What's for supper?

musterion

Just had a boiled egg yolk, two slices of sharp cheddar, a handful of croutons and 1/3 bottle of Guinness Extra Stout. Going to bed now.

GFR7

You manage to eat both sparely and heartily. :think:
I would want 2 hard boiled eggs, many slices of cheese, bread, and 2 pints of stout. :nono:

heir

TOL Subscriber
I made a pot of chicken soup with plenty of fresh veggies. It was deeelish! :firechyld

Buzzword

Tried a new German place (new to us).

My wife had spinach spatzle in a cream sauce with fried onions and sun-dried tomatoes.
My father-in-law had bratwurst with mashed potatoes.
I had "Bayerischer Schweinebraten in Biersauce mit Semmelknödl, Blaukraut".
AKA slow-roasted pork shoulder with a bread dumpling, red cabbage, and brown beer gravy.

With a half-liter glass of the restaurant's home-brewed "King Weizen" beer.
Which, as a very picky yet non-snobby beer drinker, was AMAZING.

JosephR

have not eaten yet... but I just woke up... I am used to working night shift, so dinner wont be for hours,, breakfast will prolly be a sandwich or whatever the kids had for dinner.

musterion

Tried a new German place (new to us).

My wife had spinach spatzle in a cream sauce with fried onions and sun-dried tomatoes.
My father-in-law had bratwurst with mashed potatoes.
I had "Bayerischer Schweinebraten in Biersauce mit Semmelknödl, Blaukraut".
AKA slow-roasted pork shoulder with a bread dumpling, red cabbage, and brown beer gravy.

With a half-liter glass of the restaurant's home-brewed "King Weizen" beer.
Which, as a very picky yet non-snobby beer drinker, was AMAZING.

You know who else liked German food.

musterion

Haven't seen my daughters all week so I'm surprising them this afternoon with this mysterious place they've asked about called Baskin Robbins. The wife and have steadfastly refused to tell them exactly what it is...just vague, tantalizing hints. As for what will be for supper, no idea.