White Privilege

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
had to read the comments to understand what was going on, and the way they were written (which is typical for this sort of social media nonsense) prompts me to say...

i don't care :idunno:

ok doser

although it would be nice to see the preceding minute of interaction - these clickbait clips always start at the point where something "obviously" unjustifiable happens, just so the SJW types can feel justified in their outrage

ok doser

this is the retarded commentary I was referring to - if i was the writer, i'd be embarrassed

WARNING! Aggressive McDonalds customer has the tables turned on him when he violently grabs a diminutive black female worker... and she fights back, overpowering him. White 'transient' arrested for attacking black female McDonald's worker. Transient gets served a McAss whooping. Over the counter in a shocking assault caught on video. Daniel Taylor, 40, lunges at the black woman at a St. Petersburg McDonald's on Monday in shock video. The woman fights back after she is grabbed across the counter, pulling Taylor back and frantically punching the man in retaliation. As the woman calms herself down and looks for her phone, a battered Taylor screams: 'I want her a*s fired'. Taylor, from West Virginia, was charged with two counts of simple battery for the wild altercation. On Facebook, a woman believed to be his mother posted on Tuesday that her son had been 'homeless for sometime' and 'hasn't been able to find a job'. A Florida transient was detained after he was filmed brutally attacking a black female fast food employee on New Year's Eve who bravely fought back. Daniel Taylor, 40, was charged with two counts of simple battery for the wild altercation that took place at the McDonald's in St. Petersburg on Monday. In the shocking video, that has since gone viral, Taylor lunges at the black woman and drags her nearly across the counter. But the woman soon resists, pulling Taylor back and then frantically punches the man in retaliation. People in the background can be heard asking for the police as the woman pummels the man and demands that he 'stops playing with her.' A coworker appears to try to pull the woman off the man but her grip was tight and lethal. He rushed over to Taylor and managed to separate the two. The irate employee also screamed obscenities at her assailant. The woman fights back after she is grabbed across the counter, pulling Taylor back and frantically punches the man in retaliation. At this moment, the manager comes over to 'assess' the situation and asks the customer what was wrong with his order. As the woman calms herself down and looks for her phone, a battered Taylor screams: 'I want her a*s fired.' Taylor, from West Virginia, was charged with two counts of simple battery for the wild altercation +9 Taylor, from West Virginia, was charged with two counts of simple battery for the wild altercation But the woman quickly retorts: 'No, you're going to jail!' Taylor then asserts that he was simply asking a question before adding 'b***h' as the clip comes to an end. The 'transient' was detained on New Year's Day and booked at the Pinellas County jail, according to court documents. fast food fails upset. shocking mcdonald's fight. Breaking. news. latest. coverage. #McDonald's #Fight #CaughtonVideo #employeeattacked McDonald's fight employee attacked by man. #customervsempolyee. Mcdonald's employee defends herself against man fight. White transient erupts in anger attacks mcdonald's employee."I want her fired." St. Petersburg McDonald's Assault Prompts Boycott.

but it plays with the retards who lap this stuff up on social media

ok doser

I guess he's upset Baldy didn't get an asswhoppin.
I have to admit I'm a little upset Baldy didn't get an asswhoppin.

you don't have any questions about what precipitated it?

you wouldn't like to see the exchange that occurred immediately before whitey reached over the counter and grabbed blackey?

fool

Hall of Fame
you don't have any questions about what precipitated it?

you wouldn't like to see the exchange that occurred immediately before whitey reached over the counter and grabbed blackey?

I would love to see that but unless it changes who grabbed who first Baldy needs an asswhoppin.

ok doser

Biandudi shot the video:
Biandudi says the argument started when Taylor went over to the condiment bar to grab a straw. When he noticed there were none, she says he began screaming at the employees.

"He was yelling and walking toward the counter and the young lady behind the counter told him that it’s the law now that we’re not allowed to have straws in the lobby,” she said.

The new law, which took effect January 1 in St. Petersburg says restaurants can’t have straws out. Instead, customers must request the straw. In 2020, plastic straws will no longer be allowed in restaurants at all and businesses will have to find an alternative.

"They started exchanging words laced with profanity and he said there’s no such law that exists and she was saying yes it is a law,” said Biandudi.

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/...-employee-over-not-getting-a-straw-police-say

ok doser

Biandudi shot the video:
Biandudi says the argument started when Taylor went over to the condiment bar to grab a straw. When he noticed there were none, she says he began screaming at the employees.

"He was yelling and walking toward the counter and the young lady behind the counter told him that it’s the law now that we’re not allowed to have straws in the lobby,” she said.

The new law, which took effect January 1 in St. Petersburg says restaurants can’t have straws out. Instead, customers must request the straw. In 2020, plastic straws will no longer be allowed in restaurants at all and businesses will have to find an alternative.

"They started exchanging words laced with profanity and he said there’s no such law that exists and she was saying yes it is a law,” said Biandudi.

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/...-employee-over-not-getting-a-straw-police-say

"They started exchanging words laced with profanity" - i don't believe that's in the training manual as a recommended way of dealing with customers

fool

Hall of Fame
Biandudi shot the video:

This hits close to home being a Michigander just returned from a beach vacation in Florida over the holidays I can confirm at the beach you are ONLY getting a paper straw and they suck at sucking.
You can't even make it thru a solo cup worth of rum runner and the tip is soggy and pinching shut.
I did also find plenty of plastic straws in the sand as well as plenty of solo cups.
Which I put in the trash.
So like in the old days when a gentleman might carry a cigar cutter in his vest pocket we need to start carrying the very same tool or a smaller version to trim the end of our paper straws.
Or just quit using straws altogether.

ok doser

originally made from rye, i found a seller on google selling drinking straws made from wheat - i wonder if they hold up better than paper

Danoh

ok danoh, what did you have in mind with the thread title?

They should have immediately restrained him, and called the cops on him.

The White Privilege Part:

Instead, he not only got to get away with what he did, but they then went on to serve him as if nothing had happened.

I can bet that white Manager would have called the Law had the server been white and or that customer been black - have seen that sort of thing, too often.

But the fact is, that that man had no business putting his hands on that woman, regardless of what she may or may not have said to him.

A better man who have thought "to heck with the McDonald's job" proceeded to lay him out, followed by calling Law Enforcement on him.

Reminds me of a guy in high school when some guy put his hands on his sister. The beating he gave that guy.

Sometime later, released from jail, and back in school, when I jokingly said 'well, I hope you learned your lesson' he smiles and says "and back to jail I would go again if anyone else lays hands on my sister."

Like the old Kenny Rogers song goes "sometimes you have to fight, when you're a man..."

By the way, I had you in mind when I posted that video - I knew it is the sort of thing you'd have something interesting to say about.

I'm with fool on this one - "It's clobberin time!"

fool

Hall of Fame
I'm with fool on this one - "It's clobberin time!"
In Detroit that dude would have got beat down 2.5 seconds after he grabbed her.
In the suburbs especially.
I'm going to give St. Petersberg a Mulligan on this in that maybe all the team members were so busy they didn't know what was going on but as soon as the dude grabbed that little girls he should have been stomped.

fool

Hall of Fame
The irony is that a straw can make for a very disarming weapon.

Back when I worked at a McDonald's as a kid, I always had one in my shirt pocket - very easy to make things very uncomfortable for one with even a light straw jab to their eye.

Pocket Sand;