Who are the Ant People?

daqq

Who are the ant people?

Proverbs 6:6-8a LXX-Septuagint (Brenton English Translation)
6 Go to the ant, O sluggard; and see, and emulate his ways, and become wiser than he.
7 For whereas he has no husbandry, nor any one to compel him, and is under no master,
8a he prepares food for himself in the summer, and lays by abundant store in harvest.

Proverbs 30:24-25 LXX-Septuagint (Brenton English Translation)
24 And there are four very little things upon the earth, but these are wiser than the wise:
25 the ants which are weak, and yet prepare their food in summer;

Proverbs 30:24-25 KJV (Hebrew Text)
24 There be four things which are little upon the earth, but they are exceeding wise:
25 The ants are a people not strong, yet they prepare their meat in the summer;

The ants are likened to a people? So I went searching to find other animals and creepy crawlers that might be likened to people: and of course I first found that the serpent in the garden spoke like a person to the woman. But the serpent was a liar from the beginning and was cursed to walk upon his belly, which is from the language the same as saying that he would walk according to his belly, (it can be understood that way). Yet the ant has no belly, well, he does, but it is not in the place where the belly is typically found on a creature. Next I found that the rod of Ahron became a tannin-dragon before Pharaoh and his sorcerers and enchanters, that is in this case a Nile crocodile, (tannin-dragon), because they were in Egypt when this was done. However the Nile Dragon has an even bigger belly than the serpent, (lol), a slow belly, (Titus 1:12 KJV), and Pharaoh himself is likened to a tannin-dragon in the midst of his rivers and seas, (tannin, Eze 29:3, 32:2), and yet the ant people have no belly at all! Who are these ant people that are wiser than the wise and do not walk according to the belly because they do not even have a belly?

Have you considered the ant?
It is as if his belly has been cut-away-all-around! :rotfl:

Consider the serpent with his beloved belly:

8061482-3x2-940x627.jpg

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-...ke-removed-from-north-eastern-suburbs/8814488

Consider the Nile Dragon and his even bigger slow-belly, (but only slow on the land).

nile-crocodile_cc-0303.jpg

http://www.wildlife-pictures-online.com/crocodile_cc-0303.html

Now consider the ant:

ant-line-drawing31.jpg

https://citybugs.tamu.edu/factsheets/household/ants-house/ent-2013/

Who are these ant people? :chz4brnz: :chuckle:

beameup

Who are the "rock badger people"?
"the rock badgers are a people not mighty,
yet they make their homes in the cliffs"
- Prov 30:26

daqq

Apparently Paul knows the answer:

1 Corinthians 1:25-29 ASV
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26 For behold your calling, brethren, that not many wise after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
27 but God chose the foolish things of the world, that he might put to shame them that are wise; and God chose the weak things of the world, that he might put to shame the things that are strong;
28 and the base things of the world, and the things that are despised, did God choose, yea and the things that are not, that he might bring to nought the things that are:
29 that no flesh should glory before God.

1 Corinthians 4:8-13 ASV
8 Already are ye filled, already ye are become rich, ye have come to reign without us: yea and I would that ye did reign, that we also might reign with you.
9 For, I think, God hath set forth us the apostles last of all, as men doomed to death: for we are made a spectacle unto the world, both to angels and men.
10 We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye have glory, but we have dishonor.
11 Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwelling-place;
12 and we toil, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we endure;
13 being defamed, we entreat: we are made as the filth of the world, the offscouring of all things, even until now.

2 Corinthians 12:2-5
2 I know a certain-anthropos, prior to fourteen years in Meshiah, (whether in the body, I know not; or whether out of the body, not I know not: Elohim knows!), that such-a-one was caught up even to the third heaven.
3 Also I know a certain-anthropos such-a-one, (whether in the body, or apart from the body, I know not: Elohim knows!)
4 how that he was caught up into the Paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.
5 On behalf of such-a-one will I glory:
[the certain such-a-one caught up to the Paradise and not the certain such-a-one caught up into the third heaven speaking things it is not lawful for a man to utter] but on mine own behalf I will not glory, except in my weaknesses.

What or who was cut away from Saul-Paul when they were caught up to the third heaven and the Paradise respectively? The mighty one, (Saulo), was removed like the foreskin of his heart: and the little one, (which is the meaning of "Paulo", that is, "little"), was born from above.

24 And there are four very little things upon the earth, but these are wiser than the wise:

24 There be four things which are little upon the earth, but they are exceeding wise:

Have you considered the ant people? (lol), they have no belly:
It is as if the belly has been cut-away-all-around! :rotfl:

daqq

הנמלים
http://biblehub.com/text/proverbs/30-25.htm

Proverbs 30:25
25 The nemalim people are not strong: yet in
summer(harvest) they prepare their bread!

H5244 nemalah: an ant
Original Word: נמלים
Part of Speech: Noun Feminine
Transliteration: nemalah
Phonetic Spelling: (nem-aw-law')
Short Definition: ant
Feminine from H5243 namal; an ant (probably from its almost bisected form) -- ant.
More: http://biblehub.com/hebrew/5244.htm

H5243 namal: branch to be cut down off, circumcise
Original Word: נמל
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: namal
Phonetic Spelling: (naw-mal')
Short Definition: circumcise
Word Origin: the same as
mul, q.v.
More: http://biblehub.com/hebrew/5243.htm

H4135 muwl: to circumcise
Original Word: מול
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: mul
Phonetic Spelling: (mool)
Short Definition: circumcised
Word Origin: a prim. root
Definition: to circumcise
circumcise (4), circumcised (25), circumcising (1), cut off (3), shafts (1), surely be circumcised (1).
circumcising, selves, cut down in pieces, destroy, must needs A primitive root; to cut short, i.e. Curtail (specifically the prepuce, i.e. To circumcise); by implication, to blunt; figuratively, to destroy -- circumcise(-ing), selves), cut down (in pieces), destroy, X must needs.
More: http://biblehub.com/hebrew/4135.htm

Greek:

G4059 περιτέμνω peritemno (pe-riy-tem'-nō) v.
peritémnō (from 4012 /perí, "all-around" and temnō, "cut off") – circumcise; (figuratively) cutting off the "old life," in favor of the new which is in Christ (the Seed). This starts with being born again into God's family (personally entering His covenant).
1. to cut all around.
2. (specially) to circumcise.

[from G4012 and the base of G5114]
KJV: circumcise
More: http://biblehub.com/greek/4059.htm

Genesis 17:9-11
9 And Elohim said unto Abraham, You shall keep My covenant therefore, you, and your seed after you in their generations.
10 This is My covenant, which you shall keep, between Me and you and your seed after you: Every man-child among you shall be circumcised
[H4135 muwl].
11 And ye shall circumcise
[H5243 namal] the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant between Me and you.

Have you considered the nemalim people? It is indeed a proverb after all:

Proverbs 30:25
25 The circumcised people are not strong: yet in summer(harvest) they prepare their bread!

But these are they which are circumcised in heart, like Abraham and all his house, who walk not according to the belly of the carnal flesh-man, nor as the serpent and the dragon, seeing all things according to the mind and eyes of the natural physical minded man. For they have no belly, like the ant, for indeed the mind of the flesh which thinks according to its belly has been cut away, a circumcision in the supernal way, cut-away-all-around and removed, like the torso of the ant which has no belly. Elohim has chosen the weak things of the world to confound the wise: and the nemalim people, though weak, are wiser than the wisdom of the world because they have the wisdom of Elohim by way of the Testimony of the Messiah. :)

daqq

Have you considered the ox and the ox-goad? Where is the cattle prod applied so as to get the ox to walk or go forward? Is it not the soft underbelly where the cattle prod is applied? that is to say, near the "hollow of the thigh".

Farmer plowing with ox and goad
farmerplowing.jpg

http://www.truthortradition.com/articles/agricultural-life-peasants

Acts 26:14
14 παντων τε καταπεσοντων ημων εις την γην ηκουσα φωνην λεγουσαν προς με τη εβραιδι διαλεκτω σαουλ σαουλ τι με διωκεις σκληρον σοι προς κεντρα λακτιζειν
14 And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice saying unto me in the Hebrew dialect, Saul, Saul, why do you persecute-pursue me? It is withering(drying or hardening to the thigh) for you to kick against the cattle-prod.

This testimony of Paul is in DIRECT correlation to that of Yaakob:

Acts 26:12-14
12 Whereupon, as I journeyed to Damascus with the authority and commission of the chief priests:
13 At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them that journeyed with me.
14 And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice saying unto me in the Hebrew dialect, Shaul, Shaul, why do you pursue me? It is to the drying of the thigh for you to kick against the cattle-prod!

By this statement Paul would no doubt later come to fully understand what the Master had said to him, for he likewise comes to understand that even oxen in the Torah really concern people: "Does Elohim take care for oxen? or does He not say it all together for our sakes? for our sakes no doubt this is written!", (1Cor 9:8-11). We therefore can understand the supernal meaning behind what is written of this in the Torah companion passage:

Genesis 32:24-32
24 And Yaakob was left alone; and there wrestled a certain one with him until the breaking of the day.
25 And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh: and the hollow of Yaakob's thigh was severed-withered as he wrestled with him.
26 And he said, Let me go, for the day breaks! and he said, I will not let you go unless you bless me!
27 And he said to him, What is your name? And he said, Yaakob.
28 And he said, Your name shall no more be called Yaakob, but YiSara'el: for as a prince you have power with Elohim and with men, and have prevailed.
29 And Yaakob asked him, and said, Tell me, I pray, your name? and he said, Wherefore do you ask after my name? and he blessed him there.
30 And Yaakob called the name of the place Peniel: for
[the reason of] "I have seen Elohim face to face", and my life is preserved.
31 And as he passed|over Penuel the sun rose upon him,
[supernal meaning] and he halted because of his thigh.
32 Therefore the children of Yisrael do not partake of the sinew-organ which withered, which is over-upon the hollow of the thigh, even unto this day: for he touched the hollow of Yaakob's thigh in the sinew-organ that withered.

This speaks of the belly and the mind of the flesh: the sons of Yisrael do not partake or "eat" of the sinew-organ which was withered, and thus they do not walk according to the belly of the natural minded man "whose god is his belly", (Phil 3:18,19), like the serpent and the dragon, seeing all things according to the eyes and mind of the flesh and the natural man: for such-a-one is like Esau, who sold his birthright for a bowl of soup to satisfy the lust of his belly. "Shaul, Shaul, why do you persecute-pursue after me? It is to the withering-drying up of your own thigh to kick against the cattle-prodder", as if to say, YOU are the OX! I AM the PRODDER! (SPIRIT).

Moreover, instead of thigh, one may find a better understanding by reading loins.

Last edited:

daqq

And I suppose in your mind oxen are also just oxen according to your reading of the holy Scripture of the Living Elohim who is Spirit and whose Word is Spirit?

1 Corinthians 9:7-11
7 Who goeth a warfare any time at his own charges? who planteth a vineyard, and eateth not of the fruit thereof? or who feedeth a flock, and eateth not of the milk of the flock?
8 Say I these things as a man? or saith not the law the same also?
9 For it is written in the law of Moses, Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn. Doth God take care for oxen?
10 Or saith he it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written: that he that ploweth should plow in hope; and that he that thresheth in hope should be partaker of his hope.
11 If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?

Does Elohim take care for oxen? or does He not say it altogether for our sakes? for our sakes, no doubt, this is written!

Hmmm, what is wrong with Paul? Apparently he never went to your school with your teachers who love to teach and say as their motto, "If the plain sense makes sense, seek no other sense, lest you end up with nonsense!" But I must tell you, even though that saying may sound wise and intelligent to the natural mind: in the absence of the true sense, which is according to the Testimony of the Messiah found in the Gospel accounts, that saying is utter buffoonery. :)

Zeke

Who are the ant people?

Proverbs 6:6-8a LXX-Septuagint (Brenton English Translation)
6 Go to the ant, O sluggard; and see, and emulate his ways, and become wiser than he.
7 For whereas he has no husbandry, nor any one to compel him, and is under no master,
8a he prepares food for himself in the summer, and lays by abundant store in harvest.

The ants are likened to a people? So I went searching to find other animals and creepy crawlers that might be likened to people: and of course I first found that the serpent in the garden spoke like a person to the woman. But the serpent was a liar from the beginning and was cursed to walk upon his belly, which is from the language the same as saying that he would walk according to his belly, (it can be understood that way). Yet the ant has no belly, well, he does, but it is not in the place where the belly is typically found on a creature. Next I found that the rod of Ahron became a tannin-dragon before Pharaoh and his sorcerers and enchanters, that is in this case a Nile crocodile, (tannin-dragon), because they were in Egypt when this was done. However the Nile Dragon has an even bigger belly than the serpent, (lol), a slow belly, (Titus 1:12 KJV), and Pharaoh himself is likened to a tannin-dragon in the midst of his rivers and seas, (tannin, Eze 29:3, 32:2), and yet the ant people have no belly at all! Who are these ant people that are wiser than the wise and do not walk according to the belly because they do not even have a belly?

Have you considered the ant?
It is as if his belly has been cut-away-all-around! :rotfl:

Consider the serpent with his beloved belly:

8061482-3x2-940x627.jpg

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-...ke-removed-from-north-eastern-suburbs/8814488

Consider the Nile Dragon and his even bigger slow-belly, (but only slow on the land).

nile-crocodile_cc-0303.jpg

http://www.wildlife-pictures-online.com/crocodile_cc-0303.html

Now consider the ant:

ant-line-drawing31.jpg

https://citybugs.tamu.edu/factsheets/household/ants-house/ent-2013/

Who are these ant people? :chz4brnz: :chuckle:

When .

