What's the best part of being a subscriber?

What's the best part of being a subscriber?

• Getting to post in the private rooms (Fat Sam's club)

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Special priviledges in the gallery

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Shouting in the shoutbox

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Posting attatchments (pictures)

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Creating polls

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Being privy to hush hush TOL info before others

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Ability to add images to signatures

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Editing ability to your posts/threads

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What do you think is best about being a subscriber?

Elaine

Getting to post in the private rooms, being privy to hush hush TOL info before others, ability to add images to signatures, and
posting attatchments are probably my favorites, though all of them are great. I was split between attachments and signature images, but decided on the signature. :)

Sozo

For me, it is the 100.00 Gift Certificate to Best Buy that Knight sends me every year for my birthday!

Thanks again, ol' buddy!

:knight: :cheers:

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Originally posted by Sozo

For me, it is the 100.00 Gift Certificate to Best Buy that Knight sends me every year for my birthday!

Thanks again, ol' buddy!

Gee... and here I thought the attachment thingy was pretty nifty....:noid:

...and the "custon user titles...

sheesh...

:)

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Sozo

Thanks again, ol' buddy!

Hey, how come you got 100.00? I only got 50.00. :noid:

the Sibbie

I like being privy the the hush hush info! ;) But I'm also glad that we can edit or delete posts and attach pictures. Especially the pics in the Subscriber pics thread! :D

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by the Sibbie

I like being privy the the hush hush info! ;) But I'm also glad that we can edit or delete posts and attach pictures. Especially the pics in the Subscriber pics thread! :D
I've noticed that some subscribers in there tend to have a little too much fun with cut and paste. :angel:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Re: What's the best part of being a subscriber?

Originally posted by Poly

What do you think is best about being a subscriber?

That's a tough one. :think:

I like the perks, like having access to the TOL Company Jet whenever no one else is using it.

I like the Stockholders meetings where subscribers get together and party in the lounge at the Denver Hilton. There's nothing quite as fun as getting a few beers in Sozo and sending him out on the dance floor! The next morning is a little rough, but it's a lot of fun deciding on which posters to ban. Maybe next year Knight will hold that meeting in the afternoon, instead. I particularly like the final meeting of the weekend when Knight hands out our dividend checks, this profit sharing thing is a great idea!

The company Health Care plan is a nice perk. Wickwoman should consider joining for that reason alone, I heard that Cosmetic Surgery is 95% covered under the plan!

The TOL Credit Union has been very benificial for my family, that 0% interest mortgage has really helped us improve our standard of living, and the fact that I don't have to make any payments unless I feel like it really makes things nice.

I enjoy the TOL Gun Shop and Rifle Range, I especially like the new 'Skeptic' targets! :skeptic:

Oh, and finally, the Yearly Christmas Party at Knight's house is a nice, cozy, festive way to celebrate the holidays. Good times!

erinmarie

Originally posted by the Sibbie

Took the words right out of my mouth.
I also love the shout box...I can shout and all you non-suscribers can't! :p

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Re: Re: What's the best part of being a subscriber?

Originally posted by BillyBob

I like the perks, like having access to the TOL Company Jet whenever no one else is using it.

I like the Stockholders meetings where subscribers get together and party in the lounge at the Denver Hilton. There's nothing quite as fun as getting a few beers in Sozo and sending him out on the dance floor! The next morning is a little rough, but it's a lot of fun deciding on which posters to ban. Maybe next year Knight will hold that meeting in the afternoon, instead. I particularly like the final meeting of the weekend when Knight hands out our dividend checks, this profit sharing thing is a great idea!

The company Health Care plan is a nice perk. Wickwoman should consider joining for that reason alone, I heard that Cosmetic Surgery is 95% covered under the plan!

The TOL Credit Union has been very benificial for my family, that 0% interest mortgage has really helped us improve our standard of living, and the fact that I don't have to make any payments unless I feel like it really makes things nice.

I enjoy the TOL Gun Shop and Rifle Range, I especially like the new 'Skeptic' targets! :skeptic:

Oh, and finally, the Yearly Christmas Party at Knight's house is a nice, cozy, festive way to celebrate the holidays. Good times!
POTD :first:

Aimiel

I like shouting. Sometimes I post about twice as many shouts as I do replies in threads. It is almost better than the chat room, but that's only because hardly anyone ever uses the chat room.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Originally posted by BillyBob

Oh please! You're such a suckup, BB! Are you really convinced it'll make that big a difference in your Christmas bonus this year? :rolleyes:

I'm just happy with whatever you decide to give us, Knight, even if it is as little as you gave us last year.

Last edited:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Getting to post in the private rooms (Fat Sam's club)

:up:

Special priviledges in the gallery

I dunno.. can we delete our own images yet?

Shouting in the shoutbox

:bannana:

Posting attatchments (pictures)

Yeah, that comes in handy. It would be nice if, like on fancier boards, it would make a thumbnail for large images that can be clicked on to view the whole image. That way we can attach larger images without bothering dial-uppers.

Creating polls

eh..

Being privy to hush hush TOL info before others

:D

Ability to add images to signatures

:up:

Editing ability to your posts/threads

That's pretty much a necessity! Unfortunately, we don't have that priviledge in some areas. :Clete:

I guess I would go with being able to edit/delete posts.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I almost couldn't decide on just one. But I figured that being privy to information has to be the best part!

But I am saddened by one thing. I didn't get anything from Knight, for my birthday.:cry: