WHICH GENTILES ARE GRAFTED INTO THE OLIVE TREE

God's Truth

Your judge of my posting is not as bad as your use of scripture...

You have no circumcised heart no inner Jew...where is your HATE SIN...flee from evil...oh yeah that Law thingy...NOT FOR YOU...

There is a new law.

You have fallen from grace because you are trying to be justified by the old laws purification works.

You don't even adhere to those works correctly.

It is laughable how you preach it but don't even know it.

clefty

Jesus said it is not what goes in a man that makes him unclean.
right...because what goes in a man is NOT by accident but by CHOICE...the uncircumcised heart chooses to EAT swine and NOT avoid it...the choice is MADE prior it going in the mouth... there is NO SACRIFICE for willful sin...but judgement...

Another scenerio is eating clean meat that was unknowingly offered to an idol...if a brother brings it to your attention you are to STOP eating it...says Paul

BECAUSE the Jerusalem council had concluded food offered to idols was forbidden according to OT...as gentiles were to learn hearing Moses read every Sabbath in the synagogues they crowded into...

The old law taught that there was clean and unclean food.
so did Yahushua and demonstrated it sending Demons into swine...prolly WHY you love your bacon...LOL

Peter STILL refused LONG after the cross...explained the vision was about reaching gentiles considered unclean by the enmity of the Jew and NOTHING about “YAY we can eat pork”

Paul wrote on having the circumcised hearts the inner Jew...the Christ mind...show me where He served Sunday Ham after church...40 days 5 weekends after the cross....NOTHING

yours is COMPLETELY an argument from silence...

The disciples had to wait for the Holy Spirit and then they would get remembrance and knowledge about certain things.

Oh so eating dog meat was advanced graduate classes made secret knowledge not even mentioned in scritpure? LOL

Stop bringing up MAD to me. I am not a madist and you bringing it up doesn't help the conversation.

Stop claiming the Sabbath is NOT FOR YOU...it just makes you MAD...all the other Laws you accept BUT SABBATH...

You your 9/10ths love...

clefty

There is a new law.
what? to love one another AS I have loved you? Hmmm show me where He served Sunday Ham after church...that would be AS I HAVE LOVED YOU...

You have fallen from grace because you are trying to be justified by the old laws purification works.
faith first then walk it out...believe and obey...hear and do...you do see the pattern yes?

Or “GET SAVED”...and NOW do works befitting repentance...His works not your own...like when Israel was saved from Egypt and THEN given the Law...keeping Sabbath PRIOR Sinai...

But NOOOOO...you twist everything just to accuse with false witness...typical as your whole doctrine rests on the false witness of Jews “Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered” and like when this ekklesia was in the wilderness you make for yourself a golden calf...saved but then fall to idolatry

You don't even adhere to those works correctly.

It is laughable how you preach it but don't even know it.

You worship Him in vain teach as doctrine the precepts of man disregarded the commandment of Yah to keep the tradition of man as the washing of pots and cups and many other such things ye do...

clefty

The disciples had to wait for the Holy Spirit and then they would get remembrance and knowledge about certain things.

This is EXACTLY what the MAD claim...the secret mystery was revealed LATER and taught later...making none of the mail written to Jews applicable to them...

”claim you abide in Christ then live just like Him” “on no thanks John that was to Jews only...NOT FOR ME”

Y’all believe Him as Satan does...WITHOUT OBEYING Him His Way...

God's Truth

right...because what goes in a man is NOT by accident but by CHOICE...the uncircumcised heart chooses to EAT swine and NOT avoid it...the choice is MADE prior it going in the mouth... there is NO SACRIFICE for willful sin...but judgement...
The old law says what goes in the mouth makes one unclean. You go against Jesus saying it is no longer what makes a person unclean.

You go against God who says not to call one unclean whom He has made clean.

Another scenerio is eating clean meat that was unknowingly offered to an idol...if a brother brings it to your attention you are to STOP eating it...says Paul

BECAUSE the Jerusalem council had concluded food offered to idols was forbidden according to OT...as gentiles were to learn hearing Moses read every Sabbath in the synagogues they crowded into...

Paul would never have told the Corinthians to eat what was sold in the meat markets at Corinth, or to consume whatever food was set before one on a neighbor’s table (1 Corinthians 10:25–28) if there wasn't a change to the dietary law---FOR THE OLD LAW SAYS SWINE and crustaceans CAN'T even TOUCH a pot or stove or anything where your food is prepared.

