Which would you rather be?

Which would you rather be?

• Buried up to your chin in fresh, sun warmed, sewer pond scum.

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • Buried up to your chin in sweaty homos.

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

beanieboy

Clete said:
Where's my apology faggot? Your whole life is an offense to me! :vomit:

I cannot offer you an apology for my whole life, because that life has come from the Creator, and not from me. My "whole life" is more complicated that the two dimensional one that you think it is.

I will, however, wish you peace.

Peace be with you.

Namaste

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
This is about the worst thing I've ever seen posted on TOL.

Moderators, are we allowed to utter such vulgar, nasty and hateful attacks on other TOL members? Or, only if said TOL member is not a Christian? :rolleyes:

I mean surely, this goes beyond mere mocking, or telling a joke at someone's expense. This is like calling Jew "kike" or a black person "nigger", etc.

Just curious!
Beanie is not simply a pagan, not simply a sinner, he is a criminal. He is guilty of a capital crime, among the very worst things a human being can commit. Further, he is evil and hates God. I simply follow the example of King David.

Psalm 139:21
Do I not hate them, O LORD, who hate You? And do I not loathe those who rise up against You? 22 I hate them with perfect hatred; I count them my enemies.​

Resting in Him,
Clete

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
beanieboy said:
I cannot offer you an apology for my whole life, because that life has come from the Creator, and not from me. My "whole life" is more complicated that the two dimensional one that you think it is.

I will, however, wish you peace.

Peace be with you.

Namaste
You apologized for having offended someone. You've offended me so I wanted to see you prove yourself a hypocrite once again. Thank you for obliging me so willfully.

And I'm sure you think that your having been molested was God fault but it wasn't. Your Uncle, Dad, brother or whomever the homo was that sent you down the tragic path your are on should be executed along just as you should be. Just because you don't remember being anything but a pervert doesn't mean you were born that way or made that way by God. There are things that happen to us as children which have consequences that sometimes affect our entire lives. This is only one of several reasons why homos like yourself should be executed. I wasn't kidding when I said that homos reproduce by molesting children. Not that you, or every homo is a child molester, but that nearly all homos have been molested and nearly all child molesters are homos.

Okay, that's all I can stand for now. It's starting to rain here, I think I'll go stand outside and maybe some of this homo funk will wash off of me. :vomit:

Resting in Him,
Clete

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
This is about the worst thing I've ever seen posted on TOL.

Moderators, are we allowed to utter such vulgar, nasty and hateful attacks on other TOL members? Or, only if said TOL member is not a Christian? :rolleyes:

I mean surely, this goes beyond mere mocking, or telling a joke at someone's expense. This is like calling Jew "kike" or a black person "nigger", etc.

Just curious!
Clete is a moderator.

Caille

Clete said:
You apologized for having offended someone. You've offended me so I wanted to see you prove yourself a hypocrite once again. Thank you for obliging me so willfully.

And I'm sure you think that your having been molested was God fault but it wasn't. Your Uncle, Dad, brother or whomever the homo was that sent you down the tragic path your are on should be executed along just as you should be. Just because you don't remember being anything but a pervert doesn't mean you were born that way or made that way by God. There are things that happen to us as children which have consequences that sometimes affect our entire lives. This is only one of several reasons why homos like yourself should be executed. I wasn't kidding when I said that homos reproduce by molesting children. Not that you, or every homo is a child molester, but that nearly all homos have been molested and nearly all child molesters are homos.

Okay, that's all I can stand for now. It's starting to rain here, I think I'll go stand outside and maybe some of this homo funk will wash off of me. :vomit:

Resting in Him,
Clete

Clete, you're a poor witness for Christianity.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Caille said:
Clete, you're a poor witness for Christianity.
I saw a video where someone said that to a guy once. By the end of the conversation the one who said it got saved. I hope that happens with you.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Clete said:

Resting in Him,
Clete

Clete, I'm sorry, but this garbage of yours is absolutely reprehensible.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Lighthouse said:
I saw a video where someone said that to a guy once. By the end of the conversation the one who said it got saved. I hope that happens with you.

Sounds suspiciously "Blair Witch" to me.:rolleyes:

beanieboy

I've never been molested.

What I can't understand is, people claim that people who are gay have been molested, so the way they comfort and help the victim of molestation is to refer to them as vomit.

You don't offend me, Clete. You sadden me.
May God have mercy on your soul for your words, and the cruelty of your heart.
:(

Caille

Caledvwlch said:
That's too bad. The dude looks like a fop. So much for seeing that movie.

you know, for someone who gets so "excited" about homosexuality, that is kinda a gay looking avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.