Last edited:

daqq

In the well known passage the Master says this concerning the Satan or Adversary:

Matthew 16:23
23 But he turned, and said to Peter, Get behind me, Satan: you are a stumbling-block unto me, for you savor not the things that be of Elohim, but the things that be of men.
24 Then said Yeshua unto his disciples, If anyone will come after me, let him utterly disown himself, and take up his cross, and follow me:
25 For whosoever will save his soul shall destroy it: and whosoever will tear-down-destroy his soul for my sake shall find it.
26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

The the Devil, the Satan, and the Serpent, the enemy and Adversary of a man, he is the carnal minded "old man" nature who savors only the things that be of men: "the spirit of the world", who walks according to his belly just the same as Esau-man which Elohim says He hates, (or detests). As for Paul, Saul is his "old man" nature, the typology is likened to Esau, and that one is the excess which is cut away or circumcised when Saul -vs- Paul are caught up in 2Cor12:1-5, (quoted above herein).

daqq

When size is brought into this comparison scale the strength of the ant is winner hands down, where modern man would perish physically the ant would still be surviving, even in conscience awareness man has the variety of thoughts defeating his ability to just be still and enjoy the presence moment, ant wins again today is the only day, Snakes get a bad rap from bad interpretation, crocodiles are inferior to both ant and snake in environmental adaptation abilities, but certainly superior to most modern mans survival skills of adaptation in the wilderness of life. .

Yeah, most everyone knows that about the ant but it has nothing to do with what the proverb is saying. In fact nothing you have said has anything to do with what the proverb is speaking about. I also watched all nine and a half minutes of your video in the second post and it has nothing to do with this thread either: unless of course you are suggesting that this survivalist guy is one of the "ant people"? If so then someone else could come along and say just as easily, "No, its the inner city dwellers!", (lol), "Just look at New York and LA, the people are so many they look like ants from above!" And then what happens? A foolish argument erupts over whether the "survivalists" or the "city-dwellers" are the "ant people", (lol), and truth be told the city-dweller argument would probably win out because all those ant people in the inner cities, piled on top of each other and out of work, end up procreating like rock-badgers and conies, (to quote from Beameup's passage which follows what I quoted, lol, that is, rock-rabbits). Mean while your survivalist guy is out in the woods all alone, rubbing two sticks together trying to start a fire, and ends up getting mauled by an angry she-bear bereaved over the loss of her cubs. :chuckle:

Last edited:

Zeke

Well who knows what your mind set is concerning scripture Dag one minute your leading donkeys in a parable but get upset when a proverb is perceived with like minded strokes, sorry, i will take a vow of silence concerning your posts.

daqq

Well who knows what your mind set is concerning scripture Dag one minute your leading donkeys in a parable but get upset when a proverb is perceived with like minded strokes, sorry, i will take a vow of silence concerning your posts.

Ah, you gave yourself away: if you want to know my mindset try reading the thread.

daqq

Who are the "rock badger people"?
"the rock badgers are a people not mighty,
yet they make their homes in the cliffs"
- Prov 30:26

It may not be "cliffs" and is not plural, but rather Cela, and that is the Rock which is Meshiah:

Proverbs 30:26
26 The shaphanim
("treasures", like "hidden treasures in an earthen vessel") are not a mighty people: but they make their home in the Cela.

Deuteronomy 32:13
13 He made him ride on the high places of the earth, that he might eat the increase of the fields; and He made him to suck honey out of the Cela-Rock,
(the Son - Num 20:8-12) and oil out of the flinty Tsur-Rock:(the Father - Exo 17:5-6, Dt 8:14,15, Dt 32:3-4)

Deuteronomy 33:18-19
18 And of Zebulun he said, Rejoice, Zebulun, in thy going out; and, Issachar, in thy tents.
19 They shall call the people unto the mountain; there they shall offer sacrifices of righteousness: for they shall nurse of the abundance of the seas, and of shaphan-treasures hidden in the sand.
(Gen 22:17, Pro 26:10, etc., H2344=H2342)

So the statement of Paul, in 2Cor 4:6,7, seems to point toward the idea of a scroll, the scripture, the Word, when it is held in darkness being rolled up and put into an earthen jar for safe-keeping, (just as the rolled up scrolls found at Qumran, which were indeed found in secret caves, hidden in the side of a cliff). But he speaks in the supernal way of the man as being the earthen vessel, clay, and the Word being within the man as being the treasure: thus the Light shines from the darkness, from within the man, being written upon the heart.

There is moreover an ancient Hebrew story about a rock which followed Israel around in the desert as they wandered, (which Paul speaks of in 1Cor 10:4), and that rock was said to be shaped like a beehive, and hence, honey from the Cela.

Gill's Exposition (from the commentary on 1Corinthians 10:4)
And this sense of the apostle is entirely agreeable to the sentiments of the Jews, who say, that the Israelites had the well of water all the forty years (k). The Jerusalem Targum (l) says of the

"well given at Mattanah, that it again became unto them violent overflowing brooks, and again ascended to the tops of the mountains, and descended with them into the ancient valleys.''

And to the same purpose the Targum of Jonathan ben Uzziel (m),

"that it again ascended with them to the highest mountains, and from the highest mountains it descended with them to the hills, and encompassed the whole camp of Israel, and gave drink to everyone at the gate of his own dwelling place; and from the high mountains it descended with them into the deep valleys.''

Yea, they speak of the rock in much the same language the apostle does, and seem to understand it of the rock itself, as if that really went along with the Israelites in the wilderness. Thus one of their writers (n) on those words, "must we fetch you water out of this rock?" makes this remark:

"for they knew it not, , "for that rock went", and remained among the rocks.''

And in another place it is said (o),

"that the rock became in the form of a beehive; (elsewhere (p) it is said to be round as a sieve; ) and rolled along, , "and came with them", in their journeys; and when the standard bearers encamped, and the tabernacle stood still, the rock came, and remained in the court of the tent of the congregation; and the princes came and stood upon the top of it, and said, ascend, O well, and it ascended.''

Now, though in this account there is a mixture of fable, yet there appears something of the old true tradition received in the Jewish church, which the apostle has here respect to.

(k) Jarchi in Numbers 20.2.((l) In Numbers 21.20. (m) In ib. (n) Jarchi in Numbers 20.10. (o) Bemidbar Rabba, sect. 1. fol. 177. 2.((p) Gloss. in T. Bab. Pesach. fol. 54. 1.((q) Zohar in Num. fol. 87. 4. & Imre Binah in ib. (r) Lib. Allegor. l. 3. p. 1103.

http://biblehub.com/1_corinthians/10-4.htm

And of course the age-old typical above ground water-pot or cistern looked much like a beehive, (like the six stone cisterns or water-pots mentioned in Jhn 2:6 which would have likely held about four baths or just under forty gallons). This is one of the same type found in Israel:

Eretz----water-jar-bigger.jpg

http://dqhall.com/israelphotosII/stonejar.htm

"Spring up, O well!" (Numbers 21:17)

Last edited:

daqq

Anyway, circumcision was never intended to be taken as literal to begin with: have you considered the ant? (lol), he is cut-away-all-around at his mid-section, the "belly" is what has been circumcised, that is, the mind of the flesh which walks according to the belly like the serpent was cursed to do in the very beginning; the same mind and thinking of the natural and carnal man who sees all things according to the flesh and the lust thereof, as if his god is his belly, as Paul says. Moreover, as Paul also says, "οφελον και αποκοψονται οι αναστατουντες υμας!", (Gal5:12), which is to say, "Would that they who trouble you might go ahead and fully amputate themselves!", (lol), which is not speaking of the privy member but of the fact that the ant people are as divided into two: Ishmael of the flesh -vs- Isaac of the promise, Esau whom Elohim hates (because he represents the first of the twins, the flesh and carnal minded man) -vs- Jacob whom Elohim loves, (the second man, and of the Spirit), and so on and so on. Part yourself asunder, and render unto Caesar the things that be of Caesar, and render unto Elohim the things of Elohim: αποκοψονται!!! :chuckle:

Deuteronomy 10:16 KJV
16 Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked.

Deuteronomy 30:4-6 KJV
4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:
[Mat24:31]
5 And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.
6 And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.

Deuteronomy 30:11-15 KJV
11 For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off.
12 It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?
[Rom10:6]
13 Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?
[Rom10:7]
14 But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it.
[Rom10:8]
15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;

Deuteronomy 30:19 KJV
19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

The Word is very near unto you, in your mouth, and in your heart:
To choose physical circumcision in your interpretation is to choose Death.
To choose supernal circumcision of the foreskin of the heart is to choose Life.
Choose life, says Moses, says the Torah, says the Word, says the Father.