“Whatsoever is sold in the shambles, that eat, asking no question for conscience sake: ‘For the earth is the Lord's, and the fullness thereof.’ If any of them that believe not bid you to a feast, and you be disposed to go; whatsoever is set before you, eat, asking no question for conscience sake. But if any man say unto you, ‘This is offered in sacrifice unto idols,’ eat not for his sake that showed it, and for conscience sake: ‘for the earth is the Lord's, and the fullness thereof.

so did Yahushua and demonstrated it sending Demons into swine...prolly WHY you love your bacon...LOL

You pretend to uphold the old dietary law, but prove it that you buy food closely regulated and are ensured that no person or utensil that touches swine touched your vegetarian food.

The Dietary Laws state that if the carcass of any unclean animal comes into contact with an “oven, or ranges, or pots,” those household preparation tools “shall be broken down: for they are unclean, and shall be unclean unto you” (Leviticus 11:35). Tell me of a restaurant in the United States that does not serve bacon or ham and or crustaceans. Grills, ovens, refrigerators, utensils in your house would have to be broken down if anyone in your house brought any unclean food. So how many times did you destroy your oven and pots?

Peter STILL refused LONG after the cross...explained the vision was about reaching gentiles considered unclean by the enmity of the Jew and NOTHING about “YAY we can eat pork”

Paul wrote on having the circumcised hearts the inner Jew...the Christ mind...show me where He served Sunday Ham after church...40 days 5 weekends after the cross....NOTHING

yours is COMPLETELY an argument from silence...

Peter went in to the house of the Gentiles after God told him not to call any man unclean whom He has made clean.

Acts 10 13And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat. 14But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean. 15And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common. 16This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven.

Oh so eating dog meat was advanced graduate classes made secret knowledge not even mentioned in scritpure? LOL

In America dogs are pets and not used for eating. However, there are people in other countries who eat dogs and that doesn't make them unclean either.

Stop claiming the Sabbath is NOT FOR YOU...it just makes you MAD...all the other Laws you accept BUT SABBATH...

It is easy to see you don't value truth, or you wouldn't bear false witness against me as you do.

You your 9/10ths love...

I obey more than 10.

God's Truth

what? to love one another AS I have loved you? Hmmm show me where He served Sunday Ham after church...that would be AS I HAVE LOVED YOU...

faith first then walk it out...believe and obey...hear and do...you do see the pattern yes?

Or “GET SAVED”...and NOW do works befitting repentance...His works not your own...like when Israel was saved from Egypt and THEN given the Law...keeping Sabbath PRIOR Sinai...

But NOOOOO...you twist everything just to accuse with false witness...typical as your whole doctrine rests on the false witness of Jews “Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered” and like when this ekklesia was in the wilderness you make for yourself a golden calf...saved but then fall to idolatry

You worship Him in vain teach as doctrine the precepts of man disregarded the commandment of Yah to keep the tradition of man as the washing of pots and cups and many other such things ye do...

You have fallen from grace because you are trying to be made clean by doing the old law purification works.

Galatians 5:4 You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace.

God's Truth

This is EXACTLY what the MAD claim...the secret mystery was revealed LATER and taught later...making none of the mail written to Jews applicable to them...

”claim you abide in Christ then live just like Him” “on no thanks John that was to Jews only...NOT FOR ME”

Y’all believe Him as Satan does...WITHOUT OBEYING Him His Way...

When Jesus walked the earth he taught the one and only gospel that saves.

Just because it took the disciples a while to have understanding---it does not take away from the truth that JESUS TAUGHT the one and only gospel that saves.

clefty

The old law says what goes in the mouth makes one unclean. You go against Jesus saying it is no longer what makes a person unclean.
you really do miss this don’t you...

Yahusha taught looking with lust is committing adultery...to reveal that the ACT begins in the heart...

Impossible to commit adultery if you havent lusted first...

Just like a circumcised heart and “inner jew” would NOT consider SWINE as food...just like you would NOT eat your trash compactor...

I man with a lustful heart first will commit adultery just like a Jew with a DEFILED heart would allow himself to eat defiled meat...

You go against God who says not to call one unclean whom He has made clean.

Peter was clear and explained TWICE...it was NOT “Yay we get to eat bacon finally” but the gospel including DO NOT EAT UNCLEAN was to go to the Gentiles...as the Jerusalem council concluded James even affirming the gentiles crowding the synagogues would KEEP hearing Moses preached EVERY SABBATH...except if they were fleeing the Romans in future times of trouble...so Yahushua told them to pray they didnt have to flee on the Sabbath so they could hear Moses preached at the synagogue LOL and DO NOT bring Rat casserole for pot luck no matter if the blood was drained...or a chicken offered to an idol...DUH

Paul would never have told the Corinthians to eat what was sold in the meat markets at Corinth, or to consume whatever food was set before one on a neighbor’s table (1 Corinthians 10:25–28) if there wasn't a change to the dietary law---FOR THE OLD LAW SAYS SWINE and crustaceans CAN'T even TOUCH a pot or stove or anything where your food is prepared.

LOL...it was not for man’s traditions Paul gave his advice...

“Whatsoever is sold in the shambles, that eat, asking no question for conscience sake: ‘For the earth is the Lord's, and the fullness thereof.’
they were in Gentile lands getting clean food was a difficult thing as Jews in diaspora know...especially if you are a minority...Paul’s advise was no need to ask if meat was offered to idol how it was slaughtered...for conscience peace...but if you find out well it was a sin to you...

If any of them that believe not bid you to a feast, and you be disposed to go;
why would you be disposed? Because they were RUDE and insisted you eat ham? Or were they not hospitable and knowing you are restricted...we have parents ask about peanut allergy or diabetes even today...you think they all were rude and ill mannered uncivilized barbarians back then?

whatsoever is set before you, eat, asking no question for conscience sake.
again you KNOW what meat it is and if it is drained of blood...what you dont know is how it was killed if it was offered to idols...as well non believers would NOT know ALL THAT detail was prohibited you...

But if any man say unto you, ‘This is offered in sacrifice unto idols,’ eat not
BOOM right there...see? STOP do not eat...BECAUSE there was not dietary law and you would be unclean until sundown...NOT SHOT IN THE HEAD OR DOOMED TO HELL

for his sake that showed it,
yea because Paul prior had said “let no one seek his own but each one the other’s well being” verse 24 prior that “have NO fellowship with demons” verse 20

and for conscience sake
so if you are to STOP eating for the other dude who informed you...who is left? Your host the others in the room YOU...your conscience...do you continue to eat and MISREPRESENT HIM the body of Christ too for your own selfish gain?

‘for the earth is the Lord's, and the fullness thereof.
is a reminder other blessing and not just the stoopid unclean food in front of you is awaiting you...

You pretend to uphold the old dietary law, but prove it that you buy food closely regulated and are ensured that no person or utensil that touches swine touched your vegetarian food.
you really do miss out so much...like your own grammar in this post...your false witness seeps into all you do?

Those are man’s traditions and not Yah’s commands...about utensils and stuff:

The Dietary Laws state that if the carcass of any unclean animal comes into contact with an “oven, or ranges, or pots,” those household preparation tools “shall be broken down: for they are unclean, and shall be unclean unto you” (Leviticus 11:35). Tell me of a restaurant in the United States that does not serve bacon or ham and or crustaceans. Grills, ovens, refrigerators, utensils in your house would have to be broken down if anyone in your house brought any unclean food. So how many times did you destroy your oven and pots?

LOL...this passage begins with verse 29 dealing with creeping things moles mice lizards...and when they are dead they are unclean...and anything on which they fall dead on or into is unclean and everything on which any SUCH carcass falls shall be unclean...verse 35 and if they fall into water it becomes unclean...dead mouse in planting seed...CLEAN but NOT if watered from carcass water...LOL

Imagine if Middle Age Europeans were this clean...the Black Plague might not have occured or if China now was this clean...how many diseases would the world be spared? H1N1 Ebola etc etc IF they came from dirty animals etc...

Peter went in to the house of the Gentiles after God told him not to call any man unclean whom He has made clean.

Acts 10 13And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat. 14But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean. 15And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common. 16This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven.
and? TWICE he gave the meaning of this vision...NOTHING about eating bacon...

But you would have him LIE or Luke...or Yahushua who said “THINK NOT”

In America dogs are pets and not used for eating. However, there are people in other countries who eat dogs and that doesn't make them unclean either.

Yup and in the Roman Catholic catechism it says the same thing about Sabbath...it is applied differently to different customs...

You think JUST LIKE Catholics and NOT the One even they claim to worship...LOL

It is easy to see you don't value truth, or you wouldn't bear false witness against me as you do.
you reject the seventh day Sabbath as secret info was understood later by the disciples...LOL...how MAD do you have to be to come up with that?

I obey more than 10.
so? “LORD! LORD!” + obeying man’s tradition = “I never knew you”

clefty

You have fallen from grace because you are trying to be made clean by doing the old law purification works.

Galatians 5:4 You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace.

You LITERALLY IGNORED what I just wrote...

here again:

“faith first then walk it out...believe and obey...hear and do...you do see the pattern yes?

Or “GET SAVED”...and NOW do works befitting repentance...His works not your own...like when Israel was saved from Egypt and THEN given the Law...keeping Sabbath PRIOR Sinai...“

So do you see the pattern?

He finds us dirty...He cleans us up...and still some return to their vomit like dogs or to their wallowing like pigs...

“oh sure OINK OINK He cleaned me but it’s NOT FOR ME” LOL

uncircumcised heart pig headed rebels addicted to demon flavored pork...You know demons asked to enter pigs right?

clefty

When Jesus walked the earth he taught the one and only gospel that saves.
yup...Yahushua taught and LIVED “If you keep My commandments, you will remain in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and remain in His love” John 15:10

Say good bye to your idolatry “every day is Holy now...eat whatever” is NOT what He lived or taught.

BUT REPENTANCE FOR YOU IS CHANGING HIS LAW TO MATCH YOUR LIFESTYLE AND NOT CHANGING YOUR LIFESTYLE TO MATCH HIS LAW

Just because it took the disciples a while to have understanding---it does not take away from the truth that JESUS TAUGHT the one and only gospel that saves.

Yeah you MAD...Mid Acts Decieved...Mid Apostleship Declined...LOL

and go against what Yahushua taught...creating another gospel another christ...

God's Truth

you really do miss this don’t you...

Yahusha taught looking with lust is committing adultery...to reveal that the ACT begins in the heart...

What does that have to do with what goes in you doesn't make you unclean but what comes out of you?

Impossible to commit adultery if you havent lusted first...

Just like a circumcised heart and “inner jew” would NOT consider SWINE as food...just like you would NOT eat your trash compactor...

It doesn't matter anymore. Not eating a certain animal is done in other countries like India. So do you think it really makes a difference if they don't eat their cows?

Do you really think that observing special days makes a difference? Pagans observe special days.

Jesus tells us to do what is spiritual and no longer conform to the worthless principles of the world now since Jesus came.

I man with a lustful heart first will commit adultery just like a Jew with a DEFILED heart would allow himself to eat defiled meat...
You are saying things that Jesus doesn't say.

Peter was clear and explained TWICE...it was NOT “Yay we get to eat bacon finally” but the gospel including DO NOT EAT UNCLEAN was to go to the Gentiles...as the Jerusalem council concluded James even affirming the gentiles crowding the synagogues would KEEP hearing Moses preached EVERY SABBATH...except if they were fleeing the Romans in future times of trouble...so Yahushua told them to pray they didnt have to flee on the Sabbath so they could hear Moses preached at the synagogue LOL and DO NOT bring Rat casserole for pot luck no matter if the blood was drained...or a chicken offered to an idol...DUH
You just make up stuff all over the place.

LOL...it was not for man’s traditions Paul gave his advice...

they were in Gentile lands getting clean food was a difficult thing as Jews in diaspora know...especially if you are a minority...Paul’s advise was no need to ask if meat was offered to idol how it was slaughtered...for conscience peace...but if you find out well it was a sin to you...

why would you be disposed? Because they were RUDE and insisted you eat ham? Or were they not hospitable and knowing you are restricted...we have parents ask about peanut allergy or diabetes even today...you think they all were rude and ill mannered uncivilized barbarians back then?

again you KNOW what meat it is and if it is drained of blood...what you dont know is how it was killed if it was offered to idols...as well non believers would NOT know ALL THAT detail was prohibited you...

BOOM right there...see? STOP do not eat...BECAUSE there was not dietary law and you would be unclean until sundown...NOT SHOT IN THE HEAD OR DOOMED TO HELL

yea because Paul prior had said “let no one seek his own but each one the other’s well being” verse 24 prior that “have NO fellowship with demons” verse 20

so if you are to STOP eating for the other dude who informed you...who is left? Your host the others in the room YOU...your conscience...do you continue to eat and MISREPRESENT HIM the body of Christ too for your own selfish gain?

is a reminder other blessing and not just the stoopid unclean food in front of you is awaiting you...

No such thing what you are saying.

Paul would never have told the Corinthians to eat what was sold in the meat markets at Corinth, or to consume whatever food was set before one on a neighbor’s table if there wasn't a change to the dietary law---FOR THE OLD LAW SAYS SWINE and crustaceans CAN'T even TOUCH a pot or stove or anything where your food is prepared. See 1 Corinthians 10:25–28.

Don’t ask about the food you are eating, but don’t eat it if a person tells you it was sacrificed to idols, that person has a weak mind and it will hurt him to see you eat it.
You pretend to uphold the old dietary law about clean food, but you should prove it then that you buy food closely regulated and are ensured that no person or utensil that touches swine touched your vegetarian food. You probably do no such thing.
The Dietary Laws state that if the carcass of any unclean animal comes into contact with an “oven, or ranges, or pots,” those household preparation tools “shall be broken down: for they are unclean, and shall be unclean unto you” (Leviticus 11:35).
Tell me of a restaurant in the United States that does not serve bacon or ham and or crustaceans. Grills, ovens, refrigerators, utensils in your house would have to be broken down if anyone in your house brought any unclean food. So how many times did you destroy your oven and pots?

you really do miss out so much...like your own grammar in this post...your false witness seeps into all you do?

Those are man’s traditions and not Yah’s commands...about utensils and stuff:

You are rebuked:

Leviticus 11:35 And every thing whereupon any part of their carcase falleth shall be unclean; whether it be oven, or ranges for pots, they shall be broken down: for they are unclean, and shall be unclean unto you.

LOL...this passage begins with verse 29 dealing with creeping things moles mice lizards...and when they are dead they are unclean...and anything on which they fall dead on or into is unclean and everything on which any SUCH carcass falls shall be unclean...verse 35 and if they fall into water it becomes unclean...dead mouse in planting seed...CLEAN but NOT if watered from carcass water...LOL

Imagine if Middle Age Europeans were this clean...the Black Plague might not have occured or if China now was this clean...how many diseases would the world be spared? H1N1 Ebola etc etc IF they came from dirty animals etc...

And you can get food poisoning from spinach.

and? TWICE he gave the meaning of this vision...NOTHING about eating bacon...

Your'e not telling the truth...what does scripture say?

But you would have him LIE or Luke...or Yahushua who said “THINK NOT”

Yup and in the Roman Catholic catechism it says the same thing about Sabbath...it is applied differently to different customs...

You think JUST LIKE Catholics and NOT the One even they claim to worship...LOL

You do like the Catholics and the Pharisees.

you reject the seventh day Sabbath as secret info was understood later by the disciples...LOL...how MAD do you have to be to come up with that?

so? “LORD! LORD!” + obeying man’s tradition = “I never knew you”

You don't understand that scripture either.

clefty

What does that have to do with what goes in you doesn't make you unclean but what comes out of you?
that an uncircumcised heart desires defiling food and reaches out to shove it into its pie hole...

Just like the tattoo needle does NOT defile but that the defiled mind planned which tattoo and decided where to put and how much for it...all done inside before the needle came in

Plenty of tattoos and ham was eaten prior being SAVED but NOW do not go back to wallowing ok?

You must have a circumcised heart...

Even in the OT

Deut 10:16, 30;6, Jer 4:4,

JeremiYah even has Yah upset that the whole house of Isreal is uncirumcised in heart. Jer 9:26

They LIKE YOU thought presumptuously that “NOT FOR ME”...all becuase of a lack of circumcised heart no “inner jew”

It doesn't matter anymore. Not eating a certain animal is done in other countries like India. So do you think it really makes a difference if they don't eat their cows?
sure it does they do it for Hindu gods we do it for Yah...the Master you serve is the one you obey...duh

Do you really think that observing special days makes a difference?
to Yah first...and since I love Him I love His days and ways and do NOT want to misrepresent Him to others...cause them to stumble...

Pagans observe special days.
yup Satan has worked hard to counterfeit Him His ways...change both TIMES AND LAW

Jesus tells us to do what is spiritual and no longer conform to the worthless principles of the world now since Jesus came.
I dont think either Yahushua or Paul would call OUR Father’s will worthless principles of the world...Paul was referring to the ways of the Celtic peoples which the Galatian church was returning to...not only thier customs and calendar but pagans DO in order to obtain favor and mercy and profit...we DO because we are SAVED...not to earn anything but HAVE everything...duh

Are you Celtic too?

You are saying things that Jesus doesn't say.
of course He said do NOT lust as it leads to actions...

You just make up stuff all over the place.
Peter was clear these goyim crowding synagogues to hear Moses taught every Sabbath were no longer unclean...

But not to be eaten...LOL

No such thing what you are saying.
is what you resort to...all you got?

Paul would never have told the Corinthians to eat what was sold in the meat markets at Corinth, or to consume whatever food was set before one on a neighbor’s table if there wasn't a change to the dietary law---FOR THE OLD LAW SAYS SWINE and crustaceans CAN'T even TOUCH a pot or stove or anything where your food is prepared. See 1 Corinthians 10:25–28.

Don’t ask about the food you are eating, but don’t eat it if a person tells you it was sacrificed to idols, that person has a weak mind and it will hurt him to see you eat it.
You pretend to uphold the old dietary law about clean food, but you should prove it then that you buy food closely regulated and are ensured that no person or utensil that touches swine touched your vegetarian food. You probably do no such thing.
The Dietary Laws state that if the carcass of any unclean animal comes into contact with an “oven, or ranges, or pots,” those household preparation tools “shall be broken down: for they are unclean, and shall be unclean unto you” (Leviticus 11:35).
Tell me of a restaurant in the United States that does not serve bacon or ham and or crustaceans. Grills, ovens, refrigerators, utensils in your house would have to be broken down if anyone in your house brought any unclean food. So how many times did you destroy your oven and pots?
asked and ANSWERED

You are rebuked:

Leviticus 11:35 And every thing whereupon any part of their carcase falleth shall be unclean; whether it be oven, or ranges for pots, they shall be broken down: for they are unclean, and shall be unclean unto you.

And you can get food poisoning from spinach.
you are really silly...read your bible

Your'e not telling the truth...what does scripture say?
of course Peter taught it was NOT about bacon but the gospel out to gentiles crowding synagogue on Sabbath wanting to learn WHAT ELSE they could do to serve Him...for what He did for them...

You do like the Catholics and the Pharisees.
nope they make up days and claim laws are applied differently like your another gospel another christ another changeable law...

You don't understand that scripture either.
not like you or the catholics and pharisees do...making up new times and laws...

Last edited:

God's Truth

that an uncircumcised heart desires defiling food and reaches out to shove it into its pie hole...

Just like the tattoo needle does NOT defile but that the defiled mind planned which tattoo and decided where to put and how much for it...all done inside before the needle came in

Plenty of tattoos and ham was eaten prior being SAVED but NOW do not go back to wallowing ok?

You must have a circumcised heart...

Even in the OT

Deut 10:16, 30;6, Jer 4:4,

JeremiYah even has Yah upset that the whole house of Isreal is uncirumcised in heart. Jer 9:26

They LIKE YOU thought presumptuously that “NOT FOR ME”...all becuase of a lack of circumcised heart no “inner jew”

sure it does they do it for Hindu gods we do it for Yah...the Master you serve is the one you obey...duh

to Yah first...and since I love Him I love His days and ways and do NOT want to misrepresent Him to others...cause them to stumble...

yup Satan has worked hard to counterfeit Him His ways...change both TIMES AND LAW

I dont think either Yahushua or Paul would call OUR Father’s will worthless principles of the world...Paul was referring to the ways of the Celtic peoples which the Galatian church was returning to...not only thier customs and calendar but pagans DO in order to obtain favor and mercy and profit...we DO because we are SAVED...not to earn anything but HAVE everything...duh

Are you Celtic too?

of course He said do NOT lust as it leads to actions...

Peter was clear these goyim crowding synagogues to hear Moses taught every Sabbath were no longer unclean...

