ECT Where is the Kingdom of God?

achduke

Jesus is not called a baby goat, so then what is your point?

The truth. They may or not be right about the goats. I have not inquired into enough. There are two goats on the day of atonement. Judaism which also does not have all the truth refers to one goat as the goat of the Lord. This one is sacrificed for atonement. The other goat known as azarael or (devil) takes away the sins. Is this the devil being cast away into the lake of fire? I am not sure but this is one possibility.

God's Truth

The truth. They may or not be right about the goats. I have not inquired into enough. There are two goats on the day of atonement. Judaism which also does not have all the truth refers to one goat as the goat of the Lord. This one is sacrificed for atonement. The other goat known as azarael or (devil) takes away the sins. Is this the devil being cast away into the lake of fire? I am not sure but this is one possibility.

We ALL have all the truth.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There were two goats involved with the day of atonement.

Are you going to claim that neither of them represent Christ because Jesus was not specifically called a goat?

Both goats had to be spotless. (A clear indication that both could only represent Christ.)

Leviticus 16 KJV
(21) And Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of the live goat, and confess over him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions in all their sins, putting them upon the head of the goat, and shall send him away by the hand of a fit man into the wilderness:
(22) And the goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a land not inhabited: and he shall let go the goat in the wilderness.​

The Bible says Jesus is the Sacrificial Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world. That is what the Bible says.

Jesus came as a Lamb not as a goat.
Are you going to sit there and claim that neither of the goats for the day of atonement represent Christ?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
This is an elementary and very simple problem. Jesus told us we cannot point to the Kingdom as being here or there. It is simply "within" or--as some texts say--"among" us.

And the only way Jesus described this kingdom was to do so in parables. Parabolic speech is not propositional theology or dogmatic assertions.
It is, in effect, sacred language--which is the only "truth-telling" language to use in religious opinions.