WHICH CHURCH WAS HEBREWS WRITTEN TO?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
HUH? A Jew is someone BLOOD RELATED TO Abraham.

That may be true, but only through Isaac.

You're forgetting that Abraham had TWO sons, Ishmael and Isaac.

The descendants of Ishmael are NOT Jews, and if you try making that claim in front of Ishmael's descendants, they may actually kill you for it.

Abraham's son and grandson are BLOOD related to him.

You don't seem to be getting it.

Jews are related to Abraham, yes, but not all of Abraham's descendants are Jews. Ishmael was not a Jew. Neither was Isaac, for that matter... as the term "Jew" came about later.

You need to learn more Biblical history, because you are sorely lacking in that area.

God's Truth

That may be true, but only through Isaac.

You're forgetting that Abraham had TWO sons, Ishmael and Isaac.
I'm not forgetting anything. So why say that?

The descendants of Ishmael are NOT Jews, and if you try making that claim in front of Ishmael's descendants, they may actually kill you for it.
Hagar was sent AWAY, AND, GOD SAYS through ABRAHAM, ISAAC, and JACOB. So why the heck would you bring up Ishmael?

You don't seem to be getting it.
Good grief, prove it and don't just make outlandish statements like that, it proves nothing against me.

Jews are related to Abraham, yes, but not all of Abraham's descendants are Jews. Ishmael was not a Jew. Neither was Isaac, for that matter... as the term "Jew" came about later.

You need to learn more Biblical history, because you are sorely lacking in that area.

GOD SAYS through ABRAHAM, ISAAC, and JACOB. THAT is what I SAY. Never said any of the things you claim.

God's Truth

God LOVED ABRAHAM because of the kind of person Abraham was!

God said BECAUSE Abraham had faith in God and obeyed God.

Genesis 26:4-5 l will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because Abraham obeyed me and kept my requirements, my commands, my decrees and my laws."

Genesis 18:19 For I have chosen him, so that he will direct his children and his household after him to keep the way of the LORD by doing what is right and just, so that the LORD will bring about for Abraham what he has promised him."

Deuteronomy 11:19Teach them to your children,talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Genesis 22:18 and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me."

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I'm not forgetting anything.

Then quit acting like it.

So why say that?

Because Ishmael was a gentile, yet a descendant of Abraham.

Hagar was sent AWAY, AND, GOD SAYS through ABRAHAM, ISAAC, and JACOB. So why the heck would you bring up Ishmael?

Because Ishmael is still a descendant of Abraham, yet also a Gentile.

Good grief, prove it and don't just make outlandish statements like that, it proves nothing against me.

GOD SAYS through ABRAHAM, ISAAC, and JACOB. THAT is what I SAY. Never said any of the things you claim.

No, you keep claiming that all of Abraham's descendants were Jews, and none of them were gentiles.

Ishmael's descendants (and therefore by definition some of Abraham's descendants, because Ishmael is the FIRST son of Abram) are GENTILES, which makes your statement, that ALL of Abraham's descendants were Jews, and that NONE of his descendants were Gentiles, FALSE.

Go on, I dare you. Tell an Palestinian (who is a descendant of Abraham through Ishmael) that he's actually a Jew, see what happens.

God's Truth

Then quit acting like it.

Because Ishmael was a gentile, yet a descendant of Abraham.

Because Ishmael is still a descendant of Abraham, yet also a Gentile.

No, you keep claiming that all of Abraham's descendants were Jews, and none of them were gentiles.

Ishmael's descendants (and therefore by definition some of Abraham's descendants, because Ishmael is the FIRST son of Abram) are GENTILES, which makes your statement, that ALL of Abraham's descendants were Jews, and that NONE of his descendants were Gentiles, FALSE.

Go on, I dare you. Tell an Palestinian (who is a descendant of Abraham through Ishmael) that he's actually a Jew, see what happens.

No such thing what you speak about. GOD SAYS through Abraham, and ISAAC, and Jacob.

Go tell Ishmael's descendants that you think they are GENTILES. Back at you, and NOTHING I ever claimed, but you do.

God's Truth

Matthew 22:32 I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob'? He is not the God of the dead but of the living."

Exodus 3:6
Then He said, "I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob." At this, Moses hid his face, for he was afraid to look at God.

1 Kings 18:36
At the time of the evening sacrifice, Elijah the prophet approached the altar and said, "O LORD, God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, let it be known this day that You are God in Israel and that I am Your servant and have done all these things at Your command.

Acts 3:13
The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified His servant Jesus. You handed Him over and rejected Him before Pilate, even though he had decided to release Him.

Acts 7:32
I am the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.' Moses trembled with fear and did not dare to look.

God's Truth

I never said nor implied ever in the slightest that the Jews were blood related through Hagar's child.

That is just a straw man for those who refuse to listen and debate what I do say.

A Jew is one blood related through Abraham, Isaac and Jacob---those of the promise, those to who were circumcised in the flesh and were in the covenant.

Right Divider

Body part
Gentiles are not blood related to Abraham.

Show where a person related to Abraham is called a Gentile.

Use scripture to prove what you say.
Are you really going to continue to demonstrate your total ignorance of the FACT the Abraham had other children besides Isaac?

Do a Bible search for "Ishmael".

God's Truth

Are you really going to continue to demonstrate your total ignorance of the FACT the Abraham had other children besides Isaac?

Do a Bible search for "Ishmael".

Give the scripture that says ISHMAEL'S descendant WERE GENTILES. AND, give the quote where I EVER speak of anything being THROUGH ISHMAEL.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No such thing what you speak about. GOD SAYS through Abraham, and ISAAC, and Jacob.

No kidding.

Go tell Ishmael's descendants that you think they are GENTILES. Back at you, and NOTHING I ever claimed, but you do.

You are the one who claimed the following:

GENTILES ARE NOT BLOOD RELATED to ABRAHAM.
ANYONE who wanted to be in a covenant with God had to do the things Moses told them to do.

HUH? A Jew is someone BLOOD RELATED TO Abraham.

Abraham's son and grandson are BLOOD related to him.

Gentiles are not blood related to Abraham.

Show where a person related to Abraham is called a Gentile.

Use scripture to prove what you say.

Gentile (from Latin gentilis 'of or belonging to the same people or nation', from gēns 'clan; tribe; people, family') is a term that usually means 'someone who is not a Jew'. Other groups that claim Israelite heritage sometimes use the term to describe outsiders.https://www.google.com/search?q=Gent...hrome&ie=UTF-8

A Gentile is someone who is not a Jew.

That, by definition, makes Ishmael (and therefore his descendants) a Gentile.

I never said nor implied ever in the slightest that the Jews were blood related through Hagar's child.

There you go trying to change the argument again.

GT, do you affirm or deny that Ishmael is Abraham's son through Hagar?

That is just a straw man for those who refuse to listen and debate what I do say.

A Jew is one blood related through Abraham, Isaac and Jacob---those of the promise, those to who were circumcised in the flesh and were in the covenant.

Ishmael was not given the same promise as Isaac. Therefore, he is not a Jew.

Again, do you affirm or deny that Ishmael was Abram's son?

God's Truth

No kidding.

You are the one who claimed the following:

A Gentile is someone who is not a Jew.

That, by definition, makes Ishmael (and therefore his descendants) a Gentile.

There you go trying to change the argument again.

GT, do you affirm or deny that Ishmael is Abraham's son through Hagar?

Ishmael was not given the same promise as Isaac. Therefore, he is not a Jew.

Again, do you affirm or deny that Ishmael was Abram's son?

You are trying to make me admit something according to YOUR FOLLY.

Not going to happen, ever.

A Jew is one blood related to Abraham---through ISAAC, and JACOB.

NEVER EVER was I speaking about Hagar's son.

You have been been derailing the debate through a straw man.

Right Divider

Body part
Give the scripture that says ISHMAEL'S descendant WERE GENTILES. AND, give the quote where I EVER speak of anything being THROUGH ISHMAEL.

So you think that ISHMAEL's descendants are Israelite's? :dizzy:

I never said that you said anything about Ishmael.

Your brain does not work right.

God's Truth

So you think that ISHMAEL's descendants are Israelite's? :dizzy:

I never said that you said anything about Ishmael.

Your brain does not work right.

You are not staying on track of the Way.

I said a Jew is one BLOOD related to Abraham and obeyed the old law.

You brought Ishmael into it, as if he obeyed the old law.

Anyone who knows truth will see this.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

So you're asserting that the Ishmaelites are not Gentiles?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Ishmael is the eldest son of Abraham by blood. Are you denying this fact?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Prove it with scripture that ISHMAEL was a Gentile.

AND, prove it that I ever said it was about Ishmael.

I'm asking you to clarify your position before I provide a counterargument.

Are you asserting that the Ishmaelites are not Gentiles?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Why would I?

Did Ishmael obey the old law? No? Then he is not a Jew, according to your own position. That, by the definition of Gentile that you yourself provided in post #139, makes him a Gentile.

Right Divider

Body part

GENTILES ARE NOT BLOOD RELATED to ABRAHAM.
You were telling this LIE and I was correcting your FAULTY understanding.

There are plenty of GENTILES (i.e., non-Jews) that ARE BLOOD RELATED to Abraham.