But not to be eaten...LOL

is what you resort to...all you got?

asked and ANSWERED

you are really silly...read your bible

of course Peter taught it was NOT about bacon but the gospel out to gentiles crowding synagogue on Sabbath wanting to learn WHAT ELSE they could do to serve Him...for what He did for them...

nope they make up days and claim laws are applied differently like your another gospel another christ another changeable law...

not like you or the catholics and pharisees do...making up new times and laws...

There are two olive trees in the scriptures.

One olive tree is cultivated---by God.

The other olive tree is wild---not cultivated by God.

Those of the wild olive tree is the Gentiles.

When they had faith in Jesus and started obeying him and the new Way,

they were grafted in the cultivated olive tree.

Those wild olive tree shoots were once without God but they heard of the Good News of Jesus and came into the fold.

They were enemies of God and without Christ because they did not obey and get circumcised and do the other purification works---

but now through Jesus no one has to get circumcised in the flesh and do the other purification works.

The Jews that were in the cultivated olive tree that did get cut off---

they were cut off because they didn't have faith that there are no more purification works for them to do---

they didn't believe that Jesus cleaned them.

They still wanted to do the works of cleaning themselves on their own.

That means they did not want to believe Jesus is the Lamb of God whose blood cleans them.

They wanted to keep getting circumcised in the flesh, and do the various external washings, and observe the dietary law and special days, and keep doing the animal sacrifices.

Paul says the Jews can be grafted back in if they stop believing like that and have faith in Jesus.

Paul also warns the GENTILES that they were grafted in because of the new covenant that is by faith---but that they better be careful and keep that faith and obey Jesus---

or they too can be cut off.

God's Truth

Jesus made the two separate people into one.

There are two kinds of people and they are described as olive trees.

One olive tree is cultivated by God.

The other olive tree is wild and not cultivated.

The Jews are Isaelites, Israel.

They represent the CULTIVATED olive tree.

We Gentiles who were wild and not cultivated, but believe and obey Jesus, are then grafted into the cultivated olive tree, which is Israel.

We were grafted into the same tree.

See Romans 11:17, 19, Ephesians 2:14,15, 17, 1 Corinthians 12:13, Galatians 3:28, Colossians 1:20.

Galatians 3:7 Understand, then, that those who have faith are children of Abraham.

Romans 4:16 Therefore, the promise comes by faith, so that it may be by grace and may be guaranteed to all Abraham's offspring--not only to those who are of the law but also to those who have the faith of Abraham. He is the father of us all.

Galatians 3:9 So those who rely on faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

Galatians 3:29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Romans 9:8 In other words, it is not the children by physical descent who are God's children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's offspring.

Ephesians 3:6 This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 2:16 and in one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility.

clefty

There are two olive trees in the scriptures.

One olive tree is cultivated---by God.

The other olive tree is wild---not cultivated by God.

Those of the wild olive tree is the Gentiles.

When they had faith in Jesus and started obeying him and the new Way,

they were grafted in the cultivated olive tree.

Those wild olive tree shoots were once without God but they heard of the Good News of Jesus and came into the fold.

They were enemies of God and without Christ because they did not obey and get circumcised and do the other purification works---

but now through Jesus no one has to get circumcised in the flesh and do the other purification works.

they were cut off because they didn't have faith that there are no more purification works for them to do---

That means they did not want to believe Jesus is the Lamb of God whose blood cleans them.

They wanted to keep getting circumcised in the flesh, and do the various external washings, and observe the dietary law and special days, and keep doing the animal sacrifices.

Paul says the Jews can be grafted back in if they stop believing like that and have faith in Jesus.

Paul also warns the GENTILES that they were grafted in because of the new covenant that is by faith---but that they better be careful and keep that faith and obey Jesus---

a big long swing and a MISS...

the seventh day Sabbath is in the 10 commandments...instituted before sin even...

NOT a purification works...you keep missing that

oh and did Peter and Paul and myriads of other Jews still zealous for the law get cut off for keeping festivals and a clean meat diet?

nope.

how about believing gentiles crowding synagogues observing the Sabbath and festivals and diet restrictions per Acts 15 council?

nope...

You wish a fig tree give olives or a grape-vine give figs...James knew you/yours were coming...no wonder you are MAD...Mid Acts Deceived

God's Truth

a big long swing and a MISS...
That describes you and your long winded empty posts that I give so much attention to.

the seventh day Sabbath is in the 10 commandments...instituted before sin even...

NOT a purification works...you keep missing that

oh and did Peter and Paul and myriads of other Jews still zealous for the law get cut off for keeping festivals and a clean meat diet?

nope.

how about believing gentiles crowding synagogues observing the Sabbath and festivals and diet restrictions per Acts 15 council?

nope...

You wish a fig tree give olives or a grape-vine give figs...James knew you/yours were coming...no wonder you are MAD...Mid Acts Deceived

There is a new law for all.

No such thing anymore as Jews belonging to God yet reject Jesus.

Jews and Gentiles have to get grafted in.

clefty

That describes you and your long winded empty posts that I give so much attention to.
feel free to spend more time with scriptures...

There is a new law for all.
even the old was for all...when the ekklesia was in the wilderness there was already those not even of Jacob within their gates...neat eh?

Read Solomon's dedication to the Temple...for ALL nations...

No such thing anymore as Jews belonging to God yet reject Jesus.
according to post V2 and the MAD there is Jews have their own covenant still...

Jews and Gentiles have to get grafted in.
yup into Israel...Jew and Gentile ONE NEW MAN...JOINED...NO DISTINCTION between them..."...You see, brother, how many myriads of Jews there are who have believed, and they are all zealous for the law;" Acts 21:20

As per Acts 15 council keeping dietary restrictions too...oh and keeping the Sabbath too as James concluded

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

they were cut off because they didn't have faith

Agreed.

that there are no more purification works for them to do---

False.

Well, no, your fairy tail doesn't line up with scripture.

The Bible says why they were cut off:

Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear. - Romans 11:20 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans11:20&version=NKJV

Belief in what?

The gospel of the Kingdom.

The very gospel Jesus gave to the Twelve to preach to Israel. NOT the one Jesus gave to Paul after they rejected Him.

False.

Paul says they will be grafted back in under these conditions:

And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, who are natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:
“The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;For this is My covenant with them, When I take away their sins.”​
- Romans 11:23-27 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans11:23-27&version=NKJV

False.

Rather, here's what Paul says, in its entirety:

I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles.Now if their fall is riches for the world, and their failure riches for the Gentiles, how much more their fullness!For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry,if by any means I may provoke to jealousy those who are my flesh and save some of them.For if their being cast away is the reconciling of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?For if the firstfruit is holy, the lump is also holy; and if the root is holy, so are the branches.And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree,do not boast against the branches. But if you do boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you.You will say then, “Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in.”Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear.For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either.Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off.And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, who are natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:
“The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;For this is My covenant with them, When I take away their sins.”​
Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers.For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience,even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy.For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out!
“For who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has become His counselor?”“Or who has first given to Him And it shall be repaid to him?”​
For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen. - Romans 11:11-36 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans11:11-36&version=NKJV

God's Truth

they were cut off because they didn't have faith

that there are no more purification works for them to do---

The purification works were just a teaching tool and SHADOW about Jesus.

Jesus came and now no more teaching tools and shadows.

Shadow and teaching tool about Jesus:
Colossians 2:16 Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. 17 "Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ."

Galatians 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Jesus is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world.

NO MORE animals to be sacrificed for forgiveness.

Leviticus 17:11 For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make an atonement for your souls upon the altar, since it is the lifeblood that makes atonement.

Hebrews 9:22 In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.

Matthew 1:21 She will give birth to a Son, and you are to give Him the name Jesus, because He will save His people from their sins."

Luke 24:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Look 1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Luke 1:3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish.

Matthew 26:28 This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

John 8:21 Again He said to them, "I am going away, and you will look for Me, but you will die in your sin. Where I am going, you cannot come."

John 8:24 I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins."

John 8:25 "Who are You?" they asked. "Just what I have been telling you from the beginning," Jesus replied.

John 8:28 So Jesus said, "When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and that I do nothing on My own, but speak exactly what the Father has taught Me.

God's Truth

Well, no, your fairy tail doesn't line up with scripture.

The Bible says why they were cut off:

Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear. - Romans 11:20

Belief in what?

The gospel of the Kingdom.

Jesus taught that he is the Way to the kingdom of God.

He taught that they had to believe in him for the forgiveness of sins.

John 13:8 Peter saith unto him, Thou shalt never wash my feet. Jesus answered him, If I wash thee not, thou hast no part with me.

Psalm 51:2 Wash me clean of my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin.

Matthew 9:6 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house.