When men are to keep silent. Women are to keep silent.

Tnkrbl123!

I will make it simple for you so you don't get confused about the bickering.

This site it owned by Mad believer and you will not be accepted well if you speak against their faith.

Mainly they believe Jesus' teachings are for the Jews and not for gentiles. Do you agree with this?

Some here focus Jesus' teachings and it is essential to observe His teachings.

GT and I are mainly hated here. I am called scumbag, heretic, non-believer, unsaved, wolf, unsaved.

GT and I don't hold the same faith but we are in the same position as far as following Jesus' teachings are concerned.

You see how GT has been treated? I will be the same if I join in this thread.

I am more hated than GT. So you will like it here since you are not much of fan of me.

The more you hate us, the more you will be accepted.

honestly I am done with your drama. You "challenged me" - and trust me it is a CHALLENGE to try to have a rational conversation with you but I TRIED. I replied to you before on a thread telling you i would like to try to get to know your position and have a nice DIALOGE - that meams BOTH people listening and shari g equally. I was very kind and then you just acused me of "attacking you" - it made NO SENCE and every single person who saw it also told you it made no sence and you were delusional.

You have a VICTIM COMPLEX wjere it makes you feel good to be a victim so you take every opportunity to try to make yourself a victim. its very sadistic and a form of masochism and its very sad and no way to live.

But I told you I was done talking to you because I don't care to play into your sick little game. It's disgusting and it is NOT the way to live it's very sad and I think you should seek professional help because your life is not going to be full of love and joy unless you address these issues that seem to stem from some kind of trauma when you were younger. Either way it's not for me.

In this instance I WAS NOT talking to you. I did not post to you and i do not want a reply from you. as far as i am concerned you are very troubled and i cannot help you, i wish i could but i cannot and i am not interested in being pulled into your web of drama.

I was not talking to you, you answered a question I specifically asked Tambora, I am interested in her opinion and so I asked her a question. You responded for some weird reason and I did not even read your response because it's ludacris.

No doubt I know you will reply to this even though I'd much rather you just put me on ignore - I'd Love that!
You love having the last word so I have no doubt you will reply to this but please don't.
You love playing the victim so you will continue to victimize yourself and say I'm attacking you....im not. I'm truly honestly concerned for you because this is no way to live. Get some help from a professional, get some friends, have a full life and you will be full of joy and will not need to come on here for attention and sympathy from wjomever you can get it. You can resolve these things ut until you do i am not interested in what you have to say.

Stop talking to me, put me on ignore please and stop inserting yourself into my conversations.
You WILL reply to this because it's an incessant need of yours but I won't reply to you because I just cannot help you I'm sorry

meshak

BANNED
Banned
honestly I am done with your drama. You "challenged me" - and trust me it is a CHALLENGE to try to have a rational conversation with you but I TRIED. I replied to you before on a thread telling you i would like to try to get to know your position and have a nice DIALOGE - that meams BOTH people listening and shari g equally. I was very kind and then you just acused me of "attacking you" - it made NO SENCE and every single person who saw it also told you it made no sence and you were delusional.

You have a VICTIM COMPLEX wjere it makes you feel good to be a victim so you take every opportunity to try to make yourself a victim. its very sadistic and a form of masochism and its very sad and no way to live.

But I told you I was done talking to you because I don't care to play into your sick little game. It's disgusting and it is NOT the way to live it's very sad and I think you should seek professional help because your life is not going to be full of love and joy unless you address these issues that seem to stem from some kind of trauma when you were younger. Either way it's not for me.

In this instance I WAS NOT talking to you. I did not post to you and i do not want a reply from you. as far as i am concerned you are very troubled and i cannot help you, i wish i could but i cannot and i am not interested in being pulled into your web of drama.

I was not talking to you, you answered a question I specifically asked Tambora, I am interested in her opinion and so I asked her a question. You responded for some weird reason and I did not even read your response because it's ludacris.

No doubt I know you will reply to this even though I'd much rather you just put me on ignore - I'd Love that!
You love having the last word so I have no doubt you will reply to this but please don't.
You love playing the victim so you will continue to victimize yourself and say I'm attacking you....im not. I'm truly honestly concerned for you because this is no way to live. Get some help from a professional, get some friends, have a full life and you will be full of joy and will not need to come on here for attention and sympathy from wjomever you can get it. You can resolve these things ut until you do i am not interested in what you have to say.

Stop talking to me, put me on ignore please and stop inserting yourself into my conversations.
You WILL reply to this because it's an incessant need of yours but I won't reply to you because I just cannot help you I'm sorry

Ok, fine. thanks.

peace and blessings in Christ.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And I apologize for addressing you.

I will not do it any more.
Peace and blessings.
[MENTION=19616]Tnkrbl123![/MENTION]

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This site it owned by Mad believer and you will not be accepted well if you speak against their faith.
Wrong.
We have Hall-of-Fame members honored at this site that are not even Christian at all, much less a supporter of MAD doctrine.

Mainly they believe Jesus' teachings are for the Jews and not for gentiles.
Wrong.

You should attempt to be more honest about TOL and the folks here, Meshak.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You have a VICTIM COMPLEX
Bingo.
:thumb:

She has this mistaken impression that if one opposes her theology, then that must mean she is truly following Christ because He said those that followed Him would be persecuted.
You see many make this type of illogical excuse.
Apparently they do not realize that it works just as easily for all those that she opposes.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Rishon, Aviv 23. It is evening, night.

This thread, website, is for learning. It both makes sense that a woman would be able to post, and that believers would understand men ministering the word of God or interacting with each other. In other words, the question does exist if something like the Church or the Congregation of Israel, Synagogue, etc... is does or can exist on the web. For example, Internet Church, or men debating the finer points of God's Law. To welcome a woman potentially can be without her husband, whom she would be with potentially without a greeting to her. If the woman does not know, without a husband, either something is said or nothing.

Shalom.

Jacob

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
To welcome a woman potentially can be without her husband, whom she would be with potentially without a greeting to her. If the woman does not know, without a husband, either something is said or nothing.

What?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Today is Rishon (First), Aviv (the first month, according to Torah) 23.

1 Corinthians 14:34-35 NKJV
34 Let your women keep silent in the churches, for they are not permitted to speak; but [they are] to be submissive, as the law also says. 35 And if they want to learn something, let them ask their own husbands at home; for it is shameful for women to speak in church.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
1 Corinthians 14:34-35 NKJV
34 Let your women keep silent in the churches, for they are not permitted to speak; but [they are] to be submissive, as the law also says. 35 And if they want to learn something, let them ask their own husbands at home; for it is shameful for women to speak in church.

Not all women are wives.

If Paul wanted to refer to females he would have used the Greek word for females.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Not all women are wives.

If Paul wanted to refer to females he would have used the Greek word for females.

If you are married talk to your husband about it. You shouldn't need instruction from me.

I have learned some Hebrew. It is possible that you are incorrect. As you know, I don't know Greek. I also don't know the Greek world, which Greek world may be part of your difficulty.