WHAT THE CHURCH HAS TO LOSE

God's Truth

Act 3:19-21 KJV Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; (20) And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: (21) Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.
"when... SHALL come"
"he SHALL send"
"UNTIL the times"

ALL FUTURE!!

In Peters first epistle, he also makes it clear that he is talking about a FUTURE salvation.

Peter. was explaining. to the Jews. what the OLD TESTAMENT SAID. which is the past. about Jesus. who already came. and that was the future.

Right Divider

Body part
Peter. was explaining. to the Jews. what the OLD TESTAMENT SAID. which is the past. about Jesus. who already came. and that was the future.

That is quite simply A LIE.

That passage is about the RETURN of Christ to establish the kingdom that God promised to Israel.

Your "interpretation" of scripture is cultic and based on a fairy tale.

Acts 3 is Peter saying "REPENT and the LORD will return to establish His kingdom". The LORD would not return to establish His kingdom while they remained in UNBELIEF.

This is the FUTURE salvation that Peter speaks of in 1 Peter 1:5.

Peter was expecting his people to repent, since the Lord told him "Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come". (Matthew 10:23).

God's Truth

That is quite simply A LIE.

That passage is about the RETURN of Christ to establish the kingdom that God promised to Israel.

Your "interpretation" of scripture is cultic and based on a fairy tale.

Acts 3 is Peter saying "REPENT and the LORD will return to establish His kingdom". The LORD would not return to establish His kingdom while they remained in UNBELIEF.

This is the FUTURE salvation that Peter speaks of in 1 Peter 1:5.

Peter was expecting his people to repent, since the Lord told him "Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come". (Matthew 10:23).

JESUS COMES to LIVE IN the SAVED when they obey him and REPENT of their sins.

THEN WHEN JESUS COMES AGAIN at the end of the world---the SAVED will receive eternal life with Jesus.

A person MUST BE SAVED BEFORE JESUS COMES AGAIN.

You are confusing what Jesus is saying about 'this generation'.

God's Truth

When Jesus says 'this generation', it could mean the present generation, or it could mean this future generation that he is speaking of.

Right Divider

Body part
JESUS COMES to LIVE IN the SAVED when they obey him and REPENT of their sins.

THEN WHEN JESUS COMES AGAIN at the end of the world---the SAVED will receive eternal life with Jesus.

A person MUST BE SAVED BEFORE JESUS COMES AGAIN.

You are confusing what Jesus is saying about 'this generation'.

Jesus returns to establish His kingdom on the earth. That is before the 1000 year reign.

Rev 20:6 KJV Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
After the thousand years, there are still those that will not follow Christ on the earth.

Rev 20:7-8 KJV And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, (8) And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
Then comes the great white throne judgment.

Rev 20:10-11 KJV And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. (11) And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

God's Truth

Jesus returns to establish His kingdom on the earth. That is before the 1000 year reign.
Jesus isn't going to live on this earth again.

After the thousand years, there are still those that will not follow Christ on the earth.
The thousand years is going on now.

Then comes the great white throne judgment.

The great white throne judgment is when Jesus comes again. It is the time of raising the dead, and of wrath on the earth, and time to throw people in the lake of fire.

Right Divider

Body part
Of course He is, you poor confused person.

Act 1:9-11 KJV And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. (10) And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; (11) Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
Why can't you believe the Bible that you claim to believe?

The Bible says that Him left the earth and that He "shall so come in like manner". In other words, He shall descend from the clouds and place His feet back on the earth. Zechariah describes it too.

Zec 14:1-4 KJV Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. (2) For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. (3) Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. (4) And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
Note where the Lord LEFT the earth.

Act 1:11-12 KJV Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven. (12) Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a sabbath day's journey.

The thousand years is going on now.
You should own a meat shop, because that's pure baloney.

The great white throne judgment is when Jesus comes again. It is the time of raising the dead, and of wrath on the earth, and time to throw people in the lake of fire.
You can't even keep a consistent story. Do you think the the great white throne judgement takes place on Mars?

The great white throne judgement CLEARLY comes after the wrath on the earth and right before the new heaven and the new earth.

Read Rev 20 and 21... it's very clear.

God's Truth

Of course He is, you poor confused person.
That is just too idiotic to claim Jesus is going to live on this earth again.

Where is he going to live?
yikes
Act 1:9-11 KJV And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. (10) And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; (11) Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
Why can't you believe the Bible that you claim to believe?
Where does the scripture say he is going to live on this earth? The scripture says he is going to come from heaven. Where does it say he is going to live here?

You just add stuff for your fairy tale story. You accused me of that, but it is exactly what you do.

God's Truth

In other words, He shall descend from the clouds and place His feet back on the earth. Zechariah describes it too.

Zec 14:1-4 KJV Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. (2) For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. (3) Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. (4) And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
Note where the Lord LEFT the earth.

Act 1:11-12 KJV Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven. (12) Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a sabbath day's journey.
Your word search isn’t helping you. Isn’t that what you say to me?

In Zechariah 8, we see Zechariah’s prophecy is about the time Israel came from Babylonian captivity. In Zechariah 14, we see that Zechariah then prophecies about the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD.

God's Truth

You should own a meat shop, because that's pure baloney.
You should give up being a teacher and take up comedy.
You can't even keep a consistent story. Do you think the the great white throne judgement takes place on Mars?
Do you want me to insult you for all those typos? "the the", "judgement".
The great white throne judgement CLEARLY comes after the wrath on the earth and right before the new heaven and the new earth.
The great white throne judgment comes after the wrath? So when will meet him in the air? Those saved are saved from the wrath. Let’s see what you have to say and the scriptures you give, Carnac.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The great white throne judgment comes after the wrath?

That's what the Bible says.

So when will meet him in the air?

Before the Great Tribulation, also known as the Time of Jacob's Trouble.

Those saved are saved from the wrath.

Yes they are.

Israel, on the other hand, still has yet to face it.

Let’s see what you have to say and the scriptures you give,

Hmmm, was it 1 or 2 Thessalonians?

Paul calls it a comfort, knowing that we are saved.

But Peter and the others all describe horrifying times for the church... Not sure what could be comforting about that...

Hypocrite.

God's Truth

Before the Great Tribulation, also known as the Time of Jacob's Trouble.

Yes they are.

Israel, on the other hand, still has yet to face it.

Hmmm, was it 1 or 2 Thessalonians?

Paul calls it a comfort, knowing that we are saved.

But Peter and the others all describe horrifying times for the church... Not sure what could be comforting about that...

Hypocrite.

Could you show your beliefs with scriptures?

Right Divider

Body part
That is just too idiotic to claim Jesus is going to live on this earth again.

Where is he going to live?
yikes
He lived on earth already once... why is this such a problem for you that He will live here again?

Where does the scripture say he is going to live on this earth? The scripture says he is going to come from heaven. Where does it say he is going to live here?
Rev 21:1-3 KJV And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. (2) And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. (3) And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

You just add stuff for your fairy tale story. You accused me of that, but it is exactly what you do.
You lie again. Yours is the fairy tale. Don't try your childish turnarounds on me.

Right Divider

Body part
You should give up being a teacher and take up comedy.
I can do both; you can do neither.

Do you want me to insult you for all those typos? "the the", "judgement".
Go ahead; if typos are my only mistakes (other than wasting time with you), I'm doing fine.

The great white throne judgment comes after the wrath?

Here is the order:
  • The catching away
  • Wrath
  • Millennial kingdom
  • Satan deceives and final battle
  • Satan etc. tossed in the lake of fire
  • Great white throne judgement.
  • New heaven and new earth
So when will meet him in the air?
Speak English?

Those saved are saved from the wrath. Let’s see what you have to say and the scriptures you give, Carnac.
Yes, you do not understand that the body of Christ is NOT part of God's plans for the earth (even though we live here).

The wrath begins after the body of Christ is removed and God continues with His plans for the earth and His earthly people, Israel.

God's Truth

I can do both; you can do neither.

Go ahead; if typos are my only mistakes (other than wasting time with you), I'm doing fine.
You are the one who makes fun of people's typos.

Here is the order:
  • The catching away
  • Wrath
  • Millennial kingdom
  • Satan deceives and final battle
  • Satan etc. tossed in the lake of fire
  • Great white throne judgement.
  • New heaven and new earth
I'll give you a list with scriptures later when I have more time.

Speak English?
I think faster than what my fingers can type, and I type pretty fast.
You have been on this site much more than I have, and I have exceedingly more posts than you, and probably have less typos than you.
Yes, you do not understand that the body of Christ is NOT part of God's plans for the earth (even though we live here).
That is not understandable and not in the scriptures. Could you try to clarify, and use scripture too.
The wrath begins after the body of Christ is removed and God continues with His plans for the earth and His earthly people, Israel.

That is nowhere in the scriptures.
The scriptures say Jesus makes the two men one, but you still have them separated.

You said you believed Paul. Sounds more like you believe pastor ear tickler. lol

God's Truth

He lived on earth already once... why is this such a problem for you that He will live here again?
Why can't you answer?
Tell me, is Jesus going to make himself poor again?
Is he going to always be looking for a place to lay his head to sleep, like he did the time he was on earth?
Is he going to live in a temple? Is the temple going to be built by human hands?

You lie again. Yours is the fairy tale. Don't try your childish turnarounds on me.

The childish thing is you saying 'lie, liar, you lie, you are a liar, liar, liar, you lie..."

Jesus says you are guilty of the things you judge others as, but you call that childish. That is not right for you to say that about something Jesus says.

Right Divider

Body part
You are the one who makes fun of people's typos.
I guess that you cannot understand why it's FUNNY when someone says that others are idiots when he cannot even use the contraction instead of the personal pronoun.

I'll give you a list with scriptures later when I have more time.
Don't bother. I already know the Bible and how you abuse it.

I think faster than what my fingers can type, and I type pretty fast.
You have been on this site much more than I have, and I have exceedingly more posts than you, and probably have less typos than you.
Your "exceedingly more posts" are mostly garbage. It's not a typo contest.

That is not understandable and not in the scriptures. Could you try to clarify, and use scripture too.
:dizzy:

That is nowhere in the scriptures.
It's all through scripture. You are blind because of your fairy tale.

The scriptures say Jesus makes the two men one, but you still have them separated.
Liar.

Jesus has made the two one in the body of Christ during THIS dispensation. Not in the past or the future once He is done with this dispensation.

You said you believed Paul. Sounds more like you believe pastor ear tickler. lol
More false accusations from an habitual liar.

Right Divider

Body part
Why can't you answer?
Tell me, is Jesus going to make himself poor again?
Why do you make silly stuff up?

Is he going to always be looking for a place to lay his head to sleep, like he did the time he was on earth?
Of course not, that's dumb.

Is he going to live in a temple? Is the temple going to be built by human hands?
Perhaps you are blissfully unaware that king Solomon, during his early days before he was consumed with evil, was a picture of the Lord Jesus Christ and the kingdom that will come. The kingdom of Israel at that time was at peace and was the most wealthy nation the world had ever known. Solomon had gold and silver almost beyond measure. Solomon had great wisdom which all the world came to Israel to receive.

Don't you think that Christ will have even greater?

The childish thing is you saying 'lie, liar, you lie, you are a liar, liar, liar, you lie..."
You are a liar and therefore I am honest to say so.

Jesus says you are guilty of the things you judge others as, but you call that childish. That is not right for you to say that about something Jesus says.
You are confused again. What else is new?

Last edited: