When men are to keep silent. Women are to keep silent.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm not really up to date on what goes on on here especially because I just came back on here after being gone since March this year. Would you mind explaining your viewpoint to me because I am really not sure about anyone's history on here, and I do know there is a long history between people lol.
I just have recently been really moved by the Holy Spirit to soften my heart towards people who do not share my view and to try to understand where they are coming from because after all we are all humans and have feelings and emotions that are not easily expressed in the day with technology and social media and is especially hard to get to know the person behind the belief especially online. And the best way of having a respectful dialogue is to try to put myself in others shoes to see where they are coming from and why they believe the things they do. I have a really strong feeling of this being important to do at this point in my life and this is what I am trying to do.
I wouldn't mind your insight though, that would be lovely
Well I've been here for a looooong time and am up to speed.
I could talk with folks like GT and Meshak about things like recipes and shopping and the weather all day long without any hostility at all.
But when it comes to the word of GOD, I take great exception to those that distort it.

God's Truth

Well I've been here for a looooong time and am up to speed.
I could talk with folks like GT and Meshak about things like recipes and shopping and the weather all day long without any hostility at all.
But when it comes to the word of GOD, I take great exception to those that distort it.

I wouldn't talk with you about anything since you say such foul things about me.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I'm not really up to date on what goes on on here especially because I just came back on here after being gone since March this year. Would you mind explaining your viewpoint to me because I am really not sure about anyone's history on here, and I do know there is a long history between people lol.
I just have recently been really moved by the Holy Spirit to soften my heart towards people who do not share my view and to try to understand where they are coming from because after all we are all humans and have feelings and emotions that are not easily expressed in the day with technology and social media and is especially hard to get to know the person behind the belief especially online. And the best way of having a respectful dialogue is to try to put myself in others shoes to see where they are coming from and why they believe the things they do. I have a really strong feeling of this being important to do at this point in my life and this is what I am trying to do.
I wouldn't mind your insight though, that would be lovely

I will make it simple for you so you don't get confused about the bickering.

This site it owned by Mad believer and you will not be accepted well if you speak against their faith.

Mainly they believe Jesus' teachings are for the Jews and not for gentiles. Do you agree with this?

Some here focus Jesus' teachings and it is essential to observe His teachings.

GT and I are mainly hated here. I am called scumbag, heretic, non-believer, unsaved, wolf, unsaved.

GT and I don't hold the same faith but we are in the same position as far as following Jesus' teachings are concerned.

You see how GT has been treated? I will be the same if I join in this thread.

I am more hated than GT. So you will like it here since you are not much of fan of me.

The more you hate us, the more you will be accepted.

glorydaz

I will make it simple for you so you don't get confused about the bickering.

This site it owned by Mad believer and you will not be accepted well if you speak against their faith.

Mainly they believe Jesus' teachings are for the Jews and not for gentiles. Do you agree with this?

Some here focus Jesus' teachings and it is essential to observe His teachings.

GT and I are mainly hated here. I am called scumbag, heretic, non-believer, unsaved, wolf, unsaved.

GT and I don't hold the same faith but we are in the same position as far as following Jesus' teachings are concerned.

You see how GT has been treated? I will be the same if I join in this thread.

I am more hated than GT. So you will like it here since you are not much of fan of me.

The more you hate us, the more you will be accepted.

Poor Meshak....she has quite the persecution complex. :nono: