest after the order of Melchisedec.

PD: Quotes are from KJV.1611
All those MANY TIMES are consistent with both the ancient Apostolic oral tradition of the Trinity, and with your non-Trinitarian error which you promote here.

But there is one part of John's Gospel which is inconsistent with non-Trinitarianism. It fatally conflicts with non-Trinitarianism.

John 2
13* Since the Passover* of the Jews was near,f Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14* He found in the temple area those who sold oxen, sheep, and doves,* as well as the money-changers seated there.g 15He made a whip out of cords and drove them all out of the temple area, with the sheep and oxen, and spilled the coins of the money-changers and overturned their tables, 16and to those who sold doves he said, “Take these out of here, and stop making my Father’s house a marketplace.”h 17* His disciples recalled the words of scripture,i “Zeal for your house will consume me.” 18At this the Jews answered and said to him, “What sign can you show us for doing this?”j 19Jesus answered and said to them,* k “Destroy this temple and in three days I will raise it up.” 20The Jews said, “This temple has been under construction for forty-six years,* and you will raise it up in three days?” 21But he was speaking about the temple of his body. 22Therefore, when he was raised from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this, and they came to believe the scripture and the word Jesus had spoken.l

The Lord Jesus (not the phony and fake "Lowered" Jesus you promote) claimed that He would resurrect Himself.

Don't you believe the teachings of Jesus?

We know you don't.

Hoping

Banned
According to scripture, you are both right.
Jesus was the Word made flesh.
The Word was with God and was God.
Without the encumbrance of the flesh, Jesus was again with God and was God.
THEY raised Jesus from the dead.

EliG

BANNED
Banned
you nincompoop.

If you're just here to cause trouble, you're going to get banned very quickly. Don't be dumb.
Don't threaten me, Duh.

I don't need to be on this forum at all; I am doing you a big favor on giving you some of my time, DUH ... and information that you will not otherwise have access to, except if a witness provides it to you. Internet is huge, Duh.

Worry rather about those who make comments where they call other forumers "idiots". If that's what you want to have here, be happy.

That was it, and now your forum can be as dead as it has been since the only thing you have here is a gang of fakers posing as Christians who only come when they want to have fun and attack a true believer. Enjoy your space and goodbye, DUH.

Delete my profile from here, and tell me now who is the idiot, DUH.

Right Divider

Body part
I don't need to be on this forum at all;
No, you don't. This is a Christian forum and you are not a Christian. You are a cult member.
I am doing you a big favor on giving you some of my time,
No thanks... you can keep it.
DUH ... and information that you will not otherwise have access to, except if a witness provides it to you. Internet is huge, Duh.
You oppose the LORD Jesus Christ and therefore your "information" is FALSE.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Don't threaten me, Duh.

Then don't be a troll.

I don't need to be on this forum at all;

Correct. You don't.

I am doing you a big favor on giving you some of my time, DUH ...

Talk about arrogance and self-importance...

and information that you will not otherwise have access to, except if a witness provides it to you.

Nothing you have said so far is anything we haven't heard before.

You're not the first "Jesus is not God" cultist we've had here, nor will you be the last.

Internet is huge, Duh.

Very much so.

Worry rather about those who make comments where they call other forumers "idiots".

Name calling is allowed here, just not without cause. I called you a nincompoop because you were being a nincompoop.

If that's what you want to have here, be happy.

We are.

That was it, and now your forum can be as dead as it has been since the only thing you have here is a gang of fakers posing as Christians who only come when they want to have fun and attack a true believer.

Typical "casting others out of the kingdom while asserting you are a true believer" shtick.

Enjoy your space and goodbye, DUH.

Kthxbai! Don't come back! (We'll know if you do...)

Delete my profile from here,

We don't delete profiles simply because someone leaves, or in this case, is banned for being a troll.

and tell me now who is the idiot, DUH.

Says the one who keeps saying "duh, duh, duh..."

borntosurf

Rom 8:9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of The Anointing, he is none of his.

:10 And if the Spirit of The Anointing be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up the Anointing from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

the scriptures joyfully bring us to bear the truth that Jesus was both Lord and The Anointing, The Anointing that dwells in us. Jesus , The Anointing is dwelling within the believer, by accepting him as our savior and repenting in our hearts.

Gal 4:5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

God hath sent forth - “ THE SPIRIT OF HIS SON “ - into your hearts, crying, FATHER, FATHER.

we are born again / born again - in the spirit - as begotten sons and daughters of God whom we will be raised from the dead by The Spirit of the Anointing