ECT WHAT MARK 16:16 MEANS !!

DAN P

Hi to all and again many think that salvation is water BAPTISM !!

In Mark 16:15 they are commanded to go into the aa the world and preach the Gospel for the second time and it seem that these diciples are not getting it , which seem to excludes the Pope and RCC and Priests !!

Verse 16 reads , He that believeth and is Baptized SHALL BE SAVED , but he that believeth NOT SHALL BE DAMNED !!

#1 , I submit to all that they are to Preach to Jewish people !!

#2 , Why is " SHALL BE SAVED " verb be in the FUTURE TENSE ?

#3 , It is in the Future Tense ( not for today ) becuase Israel and PENTECOST have been set aside !!

#4 , This Gospel for BAPTISM will be preached during the FIRST part of the Tribulation !!

#5 . I do not see any Jewish preachers trying to reach and save their Jewish Brethren , do you ??

#6 These preachers are the 144, ooo from the 12 tribes of Israel and Gentiles do not qualify !!

Today is the Revelation of the MYSTERY , as in Rom 16:25 and 26 and MADE KNOWN for the Obedience of FAITH !!

DAN P

DAN P

I'm curious how you came to this conclusion.

Hi and just make a word study on the Greek word ETHNOS and see what it means !!

Use STRONG'S or VINES !!

The CONTEXT is very important !!

In Matt 10:5 , ETHNOS means Gentiles !!

In John 11:48 ETHNOS means Jewish Nation and NOT GENTILE NATION !!

In John 11:50 ETHNOS , here means Jewish Nation that it perish not !!

In John 11:51 that he PROPHESIED that Jesus should DIE for that ETHNO / NATION which means he would die for the nation of Israel !!

Do you get it NOW ??

Give me a holler if you have problems !!

DAN P

Last edited:

turbosixx

Hi and just make a word study on the Greek word ETHNOS and see what it means !!

Use STRONG'S or VINES !!

The CONTEXT is very important !!

In Matt 10:5 , ETHNOS means Gentiles !!

In John 11:48 ETHNOS means Jewish Nation and NOT gENTILE NATION !!

In John 11:50 ETHNOS , here means Jewish Nation that it perish not !!

In John 11:51 that he PROPHESIED that Jesus should DIE for that ETHNO / NATION which means he would die for the nation of Israel !!

Do you get it NOW ??

Give me a holler if you have problems !!

DAN P

I looked up Ethno

ethnos: a race, a nation, pl. the nations (as distinct from Isr.)
Original Word: ἔθνος, ους, τό
Part of Speech: Noun, Neuter
Transliteration: ethnos
Phonetic Spelling: (eth'-nos)
Short Definition: a race, people, the Gentiles
Definition: a race, people, nation; the nations, heathen world, Gentiles.

What I don't understand is, I don't see that word used in Mark 16:15-16.

DAN P

I looked up Ethno

ethnos: a race, a nation, pl. the nations (as distinct from Isr.)
Original Word: ἔθνος, ους, τό
Part of Speech: Noun, Neuter
Transliteration: ethnos
Phonetic Spelling: (eth'-nos)
Short Definition: a race, people, the Gentiles
Definition: a race, people, nation; the nations, heathen world, Gentiles.

What I don't understand is, I don't see that word used in Mark 16:15-16.

Hi and it is used in Matt 28:19 !!

In Acts 2:38 and verse 39 , Jews are trying to REACH Jews and NOT Gentiles !!

So you do not believe John 11:48 , 50 and 51 where the Greek word ETHNOS NATION is used ??

I know I believe Lord , JUST help my Un-belief , is that it ??

So just scratch out John will be easy for you !!

dan p

turbosixx

Hi and it is used in Matt 28:19 !!

In Acts 2:38 and verse 39 , Jews are trying to REACH Jews and NOT Gentiles !!

So you do not believe John 11:48 , 50 and 51 where the Greek word ETHNOS NATION is used ??

I know I believe Lord , JUST help my Un-belief , is that it ??

So just scratch out John will be easy for you !!

dan p

I agree, it's used in a bunch of places. Correct me if I'm wrong, but your OP is about Mark 16:15-16. Your first comment was "#1 , I submit to all that they are to Preach to Jewish people !!" . I asked you how you came to that conclusion and you then told me "ETHNOS" which is not in the passage. You have to add it to the passage to make it say what you want.

Let's look at the passage and see what it says without adding.
V. 15 And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.

every creature, let's look at the Greek words.

pas: all, every
Original Word: πᾶς, πᾶσα, πᾶν
Part of Speech: Adjective
Transliteration: pas
Phonetic Spelling: (pas)
Short Definition: all, the whole, every kind of
Definition: all, the whole, every kind of.

ktisis: creation (the act or the product)
Original Word: κτίσις, εως, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: ktisis
Phonetic Spelling: (ktis'-is)
Short Definition: creation, creature, institution
Definition: (often of the founding of a city), (a) abstr: creation, (b) concr: creation, creature, institution; always of Divine work, (c) an institution, ordinance.

That is not just Jewish people. Help me to understand how you came to the conclusion this passage is to Jewish people only?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Thankful I'm on the confused list and in bold because it's created and moderated by the blind.

be careful or you'll get supersized

Truster

Hi to all and again many think that salvation is water BAPTISM !!

In Mark 16:15 they are commanded to go into the aa the world and preach the Gospel for the second time and it seem that these diciples are not getting it , which seem to excludes the Pope and RCC and Priests !!

Verse 16 reads , He that believeth and is Baptized SHALL BE SAVED , but he that believeth NOT SHALL BE DAMNED !!

#1 , I submit to all that they are to Preach to Jewish people !!

#2 , Why is " SHALL BE SAVED " verb be in the FUTURE TENSE ?

#3 , It is in the Future Tense ( not for today ) becuase Israel and PENTECOST have been set aside !!

#4 , This Gospel for BAPTISM will be preached during the FIRST part of the Tribulation !!

#5 . I do not see any Jewish preachers trying to reach and save their Jewish Brethren , do you ??

#6 These preachers are the 144, ooo from the 12 tribes of Israel and Gentiles do not qualify !!

Today is the Revelation of the MYSTERY , as in Rom 16:25 and 26 and MADE KNOWN for the Obedience of FAITH !!

DAN P

The auxiliary verbs were not in the original text. The term ''shall'' gives the sentence the appearance of a command. Take out the auxiliary verb and you are left with a statement of fact.

themuzicman

Anything and everything in my Bible is Biblical. Every word is original text

If you're reading a Greek New Testament, that's generally true, although there have been those who added to and changed some of the copies, which is why we need scholars to discover the original.

If you're reading an English translation, None of it is "original text", but is intended to be in some way a representation of the original text in a language you can read.

DAN P

The auxiliary verbs were not in the original text. The term ''shall'' gives the sentence the appearance of a command. Take out the auxiliary verb and you are left with a statement of fact.

Hi and what verbs are you talking about in Mark 16:15 and 16 ?

dan p