ECT WHEN WAS PETER SAVED BY LAW OR GRACE ??

DAN P

Dan, I would ask you to consider that in Ephesians 2:8 it states: "For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God," for in that verse of Scripture it is saying that it is by "GRACE" that we've been saved, THROUGH FAITH. Therefore, FAITH is the conduit by which God's GRACE saves us. Put another way, every human being is fully equipped with the ABILITY of "Free Choice" to choose what we desire to place our faith in. I believe God created mankind that way. So, in conclusion, we are saved by God's Grace, through OUR faith.

Hi , and that is the verse that I was alluding to !!

Eph 2:8 reads , For by CHARIS / GRACE / FAVOR you are Having Been SAVED / SOZO through FAITH , and this not from yourselves ( IT IS ) THE GIFT OF GOD !!

The first verb is ARE YE / ESTE and in in the PRESENT TENSE which places it time period , in the Dispensation of the MYSTERY !!

The second verb is SOZO / SAVED which is in the PERFECT TENSE , and it points to all saved people saved during the MYSTERY and the PRESENT TENSE says we are always SAVED , or OSAS !!

THE PASSIVE VOICE means God saved us , and not man !!

The PARTICIPLE is the word HAVING as all participles end in " ING ).

But before FAITH is given God has to OPEN the heart BEFORE any one can believe as in Acts 16:14 !!

When a person 's heart is opened , that persons , then believes and and believes with the HEART as in Rom 10:9 !!

Then the HOLY SPIRIT is given as 1 Cor 12:3 says and that person becomes saved !!

dan p

DAN P

We enter the kingdom of heaven when we receive the Holy Spirit.

Matthew 23:13
“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the kingdom of heaven in men’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

We enter Jesus when he saves us, and he enter us.

Hi and Matt 23:13 says that ??

Prove it !!

dan p

Wick Stick

Hi , and that is the verse that I was alluding to !!

Eph 2:8 reads , For by CHARIS / GRACE / FAVOR you are Having Been SAVED / SOZO through FAITH , and this not from yourselves ( IT IS ) THE GIFT OF GOD !!

The first verb is ARE YE / ESTE and in in the PRESENT TENSE which places it time period , in the Dispensation of the MYSTERY !!

The second verb is SOZO / SAVED which is in the PERFECT TENSE , and it points to all saved people saved during the MYSTERY and the PRESENT TENSE says we are always SAVED , or OSAS !!

THE PASSIVE VOICE means God saved us , and not man !!

The PARTICIPLE is the word HAVING as all participles end in " ING ).

But before FAITH is given God has to OPEN the heart BEFORE any one can believe as in Acts 16:14 !!

When a person 's heart is opened , that persons , then believes and and believes with the HEART as in Rom 10:9 !!

Then the HOLY SPIRIT is given as 1 Cor 12:3 says and that person becomes saved !!

dan p
You absolutely butchered that analysis of the Greek. That was awful.

However, you picked one of the hardest books in Greek to analyze, so it's somewhat understandable. But next time, perhaps don't presume to teach until you understand the subject matter yourself?

Danoh

Nonsense ! Peter is in the B.O.C. and no mans pet theories can take him out.

Lol - as is Jerry Shugart's; that was also Stam's position: that the Twelve and their converts were in the Body.

A moment where those two fail to be consistent; ends up in your agreement with them.

No surprise there; Trumper :chuckle:

Rom. 5:8
Acts 17:11,12

dodge

Lol - as is Jerry Shugart's; that was also Stam's position: that the Twelve and their converts were in the Body.

A moment where those two fail to be consistent; ends up in your agreement with them.

No surprise there; Trumper :chuckle:

Rom. 5:8
Acts 17:11,12

Nah, out of the majority they got wrong they got one thing right !

dodge

Hi and how will you prove it with a Verse as Gal 3:28 and Col 3:11 says NO JEWS ALLOWED , read them and WEEP !!

dan p

dan, un-like those that believe they know something when they do not I do not create confusion for myself by contradicting and ignoring Jesus !

DAN P

dan, un-like those that believe they know something when they do not I do not create confusion for myself by contradicting and ignoring Jesus !

Hi and IF you knew the answer , you would have printed one , you get the DRIFT !!~

dan p

dodge

Hi and how will you prove it with a Verse as Gal 3:28 and Col 3:11 says NO JEWS ALLOWED , read them and WEEP !!

dan p

Read it again dan it does NOT say no Jews allowed if that were the case neither would their be gentiles. What it means is all are on the same footing in Christ Jesus.

DAN P

Read it again dan it does NOT say no Jews allowed if that were the case neither would their be gentiles. What it means is all are on the same footing in Christ Jesus.

Hi and yes it does say , THERE CANNOT BE /ENI and is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE and that CONTEXT is in the DISPENSATION of the MYSTERY !!

That verb is THERE CANNOT BE , lets write it again , THERE CANNOT BE / ENI Jews nor GENTILES IN the B O C , and it is there and also in Col 3:11 , so lets understand , and JUST MAYBE Inyerplanner the Greek scholar can set you straight as to the PRESENT TENSE !!

dan p